Thread: What's the most recent ship you've got into?

Default What's the most recent ship you've got into?

Title says it all. Talk about the most recent ships you've gotten into and why they interest you at this moment in time.

For me it's two ships from Ace Attorney which includes the new characters. The first of the two is one that has already become very popular with the fanbase and has become a mainstream shipping. It's known as Cykesquill, Athena Cykes x Simon Blackquill. I love this ship and find is mysteriously awesome. I love how they both risked everything to protect each other even though it wasn't obvious in the beginning, the way both characters developped was brillant.

The other is a femmeslash ship involving Athena and the adorable Juniper Woods. She has a crush on Apollo but I can't help but ship Athena and Juniper together. They were childhood friends but this cutscene gave me so many feels I feel in love with the ship.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Well, i've been holding on to them for a long time. but the recent one would be
    Advanceshipping which was last month or so, and then Heattag.
    ☠Two street thug sisters and Death The Kid☠

Ryuko and Senketsu from Kill la Kill. They have great chemistry together (even though Mako bounces off Ryuko well), and it became clear fairly early on that Senketsu cares for Ryuko, even threatening severe consequences on someone if they dared lay a finger on her (it was an awesome moment). Yes, Senketsu is a sailor uniform. No, I don't humanize him.

This is probably the most bizarre pairing I support since Meta Knight/Fumu (Tiff). I think.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Rarity and Hoity Toity from "My Little Pony - Friendship Is Magic". It's my first shipping for that show, I recently got into it because of my amazing BFF.
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 22nd May 2014 at 3:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChloboShoka View Post
    Cykesquill, Athena Cykes x Simon Blackquill.
    OMG, THIS!! I love them SO MUCH!! For reasons you've mentioned + cuteness appeal <333

Also from Ace Attorney 5; (trying not to reveal spoilers with me reasonings)

Apollo x Athena - So cute together. Apollo wants to trust her... Aww.
    Athena x Juniper - They're besties and they have cute nicknames for each other (Junie and Thena).
    Blackquill x Fulbright - Hot! Sexy jailbird and his handler. I know this one is wrong, but I love it ^-^;
    Apollo x Clay - Because the Chords of Steel says so... and then there's that jacket *cries*
    Metis x Aura - Always felt there was something there.

So much crack ;P

♥ Giving away ORAS demo codes.
    PM me for one (Europe only) ♥

I'm actually starting to really like Vanivilleshipping (Trevor x Serena). Trevor is just too cute, and their dynamic seems like it'd be so sweet! Shame it doesn't seem to get as much love.

Rufioh/Meenah from Homestuck. :3 I think they'd be really cute together and I love them both as characters. DX
    BEHOLD MY SECRET WEAPON
    THE SELF ESTEEMS

Ino Yamanaka and Sakura Haruno. <3

They're very cute, awesome and totally OP. The ultimate duo, so yeah, recently I've really gotten into them. :P
    ~Let's all find Sasukeeeee~
    Name: Hime
    Currently playing: Drawn to Life
    Next up: Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter
    Favourite Pokémon: Pancham

ShalourShipping - Pokémon XY
    I can't wait for more moments
    The World is mine ♥

"Love You Mama, Love You May"

AdvanceShipping PokéShipping WishfulShipping SequelShipping

Recently? I'll say Dark Magician X Dark Magician Girl from Yugioh.
    I don't even know why, I mean they're cards, but they'd seem cute. I've got no idea really.

Soul x Maka..I'm sorry but they are just so..obviously canon. It is such a shame how they didn't end up together. I mean the LIVE together and practically act like a married couple.
    ☠Two street thug sisters and Death The Kid☠

LethalAttractionShipping.
    Need to complete the Pokedex!

Anna the Pokémon Breeder and hopefully future Coordinator

Planned ORAS Team:

Those new anime airing right now including Aikatsu

For the new ones first I have Rail Wars - Haruka & Naoto - they seem to have meet years ago but Naoto can't remember because Haruka didn't ask nor Naoto has ask her back

Aikatsu would probably be Ichigo & Aoi - they seem to be childhood friends and also going with the same dream to become idols

there are still more though I will be only mentioning these two since I'm more intrigued with it
    Fun facts: To those who are curious, Serena has been made as the shipper's favouritism - currently she has the most shipping pairs involving hers ( a total of 815 as of the august submission) behind her is Dawn ( with a total of 696)

TRIVIA: Every month there is approximately 1000 new submissions on the shipping thread, and this will probably continue until all names have been used. Come generation 7 I'm pretty sure we are going to run out of names

They're the same
        Spoiler:- open at your own risk:

Why don't you blame others before blaming me

Steve and Snot from American Dad. The two are childhood best friends and have had those really gay moments quite a few times, and it reminds me of my PokéAni OTP, DiodeShipping! (With Steve being Ash and Snot being Clemont)
    Need to complete the Pokedex!

Anna the Pokémon Breeder and hopefully future Coordinator

Planned ORAS Team:

Piper and Alex from Orange is the new black.

Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr ( Cherik ) from X-men: FC and DOFP.

Seriously, I was half expecting them to kiss throughout the entire First Class film.

So new I wouldn't have even posted this before the forum mess-up. Nico di Angelo/Will Solace from the Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus series. Also, while not new, a renewed interest: Dick Grayson and Barbara Gordon. For a while I thought they would fit better with a 'Like brother and sister' thing, but looking back over comics makes me like them as a couple (I also dislike Barbara Gordon getting over her crippling and being the new Batgirl in the New 52 more and more as I see the older stuff (Admittedly 1987-2011 isn't extremely old in comic books, but it still means she was crippled nine years before I was born) her as the Oracle.)

I've been playing Fire Emblem: Awakening, and I've been getting into many ships through that. My favorite is probably male Morgan x Cynthia. They just make such a cute pair with Cynthia's hyper nature and Morgan being more laid back but having his more theatrical moments.

At the top of my list has got to be Hak/Yona from Aktsuki no Yona. I'm rereading the manga chapters that are currently available as well as keeping up with the anime, so this has really been on my mind. <3 I want them to get together so bad! lol
    Archer/Rin is also a current due to the new Fate/Stay Night and I can't wait to see more interaction between them!

In-game Name: Monica
    3DS Friend Code: 5026-4978-3429

Thank you PopPrincess_Lyra for the awesome ResistanceShipping banner!

Well, thanks to a one shot I wrote recently, I'm really starting to like Red x Blue (game versions) and it's about to take over my previous Red ship which is Red x Silver. And because I play something other than Pokemon; I never really used to like it, but Nellis (Nick x Ellis from Left 4 Dead 2) is so adorable.
    All hail the jiggling Ditto!

My most recent ship would have to be Sunny X Starflight (Sunnyflight) from the book series Wings of Fire. I always thought it was really cute when Starflight would get all defensive if someone said something bad about Sunny and how he always seemed a little jealous when she paid attention to someone else.
    Last edited by Ho-Oh the Rainbow Pokemon; 21st October 2014 at 3:29 AM.
    Favorite Pokemon Ever: Ho-Oh
    Because of a holographic Ho-Oh card I got a long time ago when I was sick. Made my day better .
    I have officially claimed Ho-Oh and Trevor!
    Shiny Pokemon:
    Dragalge,NoivernClauncer
    KlefkiDelphox x2PumpkabooDedenne
    Most Recent Shiny(not counting events):