Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pairings you used to like but not anymore or as much.

I used to support Mamoru and Usagi when I first started watching anime. (but I used the dreaded english names, ugh.)

Also, really used to support advanceshipping, but that's just kind of died out. MangaQuestShipping is one too, but now I ship Crystal with Silver instead. :P

Gosh, it's really hard to think of shippings I used to support, but now don't.

Tumblr - MyAnimeList - Youtube
    Friend Code: 1521-3326-6342

Well, since I took a look back at my shipping list on here (which I made like...five years ago?) a lot of the pairings on there I don't really support any more ^^;; especially Bouldershipping (Ash/Brock), which I don't even remember shipping, but apparently I liked it enough to put it on there! I can't see them in a romantic relationship now, only as best bros 4 lyf~ XD I guess Altoshipping (Ash/Latias) falls into this category too, though I still somewhat like it, but nowhere near as much as I used to since it was one of my first Pokemon OTPs. Comashipping (Ash/Paul) was another OTP for a while but that's inevitably faded with the end of DP.

also sometimes I start shipping a pairing because of their friendship and interaction in canon and then I decide I like them better as friends...this has happened lately with Hawkeye/Black Widow and Thor/Lady Sif in the Marvel Avengers movies. I think in general I'm more likely to enjoy friendships between characters now than think there HAS to be romance there, which is part of growing up, I guess~

thank you to Mew's Universe for the banner!

marvelwhiskershipper 4 lyf | fanfiction.net | deviantART | Tumblr | 3DS friend code 2723 - 9230 - 5389 ((msg if you want me to add you, friendship is magic etc ^_^))

well for me i used to like sekai saionji and makoto itou from school days
    until the time where sekai becomes the bad girl to makoto is the moment where i stop to pair them

I used to like Italy x Japan from Hetalia, but I don't like it anymore. I'm more of a GerIta fan now!
    You shall become one with Mother Russia, yes? ^J^
    I will always love Hetalia even if it dies <3

Rock on my lovely OTP GerIta!
    And how could I forget Germancest?!
    http://www.deviantart.com/?q=patty110692

and i forgot to mention this:

usually those anime pairing that airs on that particular month and year , when the anime ends sometimes i also get to lose interest in it because it won't bring any sense if the anime is already done while the pair you want is still carved on your heart/mind

but this is basically from my perspective, others probably won't think like how i do
    Yeah I know there was a lot of hate towards Girlfriend (Kari), but I'm really not planning to drop it cause if I do that it will also mean that I'm dropping the current game I'm playing

They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

There's nothing to see here

Used to support AdvancedAzalee but now I ship Bonnie & Max. (I role-play Max on Tumblr and wish this had hints in the RP)
    Need to complete the Pokedex!

Anna the Pokémon Breeder and hopefully future Coordinator

Planned ORAS Team:

I used to be a die-hard MedievalStoryShipper. Some lesser shippings I no longer ship include WishfulShipping and AlmiaShipping (AlmiaShipping now I pretty much hate;;)
    S H A D O W C R Y S T A L S H I P P E R

Friend Safari: Mienfoo/Pancham/Breloom
    Currently looking for 2013 Eigakan Red Genesect!

There's actually a ship that i used to LOVE, It's SasuHina (Naruto), it's a crack pair, and i loved it :3 but now i don't care a lot about it
    The World is mine ♥

"Love You Mama, Love You May"

AdvanceShipping PokéShipping WishfulShipping SequelShipping

Kanji/Naoto from Persona 4. The main reason I liked it was because it was a fandom standard and seemed cute. But then I saw there interactions in the original game (All the spin-offs and remakes push it, but considering that it mostly seems to be because it was already a popular ship doesn't help) and Kanji definitely has a crush of Naoto...but I just can't see Naoto returning it for some reason.

A lot of Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts ships, but I'm hoping with 2.5 Remix and KH3, my hype for them will come back. They're pretty much the reason I got into shipping so...

Image by もちづき
    ...Your tender smile and our petty squabbles...
    Just how much are all those supposed to have toughened me up?

Some more:
    Bolin x Korra (LoK): I already adored Bolin right when he first debuted and the episode where they "date" just made me love it more, but after all the love triangle stuff, I don't really pair Korra with anyone and prefer Bolin with Asami or Opal.
    Big Mac x Fluttershy (MLP: FiM): Back when I was more obsessed with the ponies, I really adored these two thanks to fan art. Now I'm not as into MLP anymore and prefer Mac with Twilight (because country boy x nerd is fun) or Cherilee (because they seem cute together).
    Jeff x Paula (EB): I'm not sure why, but I really liked the idea of these two hooking up. After actually playing EB though, I prefer Ness with Paula (though I still think this pairing is kind of cute).

I don't know if this counts but after I started reading the Pokemon Adventures manga, I've found myself getting into the manga ships and my love for my favorite anime ships has really gone down. I still do love the anime pairings but I'm not as into them as I used to be.

Credit | Author's Profile | Multi-Shipper ☆ Drew fan | Status: Inactive

Seddie, (Sam and Freddie, iCarly)
    I still have a special place for them in my heart since it was the first ship I've ever actually shipped. But I guess once they did get together, their interactions weren't like before, and the chemistry disappeared, I liked them better non canon I guess because they actually kept their personality. Sam and Freddie were just completely different when they got together. And then the series ended a few years ago, so I strayed away from the show and found new pairings I guess?
    Before reading this, don't get me wrong PLEASE:
    I mean, yes I'm still a Pokeshipper, and Misty being with Ash is my OTP for him, but every time I look back at episodes or pictures I don't get the "shippers feel" you know what I mean?

However, Ash and Misty will always be a memorable pair, and I still love them so much, it isn't just the same as I did before, that's all. Misty has been gone for a while now, and I mean, I've been having the same and same hints to look back at over and over again, I guess it just faded? But like I said, I still love PShipping and think it's one of the most canon ships on the show, it's just my love for it isn't as high as before.
    Crazy Shipper|Misty, May, and Drew|Anime Fangirl

When I first watched Hetalia, USUK was my OTP, but now I don't like it at all. I see England as America's big brother now, it's just too weird for him to raise America, and then become his lover.

I Love Altaria!<3

I used to be a huge Pokeshipper a couple years ago, and it was my OTP. But now I don't like it as much anymore, especially when my love for Amourshipping took over.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234