Thread: Hello all

Thumbs up Hello all

Im a member of other sites including pokecommuntity. Can I have a list of the Non Pokemon Smilies please. Not that there is anything wrong with them. Im the type that wont use one unless you need too

Hello Hyperstar, and welcome to the forums!!!

Well, you can see all the smileys if you edit your signature and click "more" near the smileys, so you can check all the non-pokémon smileys there, not that there are many of them though.

Anyways, please read the rules (also the sig rules, it's a serparate thread) and have fun ^_^

I am indeed the one with the power of a god.
    The divine flames that I've absorbed
    will burn you to a crisp with nuclear energy and leave nothing behind!

Hija! Welcome to the forums, I hope you have a great time here! Read the rules to be safe. -Gives warm cookie-.

Feel free to PM me or the mods if you need any help! It is pretty easy to find your place around here, if you like or love to battle, SPPf has a Official SPPf Battle League, I hear it is a ton of fun. If you like to talk about personal life the Misc. Section is great. If you write there is a fan fiction section and a Fan Art if you are an artist, there are a ton of things to do!

I hope you have a great time here.

Here are the non-pokemon smilies by the way:

-Mr. J

---------- join ever grande city, a fun and new pokemon forum!! // tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Joker View Post
    Hija! Welcome to the forums, I hope you have a great time here! Read the rules to be safe. -Gives warm cookie-.

Feel free to PM me or the mods if you need any help! It is pretty easy to find your place around here, if you like or love to battle, SPPf has a Official SPPf Battle League, I hear it is a ton of fun. If you like to talk about personal life the Misc. Section is great. If you write there is a fan fiction section and a Fan Art if you are an artist, there are a ton of things to do!

I hope you have a great time here.

Here are the non-pokemon smilies by the way:

-Mr. J
    Thanks for the smiles