Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unlocking the Red Chain of Events! (618)

The ending was epic! Great music

The ending was epic! Great music

This episode was great. I felt bad for Meowth for having being blasted off by himself. It was awesome to finally see Toxic done in the show.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

@ Tails Sliat - Eggman's voice actor is also Charon's. In my opinion I like Mr. Pollock's (or mr. lawrence as he is now know as) work both as Eggman and Charon. I'm glad they gave it there best shot at dubbing Charon's cakcal (laugh). Great episode overall. One thing that was disapointing is that the movie 9 music was lowered during Jupiter and Ash and co battle. I was struggling to see if it was in or it was taking out.
    On Nov 21, 2010, I'm going on vacation. I'm going to a country to visit two friends and a grumpy oldtimer who are awaiting my return.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    it's called Retardedaspissshipping because it sucks massive amounts of ****.

what the truck
    i could've dubbed this episode better if i shot myself in the brain at the age of 3 and attempted to write the script after that

seriously who thought it would be a good idea to make it evident Jupiter is PMSing the entire episode???? she obviously was, if you think otherwise you have more than likely never encountered a woman over the age of 11. which would not entirely shock me, just saying.

it seemed like a poorly-written fan fiction.. this episode was entirely out of character. The difference between Mars and Jupiter was that Jupiter was much more level headed and relaxed than Mars, she hated virtually everyone (excluding her roni Saturn) but she didn't just go around pissing blood on everyone and everything's head.

looker is almost as ugly as cynthia and her hideous grandma (the ugliest thing ever to be seen in Pokemon) so i really do not understand why they had Jupiter imply he is attractive ?_?

hello my name is OOC episode and i was horribly dubbed, would you like to have your ears violated by my stupid self again?

i watched this on my phone today and i ragequit about 30 seconds in. it was so. bad.
    like even though i have unlimited internet i would rather not have my large phone screen plagued by that low-quality rubbish.

what. the truck. at this dubbing. really ?_?

the only good part was Jupiter saying she hated Pluto's laugh
    rofl @ everyone hating the creeper chump

overall this episode was like "end my life please"
    agree 100000% with this post. jupiter was rageguying hard and it was just the dumbest thing ever.. obv they are trying to act like she and saturn are not going too great atm sexually & eh refuses to do it when she is pissing blood so jupiter is trying to make him jealous by talking about other looker tricks. i had a trollol @ pusa's ***got dubbing, this is SOOOO non-canon ROFL. the japs have the right idea.. saturn screwing mars arr day and arr night in broom closet, just LOL @ this mess.. if you believe anything from this episode you are a dumb trick and blackjack's enormous vag will swallow you whole vrrr vrrr vrrr

mmm saturn my roni.. penetrate jupiter HALD and penetrate hel QUICKRY

I just watched the episode, ITS AMAZING!!! 10/10!
    Major epicness in the storyline, the Lake Guardiens chose Ash, Brock and Dawn. At the end Hunter J is talking to Cyrus and plans to catch the Lake Guardians, OMG! Also, poor Jessie and James, being beaten up and captured by Team Galactic, why did they capture them anyway, they weren't doing anything wrong, besides saving Looker. But hey, if that interferes with their plan well, whatever! The next episode looks even more epic!!! I saw a trailer for it, I can't wait!!!
    Last edited by TR4eva; 7th April 2010 at 4:13 PM.

I love Charon's laugh.

This is ganna be the greatest episode yet!
    Charon laugh is pretty decent not comperd to eggmans laugh. >.>

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

Meowth has been getting very feisty and brave as of late, I like it! Not much happened since it's a "lead up" episode but overall this was a good episode.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I was not impressed with the dubbed version, since there was a hint of "romance" in it (if you can call Jupiter's weak flirting attempt, "romance") but I'm glad Jupiter appeared, it's been a while.
    You didn't like the dub because of that? There was a small hint int he original version too. At least the subbed I watch had that.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

*sigh* It's been quite some time since I've been here, too many damn games, but now everything's settled down. Still, it's been how long since I've seen this, & god knows how my memory has been acting as of late. However, since it's another part of the TG line, I'll try my best.

- We see Looker in disguise inside a factory of some sort, when all of a sudden, oh noes!! His cover is blown by Jupiter, & he's under attack by a swarm of Golbat!
    - Then, an explosion comes out & engulfs the entire area. What the hell happened? That get's answered later, though.
    - We now get to Ash & the gang, who is now at Floaroma, to discuss on where to go for Dawn's next, & hopefully last, Gouge-your-eyes fest.
    - Just as they continue walking, they find TR's Meowth out cold. Brock, being the soft-hearted breeder, tends to Meowth's wounds.
    - After recovering from his ordeals, Meowth reluctantly tells them what exactly happened: TG was in the Fuego Ironworks, working on a little something that'll activate the Red Chain, & as soon as Looker got exposed, TR stepped into the fray for some strange reason. Unfortunately, it's to no avail, as now they are both imprisoned inside the ironworks with Looker.
    - In the meantime, another expeditionary force from TG has now uncovered another set of ruins on Mt. Coronet, & this time, their Spear Key actually works. With that, everything is going to plan.
    - Back with Ash, they travel via TR's balloon to Fuego, but then, a Swarm of Golbat comes after them, in which Pikachu & Piplup just brush aside.
    - They do, however, also find Jupiter, in which they have a bit of trouble beating her Skuntank into submission. They eventually use Toxic in order to get away.
    - With her gone, they all decide to find TR & Looker, & once they did, they've figured out on a way to get them free.
    - What's even better is that they've left some "evidence" behind in the form of a small, red gem, in which Looker takes & send to the International Police HQ to analyze.
    - At HQ, the analysis begins to go underway in order to find out what the hell TG is up to, but then, the screen turns fizzy, & then it shows Charon's face with his tongue sticking out. Hmm???
    - The machine then begins to overload. Oh no, it's a trap!! RUN!!!!
    - The said trap wipes out the entire database so now the International Police are back to square one. Brilliant thinking on Charon's part. Still, they have tabs on the three lakes, so there's still hope.
    - Just as said, the Lake Valor surveillance reports that there is a huge airship up above the lake.
    - The explanation? Cyrus has enlisted the help of none other than Hunter J to capture the Lake Trio. My, my. Unfortunately it ends here.

Dammit, I knew this is going to take more than a measly half hour to finish this off, but still, if the International Police do get involved in this, they better damn well authorize the use of deadly force against them...

I'm not exactly sure that this is a vivid recollection of this episode, but that's all I've got, I'm afraid...
    Last edited by Brumrha; 8th April 2010 at 5:47 PM.

I watched this last night. It was good, all sorts of things are happening here, and it's too bad that the small red jewel was nothing but a trap.

I had a hard time understanding what Jupiter was murmuring under her breath to Ash, Dawn and Brock. All I know it was due to them being chosen by the Lake trio and she goes nuts and acts like a spoiled brat over why they chose them. anyways, Charon is kind of a creep when he does that sort of cackle of his. Also I notice that Mars didn't get a speaking role in this episode, such a shame.

I had a hard time understanding what Jupiter was murmuring under her breath to Ash, Dawn and Brock. All I know it was due to them being chosen by the Lake trio and she goes nuts and acts like a spoiled brat over why they chose them. anyways, Charon is kind of a creep when he does that sort of cackle of his. Also I notice that Mars didn't get a speaking role in this episode, such a shame.

THis episode was good to kick things off laughed how Meouth said he was gonna go by himself then fell over, NIce to see Looker again and also some good team work between Ash and Dawn as well. Jupiter was acting a little brattish I agree oh and I agree Charon creeps me out as well he just looks really weird and creepy

This was a good episode. It was cool to see Locker as well.
    Nintendo 3DS FC: 2105-8824-8167
    PM me if you add me so I can add you

My Friend Safari (Water): Bibarel , Gyarados , Azumarill

Safaris I am looking for with these Pokemon:
    1. Drifblim
    2. Poliwhirl
    3. Heracross
    4. Whirlipede
    5. Gothorita
    6. Forretress
    7. Sigilyph

A decent and serious episode to kick-off the end of the Galaxy arc. Probably the best bit for me was Looker taking off the Galaxy Grunt mask, and looking exactly the same!
    I'm not entirely sure how the Galaxy executives really thought that the Lake Trio would appear to them. Why would they? Still, looking forward to teh next episode!

Do the Robot!

It was nice of AshnCo. to help Meowth when he was hurt, even though he's part of a group of criminals that never have anything better to do than steal a certain electrical mouse.
    Hoenn confirmed
    November 21st
    Are you ready?

Claimed by me!

Mega Wishlist:
    (<primal)

I've been waiting all series for this episode and the two following it. Next to the Rival battle, Twinleaf Festival and Lyra and Khoury this has been a high point of the series.
    It all looks polished and wondeful. The raid on the Ironworks was fluently done by the gang. Jupiter made a smart escape and was still visible through the Toxic. She didn't just disappear like a cheapass chicken. It was well though out. Meowth showed such emotion during the battle against Skuntank, he has really carved out an interesting character for himself. The Spear Pillar scene was excellent as well as the booby trapped Red chain shard(and Charons b*tchin' on you face )
    Team Galactic are an ingenious team that really mean business. Cyrus really has some big plans and executes them effeciently.
    I cannot wait for next week's episode. Cue lake pokemon and some Hunter J action for a great early birthday present!
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

I just LOVE this episode. When I watched it I thought, OMG this episode is the awesomest episode ever! It was loaded with action and suspense, and it was nice how Team Rocket and the heroes worked together to stop Team Galactic.This episode and the 2 episodes following it were a really awesome way to end the Galactic Battles season. Well Done, Pokemon Company.

And some people think Pokemon is going downhill. Pssht.
    I derp.

"Don't take chances! Don't make mistakes! But get Messi, definitely get Messi!" - If Joachim Loew quoted Ms. Frizzle

Quote Originally Posted by American--Pi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taavetti View Post
    Out of the three, I'd marry the soccer ball.

Finally Team Galactic is going to complete their plan of creating a new world...Who is going to stop them... I hope it will be Cynthia

This episode was good. It was great to finally have the continuation of the Team Galactic plot. Interesting how Looker was captured, and this time instead of being fooled, Jupiter saw right through his disguise. It was cool how Jupiter already was aware of Ash/Dawn/Brock's encounters with Azelf, Mespirit, and Uxie. Jupiter's Skunktank is very strong. It was nice of the Gang to help out Meowth when they found him hurt.

70/100

This episode was good. I'm glad Team Galactic was involved with the plot. Jupiter is very strong aswell as her Skunktank.9/10

never really liked Team Galactic but it was kinda a cool Episode
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I thought it was a good start to the final arc. It was nice seeing TR helping out the good guys again. Not a big fan of Looker really but it's good that he's getting involved instead of just standing around and doing nothing.

Is this the first time Jupiter appeared? I forget but she seems different (Wait she does appear in the one of the first Galactic appearance doesn't she? Then Mars and Saturn are in the others most of the time). She was really cranky that she didn't get chosen, what made her think she would lol
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast