Thread: Ultimate BT team (Extreme Challenge)

Default Ultimate BT team (Extreme Challenge)

I challenged myself to use weak moves on my Pokémon and then EV and IV them, and I got where I should be, past 100-wins! But around 150 wins, I always lose. Is is because I need better "weak moves" NOTE-Don't give me lethal moves like Thunderbolt, I'm challenging myself. Anyone who does that will be warned, then reported second time.

The main main (ish)
    Beautifly
    Giga Drain
    Gust
    Silver Wind
    Hidden Power Ground
    As I can only do weak moves, this guy benefits well. It can OHKO Garchomp with Silver Wind 90% of the time.

Power-up!
    Electivire
    Thunder Wave
    ThunderShock
    Hidden Power Ice
    Toxic
    As I suck with weak moves, this is good as I can get.

Epic Sweep
    Mightyena
    Bite
    Fire Fang
    Ice Fang
    Thunder Fang/Protect (tried both)
    This guy gives me awesome results!

So, no powerhouse moves, stop asking. =D
    I drift in and out. I'm more into the glitchy side of things, hate nearly everything post-HGSS.
    I'll probably forget what I offer on trade pages. If I do, just message me on Tumblr as I'm always on there.

Tumblr

Um... I seriously doubt that a team like this got you past 100 wins. And no, Silver Wind from Beautifly does NOT OHKO Garchomp... ever. A max Sp Atk Modest Beautifly with Swarm activated and Choice Specs fails to even 2HKO a minimum HP/Sp Def Garchomp with Silver Wind.
    This signature is horrendously outdated.

There we go. One major lie-out. 2HKO, yes. I might add HP Ice to it, and no lies ever leave me. Extreme Challenge=Fun. A little luck was needed to kill a few Pokémon, but this team is doing well, but ol' Captain Sarcasm denies its power.
    Seriously, I'm nearly in with a 150-win streak. I NEED GOOD CRITISCISM.
    I drift in and out. I'm more into the glitchy side of things, hate nearly everything post-HGSS.
    I'll probably forget what I offer on trade pages. If I do, just message me on Tumblr as I'm always on there.

Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Terry. T. View Post
    Seriously, I'm nearly in with a 150-win streak. I NEED GOOD CRITISCISM.
    Bull. Most people can't break 120 without an insanely good team. You just fail.

Really, your not impressing anyone. Go try that at smogon or something, see what people tell you there =]
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 4339-2697-2470

Well, I have lost about 50 times at around 150, some luck works. I will be doing this kind of thing in my HGSS.

Tumblr

I challenged myself to use weak moves on my Pokémon and then EV and IV them, and I got where I should be, past 100-wins! But around 150 wins, I always lose. Is is because I need better "weak moves" NOTE-Don't give me lethal moves like Thunderbolt, I'm challenging myself. Anyone who does that will be warned, then reported second time.

OK, A: You're a liar and B: Giving yourself pointless obstructions meant to stop you from winning is incredibly stupid.

The main main (ish)
    Yanmega @ Choice Specs
    Protect
    Air Slash
    Bug Buzz
    Hidden Power Ground

Protect is to stop Fake Out users, and give you a free Speed Boost if you're not using Tinted Lens.

Power-up!
    Electivire@ Expert Belt
    Earthquake
    Thunderbolt
    Ice Punch
    Cross Chop

LOL STANDARDLYNESS

Honchkrow
    Night Slash / Dark Pulse
    Heat Wave
    Brave Bird / Drill Peck
    Superpower

Hey, I even kept this slot an offensive Dark-type!

So, no powerhouse moves, stop asking. =D
    Well, it's your funeral of lies and suckery. 150 wins does not result from this pack of badness so bad that words cannot describe it.
    156 Pokemon in the Unova dex. 6 of them are event Pokemon.
    151 Pokemon in the Kanto dex. 1 of them is an event Pokemon.

When you see it...

Quote Originally Posted by ungulateman View Post
    Well, it's your funeral of lies and suckery. 150 wins does not result from this pack of badness so bad that words cannot describe it.
    Suckery? 6 months of hard work for you to spoil it? I'll upgrade my moves a bit. Anyway, read the description. I like to challenge myself.

Tumblr

You're a liar, with all those bad moves you cannot even beat a weedle.
    and ungulataman, protect is useless when you have specs, learn how to rate.

for another good offensive dark-type, try weavile
    weavlie-choice Band
    -blizzard
    -ice punch
    -night slah
    -dark pulse
    i use this and it's great

Quote Originally Posted by Poke_noob View Post

weavlie-choice Band
    -blizzard
    -ice punch
    -night slah
    -dark pulse
    In Extreme Challenge, Weavile can work. It's hard, but Ice Shard works.
    -Bite
    -Ice Shard
    -Metal Claw
    -Protect

One of the 5 best Extreme Challenge sets. I'll consider it.
    Although Extreme Challenge is for in-game really, the BT provides a good challenge. It's like as hard as a solo-run.

Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Poke_noob View Post

weavlie-choice Band
    -blizzard
    -ice punch
    -night slah
    -dark pulse
    You have to learn how to freaking rate as well. Dark Pulse and Blizzard when you already have Ice Punch and Night Slash? That's extremely stupid. Blizzard would do less damage then Ice Punch due to Weavile's higher base Attack stat, and no Pokemon needs more than 1 offensive move of the same type unless it's something like Choice Specs Sceptile or something.

Weavile @ Focus Sash
    Jolly
    Pressure
    6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    ~ Ice Punch
    ~ Brick Break
    ~ Night Slash
    ~ Sword's Dance

Stop being stupid and pretending you can get even to Palmer with sucky as hell movesets.
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 4339-2697-2470

Default And while you're at it with your bull

Provide me with VISUAL proof that Nidoking learns Poison Fang.

and I got where I should be, past 100-wins!
    I can barely get to Palmer with my Vaporeon, Electivire, and Rhypherior. And they have better sets than this team.

There we go. One major lie-out. 2HKO, yes. I might add HP Ice to it, and no lies ever leave me. Extreme Challenge=Fun. A little luck was needed to kill a few Pokémon, but this team is doing well, but ol' Captain Sarcasm denies its power.
    ...This...What absolutely perfect timing.
    Last edited by psyrose3; 31st October 2009 at 9:16 PM. Reason: My eyes must be playing tricks on me again...
    Pokemon Y
    4055-4543-2432
    Friend Safari: Fraxure, Dragonair, Sliggoo
    Dex 717/718
    Need Dex Entry for Keldeo!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragard View Post
    Weavile @ Focus Sash
    Jolly
    Pressure
    6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    ~ Ice Punch
    ~ Brick Break
    ~ Night Slash
    ~ Sword's Dance

Stop being stupid and pretending you can get even to Palmer with sucky as hell movesets.
    Although this IS Extreme Challenge, I got the wrong win-streak. It's actually 21 with luck. IT GETS HARD.
    I will try an "Extreme Challenge" Weavile set and MAY use legends.
    Finally, no moves over 75 power is Extreme Challenge's challenge. The limt was 65 originally, now I can use Ice Punch.

Tumblr

Aweshome team bi a aweshome ratar, kan i steel it plzzzz?

Can you explain to me how this is fun? It's obviously not going to get anywhere, and the Battle Tower is already a challenge, so I really don't see why you are doing this...

Quote Originally Posted by Ampy View Post
    Aweshome team bi a aweshome ratar, kan i steel it plzzzz?

Can you explain to me how this is fun? It's obviously not going to get anywhere, and the Battle Tower is already a challenge, so I really don't see why you are doing this...
    Fun? More like hard.
    Although I can now use things like ThunderPunch, it'll still be hard.
    -Battle Tower's frustrating, yet easy.

Tumblr

LOLOL easy? LOLOLOL, that just proves how much of a n00b you are. Hax, OHKOs, and all that crap can really mess you up and you're calling it easy?!

Quote Originally Posted by Ampy View Post
    LOLOL easy? LOLOLOL, that just proves how much of a n00b you are. Hax, OHKOs, and all that crap can really mess you up and you're calling it easy?!
    I got WAY lucky with Ice Shard. 4 crits in a row + Dragonite and Rhyperior MURDER with Weavile and new recruit Venusaur. Milotic annoyed me and killed off the two, and Ninetales barely survived.

Tumblr

^Uh... Sorry to bust you bubble, but BT battles cannot rely just on luck. And even if you forced yourself to use attacks w/ 65 base power or lower, you can still use moves like Sword Dance or items like Choice Band to boost the pokemon's attack. Choice Banded Ice Shard from Weavile is (partially) dangerous.

And you're not anywhere close to being a "pro rater". (Me too)

[img]http://i46.*******.com/mmxlg.png[/img]
    Exploiting the AI Like Never Before.

Spoiler:- I HAVE CLAIMED...:

Quote Originally Posted by hOuOugIa View Post
    ^Uh... Sorry to bust you bubble, but BT battles cannot rely just on luck. And even if you forced yourself to use attacks w/ 65 base power or lower, you can still use moves like Sword Dance or items like Choice Band to boost the pokemon's attack. Choice Banded Ice Shard from Weavile is (partially) dangerous.

And you're not anywhere close to being a "pro rater". (Me too)
    Okay, it was just to shut (I think Ampy) up.
    FAIL. Will fix later.
    And Ice punch just sorts me.

Tumblr

Although this IS Extreme Challenge, I got the wrong win-streak. It's actually 21 with luck. IT GETS HARD.
    Wait, wait, wait... you mean to say that you only beat 21 trainers? That makes more sense. 150 is ridiculous and impossible for a team like this. Even I have never gotten that high.
    This signature is horrendously outdated.

Although this IS Extreme Challenge, I got the wrong win-streak. It's actually 21 with luck.
    Ohh, 21. Twenty-one. One Hundred and Fifty. 150. I can see how you got those two numbers mixed up. So similar, aren't they?

I know people from Smogon with 3 high-powered, perfectly bred and trained teams of three very powerful Pokemon (generally Garchomp, Starmie, Gengar or Tyranitar) who can't even break 100. So seriously, stop acting like an idiot and use something better.

Also, it was two in the morning when I made my previous rate, that's why I said Protect on a Specs user. >.>
    156 Pokemon in the Unova dex. 6 of them are event Pokemon.
    151 Pokemon in the Kanto dex. 1 of them is an event Pokemon.

When you see it...

Okay, it was just to shut (I think Ampy) up.
    FAIL. Will fix later.
    And Ice punch just sorts me.
    I loled.

You shouldn't be telling me to shutup when you are making threads like this, that are totally trollbait