Page 147 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,675 of 3777

Thread: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Help Thread [UBER EDITION] [READ THE FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Shard View Post
    so that means that battle frontier trainers have ev trained pokemon?
    Yes they do.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Is this a good team to beat the Sinnoh league?

Farfetch'd ( rash)- Fly, Air slash, Aerial Ace, Night Slash/level 50
    Carvanha (quirky)- Ice fang, Crunch, Wterfall, Surf/ level 53
    Manectric (mild)- Discharge, Thunder fang, Flamethrower, Thunder/level 50
    Arcanine ( Modest)-Extremespeed ( sucks, i know),Fire blast, thunder fang, Fire fang/level 52
    Flygon ( mild) - Crunch, Earthquake,Faint attack, Dragon claw/ level 53

This is my current team. For the last place, i'll get a Heracross. I battle only with the pokémon i like and always ruin my EV's per accident

Specialties:
    Farfetch'd-speed
    Sharpedo-attack, speed
    Manectric- sp. attack, speed
    Arcanine-attack, special attack
    Flygon- Attack, special defense

I know my defense is awfully bad, but they grew like they grew
    If you want to know anything else, say that
    Last edited by TanBun; 11th March 2013 at 9:43 AM. Reason: Evolved pokémon

I think you should evolve Carvanha. Other than that it is a good team

I really hate Sharpedo. But i will do.

I am look for a lax incense because I accidentally sold mine. I could trade a master ball because I am in need of one to complete the pokedex. I would trade for a wynaut too if possible.

i'm having some trouble with the migrating feature in 4th gen. I just picked up Ruby and leaf green, finished them and now i want to transfer some over to platinum-heart gold.

I have beaten the elite 4 on both 4th gen games, obtained the national dex and gone to the pal-park, All my games are north american. Still no migrate option in either of the main menus. Im at a loss.

I do apologize if this is posted in the wrong thread, this one seemed like the most likely. If anyone has any ideas as to why this is not working, It would be a great help.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by C-mAn zzzz View Post
    i'm having some trouble with the migrating feature in 4th gen. I just picked up Ruby and leaf green, finished them and now i want to transfer some over to platinum-heart gold.

I have beaten the elite 4 on both 4th gen games, obtained the national dex and gone to the pal-park, All my games are north american. Still no migrate option in either of the main menus. Im at a loss.

I do apologize if this is posted in the wrong thread, this one seemed like the most likely. If anyone has any ideas as to why this is not working, It would be a great help.

Thanks
    Are the GBA game showing on the DS menu? If not try taking them out and reinserting them

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Are the GBA game showing on the DS menu? If not try taking them out and reinserting them
    the game is showing in the menu i can play it no prob , ive tried reinserting, restarting the system, blowing on the cartridge... all the video game 101 stuff I can think of. its driving me nuts.
    Last edited by C-mAn zzzz; 24th March 2013 at 4:16 AM.

Default Pokémon Help

Call me crazy, but I'm actually looking into using a Pokemon like Lopunny in my ingame team. I've never really used this Pokemon before, I overlooked Bunearies as cuddly dolls that served no purpose whatsoever. Let's not forget the precious time wasted while attempting to evolve one! Is that true, or is there more to Lopunny? If so, please give me suggestions on how I could use her, thanks.
    << Move your eyes in this direction to experience cuteness beyond comprehension. Thank you for your cooperation.

If you have any complaints or concerns, please report them to my psychiatrist.

Sadly, you can't catch a Lopunny in-game until Black 2 and White 2. :/

Quote Originally Posted by UUTrainerUU View Post
    Call me crazy, but I'm actually looking into using a Pokemon like Lopunny in my ingame team. I've never really used this Pokemon before, I overlooked Bunearies as cuddly dolls that served no purpose whatsoever. Let's not forget the precious time wasted while attempting to evolve one! Is that true, or is there more to Lopunny? If so, please give me suggestions on how I could use her, thanks.
    It's... Usable, I guess. Not the best choice, but not entirely bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Sadly, you can't catch a Lopunny in-game until Black 2 and White 2. :/
    I think the OP might've meant Buneary catching, hat's a part of the post too.

I'm planning on catching a Buneary in Eterna Forest and evolving her into a Lopunny. Sorry if I confused you.
    << Move your eyes in this direction to experience cuteness beyond comprehension. Thank you for your cooperation.

Bunary/Lopunny isn't to bad a choice for ingame. (Says the person who did a ingame run with a Unown as a permanent party member, which is almost as bad as using Magikarp and not evolving it.)

Having used one or two: There is a "issue" with using one, it's ability Klutz prevents most held items from being used. They won't eat a Berry if they have one. Quick Claw and King's Rock won't boost speed or induce flinching. Several items that don't do anything to affect a battle can still be used. The other Abilities Run Away/Cute charm are very situational.

It's Ok in power, it's clearly not a powerhouse like Garchomp is. It's pretty quick, and being the 40th fastest Pokémon in 4th Gen, according to base stats.

One more thing. Return is probably one of the most powerful moves Lopunny naturally learns, as it learns at Lv 13. Buneary Learns Frustration at Lv13. Return rewards you for having happy Pokémon, while Fustration does the opposite. It's well worth paying a Heart scale for Return if you want to use it.

Moved to the Questions thread.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas666 View Post
    Can you teach sketch to a Smeargle from the move relearner?
    Yes, it's a learned move, Smeargle learns it again every 10 levels or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    Bunary/Lopunny isn't to bad a choice for ingame. (Says the person who did a ingame run with a Unown as a permanent party member, which is almost as bad as using Magikarp and not evolving it.)

Having used one or two: There is a "issue" with using one, it's ability Klutz prevents most held items from being used. They won't eat a Berry if they have one. Quick Claw and King's Rock won't boost speed or induce flinching. Several items that don't do anything to affect a battle can still be used. The other Abilities Run Away/Cute charm are very situational.

It's Ok in power, it's clearly not a powerhouse like Garchomp is. It's pretty quick, and being the 40th fastest Pokémon in 4th Gen, according to base stats.

One more thing. Return is probably one of the most powerful moves Lopunny naturally learns, as it learns at Lv 13. Buneary Learns Frustration at Lv13. Return rewards you for having happy Pokémon, while Fustration does the opposite. It's well worth paying a Heart scale for Return if you want to use it.

Moved to the Questions thread.
    Thanks, and about the Klutz Ability...

It isn't always bad. Maybe you can try holding a Toxic Orb, and giving it to the opponent through Switcheroo, and it can come in handy when you use a stealing move, like Covet, and steal the opponent's item. If it has a negative or useless effect, Klutz will disable it.

I never really took Return into consideration, it would be a great idea to teach a Lopunny, it takes long for a Buneary to evolve, and imagine how powerful the move would be then! Thanks again.

Default Possible Arceus through void?

I notice that the spear pillar map CHANGES when you use the azure flute to have the stairs. Maybe someone can look for a hall of origin spear pillar map through the Jubilife Void? You might want to, for safety poke-transfer your pokemon B/W or B2/W2 or trade over to another game

I've been told Acreus is not on the "world" map, so it doesn't work.

Merging with Questions thread.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Should I use Lava Plume or Fire Blast on my Heatran? (Currently at level 61, Quiet nature, moves: Overheat, Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse, Lava Plume.)

Quote Originally Posted by UbersSuck20 View Post
    Should I use Lava Plume or Fire Blast on my Heatran? (Currently at level 61, Quiet nature, moves: Overheat, Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse, Lava Plume.)
    You already have one high power Fire attack, no need to throw in another with low accuracy. Lava Plume would be better.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Does the ability Stall (4th generation ability which Sableye possess) stack with the hold item Zoom Lens?

Quote Originally Posted by curiousmon View Post
    Does the ability Stall (4th generation ability which Sableye possess) stack with the hold item Zoom Lens?
    Zoom Lens says it works when the Pokemon holding it goes last, if a Pokemon still gets to go last while possessing Stall, then the Zoom Lens should indeed work.

In platinum can u catch p okemon that are exclusive to pearl ( not legendaries) or I'd it better to get pearl for those pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by whitepikachu View Post
    In platinum can u catch p okemon that are exclusive to pearl ( not legendaries) or I'd it better to get pearl for those pokemon?
    You can catch some of them but there are also some that you can't catch.

Where do u find earthquake in diamond. I can't for the life of me find it.
    credit to astral shadow

Quote Originally Posted by confidentialhunter View Post
    Where do u find earthquake in diamond. I can't for the life of me find it.
    It is in Wayward Cave

Page 147 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151 ... LastLast