Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pairings you used to like but not anymore or as much.

I used to support Mamoru and Usagi when I first started watching anime. (but I used the dreaded english names, ugh.)

Also, really used to support advanceshipping, but that's just kind of died out. MangaQuestShipping is one too, but now I ship Crystal with Silver instead. :P

Gosh, it's really hard to think of shippings I used to support, but now don't.

Friend Code: 1521-3326-6342

Well, since I took a look back at my shipping list on here (which I made like...five years ago?) a lot of the pairings on there I don't really support any more ^^;; especially Bouldershipping (Ash/Brock), which I don't even remember shipping, but apparently I liked it enough to put it on there! I can't see them in a romantic relationship now, only as best bros 4 lyf~ XD I guess Altoshipping (Ash/Latias) falls into this category too, though I still somewhat like it, but nowhere near as much as I used to since it was one of my first Pokemon OTPs. Comashipping (Ash/Paul) was another OTP for a while but that's inevitably faded with the end of DP.

also sometimes I start shipping a pairing because of their friendship and interaction in canon and then I decide I like them better as friends...this has happened lately with Hawkeye/Black Widow and Thor/Lady Sif in the Marvel Avengers movies. I think in general I'm more likely to enjoy friendships between characters now than think there HAS to be romance there, which is part of growing up, I guess~

thank you to Mew's Universe for the banner!

marvelwhiskershipper 4 lyf | fanfiction.net | deviantART | Tumblr | 3DS friend code 2723 - 9230 - 5389 ((msg if you want me to add you, friendship is magic etc ^_^))

well for me i used to like sekai saionji and makoto itou from school days
    until the time where sekai becomes the bad girl to makoto is the moment where i stop to pair them

I used to like Italy x Japan from Hetalia, but I don't like it anymore. I'm more of a GerIta fan now!
    You shall become one with Mother Russia, yes? ^J^
    I will always love Hetalia even if it dies <3

Rock on my lovely OTP GerIta!
    And how could I forget Germancest?!
    http://www.deviantart.com/?q=patty110692

and i forgot to mention this:

usually those anime pairing that airs on that particular month and year , when the anime ends sometimes i also get to lose interest in it because it won't bring any sense if the anime is already done while the pair you want is still carved on your heart/mind

but this is basically from my perspective, others probably won't think like how i do
    Well done and unexpectedly, Kumiko and Shuichi gets together at the end of the novel. Childhood friends are really trends huh

They're the same
        Spoiler:- nothing here:

There's nothing to see here

Used to support AdvancedAzalee but now I ship Bonnie & Max. (I role-play Max on Tumblr and wish this had hints in the RP)
    Need to complete the Pokedex!

Anna the Pokémon Breeder and hopefully future Coordinator

Planned ORAS Team:

I used to be a die-hard MedievalStoryShipper. Some lesser shippings I no longer ship include WishfulShipping and AlmiaShipping (AlmiaShipping now I pretty much hate;;)
    S H A D O W C R Y S T A L S H I P P E R

Friend Safari: Mienfoo/Pancham/Breloom

There's actually a ship that i used to LOVE, It's SasuHina (Naruto), it's a crack pair, and i loved it :3 but now i don't care a lot about it

Make a Wish, It's up to you

Kanji/Naoto from Persona 4. The main reason I liked it was because it was a fandom standard and seemed cute. But then I saw there interactions in the original game (All the spin-offs and remakes push it, but considering that it mostly seems to be because it was already a popular ship doesn't help) and Kanji definitely has a crush of Naoto...but I just can't see Naoto returning it for some reason.

A lot of Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts ships, but I'm hoping with 2.5 Remix and KH3, my hype for them will come back. They're pretty much the reason I got into shipping so...

It's because I saw you that this light came to be
    .: credit :.

Some more:
    Bolin x Korra (LoK): I already adored Bolin right when he first debuted and the episode where they "date" just made me love it more, but after all the love triangle stuff, I don't really pair Korra with anyone and prefer Bolin with Asami or Opal.
    Big Mac x Fluttershy (MLP: FiM): Back when I was more obsessed with the ponies, I really adored these two thanks to fan art. Now I'm not as into MLP anymore and prefer Mac with Twilight (because country boy x nerd is fun) or Cherilee (because they seem cute together).
    Jeff x Paula (EB): I'm not sure why, but I really liked the idea of these two hooking up. After actually playing EB though, I prefer Ness with Paula (though I still think this pairing is kind of cute).

I don't know if this counts but after I started reading the Pokemon Adventures manga, I've found myself getting into the manga ships and my love for my favorite anime ships has really gone down. I still do love the anime pairings but I'm not as into them as I used to be.

❤️ Pearlshipping | Agencyshipping | Hoennshipping ❤️

Seddie, (Sam and Freddie, iCarly)
    I still have a special place for them in my heart since it was the first ship I've ever actually shipped. But I guess once they did get together, their interactions weren't like before, and the chemistry disappeared, I liked them better non canon I guess because they actually kept their personality. Sam and Freddie were just completely different when they got together. And then the series ended a few years ago, so I strayed away from the show and found new pairings I guess?
    Before reading this, don't get me wrong PLEASE:
    I mean, yes I'm still a Pokeshipper, and Misty being with Ash is my OTP for him, but every time I look back at episodes or pictures I don't get the "shippers feel" you know what I mean?

However, Ash and Misty will always be a memorable pair, and I still love them so much, it isn't just the same as I did before, that's all. Misty has been gone for a while now, and I mean, I've been having the same and same hints to look back at over and over again, I guess it just faded? But like I said, I still love PShipping and think it's one of the most canon ships on the show, it's just my love for it isn't as high as before.
    "I'll give you half of my life if you give me half of yours"
    Crazy Shipper|Misty, May, and Drew|Anime Fangirl

When I first watched Hetalia, USUK was my OTP, but now I don't like it at all. I see England as America's big brother now, it's just too weird for him to raise America, and then become his lover.

I Love Altaria!<3

I used to be a huge Pokeshipper a couple years ago, and it was my OTP. But now I don't like it as much anymore, especially when my love for Amourshipping took over.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234