Page 100 of 152 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 3777

Thread: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Help Thread [UBER EDITION] [READ THE FIRST POST]

I don't know about TRU Arceus Mystery Gift signal.Realliy it activate the Mystery Gift.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Nutter View Post
    Not much. But If your friend had a Wonder Card which allows him/her to share it, you'd use that option as he/she is transmitting.

However, There was only ONE card Given out that did that: Japanese Secret Key for Platnium.

Lets just say it was something they added to use but didn't.
    Wow. What a rip off!

Quote Originally Posted by Pingouin
    On top of that, there are only about 4 trees in Sinnoh that you can get Munchlax from, and which trees hold Munchlax depends on your ID and your SID.
    I just searched for a Snorlax on the GTS.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred
    I don't know about TRU Arceus Mystery Gift signal.Realliy it activate the Mystery Gift.
    That event ended last year!

Visit my Youtube Channel

Pokemon Y: Name: Yoda FC: 0001-3341-1988

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVader
    You may dispense with the pleasantries Commander; I am here to put you back on schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by fredrick28pal View Post
    Almost any Transmitting Local event will unlock Mystery Gift in DPPt, on the start menu. I Did it with Darkai, Shaymin and PBR.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Here's a map of the secret area of Wayward Cave. You have to reach point B to get the Earthquake TM. You need to navigate through the cave and jump over rocks using the ramps with the correct bike speed basically. Going too fast will make you go too far and going too slow won't make you jump over those rocks. You need to balance out the speed to get over the rocks.
    How? I can't seem to find a way to the other bike stuff, I always make it passed the ramps, but I always get trapped by the rocks.

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it.
    Last edited by WaterTrainer243; 6th November 2010 at 7:49 PM.
    Also known as SulliMike23, SullyMike23, and Sullimon311

Planned team for Black&White (for now):

My friend code for HeartGold: 2193 0071 6980

My friend code for Platinum: 0776 0346 2328

My White version Friend Code: 2280 4861 4183

In Pokémon Platinum, can Rotom be caught only once? I tried moving the clock forward to nighttime, but the TV didn't respond. Maybe its just one of those events where changing the clock doesn't work.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Quote Originally Posted by foxyman1167 View Post
    In Pokémon Platinum, can Rotom be caught only once? I tried moving the clock forward to nighttime, but the TV didn't respond. Maybe its just one of those events where changing the clock doesn't work.
    Altering the Clock will stop most Timed events for 24 hours. So you MUST wait for Rotom.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

Quote Originally Posted by Big Nutter View Post
    Altering the Clock will stop most Timed events for 24 hours. So you MUST wait for Rotom.
    Can't you only catch it once, anyway? O_o

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Can't you only catch it once, anyway? O_o
    That's what I want to know.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

That's what I want to know.
    Rotom can only be captured once I believe. It's an interactable Pokemon and those only appear once from what I've read on most sites.
    Last edited by Lorde; 7th November 2010 at 6:14 PM.

How many times must you defeat the elite 4 to get Barry's levels up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurawarrior8 View Post
    How many times must you defeat the elite 4 to get Barry's levels up?
    In Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, after the Elite Four have been defeated 20 times, Barry's Pokémon will each increase in level by 10. In Pokemon Platinum, after the Elite Four are defeated 10 times, Barry's Pokémon's levels each increase by 10. After they are defeated 20 times, his Pokémon gain 10 further levels. Hope that answers your question

Okay, I need an answer to this question. Does the Mind Plate affect Future Sight? I know it's Psychic-type, but it affects Dark-types so, I need to confirm if it affects it or not.
    [IMG]http://i29.*******.com/5f0ze0.png[/IMG]

Sig by me

Diamond FC - 3395 1993 2150 [KESHAN]
    Platinum FC - 2321 4526 2950 [Keshan]
    HeartGold FC - 4255 0262 6619 [Keshan]

Quote Originally Posted by KeshanAmare View Post
    Okay, I need an answer to this question. Does the Mind Plate affect Future Sight? I know it's Psychic-type, but it affects Dark-types so, I need to confirm if it affects it or not.
    Future Sight is a Psychic-type move, therefore it gets the boost from the Mind Plate. I don't see how you'd think it wouldn't.

Even though FS can hit Dark-types, that has nothing to do with the move's type...

Looking for shinies in
    bold spoiler-ed below! They'll mostly need RNG'd. H/W also below.

Spoiler:- Haves/Wants:

I have a quick question for you guys. I recently chained some shiny electabuzz and i want to EV train one to be an amazing electivire. is it best that i evolve him first? or do i EV then evolve? or perhaps does it not make a difference? I just don't want to waste an electrizer and my time. Tanks ahead of time!
    Future Black and White Teams:
    Black: Serperior, Reshiram, Zebstrika, Hydreigon, Krookodile, Braviary

Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

White FC: 2021-9104-8908

Quote Originally Posted by Klever View Post
    I have a quick question for you guys. I recently chained some shiny electabuzz and i want to EV train one to be an amazing electivire. is it best that i evolve him first? or do i EV then evolve? or perhaps does it not make a difference? I just don't want to waste an electrizer and my time. Tanks ahead of time!
    You can EV train him/her at any time, until you hit Lv100. At LV 100, you can't earn EVs from battle.

I recommend Early, so if you mess up, you aren't doing most of the EV training around Lv 99.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

Thanks for the response, Big Nutter!
    Future Black and White Teams:
    Black: Serperior, Reshiram, Zebstrika, Hydreigon, Krookodile, Braviary

Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

White FC: 2021-9104-8908

You can get more "Eletrilizers" from wild Electabuzz (Pt) (or Elekid if you're playing DP) as well so don't worry about "wasting" one.

Visit my Youtube Channel

Pokemon Y: Name: Yoda FC: 0001-3341-1988

Quote Originally Posted by DarthVader
    You may dispense with the pleasantries Commander; I am here to put you back on schedule.

I dont know if this is where this is supposed to go but could you sugjest some modifications i can make to my E4 team (i orderd this game but it wont be here for another 2 weeks at least)
    Infernape
    Glaceon
    Lucario
    Electivire
    Gengar
    could you tell me somthing else I can use?
    Last edited by Shadowrasa; 12th November 2010 at 6:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowrasa View Post
    I dont know if this is where this is supposed to go but could you sugjest some modifications i can make to my E4 team (i orderd this game but it wont be here for another 2 weeks at least)
    Infernape
    Glaceon
    Lucario
    Electivire
    Gengar
    could you tell me somthing else I can use?
    A Water type would help. Gyarados gives you another Ground immunity, lowers your opponent's (physical) Attack with Intimidate, and has a pretty handy level up movepool. And it's Electric weakness is covered by E-vire.

But I really wouldn't worry about planning an E4 team before you even get the game.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    A Water type would help. Gyarados gives you another Ground immunity, lowers your opponent's (physical) Attack with Intimidate, and has a pretty handy level up movepool. And it's Electric weakness is covered by E-vire.

But I really wouldn't worry about planning an E4 team before you even get the game.
    well, i own the game somwhere but i have no idea where it is... so i bought another one off ebay
    Last edited by Shadowrasa; 12th November 2010 at 9:21 PM. Reason: Typo

Anybody know where ot get the Exp Share from in Platinum?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudruma View Post
    Anybody know where ot get the Exp Share from in Platinum?
    In Eterna City, go to the building that gives you access to the Cycling Road. Talk to the dude in the white coat, with black hair and glasses. He'll say something like, "Oh hello! You probably don't remember me, but I am Professor Rowan's assistant and Lucas/Dawn's dad! He told me to give this to you." He hands you the Exp. Share. Hope that helps.

Thanks dude much appreiciated xx

I'm a little confused about calculating EVs when I train. To make everything easier to figure out, after giving my Pokemon pokerus and a power item for a certain stat, I go after a Pokemon that gives out 1 EV in that specific stat.
    ex: My Groudon needs 252 in it's attack stat, so I infect it with pokerus, give it a power bracer, then go after a bunch of machop.
    The only problem I have though, is figuring out where to stop since I'm not sure how much was gained. From one perspective, I get 10 points by adding 4(from the bracer) to the 1 from Machop, then doubling it(pokerus).
    From a different view though, I get six from each kill by means of doubling the Machop then adding 4.

Can someone please tell me which one is correct?
    I HAVE CLAIMED DARKRAI!

BOW DOWN BEFORE ME OR SUFFER THE WRATH OF MY SHADOWS!!!

Spoiler:- My Friend Codes/Things I am searching for:

Who would win in a one on one battle? A not-fully-evolved man-made Pokemon or the creator of the whole world? http://i25.*******.com/2v3oq2u.gif

If you copy and paste this into your signature, you will have copied and pasted it into your signature.

u get 10 points per machop, the doubling effect is the last process that takes place wen calculating ev's.
    IGN: Bunkichi
    Friend Code: 0301 9860 3125 (X version)

IGN: Mitsuko
    4468 1808 9931 (Y version)

Page 100 of 152 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150 ... LastLast