Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mystery Dungeon Glitch Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by ateck5 View Post
    i know but i saw it when i attacked darkrai, so darkrai had storm drain
    No, Shellos did. Storm Drain sucks in all Water moves used anywhere on the floor.

Not a bug.

hmm oowkeey i see it now doh i wanted to discover a bug 2 =)
    Proud and so glorious, standing before of us our swords will shine bright in the sky!

The Soul of a LUGIA

On Blue Rescue team, my Reviver Seeds won't work. I'll be in Wyvern Hill, on my way to get Fly, and even though I have 2 or 3 seeds in my toolbox, when I faint, they don't revive me. I've only tried this with my starter, Feraligatr, but it's really annoying. :/
    I'm working on finishing my DP Pokedex...I have 490. : D!

Word.

Just wondering if this was a bug or not.

In Sky, I took a mission in Drenched Bluff, rescueing a Geodude. No Restrictions like 'You must bring pokemon X, or pokemon with type Y'. However, when I got to the floor, it said:

'You reached a Destination Floor!'
    'But where's the target pokemon?'

True enough, I searched the whole floor [Barring water tiles, which I couldn't check, as a Bulbasaur], and the Geodude was nowhere to be found.

Hey!!! OMG I just joined-
    anyway,I wanted to mention this glitch I found on pokemon mystery dungeon blue.
    I don't know what I did, but when I defeated a kangaskan I axcidently held down 'y' as it was fading from the screen and its transparent form stayed there untill it went for its 'hurt' sprite to its 'idle' sprite. it just sat there transparent until I lifted the 'y' button then it vanished. I tried it again with a diffrent pokemon and it did it again. but once I went to a diffrent floor it didn't do it again.
    It still doesn't do it with me anymore but I still wander how I did it...

I hate everything right now. :|

I was going through Wish Cave, somewhere around the 15th floor, when a Ralts approached. My Feraligatr used Scratch, but then I decided to use Rage...now my bottom screen keeps flashing and my top screen is frozen...for whatever reason, the game just completely stopped after that one move. I set my DS down for a few minutes, and the screen stopped blacking, but the game is still frozen. And OF COURSE I was in a quicksave dungeon, so when I restart, all my items will be gone.

PLUS, my Reviver Seeds still only work sometimes. I was in Fiery Field, and I (Feraligatr again) was beaten, and even though I had two Reviver Seeds in my bag, neither one of them triggered. But when I was in Joyous Tower, they did.

I've played through this game three times now, and I'd never encountered any glitches until now.
    I'm working on finishing my DP Pokedex...I have 490. : D!

Word.

Default pocket money

I found out somethin real weard lol!!!
    If you face towards some money and run over it, without picking it up (It should say on the diolog '(name) passed over (number) poke') then go into menu and click 'ground'. then click swap and swich it for an item in your bag (or toolbox if your playing prevo game). look in your bag and there will be an item '(number) poke'. you can now throw it at enimies but if u press 'y' it will go to your money.
    Sorry I know this isn't really a glitch but iz still kool!!!
    If u think wolves deserve a better pokemon, post this into your sig',and one day may the ultimate pokemon be born.

Progress:
    I have beaten red
    my shiny count is 2 (not including red garydose)
    my shinies: treecko, starly.
    currently trying to get: I have no idea

cookie, anyone??

please click my egg^^

i had a glitch in Lake Afar where i was facing a marshtomp, but for some reason, it was changing back and forth into a red wartortle. anyone wanna explain?O.o

im sure this has been addressed at some point, but in PMD blue when i evolve pokemon (any pokemon by any method) the stats remain the same! i hate it and its really annoying. has anyone else realized that? is there a way to fix it?
    PMD: Sky
    Team Wu Tang
    Lucario Torterra Salamence Drapion

Ok something weird happened on my PMD Sky game. I have a Lv. 23 Chingling which I recruited back in Drenched Bluff it's moves are (Or should be) Wrap Growl Astonish and Confusion. I put Chingling in my party(?) to teach her Shock Wave. I went to Crystal Crossing. (To recruit Azelf) and when I cheaked her moves there was a move called Nothing where Confusion should be. it had 99 pp I heackd Info but it only had 3 dollar signs.

I tried switching it off and on again but then I remembered that I saved at the watering hole before I discovered the glitch I have a habit of saving there before entering a dungeon so this glitch move is still there. I didn't use AR or anything never touched the thing. I don't even own one.
    experience.

Also I just noticed that Jirachi's Best friend had the same glitch.

So anyway I'm gonna replace this glitch move with Psychic but I would like to know what happened.
    Last edited by ~Silver Aura~; 18th August 2010 at 5:19 PM.

Name: Drainer
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I'm not sure there are too many glitches.
    All I found was that my Bulbasaur can learn Flamethrower. :/

This isn't really a glitch but it annoys me. When I first recruited Dialga I thought cool so I went to a dungeon straight away with him (?), to see how he looked, and my partner. And Dialga is so massive that when you turn around to talk to him your head goes into his body...it really bugs me. Plus, for other pokemon to get near to use a physical attack they also disappear into his chest area!

i can walk threw walls, without an action reply weird
    Smashing pumpkins rock!
    Only crazy people make history
    _-_-_-_-_-=0.0= -_-_-_-_-_
    banneh

For further reference, a move set as $$$ is either Judgement or Seed Flare. The move animations and types were programmed into the game, but no text for them. They have nothing to do with money at all. Judgement is the same type as the user. If dual typed, it's their primary type.

I had a glitch in PMD Time. I was in Temporal Spire, and I encountered a Porygon-Z. The Porygon-Z attacked with 5 moves; Magnet Rise, Discharge, Signal Beam, Embargo, and Lock On! I was so scared (or at least freaked out) that I almost fainted!

Oh yeah, the wild ones have more tghan 5 moves. Same with the bosses. Dialga has Roar of Time, Dragonbreath, Metal Claw, Dragon Claw, Scary Face and Ancientpower.

There was also a time when Dialga did 180 damage to my Lv61 Charmander...

What you lend is what you lose. And basically, you just lost by giving me that Mewthree.

Quote Originally Posted by Raikaria View Post
    Just wondering if this was a bug or not.

In Sky, I took a mission in Drenched Bluff, rescueing a Geodude. No Restrictions like 'You must bring pokemon X, or pokemon with type Y'. However, when I got to the floor, it said:

'You reached a Destination Floor!'
    'But where's the target pokemon?'

True enough, I searched the whole floor [Barring water tiles, which I couldn't check, as a Bulbasaur], and the Geodude was nowhere to be found.
    That happened to me, too. :/ What was the reward? I think it does that when you have an egg at Chansey Daycare and the reward is an egg. I think.

There was this time on Darkness that total chaos happened...It must have been an error or a glitch. Ok so i was really bored, so i decided to go to Mt Travail ..However when i arrived at the 17th Floor, I encountered a Monster House. After defeating them i moved onto the next portion of the floor where i encountered yet another one where defeated every pokemon. I was almost dead at that point in time because i had not brought any oran berries. The next portion of the floor existed yet another Monster House where i died. A total of three monster houses on one floor. This occurred about October of last year.

Watch Your Back, Or Ill Have Your Girl On Hers

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny_Alakazam View Post
    There was also a time when Dialga did 180 damage to my Lv61 Charmander...
    Yeah, again, not a glitch. Critical hits can do that much, or more. Even without a crit, sometimes it can deal alot of damage. 'specially if it used Ancient Power.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon9 View Post
    That happened to me, too. :/ What was the reward? I think it does that when you have an egg at Chansey Daycare and the reward is an egg. I think.
    No, if the reward is an Egg when you already have one, you get money instead.

i can walk threw walls, without an action reply weird
    Some pokemon can, but it cost 5 er....What do I call them....Stomach points each time. Here are the ones I know so far
    -ghasty family.
    -rotom
    -Misdrivous family
    -duskull family
    -any pokemon after using a mobile orb

im sure this has been addressed at some point, but in PMD blue when i evolve pokemon (any pokemon by any method) the stats remain the same!
    It's not a glitch, it happens on my mystery dungeon 2. Take advantage of it, evolve nincada.
    Venemo Oscuridad - 6 Battles
    My Secret Base, Version 2.

Well, it was a while ago, but when I was playing Sky, I had taken a mission(I believe it was against a Garchomp and I don't remember where it was) but as soon as I got to the dungeon, my game went black. Normally, you would wait for the "1 Floor" thing so I did. But after a while, nothing showed up, so I turned off my game. I had saved before I took the job so when I reloaded the game, I deleted the job. xD
    Like I said, it was a while ago, so there might be a lot of details I'm leaving out.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/2i9grt.gif[/IMG]
    the virus is spreading

Quote Originally Posted by LadyCharizard View Post
    This one I found is...weird, if you will. I'm not even sure if this counts as a glitch, but here's what I found.

I was to retrieve a Calcium from a Stunky in the Sky Stairway for a Blissey. At the 47th floor, I encountered the Stunky. After my Charizard partner, Hanaela, defeated the Stunky, it exploded with its Aftermath. The Calcium was nowhere to be seen, and it wasn't said that I cleared the mission. So I went through the rest of the Sky Stairway and ended my day. After waking up at the Sharpedo Bluff, I thought I could take the job again, but the job disappeared from my job list, as if I cleared it! But I didn't...

I actually found that job on the Outlaw Notice Board, I didn't use a Wondermail code to get it.

EDIT: This was from my Explorers of Time game, by the way ^^;
    I think that's because the explosion destroyed the item... as you killed the outlaw I guess you can't do that again.
    My Teams:
    3rd Gen:
    4th Gen:
    5th Gen:

Just wondering, you know how if a Pokemon's nickname is 10 letters, the game will freeze if you try to evolve it? Well does this happen if you or your partner's name is 10 letters? Because if so, I was one letter away from a HUGE disappointment!
    Also, does anyone know why this happens?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast