Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Arceus end all

Quote Originally Posted by BlitzBlast View Post
    But don't worry, as soon as 5th gen comes out you can all complain all you want on how "there are too many legendaries".
    I have a funny feeling there will be one or more new Legendary that created/shaped whatever region the game is set, and we'll be flooded with "They really made a God Pokemon now, the series must end!" topics...

Giratina represents nonbaryonic matter, so no new legendaries in that department...

Black holes, however, can't be any more overpowered than Arceus (who looks like a deer who got caught in a blender, explaining how that metal thing got stuck to it and why the back of its head is swirly)
    My signature used to be huge and obnoxious but I toned it down eventually!

I have Ruby, Sapphire, Platinum, SoulSilver and White. I also used to have Silver and Crystal and Yellow but I lost them Also, I can offer Pokérus in a trade if you need any.

Quote Originally Posted by Chim-Charred! View Post
    Oh boy, not you again. "Sighs" well do you have a better idea for a worth while legendary Pokemon after Arceus?
    Since when do we need a Pokemon better than Arceus?

Quote Originally Posted by GoombaGeek View Post
    Giratina represents nonbaryonic matter, so no new legendaries in that department...
    Yes, clearly they are above reusing ideas, Moltres and Ho-Oh prove this without a doubt.

Surely Arecus is a sign that Nintendo is endding pokemon and, by that logic, Rosalina is a sign that Mario is endding too! *Gasp* Nintendo's quiting the console war at last guys!!1!

Quote Originally Posted by Skeith View Post
    Yes, clearly they are above reusing ideas, Moltres and Ho-Oh prove this without a doubt.

Surely Arecus is a sign that Nintendo is endding pokemon and, by that logic, Rosalina is a sign that Mario is endding too! *Gasp* Nintendo's quiting the console war at last guys!!1!
    No I don't think the franchise is ending because there is a Creator Pokemon.

That is absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeith View Post
    Moltres and Ho-Oh prove this without a doubt.
    The concept of the phoenix/firebird is more than multifaceted enough that they were able to base two Pokémon off of it without the second being a complete retread.

See for yourself: design-wise, Moltes is more based on the Egyptian bennu and the Persian huma (note the vaguely thinner body and the little single crest on the top of the head) while Ho-oh takes its name in part from the Chinese phoenix and its design from both that and the Greek/Phoenician phoenix.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    No I don't think the franchise is ending because there is a Creator Pokemon.

That is absurd.
    The thread ladies and gentlemen! Oh and you've failed to pick up my sarcasm, bravo.

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    The concept of the phoenix/firebird is more than multifaceted enough that they were able to base two Pokémon off of it without the second being a complete retread.
    I'm well aware that Moltres and Ho-oh are based off to very different types of myth. I was simply pointing out that Nintendo are afraid to use similar concepts when creating pokemon. Admittedly I could have used Celebi and Dialga or, even, common stuff such as the "pikachu" of the gen and the legendry trio's to prove this point but given the high IQ these threads bring I was certain I would be met with the answer "but there different!!".

Quote Originally Posted by BynineB View Post
    Since when do we need a Pokemon better than Arceus?
    I thought the point of the thread was to imagine a worth while legendary after Arceus. Not necessarily better but at least equal.
    -Pokémon Platinum-

Another World Has Emerged in the Sinnoh Region. . .

I personally don't think Arceus is that great. Depending on which plate it's holding it can easily be countered and beaten
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/svlw9f.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i48.*******.com/b5h8it.jpg[/IMG]
    Thunder and Lightning
    Credit goes to ~.:NorthernLights:.~ for the awesome badges

Personally I think they can easily make a legendary pokemon stronger than Arceus.
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8824-8167
    PM me if you add me so I can add you

My Friend Safari (Water): Bibarel , Gyarados , Azumarill

Safaris I am looking for with these Pokemon:
    1. Drifblim
    2. Poliwhirl
    3. Heracross
    4. Whirlipede
    5. Gothorita
    6. Forretress
    7. Sigilyph

Remember when Mewtwo was the ultimate Pokemon? Remember those fake 'Pokegods'?
    Good times...
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

ahh pikachu falling for death
    blaziken best pokemon everrr

They will top this. They have toped all the other ones. Mew, Mewtwo, Lugia, Celebii, Deoxys, and Ho-oh.

I have claimed the beast that is Shieldon.
    Credits to Geekachu for my amazing licky.
        Spoiler:- The rest of my sig:

Quote Originally Posted by ARCEUSŁ^ View Post
    Remember when Mewtwo was the ultimate Pokemon? Remember those fake 'Pokegods'?
    Good times...
    charcoalt and Chrona Mew and Mewthree!

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Easy, Chuck Norris, nuff said.
    Name:Travis
    Black FC: 0518-6582-7956
    White FC:Will add soon
    DW:Pokeman493 (If you want to register me, use my black DW)
    Steam: Pokeman493
    Gamertag: Snivy493

Spoiler:- GenIV Info.:

Proud owner of a LV.100 Celebi!
    Proud owner of a TRU Arceus!

Looking for:
    Shiny female Ralts
    Legit only please.
    PM me for offers.

the wise turtle, a rock water type legendary, thats all, pokemon will survive at least 5 years more. at least 1 more gen and 2 games.
    hown remakes and 5 gen.
    maybe it will die then, maybe not.
    and a wii game like collo or xd, good games...
    Quote Originally Posted by otaku-dono
    I actually find people who don't like the tiering system don't fully understand it.
    ^^Exactly^^

Quote Originally Posted by Drifblim25
    Abomasnow Lv100 @Icy Rock
    ^^Epic Win^^

I've read every post and here's one thing. If they evolve Seviper, I quit Pokemon.

Some pokemon never needed to be existed and suck and not one person in the world likes them, not even Nintendo or the Pokemon Company....like Smoochum. It wasn't needed, but they did it.

They shot themselves in the foot. They made God Pokemon. Yes, Arceus is the god Pokemon fools, if you can't realize that, then you've got some problems. You've got Time, Space, and the parallel world to our's. Where would they go? They base every game with a Legendary.

I'm 100% sure they're going to continue, but the Pokemon and Legendaries will most likely get worse. They will make more remakes like Emerald. The new features are amazing in HG SS but if they do that with every game, then we've got let's say 1 more game series. Like 2 more games, then released 2-3 years later the middle game.

Where the hell did Mewtwo come from? He was they first Legendary and honestly, the most original and I liked him. They had to move on. And they did. Now, they don't have to in terms of Pokemon or fun anymore because there's not anywhere to go. They will have to if they want montey.

If they make more Battle Revolutions like 2 and 3, the terrible attempt at Pokemon Stadium remakes, then that will fail epically. They can, though, make more Colosseum games and such like XD, which were fairly good and well done. So no, no more Battle Revolution unless they make a remake of Stadium or make it downloadable for the Wii. When I mean remake, I mean the exact same game, with batter graphics and added Pokemon with Wi-Fi online play.

I'm sick of it, now. They've made non-stop legendaries for Sinnoh, and most of them are just....just no. Like Regigigas, Heatran, Cresselia. What are they needed for? I mean, Darkrai belongs with them too, but he's liked by a large number so he's good.

It's good they've made Space Time God Dimension world, but it's a bit too soon. If they made a series or games or two, then get to them, that would be fine for about another 10 years of awesome.

But I am truly ranting and I'll shut up and click the submit button.

EDIT: I just realized this, we thought there was somewhat god who created the universe but the Pokedex must be bull. They state that Arceus created the world. And he made Dialga and Palkia and Girantina who also created the world, and the some random day Groudon and Kyogre are created. They hate each other, and THEY form everything with Continents and the Sea.

So that proves even with Arceus, as much as I hate to say it, is not the end, as they will continue and make something that Arceus accidentally created and is coming back for revenge as it was abandoned or whatever. Something really dumb like that. Or the Creator of Arceus or whatever. It's just that there's too much money involved to let it go, although they've got no where to go except remakes.

Eventually they'll make RSE remakes. Then before you know it, Leaf Green and Fire Red will be on the DS. I pain to say it, Pokemon will continue, although I love it, they have no where to go, leading to the fact that it will start becoming stupid crap and they'll lose older fans and keep the 5 year olds.
    Last edited by Bossk; 7th November 2009 at 3:07 PM.

Nidoking -> Nidogod
    Nidoqueen -> Nidogoddess
    Golduck -> Pearduck
    Sandslash -> Sandswipes
    Flareon -> Flareth/Flarith
    Eevee -> Lunareon
    Eevee -> Solareon
    Mew -> Corona Mew/Cyro Mew/Chrona Mew/Chrono Mew/Crono Mew
    Mewtwo -> Mewthree

i win!
    You Either Die a Hero, or Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become the Villain

You say Jonas Brothers-I say Guns N' Roses
    You say Taylor Swift-I say Ozzy Osbourne
    You say Soulja boy-I say Black Sabbath
    You say Miley Cyrus-I say Lynryd Skynryd
    You say rap-I say rock
    You say pop-I say METAL
    92% of kids have reduced themselves rap,pop,& hip hop.If your one of the 8% who like to headbang and disturb the peace copy and paste to you sig.(started by col_serra)

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    whats after the Universe?
    The Multiverse!

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    charcoalt and Chrona Mew and Mewthree!
    Never heard of them.

Whatever is next, it sure is taking it's time.

Quote Originally Posted by col_serra View Post

Eevee -> Lunareon
    Eevee -> Solareon
    Nice to meet you, I'm Umbreon and Espeon.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossk View Post
    I've read every post and here's one thing. If they evolve Seviper, I quit Pokemon.

Some pokemon never needed to be existed and suck and not one person in the world likes them, not even Nintendo or the Pokemon Company....like Smoochum. It wasn't needed, but they did it.

They shot themselves in the foot. They made God Pokemon. Yes, Arceus is the god Pokemon fools, if you can't realize that, then you've got some problems. You've got Time, Space, and the parallel world to our's. Where would they go? They base every game with a Legendary.

I'm 100% sure they're going to continue, but the Pokemon and Legendaries will most likely get worse. They will make more remakes like Emerald. The new features are amazing in HG SS but if they do that with every game, then we've got let's say 1 more game series. Like 2 more games, then released 2-3 years later the middle game.

Where the hell did Mewtwo come from? He was they first Legendary and honestly, the most original and I liked him. They had to move on. And they did. Now, they don't have to in terms of Pokemon or fun anymore because there's not anywhere to go. They will have to if they want montey.

If they make more Battle Revolutions like 2 and 3, the terrible attempt at Pokemon Stadium remakes, then that will fail epically. They can, though, make more Colosseum games and such like XD, which were fairly good and well done. So no, no more Battle Revolution unless they make a remake of Stadium or make it downloadable for the Wii. When I mean remake, I mean the exact same game, with batter graphics and added Pokemon with Wi-Fi online play.

I'm sick of it, now. They've made non-stop legendaries for Sinnoh, and most of them are just....just no. Like Regigigas, Heatran, Cresselia. What are they needed for? I mean, Darkrai belongs with them too, but he's liked by a large number so he's good.

It's good they've made Space Time God Dimension world, but it's a bit too soon. If they made a series or games or two, then get to them, that would be fine for about another 10 years of awesome.

But I am truly ranting and I'll shut up and click the submit button.

EDIT: I just realized this, we thought there was somewhat god who created the universe but the Pokedex must be bull. They state that Arceus created the world. And he made Dialga and Palkia and Girantina who also created the world, and the some random day Groudon and Kyogre are created. They hate each other, and THEY form everything with Continents and the Sea.

So that proves even with Arceus, as much as I hate to say it, is not the end, as they will continue and make something that Arceus accidentally created and is coming back for revenge as it was abandoned or whatever. Something really dumb like that. Or the Creator of Arceus or whatever. It's just that there's too much money involved to let it go, although they've got no where to go except remakes.

Eventually they'll make RSE remakes. Then before you know it, Leaf Green and Fire Red will be on the DS. I pain to say it, Pokemon will continue, although I love it, they have no where to go, leading to the fact that it will start becoming stupid crap and they'll lose older fans and keep the 5 year olds.
    Whining and complaining about what you're saying above will not solve any problem; besides, legendaries don't always need a backstory of why they are here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossk View Post
    I HIGHLY doubt there are any universally hated Pokemon. After all, someone had to convince their art director that their Pokemon design is worthy enough to be official.

They shot themselves in the foot. They made God Pokemon. Yes, Arceus is the god Pokemon fools, if you can't realize that, then you've got some problems.
    Creator =/= God
    And read up on Shinto beliefs. That's what Arceus and co. are inspired by, NOT any western faiths.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrant Tar View Post
    I HIGHLY doubt there are any universally hated Pokemon. After all, someone had to convince their art director that their Pokemon design is worthy enough to be official.

Creator =/= God
    And read up on Shinto beliefs. That's what Arceus and co. are inspired by, NOT any western faiths.
    but mew is jesus
    You Either Die a Hero, or Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become the Villain

You say Jonas Brothers-I say Guns N' Roses
    You say Taylor Swift-I say Ozzy Osbourne
    You say Soulja boy-I say Black Sabbath
    You say Miley Cyrus-I say Lynryd Skynryd
    You say rap-I say rock
    You say pop-I say METAL
    92% of kids have reduced themselves rap,pop,& hip hop.If your one of the 8% who like to headbang and disturb the peace copy and paste to you sig.(started by col_serra)

HOW IS MEW JESUS EXPLAIN THAT TO ME?! hmm......?

no, because theres gonna be creators of other regions such as Groudon/Kyogre for hoenn.

Maybe, *im hoping* there will be an electric main legendary pokemon for the 5th gen. Rotom is legend, but its not a main legend, like giritina dialga palkia groudon kyogre rayqauza ho-oh lugia ect.
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/o8gosi.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i38.*******.com/dbrsb6.png[/IMG]Credit to rosemary for dugtrio banner, credit to electricbluewolf for Owner banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigglychu View Post
    Middle school? That's barely puberty...
    Nuff' said

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast