Thread: Ghost sappin mah treat bag! (Halloween 2009)

Default Ghost sappin mah treat bag! (Halloween 2009)

WHOMAG!!! Ghosts are running everywhere, and zombies are eating their yearly brains, yes it's that time again where spooks spook, ghosts boo, and witches make weird cauldrony thingamajigs with newts and stuff...yumm >>

BUT here at Fizzby we do things differently. Yes we eat newt brains instead delicious..tender...moistly yummy ne *cough* ANYWAY, onto the newt bra... I mean Halloween, a time of tricking and treating and being lazy I can't be bothered to trick, so here's a nice treat for everyone:

From Arnie you shall be receiving:

Skull of the Forgotten Souls (Hold Item)
    For one round only the skull will summon a skeletal ally. When summoned the skeleton will either defend your Pokemon from attack for one round, or attack your opponent with a Bonemerang attack before it disappears. The effect can only happen once per battle and the user can chose only one effect, attack or defend.

Default Happy Halloween

On this day of magic, mystery, and mayhem, please enjoy one of these special little treats I have for you.

Pumpkin Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Pumpkin Ball
    x1 TM X-scissor
    x1 Holographic Dark Vileplume Trading Card

Mystic Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Psychic Ball
    x1 TM Dream Eater
    x1 Holographic Dark Alakazam Trading Card

Vampire Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Vampire Ball
    x1 TM Drain Punch
    x1 Holographic Dark Golbat Trading Card

Spectral Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Ghost Ball
    x1 TM Shadow Ball
    x1 Holographic Dark Arbok Trading Card

Zombie Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Mummy Ball
    x1 TM Submission
    x1 Holographic Dark Weezing Trading Card

Notes:
    * The Halloween Candy gives 2 levels to Dark and Ghost Type Pokemon, but one level to any other Pokémon. Sableye and Spiritomb, both being Dark/Ghost Dual types, will receive FOUR levels. If banked, the Halloween candy is the equivalent of a regular rare candy.
    * When eaten by your Pokémon, the Pumpkin Memory Berry will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves.

Default Mmmm .... Brains

I was working in the lab late one night
    When my eyes beheld an eerie sight
    My monster, from its slab, began to rise
    And suddenly to my surprise

He did the Mash, he did the Monster Mash

Monsters have roamed Fizzy Bubbles through the Night and have left some interesting items behind. You can choose ONE costume for ONE Pokemon to be worn immediately in this thread, for they lose they're magic after Halloween.

Werewolf Costume
    ~ When worn by your Pokemon they will be imbued with the fury of the mighty Werewolf and gain its strengths
    *Raises 2 levels instantly
    *Allows the Pokemon to draw on its instinct and learn 2 new egg moves
    *Tough Contest Stats will raise by 20
    ~Once worn this Costume will revert into a hold item than can be held by any Pokemon:
    *Werewolf Claws: This item raises the holder’s Attack strength by 20% but makes the holder 20% more likely to disobey orders

Vampire Costume
    ~When worn by your Pokemon they will be imbued with the viciousness of the cunning Vampire and gain its strengths
    *Allows the Pokemon to craftily learn 2 new MT moves without the aid of others
    *Beauty Contest Stats will raise by 20
    ~Once worn this Costume will revert into a hold item that can be held by any Pokemon:
    *Vampire Cape: This item raises the holders Sp. Attack strength by 20% but reduces its defences by 20%

Zombie Costume
    ~When worn by your Pokemon they will be imbued by the relentlessness of the un-natural Zombie and gain its strengths
    *Allows the Pokemon to absorb the mentality of one of their team-mates and learn two of their egg moves
    *Cute Contest Stats will raise by 20
    ~Once worn this Costume will revert into a hold item that can be held by any Pokemon:
    *Zombie Mask: This item raises the holders Sp.Defence by 20% but attacks with added effects inflicted on it are 20% more likely to be successful (on top of the existing percentages)

Mummy Costume
    ~When worn by your Pokemon they will be imbued by the haunting presence of the creepy Mummy and gain its strengths
    *Allows the Pokemon to learn 2 moves it wouldn’t ordinarily learn through level or TM: Miracle Eye and Psycho Shift
    *Cool Contest Stats will raise by 20
    ~Once worn this Costume will revert into a hold item that can be held by any Pokemon
    *Mummy Bandages: This item raises the holders Defences by 20% but reduces its speed by 20%

Scarecrow Costume
    ~When worn by your Pokemon they will be imbued by the deadly stealth of the eternal watchman, the Scarecrow and gain its strengths
    *Allows the Pokemon to stealthily obtain 2 TM’s without payment, to be taught immediately.
    *Smart Contest Stats raise by 20
    ~Once worn this Costume will revert into a hold item that can be held by any Pokemon.
    *Scarecrow Vest: This item raises the holders speed by 20% but due to the extra speed the Pokemon is more prone to misses and loses 20% of its accuracy with physical attacks

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    WHOMAG!!! Ghosts are running everywhere, and zombies are eating their yearly brains, yes it's that time again where spooks spook, ghosts boo, and witches make weird cauldrony thingamajigs with newts and stuff...yumm >>

BUT here at Fizzby we do things differently. Yes we eat newt brains instead delicious..tender...moistly yummy ne *cough* ANYWAY, onto the newt bra... I mean Halloween, a time of tricking and treating and being lazy I can't be bothered to trick, so here's a nice treat for everyone:

For one round only the skull will summon a skeletal ally. When summoned the skeleton will either defend your Pokemon from attack for one round, or attack your opponent with a Bonemerang attack before it disappears. The effect can only happen once per battle and the user can chose only one effect, attack or defend.
    Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    On this day of magic, mystery, and mayhem, please enjoy one of these special little treats I have for you.

x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Ghost Ball
    x1 TM Shadow Ball

Notes:
    * The Halloween Candy gives 2 levels to Dark and Ghost Type Pokemon, but one level to any other Pokémon. Sableye and Spiritomb, both being Dark/Ghost Dual types, will receive FOUR levels. If banked, the Halloween candy is the equivalent of a regular rare candy.
    * When eaten by your Pokémon, the Pumpkin Memory Berry will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution, or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post

Monsters have roamed Fizzy Bubbles through the Night and have left some interesting items behind. You can choose ONE costume for ONE Pokemon to be worn immediately in this thread, for they lose they're magic after Halloween.

Vampire Costume
    ~When worn by your Pokemon they will be imbued with the viciousness of the cunning Vampire and gain its strengths
    *Vampire Cape: This item raises the holders Sp. Attack strength by 20% but reduces its defences by 20%
    Picking up:

1x Skull of the Forgotten Souls
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Ghost Ball
    x1 TM Shadow Ball
    x1 Vampire Costume

Feeding Halloween Candy to Shiftry, raising him from Lv 52 to Lv 54.

Feeding Pumpkin Memory Berry to Sunflora to learn Endeavour, Synthesis, Seed Bomb and Encore.

Putting Vampire Costume on Shiftry. Shiftry grew to Lv 56 and learned MT Moves Sucker Punch and Twister

Mystic Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Psychic Ball
    x1 TM Dream Eater
    [color=darkslategray][center]

Werewolf Costume
    ~ When worn by your Pokemon they will be imbued with the fury of the mighty Werewolf and gain its strengths
    *Allows the Pokemon to draw on its instinct and learn 2 new egg moves
    *Tough Contest Stats will raise by 20
    ~Once worn this Costume will revert into a hold item than can be held by any Pokemon:
    *Werewolf Claws: This item raises the holder’s Attack strength by 20% but makes the holder 20% more likely to disobey orders

Scooping up the following:

1 Skull of the Forgotten Souls
    1 Mystic Pack containing:
    - Super Pass
    - Halloween Candy (feeding to Poochyena and brining her from 50 to 52)
    - Pumpkin Memory Berry (feeding to Poochyena to teach her the EMs Poison Fang, Astonish, Me First, and Yawn)
    - Rare Bone
    - Psychic Ball
    - Dream Eater TM
    - Holographic Dark Alakazam TC
    1 Werewolf Costume and putting on Krabby bringing him from level 33 to 35 and allowing him to learn the EMs Haze and Ancient Power. Also raising his Tough Stat to 20 (previously was 0).

Many thanks, and Happy Reformation Day!
    Last edited by -Hayward-; 31st October 2009 at 4:36 AM.

x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Ghost Ball
    x1 TM Shadow Ball

Notes:

Zombie Costume
    ~When worn by your Pokemon they will be imbued by the relentlessness of the un-natural Zombie and gain its strengths
    *Allows the Pokemon to absorb the mentality of one of their team-mates and learn two of their egg moves
    *Zombie Mask: This item raises the holders Sp.Defence by 20% but attacks with added effects inflicted on it are 20% more likely to be successful (on top of the existing percentages)

Since I didn't see a link requirement, posting here.

Picking up:
    x1 Skull of the Forgotten Souls
    x1 Spectral Pack
    -- x1 Super Pass
    -- Using x1 Halloween candy on Lv. 08 Houndour, raising him to Lv. 10.
    -- Using x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry on Skarmory to teach him EMs Whirlwind, Drill Peck, Pursuit, and Assurance.
    -- x1 Rare Bone
    -- x1 Ghost Ball
    -- x1 TM Shadow Ball
    -- x1 Holographic Dark Arbok Trading Card
    x1 Zombie Costume
    -- Raising Lv. 79 PorygonZ to Lv. 81
    -- Raising Porygon's Cute Contest stats from 10 to 30
    -- Teaching it the Egg Moves Future Sight and Wish (Girafarig)

Thanks.

Arc Edit: You can use only ONE of your teammate for their egg moves as stated with the Zombie costume so please change this
    Last edited by Amras.MG; 31st October 2009 at 10:07 PM.

Vampire Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Vampire Ball
    x1 TM Drain Punch

Notes:

Vampire Costume
    Ah, a happy Halloween to you all! Let's see. Picking up...

1 Skull of the Forgotten Souls

1 Vampire Pack (containing a Super Pass, 1 Pumpkin Memory Candy, 1 Rare Bone, 1 Vampire Ball, 1 TM Drain Punch, and 1 Holographic Dark Golbat card)

1 Vampire Costume

Using...

The Pumpkin Memory Berry on Vileplume, teaching him the missed-by-evolution move Lucky Chant, and the egg moves Teeter Dance, Flail, and Razor Leaf. (Pokedex link)

The Vampire Costume on Qwilfish, raising him from level 95 to 97 and teaching it the MT moves Bounce and Signal Beam. (Pokedex link)

The Halloween Candy on Qwilfish, raising it from level 97 to 98.

The TM Drain Punch on Qwil... *remembers elemental punch catastrophe* -Vileplume! Yes, Vileplume, definitely not Qwilfish, teaching him Drain Punch.

Again, happy Halloween to all! And to all, a good night!

EDIT: Uh... What's the special effect of the Vampire Ball? It's not in the FAQ.
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 31st October 2009 at 11:50 AM.

Pumpkin Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Pumpkin Ball
    x1 TM X-scissor
    x1 Holographic Dark Vileplume Trading Card

Notes:

Mummy Costume
    ~When worn by your Pokemon they will be imbued by the haunting presence of the creepy Mummy and gain its strengths
    *Allows the Pokemon to learn 2 moves it wouldn’t ordinarily learn through level or TM: Miracle Eye and Psycho Shift
    *Cool Contest Stats will raise by 20
    ~Once worn this Costume will revert into a hold item that can be held by any Pokemon
    *Mummy Bandages: This item raises the holders Defences by 20% but reduces its speed by 20%
    Mmmm ... brains *drools*
    Best day of the year yey!
    Thanx for all the lovely treats guys, I shall pick up the following

* Skull of the Forgotten Souls
    Pumpkin Pack w/
    * Super Pass
    * Halloween Candy (Feeding to my Spiritomb to raise him from Lv. 25 to Lv. 29)
    * Pumpkin Memory Berry (Feeding to my Ralts to teach him EM's Destiny Bond, Grudge, Confuse Ray)
    * Rare Bone
    * Pumpkin Ball
    * TM X-Scissor
    * Holo Dark Vileplume Card
    ... and since I'm going to be a Mummy tonight...
    Mummy Costume
    Putting on Ralts:
    Raising him 2 Levels from Lv. 03 to Lv. 05
    Teaching him Miracle Eye and Psycho Shift
    Raising his Cool Stats from 0 to +20

* Left with Mummy Bandages Held Item

^-^

Vampire Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Vampire Ball
    x1 TM Drain Punch

Notes:

Zombie Costume
    Collecting lovely Halloween goodies, which consist of:
    Skull of the Forgotten Souls
    Vampire Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Vampire Ball
    x1 TM Drain Punch
    Zombie Costume

Using:
    TM Drain Punch on Titan the Squirtle.
    Pumpkin Memory Berry on Justice the Bagon, who gains the moves Dragon Dance, Fire Fang, Shadow Claw and Thrash.
    Zombie Costume on Kobi the Vulpix, raising him from Level 30 to Level 32, raising his Cute Contest Stats from 0 to 20, and allowing him to learn two of Bagon's Egg Moves, Dragon Rush and Shadow Claw.

Thanks all, Happy Halloween!

Mystic Pack containing:
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Psychic Ball
    x1 TM Dream Eater

Vampire Costume
    Picking up the following items:

1x Skull of Forgotten Souls
    x1 Super Pass
    x1 Halloween candy
    x1 Pumpkin Memory Berry
    x1 Rare Bone
    x1 Psychic Ball
    x1 TM Dream Eater
    x1 Vampire Cape

Using the Pumpkin Memory Berry on my Eevee to teach her the EMs Endure, Tickle, Yawn, and Covet.

Using the Vampire Costume on my Electrike, raising him from Lv. 19 to Lv. 21, increasing his beauty stat by 20, and teaching him the MT moves Magnet Rise and Signal Beam.

Thanks much.