Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Unlocking the Red Chain of Events! (618)

At long last, the beginning of the end of the Team Galactic storyline. I'm sorry, but compared to Teams Rocket, Aqua, and Magma, Team Galactic just plain sucks. Their storyline just doesn't make much sense, and apart from Cyrus the characters just aren't interesting. I was relieved when this three-parter came up, since it meant we wouldn't see the team again.

At least they starting wrapping things up well, though. We get some nice drama with Meowth being separated from his teammates and leading the twerps to the happenings, and we learn the purpose of the three pokemon visiting the twerps individually (I had to look up the connections to see that they fit the twerps perfectly- Ash and will, Brock and wisdom, Dawn and emotions). I also like Jessie misunderstanding the term "secret factory". LOL

7/10
    My Shinies: NEW!! 08/21 NEW!! 8/22
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: Black1 White1 Diamond Pearl quad hunt; playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

Quote Originally Posted by wobbanut View Post
    At long last, the beginning of the end of the Team Galactic storyline. I'm sorry, but compared to Teams Rocket, Aqua, and Magma, Team Galactic just plain sucks. Their storyline just doesn't make much sense, and apart from Cyrus the characters just aren't interesting.
    What do you mean? Like, Team Aqua and Team Magma SUCK. They have a hopelessly stupid goal, like Team Aqua's "make the whole world filled with water" thing. I mean, they can't even survive. Dumb. And Team Rocket? They are just...just intelletually challenged. Most of them are failed. And Team Galactic actually, like, has a better goal than the others. I mean, destroying all the "heroes" and making a new world sounds good to me. The only part I'm kind of pissed about is the "Cyrus ditches everyone" thing.
    Last edited by GalactaKnightisawesome; 20th May 2012 at 8:27 PM.

Charons cackle is so creepy... Now I can see why Jupiter hates him! XD

I have claimed a Golbat!

Quote Originally Posted by TeamGalacticMars View Post
    Charons cackle is so creepy... Now I can see why Jupiter hates him! XD
    I know right, you gotta dedicate time to perfect a laugh like that.

Charon's laugh is weird... How come Cyrus let Charon into Team Galactic?

Oh and if I rates this episode I would give it a 10/10 :3

I have claimed a Golbat!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234