Page 101 of 152 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 3776

Thread: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Help Thread [UBER EDITION] [READ THE FIRST POST]

When do rematch trainers start to level up? I have fought the gentleman and sociliite like 20 times each and they are still level 27 thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowrasa View Post
    When do rematch trainers start to level up? I have fought the gentleman and sociliite like 20 times each and they are still level 27 thanks.
    Depends on your story progress. Levels and Team Rosters change when you earn new Badges or become Champion.

Can you tell me where I can exp grind at lvl 40-50 right after beating canalave gym?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowrasa View Post
    Can you tell me where I can exp grind at lvl 40-50 right after beating canalave gym?
    Why is proceeding to the next badge out of the question?
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

I like to be overleveled so that they have no chance of beating me, besides my infernape is almost 50 ill wipe out the snowpoint gym with him

I'd say head to Snowpoint, They've got the strongest wild Pokémon until you do the Gym, which allows you climb Mount Coronet
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Nutter View Post
    I'd say head to Snowpoint, They've got the strongest wild Pokémon until you do the Gym, which allows you climb Mount Coronet
    Yeah you'll encounter a ton of relatively high level Pokes on your way. No need to stay still and grind while you can travel and level up as you go.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

If you use swagger on a Pokemon then use punishment does that count as 2 power ups making the base power
    100(60+(20*2))
    and what if you burn it (while it still has been swaggered)then use punishment does punishment still get its power boost?
    Last edited by mario_fan; 17th November 2010 at 3:46 AM.
    Feed him

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2nk6wes.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits:

If I were to put a male Flareon with say a female Vaporeon, Jolteon, Umbreon etc. They would produce an egg, yes? Or do they have to be the same type of Eeveelution?
    My Anime List

Spoiler:- My Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Jolteon91 View Post
    If I were to put a male Flareon with say a female Vaporeon, Jolteon, Umbreon etc. They would produce an egg, yes? Or do they have to be the same type of Eeveelution?
    They only need to be in the same Egg Group, which they are.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

If I want to get Regigigas, do I have to import the 3 Regis from Pal Park, or can I just import them to my Diamond version and trade them to Platinum to get another Regigigas?
    00][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Electric View Post
    If I want to get Regigigas, do I have to import the 3 Regis from Pal Park, or can I just import them to my Diamond version and trade them to Platinum to get another Regigigas?
    It doesn't matter, as long as you have them.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I have a level 13 Wynaut that I'm trying to EV train. I managed to finish defensive training, but now I'm stuck trying to figure out what to do for SP Defence since it's too low a level to take down any tentacool, and I'm kind of out of EV berries, so I don't want to level it up with useless Pokemon that'll just fill up the wrong stats. What should I do? (By the way, I'm training it using Pokerus and a power band.)
    I HAVE CLAIMED DARKRAI!

BOW DOWN BEFORE ME OR SUFFER THE WRATH OF MY SHADOWS!!!

Spoiler:- My Friend Codes/Things I am searching for:

Who would win in a one on one battle? A not-fully-evolved man-made Pokemon or the creator of the whole world? http://i25.*******.com/2v3oq2u.gif

If you copy and paste this into your signature, you will have copied and pasted it into your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyshaymin492 View Post
    I have a level 13 Wynaut that I'm trying to EV train. I managed to finish defensive training, but now I'm stuck trying to figure out what to do for SP Defence since it's too low a level to take down any tentacool, and I'm kind of out of EV berries, so I don't want to level it up with useless Pokemon that'll just fill up the wrong stats. What should I do? (By the way, I'm training it using Pokerus and a power band.)
    Just do switch training. Send it out first, then just send out a Pokemon that can KO the Tentacool.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Just do switch training. Send it out first, then just send out a Pokemon that can KO the Tentacool.
    That actually works?! I thought that if I tried that, it would split the EVs gained in two!
    I HAVE CLAIMED DARKRAI!

BOW DOWN BEFORE ME OR SUFFER THE WRATH OF MY SHADOWS!!!

Spoiler:- My Friend Codes/Things I am searching for:

Who would win in a one on one battle? A not-fully-evolved man-made Pokemon or the creator of the whole world? http://i25.*******.com/2v3oq2u.gif

If you copy and paste this into your signature, you will have copied and pasted it into your signature.

not at all, only the experience is split in two, each pokemon that battles receives the normal amount of ev's unless one of the battlers has reached the total points allowed
    IGN: Bunkichi
    Friend Code: 0301 9860 3125 (X version)

IGN: Mitsuko
    4468 1808 9931 (Y version)

Default Need Help

I need someone to help me find my SID/ID really bad

Message me or post here if you can
    Last edited by Iron-Man1; 19th November 2010 at 3:57 AM.

You should post on in one of the help threads. I'll move it there, soonish, or already.

ID is visible in game. It's on your Trainer Card, Which is under your Name on the main menu, on all main series games.

SID is harder to find. One method Involves hacking, another involves Trading to a questionable game cart can be read by a PC, and it's program. The Most common two ways are Smart timing as you start a game and getting a shiny via encounter.

Try this for how to work it out: http://www.smogon.com/ingame/rng/deducing_secret_id
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

I just got my old rod in platinum. Is there anything else I can catch besides a magikarp if I try really really hard?

Quote Originally Posted by AjJay View Post
    I just got my old rod in platinum. Is there anything else I can catch besides a magikarp if I try really really hard?
    Not that I can see, at least until you get the Good Rod after Hearthome.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

Hi there, hopefully someone can help me with this....

I'm trying to find out my SID. After reading up about it I read you can work it out if you have 4 chained shinies. So I spend a couple of weeks chaining and manage to get four shinies. Then I find out you need to know their IV's. Since they were all around level 18 I go out again and chain 4 shiny pokemon that can be caught at level 50 and up. Phew...

But now trying to find out their IV's isn't so simple as that. A couple of IV calculators I tried online come back telling me certain stats for my caught shinies are impossible or cause an error in their calculator. When I did find a calculator that didn't give me those responses it still gave only estimates (28-29, 9-10, etc).

So my questions...

How can I determine their IVs more accurately? If it involves leveling them up more, do I need to keep track of what EV's they earn or can I just feed them berries after each battle and not worry about that?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

The best way to find out a Pokemon's IVs for certain is to have an IV battle, that is to say find someone who will have a mock wifi battle with you where your Pokes are elevated to lvl 100. From there you can view the summaries of your Pokes and use those stats to calculate accurate IV numbers.

There's an IV battle request thread here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=449584
    Last edited by Swiftrz & Milotic; 21st November 2010 at 10:41 AM.
    Freak is my (trainer) name, Milotics are my game
    Swift, shiny human, female, awesome nature

Kawaii!

Spoiler:- Friend Codes / Credits:

I need a tut to RNG a regigigigas. I'm very new to RNG so thanks if you can help me

Default Buneary Evolution - HELP!

Howdy, y'all! I'm trying to evolve my SHINY Buneary , but it's just not working, he won't get Happy enough. I've walked more than 25,000 steps with it, gone from 11th to 12th level, gained 100 Attack EVs and 49 Speed EVs and used 10 Hondew berries and still nothing when I KO a Starly for the last 5 XP to level 13 and a 50th Speed EV! Argh! Please help!

This should be in the DPPt Help thread.. A mod will move it there soon after this message is posted.

Are you letting it faint? Are you giving it the cheaper Bitter Herb Healing Items? Both of these will counter the process to make a Buneary evolve.

You need at least another 25,000 steps or was it 75,000 steps, I can't remember the formula at the moment.

Give a Massage or two..

There are happyness checkers in the game. In Sinnoh games, the Pokétch app Friendship Checker in Eterna City is useful. You need to get two big hearts, and you won't be far off.

Goldenrod, near the Bike Shop, is the only Happiness checker in HGSS that I know off. (It was in GSC.)
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

Page 101 of 152 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast