Page 1 of 144 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Help Thread [UBER EDITION] [READ THE FIRST POST]

Hybrid View

Default Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Help Thread [UBER EDITION] [READ THE FIRST POST]

Well, the section merge occurred ages ago. Goodness knows why they didn't merge the two threads 8|

Before posting, make sure you check:

The Site
    Walkthroughs for Diamond from GameFAQs
    Walkthroughs for Pearl from GameFAQs

Read the FAQ ~ compiled by various members of the forum. If your question is answered here, but you ask it anyway, you will be ~*warned*~ or even ~*infracted*~

Please don't post repeatedly, you'll get help eventually. >_>;
    Also, please don't post "thank you" posts. These are spammy. Edit your original post with the thanks. ^^;
    Also, don't post questions that have been answered by the FAQ. You will be infracted
    Last edited by Erik Destler; 8th November 2009 at 4:36 PM.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/r7q9f7.jpg[/IMG]
    watch me apply the pressure
    all decked in lace and leather
    3DS FC: 0817-4861-0470, PM if you add

I heard that the TRU Arceus Mystery Gift signal will activate the Mystery Gift in the game as long as you have a pokedex (So like you could pick it up from the mart before activating MG in Jubilife)

Wondering if this is true -has plans to sit in TRU for a long time resetting games-

Quote Originally Posted by tstormhunter118 View Post
    I heard that the TRU Arceus Mystery Gift signal will activate the Mystery Gift in the game as long as you have a pokedex (So like you could pick it up from the mart before activating MG in Jubilife)

Wondering if this is true -has plans to sit in TRU for a long time resetting games-
    I don't see why not.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Quote Originally Posted by tstormhunter118 View Post

I doubt it; if that was the case, why save it for Arceus, rather than allowing the same thing to happen with the Secret Key or any of the other TRU events?

Also, why sit in TRU to reset? As far as I know, you can just get the gift and leave the store (I wouldn't know, since I always take the gifted pokemon or item from the guy at the Marts immediately after I get them from the event, then save the game).
    A New Beginning...

Quote Originally Posted by Japanese Giovanni
    We have the best illusion I have rocket frogs get lost in a dream ...
    Quote Originally Posted by buskalilly View Post
    Everyone knows eggs appear because Pokémon hold hands and kiss at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by zlxq3000 View Post
    I doubt it; if that was the case, why save it for Arceus, rather than allowing the same thing to happen with the Secret Key or any of the other TRU events?

Also, why sit in TRU to reset? As far as I know, you can just get the gift and leave the store (I wouldn't know, since I always take the gifted pokemon or item from the guy at the Marts immediately after I get them from the event, then save the game).
    No, what he's saying is this trick in which you can get lots of Arceus.
    You see- you don't need to go in the TV Station in Jubilife, to unlock Mystery Gift. Another method is just being within the vicinity of a Mystery Gift Signal, and when you go to the main menu, it will say that a Signal has been detected, and unlock Mystery Gift for you. The only requirement for unlocking Mystery Gift this way is having the Pokedex. You don't need to get the 1st badge to get into the TV Station and everything. As such, one could easily start a new game, get the Pokedex, get Arceus, trade it over to an existing game, and repeat. It's short and easy, and using this method, one could get a huge amount of Arceus.

And yes, this is/was possible for any event.
    Last edited by m190049; 9th November 2009 at 9:09 AM.

Ive heard the same thing

NUZLOCKES/Poke-VIDs and MORE@ http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGp7XdS6bZnKBiHGZmN52gA

Default Smeargle

Can you teach sketch to a Smeargle from the move relearner?