Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pairings you used to like but not anymore or as much.

Not very interested in any Ash shipping anymore considering he's so oblivious to love >.>
    Credit goes to Mew_ for this awesome banner ♥

There's one pairing that I really used to love, but nowadays I don't care about it that much: Sasuke x Sakura from Naruto. I don't really care about it much nowadays because I'm much more interested in Itachi x Sakura. I think there are so many better people for Sakura and I don't think Sasuke really cares for Sakura anymore. Then again it's been ages since I've last seen/read Naruto.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Quote Originally Posted by C.Gholy View Post
    There's one pairing that I really used to love, but nowadays I don't care about it that much: Sasuke x Sakura from Naruto. I don't really care about it much nowadays because I'm much more interested in Itachi x Sakura. I think there are so many better people for Sakura and I don't think Sasuke really cares for Sakura anymore. Then again it's been ages since I've last seen/read Naruto.
    I haven't read nor seen Naruto in forever either. While its realitively easy for me to find fanfiction and manga about Naruto, the anime is another story. Its impossible to find it anywhere on TV anymore! You either have to find a DVD volume for it or watch the episodes on Youtube...Grr its so annoying! Why couldn't it be kept on Cartoon Network, like it was orginally?

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. lol

I used to absolutely adore the Sasuke x Sakura pairng when I first got into the Naruto series, after I got over being annoyed of Sakura being a fangirl. The two were pratically polar opposites, like Yin and Yang. Sasuke was the moody depressing avenger, while clueless Sakura was the bubblely know it all. That, for one, was probably what first attracted me to the pairing. Then I saw multiple times in the series that simply screamed that Sasuke DID care about Sakura, like when he had freaked out after Sakura sheildedhim from Gaara in part 1. At that point, everytime I saw Sakura and Sasuke I thought, "This has simply got to happen!"

Then, as the series progressed into Shippuden, I saw Sasuke becoming consumed by revenge, and caring less about his teamates episode by episode. I suppose its when he first tried to kill Sakura that really dampened my faith in the couple. While I still read fanfiction of the couple from time to time, sometimes I can't help but think Sasuke as the heartless monster and Sakura as hopelessly desperate.

I cant quite remember when I started getting into the Itachi x Sakura coupling, but I must say I find it highly entertaining.

The pairings I used to support was NaruHina, I used to like it on account of how much Naruto meant to Hinata. I actually felt bad when she got pwned by her cousin Neji at the preliminaries and how Naruto managing to defeat Neji was pretty cute since he did it for Hinata and she saw the fight then fainted as a result. :P I wasn't too attached to the ship so it kinda lost my interest easily.XP

Another one was PokeShipping which died out to me when I was around 9 or 10. I got into it when I was reading a Pokemon magazine (Beckett's) and while finishing it, saw a really cute picture of Ash and Misty holding Valentine's while blushing. I moved on from liking the ship even when it was cute at first but I respect their supporters.

WishfulShipping, I supported for a really short-time, I didn't came to support it fully based on how I realized that Dento and Iris are just friends and the way they fight just seems like what siblings do.XP

Well, I used to be a HUGE PokéShipper (surprising, eh?). I used to love the fanfics, the fanart, the hints, the optimism, everything, basically. But then over time, I realised that the fanfics were either not good or cliché, the fan art were getting a bit ridiculous, the significant hints were mostly dub hints, and that most of the fandom was fuelled by nostalgia, and that really, it felt too cliché, and that it didn't have that same feeling to it anymore. I was also getting attracted to PearlShipping by then, so in the end I just gave up on PokéShipping. Nowadays I kinda hate it =P

Also, I used to ship Lily (Harry's daughter) and Scorpio (Draco's son, I think) in Harry Potter for a bit... which was... random.

A long long long time ago I used to like Pokeshipping. But then I kind of was turned off by Misty's character in general I mean all in the time of Orange Islands and in Johto she basically stood there in the background instead of finding something to do. I just felt that she didn't need to have the bad attitude if she wasn't doing much. Then of course there is the hard core ruthless fans who existed back then and so I stopped. It was a long hurtful time for me full of cyber bullies and hate mail. I also believed that most of the mods back then were ProPokeShipping so I was left out in the cold. However, AdavancedShipping brought me back to a new light.

My ideal battle ever!

I used to like Againstshipping (Paul/Zoey) for some odd reason...I dunno, I liked it cuz I thought they'd be good together...i'm a odd duck, I know. =P Now I don't really like it. Can't think of anything else really. *sneaks away from thread*
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Hmm, interesting topic.

I guess most of the shippings I used to like, but not so much anymore are usually due to the fact that they no longer appear in the anime. For example, I used to ship Dawn x Kenny (PenguinShipping). However, now that both characters have left the show, I just don't ship it anymore. My sights are set on newer ships found in BW, such as Wishful, CafeMocha and many more. Despite this, I am still a Pokeshipper at heart.
    Last edited by Meowth City; 10th March 2014 at 5:01 PM.

♥ Giving away ORAS demo codes.
    PM me for one (Europe only) ♥

I used to be a Pokeshipper. The passion that I had within me for that shipping has gone. I lost hope in Misty making a cameo in the series.

Pokemon I used to like franticshipping, and I still do. But not as much as raltsshipping.

Bleach I used to like IchiHime, but now it kind of annoys me now.

Naruto I used to love SasSaku and NaruHina, but after a lot of events that happened in the manga, I just can't stand either of the pairings anymore. They're just irritating now. Plus, I fell in love with NaruSaku in the process. I mean, I completely changed route when Naruto saved Sakura in part 1. That without a doubt converted me for good. Loved it ever since and is now my OTP.
    Last edited by Hot Limit; 2nd June 2012 at 6:05 PM.

Pokemon: I used to like Ash x Dawn but, I converted Ash x Misty
    Fruits Basket: When people watch this show, EVERYONE thinks Yuki x Tohru. WRONG! Kyo x Tohru FTW!
    Soul Eater: I used to like Kid x Crona but I thought Wait a second! Crona's a guy! (In the crazy fangirl world, Crona's a girl. But I'm not a crazy fangirl!) So, now I ship Kid x Liz! I <3 that shipping!
    I honestly don't know what was wrong with me when I shipped Spirit x Blair...

If it could see the future,
    what would yours be like?

Kid x Maka= KILL IT, KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!
    Kid x Chrona= Hey guys! Let's know Chrona's official gender before WE GO CRAZY WITH COUPLES!
    Kid x Liz= EPICNESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Soul x Maka= EPICNESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Sparky
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I used to like FortuneShipping (Lucas x Dawn) but then I started hating Lucas, so I don't ship that any more.

I also used to love WishfulShipping, but now... not so much. On the contrary, I used to hate NegaiShipping, but now it's actually alright - its my second favourite Ash pairing. =P

With pokemon I remain fairly neuteral to all shipping...except AshxMay and AshxMisty...not sure why, but neither of those are all that interesting to me.

For other stuff....Naruto: I used to support NaruHina....and then I read fanfiction.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

Quote Originally Posted by SoulMuse View Post
    For other stuff....Pokémon: I used to support SatoKasu....and then I read fanfiction.
    That's me for you.

i used to ship narusaku,but not anymore...

KYOGRE'S AWESOME!

Pokémon: I used to like SpyroShipping and RangerTeacherShipping a lot, now I'm not really a fan. RideEmCowboyShipping and BatmanShipping I still ship for the lulz however.
    Ace Attorney: I don't ship Miego as much as I used to, anyways. I used to ship Edgewright for the lulz, but then I read fanfiction.
    Pokémon games I own: Diamond, Platinum, White, HeartGold, Blue Rescue Team, Explorers of Time, Explorers of Time, Ranger, Shadows of Almia, Guardian Signs, Colosseum.
    Currently reading the Ginji's Rescue Team manga.

RangerShipping, my OTP~

Solana x Lunick forever~!

MC/Yosuke from Persona 4. I dunno, they are great pair but in a bro kind of way. That pair is just so overrated. :I But I can't deny that they are really cute together argh.

I tend to hate more shippings than i like.

The only pokemon shipping i ever really cared for was advance shipping at one point, to a militant extreme, and hated pokeshipping with a passion.

Ive really stopped caring about shippings altogether but every once in awhile some shippings catch my eye, and hatred as well.

As of right now the only shipping I still hate with a passion is whitexN. I just dont understand that shipping. AT ALL.

Besides that i disliked rosaxhugh for awhile though now i dont really care as much, i can live with it.

Slayers:
    Used to be all obsessed with Xell/Filia, but since I saw the Anime, I liked Amelia/Lina way better. There are times that I gaga over Xell/Fil, but more love for AmeLina XD

PKMN:
    Not sure, but I think SoulSivler (Lyra/Silver) Used to like 'em really much, now i like Kansas Shippy (Lyra/Whitney) and Encourage Shippy (Lyra/Elesa) way better, nya~

Pokemon: I used to ship Penguin-Shipping. Then somehow I drifted away from it. My favourite PokeSpe shipping, MangaQuest-shipping has also been receiving less attention from me.
    Naruto: Used to ship SasuSaku. Then the fandom ruined it.
    "I want you to make me a stepping stone so everyone can shine…!"

Ice Friend Safari - Snover / Bergmite / Cloyster
    Current and temporary Friend Safari is Grass - Tangela / Swadloon / Maractus

Pokemon: Ash and Misty. Long time ago. Now I support every other Ash ship other than the main girl parings. It's less stress dealing with those.

Digimon: Kari and Ken. But now I'm a Yolie and Ken supporter.

Metabots: Ikki and Samantha but then I switched to Ikki and Karin later on.

Vanguard: Kai and Misaki but now I'm a Kai and Achi lover.

Fairy Tail: Erza and Grey. But then I think Erza and Jellal is so much better. I'm also a Natsu and Levy supporter.

My ideal battle ever!

Pokeshipping and Ash x lyra
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Interesting topic.

I used to really love Pokeshipping, like really love it. But then DP started and I immediately fell in love with Pearlshipping and Pokeshipping went down on the list. I still like Pokeshipping but not as much as I used to.

I used to love Advance and I hated Drew and Contestshipping but then I saw the Wynaut episode and I took a liking to Drew and Contestshipping. It became my favorite shipping with May and my love for Advance just totally died out. I'll be honest, I really dislike Advance now.

So yeah, Poke and Advance were two shippings I used to love but now, not so much.

3DS FC: 0748-3470-9720 ♥

GIF Credit | Author's Profile | Tumblr
    Sailor Moon Club | PokeSpe Club

Quote Originally Posted by Shikola View Post
    LOL I'm almost frightened to say this, but Pokeshipping! I used to adore it; definitely my OTP. I hated Pearl/Advance; knew better than to bash, but still hated it and enjoyed but did not take part in ~debates~ on why Poke had more hints and stuff.

Then I saw a shipping war.

"Poke is best cause the fans are cooler!!!'
    "Poke is best cause it's the ORIGINAL" (this bothered me more then any other, because the games are first, and in the games, Misty has no significance; just another gym leader)
    "Poke is best cause this, that, etc"
    It made me...so upset, somehow. People weren't talking about hints, just...ugh, I started to dislike the shipping.
    I LOVED Dawn, just not Pearl; then I saw some pictures.
    Of Misty.
    And Dawn.
    Because Pearl was growing in fame, Pokeshippers HAD to bring it down by drawing things like Misty punching Dawn or even killing her, etc.
    I started to hate the shipping from that day on.
    As time went on, I started liking it again, but never as much as I did before. Dunno if I ever will...
    Starting to support peculiar Ash shippings now. Negai grew on me, as did Imagination and Advance c:
    Well, it's a bit unfair to judge PokeShipping by that. Not all PokeShippers are like that, all shippings have both good supporters and bashers, it's not like PokeShipping has a worse fanbase than other shippings. I'd say all shippings have 90% kind supporters and 10% bashers that support it. No offense intended, but not all PokeShippers are like that. And of course some PearlShippers are also like that, for example, but most of those are not. I believe in the 90-10 rule: 90% of every shipping's supporters are good, 10% are bashers.

Anyways, in DP, I used to like Kenny x Dawn, but lost interest quickly. I used to like Conway x Dawn for humorous reasons, but it was too one-sided. Once I started liking Zoey x Dawn enough to support it, I never lost interest. It's not my OTP and it never will, but it's good enough for me to keep supporting.

I also took a slight liking to Clemont x Serena after seeing an artwork from MiyaToriaka, I never supported it, but took a small liking. That small liking is smaller now than back when I took the small liking.

I also used to think RocketShipping was cool, but I'm not interested in it anymore. James x Gardenia seems more fun to me now.
    Last edited by AquaMilotic; 29th November 2013 at 2:27 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast