Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Quote Originally Posted by Selfdestruct Togepi View Post
    It didn't show anything that new, but:

Zelda is traveling along with Link (One clip shows them getting of the train into New Hyrule field)

Then, if I recall correctly, a stange armord hand comes up in front of Link and Zelda (I guess it was the new Phantom, although the rest of the body is off screen) It looks like it's about to greet/join link' quest.

Also It shows the Phatom in a dark blue cave (this bit isn't actual game footage, I think) which I think it shows it coming alive? This bit makes sence since this game is said to take place 100 years after PH so I guess it's been left down there for quite some time (or maybe it was preserved by someone or somthing?).

But the thing that caught me the most was the Phantom (this bit also isn't actual game footage, I think) with creepy glowing red eyes, odd...
    This game is going to blow PH out of the water! (no pun intendid) Zelda actually coming with Link on his quest? Thats something you don't see everyday! Well, there was that time in A Link to the Past...
    Last edited by Dragonite19; 3rd November 2009 at 10:00 PM.

Credits to kolodragon for the Dragonite Banner
    If you agree that Dragonite is simply the happiest dragon around, copy and paste this into your sig and then spread the joy that Dragonites' have! (Started by Dragonite19)

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonite19 View Post
    Zelda actually coming with Link on his quest? Thats something you don't see everyday! Well, there was that time in A Link to the Past...
        Spoiler:- Spoiler Alert:

Jus' Sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Selfdestruct Togepi View Post
    It didn't show anything that new, but:

Zelda is traveling along with Link (One clip shows them getting of the train into New Hyrule field)
    So, Ze;da travels with Link sometimes, I guess/ My guess, though, is that part is in the beginning of the game and then Zelda would get captured or something like that turning this into a whole adventure and what not.

Quote Originally Posted by Selfdestruct Togepi
    Then, if I recall correctly, a stange armord hand comes up in front of Link and Zelda (I guess it was the new Phantom, although the rest of the body is off screen) It looks like it's about to greet/join link' quest.
    Sounds cool! That could explain the fact that Link would always have a Phantom accompany him when he enters a dungeon.

Also It shows the Phatom in a dark blue cave (this bit isn't actual game footage, I think) which I think it shows it coming alive? This bit makes sence since this game is said to take place 100 years after PH so I guess it's been left down there for quite some time (or maybe it was preserved by someone or somthing?).
    Cool. Maybe so.

But the thing that caught me the most was the Phantom (this bit also isn't actual game footage, I think) with creepy glowing red eyes, odd...
    Suspicious. After reading your above paragraph I quoted, I was beginning to think that the Phantom is really important for something big in the game.

Well, I hope the US gets the commercial for the game soon. Spirit Tracks sounds really interesting. Dec. 7, 2009 seems like so long away, but in actuality, it is not really that long away. Almost a month left. All I have to do is not think about the awesome things in it that would make me want it now.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Quote Originally Posted by Dimentio View Post
        Spoiler:- Spoiler Alert:

Jus' Sayin'.
    Oh, yeah! Still, its pretty cool that she actually comes with you on the journey this time. Maybe if you have to follow her again, like in OoT, you could go even slower!
    Last edited by Dragonite19; 3rd November 2009 at 11:49 PM.

Credits to kolodragon for the Dragonite Banner
    If you agree that Dragonite is simply the happiest dragon around, copy and paste this into your sig and then spread the joy that Dragonites' have! (Started by Dragonite19)

I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

If you pre-order at game you get tin box and two figure with the game. I might pick one up.

http://www.game.co.uk/Games/Dsi-and-...sive/~r344204/

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Thank you so much for sharing the information that you received from the trailer. By the sound of it, it's compelling! In fact, I've been having consecutive Zelda dreams lately in a row! Sailing and fighting off enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Torpoleon View Post
    I was beginning to think that the Phantom is really important for something big in the game.
    Well, the thing's gonna follow you around the entire game, so...

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    If you pre-order at game you get tin box and two figure with the game.
    That'll cinch it for me. Who doesn't like tin boxes?

Quote Originally Posted by A_Merry_Snowrunt View Post
    In fact, I've been having consecutive Zelda dreams lately in a row! Sailing and fighting off enemies.
    Seek help.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    That'll cinch it for me. Who doesn't like tin boxes?
    See, that bothered me. I saw a news story about this on gonintendo.com and the title only mentioned that preorders (Is it still in the UK only, or does it now apply to the U.S., too?) get a tin with the game. Upon some simple inspection, there was a Link and Phantom figure with the tin. I don't know about you, but I was WAY more psyched for those than just the tin, though I do enjoy when my games come with some added Sn.

I dunno about you, but I can't really store small possessions in a pair of figurines.

Spoiler:- What do you call a city made out of tin?:

-----
    Words to|live by

I dunno about you, but I can't really store small possessions in a pair of figurines.
    A valid point, but I prefer to set up my figurines to pose beside each other, not my tin containers.

Also, not all tin containers would hold as much as you make it sound. I know few small possessions that would fit inside the Metroid Prime Trilogy tin.

Spoiler:- Tin joke response:

The Metroid Prime Trilogy tin was barely larger than a standard Amaray case. You saw the photo here, I'm sure - the Spirit Tracks tin appears considerably deeper.

-----
    Words to|live by

Spoiler:- What do you call a city made out of tin?:
    Is that a typo, or am I missing something?

EDIT: No, nevermind, should've read.

The European box art does look better because it actually has a background. Amazing.
    The tower in the back of the boxart reminds me of any of the towers in Wind Waker Just a similar looking color and style, I guess.
    Last edited by Lucario Hero; 4th November 2009 at 7:27 AM.
    I claimed Giratina.

Level me up, please!

If you pre-order at game you get tin box and two figure with the game. I might pick one up.

http://www.game.co.uk/Games/Dsi-and-...sive/~r344204/
    Free tin? Free figures? Want.
    GT: Steeel Woool
    (Let me know you're from SPPF if you send a request)

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    Now that's a sexy lime green DSi right there....and what's this, the return of the feather pen stylus? Oh goodie, perhaps now I can get it if NOA allows it. I missed the first batch in 2007, so why miss out this one? Unless it's for show. By the looks of it, I guess we won't see any new sidekicks other than the phantom. Not a first since other Zelda games followed this route. No Linebeck...oh well probably in treasure heaven. I wonder if we'll get the limited edition lime DSi or another limited edition golden triforce DS like they did back in 2007 (was it?) for the Phantom Hourglass bundle. I think I'll order the collector's edition hardcover version just for collection and a fan of Zelda guides. I can't wait to see the artwork!

Also the map certainly is interesting. Its in the same 2x2 grid but the tracks stop in some areas. I really think you need to go farther by foot to get a train there. Which would be great on some levels.
    BLAH

On the map I saw a green shed (the upper right of the top screen), a few buildings/town but most interesting is that big tree at the top of the forest. Obviously that green dungeon/temple/ that we saw in the trailer.
    Also, Evil-train-dude is easily 4th or 5th on the list of greatest things ever.
    Agreed, but only on the count of it being a Zelda Boss.

http://www.game.co.uk/Games/Dsi-and-DS-Lite/Legend-of-Zelda-Spirit-Tracks-Exclusive-Tin-GAME-Exclusive/~r344204/
    Looks pretty cool! I'm assuming that this applies to other countries like the US as well. Either way, I MIGHT pre order the game. If I have the money. Right now, I am close to the amount for EoS, but later this month I should have enough to pre order Spirit Tracks.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

I've got the link to the LoZ: Spirit Tracks commercial
    http://http://www.zeldawiki.org/Main_Page
    I think I was right about everything. (if the link dosen't work, than just search "Zelda wiki" on google)

If you look carfully at the begining of the commercial, we see Link trying to control his train which is going off the track and into the grassy medow. Link and Zelda then get off the train.
    Last edited by Selfdestruct Togepi; 5th November 2009 at 9:10 PM.

Thanks for the update! Saw this on GoNnintendo also. And do I see a conductor on the side of the train? The Phantom looks really interesting.

http://www.zeldauniverse.net/forums/...ml#post3176310

.....Zelda.....
    Last edited by A_Merry_Snowrunt; 6th November 2009 at 2:23 AM.

As someone on the forums with the pic said:
    Holy ****, Ganondorf is a train.

This is officially the best Zelda ever!
    I have no reason to disagree with him.
    BLAH

Also a partial trailer.(shows what we will get in the full gametrailer trailer just a bit cut off. Okay who am I kidding its all cut off):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVVmMacBxpM
    Also it seems royal guards get a train conductor outfit when in the train.
    http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?...comment-127101
    Trailer coming!
    Last edited by mitchman_93; 6th November 2009 at 6:56 AM.
    BLAH

Acording to the 2nd hyperlink, Princess Zelda is a spirt like ghost and she flies into the ancient Phantom armor to contol it.

She? I was right all along (or maybe just a hunch)

That would give an explanation to Zelda's ghostly appearance on the European box art.

Also, Ganontrain is easily 4th or 5th on the list of greatest things ever.

-----
    Words to|live by

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast