Page 102 of 152 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 3776

Thread: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Help Thread [UBER EDITION] [READ THE FIRST POST]

Thanks for the assist. I wanted Hefaestion to be ready to go for Fantina - I'm doing a Platinum Nuzlocke Run.
    I don't remember having so much trouble getting my Zubat to a Crobat as I'm having with this Buneary. Ugh.

Hi there The time events in Platinuim aren't working for me i tried resetting the clock to an hour later on Sunday then i went back this morning and tried it. what am i doing wrong?

Hi there The time events in Platinuim aren't working for me i tried resetting the clock to an hour later on Sunday then i went back this morning and tried it. what am i doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by hyperlucario View Post
    You're changing the time.

Switching DSes or changing the clock stops all time-based events for 24 hours.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

switching DS???

i might have to try that then i( i have an Orignal DS lying around) , will the time issue matter once the 24 hours on the new one are over???

Quote Originally Posted by hyperlucario View Post
    switching DS???

i might have to try that then i( i have an Orignal DS lying around) , will the time issue matter once the 24 hours on the new one are over???
    No, don't change DSes. Always use the same one.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

oh okay then i've fixed the time yesterday back to UK standards and will try it again on wednesday i hope this will work as i want to level up battling Gymleaders/namedtrainers in the lodge before i take on the elite 4

I need some help checking to see if a pokemon I received is hacked. I didn't get it from someone here on serebii, it was from friendcodes.

Anyway, the pokemon in question is a shiny celebi.
    It's a concert celebi, id number 57584, level 80.
    It's timid nature, met on feb. 15th, 2004
    Concert event
    Apparently met at level 30.
    Capable of taking hits, likes sweet food.
    325 hp
    216 atk
    240 def
    240 sp atk
    240 sp def
    264 speed
    No ability (really big red flag)
    Moveset: hidden power, refresh, psychic, frenzy plant.
    Has all of the categories maxed out, cool, tough, beauty, smart, cute
    And has like... all of the contest ribbons, no champion ribbons or anything else.

So... I'm leaning towards hack, but I want a second opinion.

How many Pokemon do you know about that can legally have no ability?

Let this be a lesson. Always look over the Pokemon before you accept the trade.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

You know there is a Hack check thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=358447

( @RandomSpot555 - There was only one recorded indecent of any Pokémon with No Ability in any Official capacity where it could have, it was during the RS Demo in 2002. However this was running on a beta/Demo-only version of the game, where most thing changed. Parts of this Demo is in the Release version of the game. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...hire_beta#Demo )
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Hy.

Where i can find the Attack Rater( or what is that name)?
    [IMG] A képet a Képfeltöltés.hu tárolja. http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Joco View Post
    Hy.

Where i can find the Attack Rater( or what is that name)?
    I doubt anyone else knows what 'that name' is either.

It is not important. Where i can find the man, who can delete my pokemon's attacks?
    [IMG] A képet a Képfeltöltés.hu tárolja. http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Cres View Post
    I need some help checking to see if a pokemon I received is hacked. I didn't get it from someone here on serebii, it was from friendcodes.

Anyway, the pokemon in question is a shiny celebi.
    It's a concert celebi, id number 57584, level 80.
    It's timid nature, met on feb. 15th, 2004
    Concert event
    Apparently met at level 30.
    Capable of taking hits, likes sweet food.
    325 hp
    216 atk
    240 def
    240 sp atk
    240 sp def
    264 speed
    No ability (really big red flag)
    Moveset: hidden power, refresh, psychic, frenzy plant.
    Has all of the categories maxed out, cool, tough, beauty, smart, cute
    And has like... all of the contest ribbons, no champion ribbons or anything else.

So... I'm leaning towards hack, but I want a second opinion.
    an obvious hack, Celebi can't learn Frenzy Plant, and there's no "Concert Celebi", let alone a shiny one (event Pokemon are usually set to be non-shiny)

Quote Originally Posted by Joco View Post
    It is not important. Where i can find the man, who can delete my pokemon's attacks?
    Canalave City, on the house above (or below, I forgot) the Pokemon Center.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I'm currently in the midst of catching Articuno and Moltres.I've False Swipe'd them,I've used Mean Look,but they use Roost to take out my hard work!What strategy do you recommend me to stop them using Roost?
    Shinies: Beast + creation trios (Gift) (In-game event) bird trio musketeer trio (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) Sylveon (trade) (MM)
    Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi
    UTC: +12
    Mesprit shiny hunt(on hold): 3100 SR
    Mewtwo shiny hunt: 3800 SR
    X Team: Chesnaught, Charizard, Aurorus, Tentacruel, Klefki, Malamar
    Y Team: Greninja, Venusaur, Gardevoir, Aegislash, Hawlucha, Avalugg

Quote Originally Posted by RedJirachi View Post
    I'm currently in the midst of catching Articuno and Moltres.I've False Swipe'd them,I've used Mean Look,but they use Roost to take out my hard work!What strategy do you recommend me to stop them using Roost?
    Make the Pokémonn you are trying to catch Sleep. Admittedly, it's harder to get on one Pokémon than False Swipe and Mean Look, but is worth it. It makes catching Pokémon Easier.

Sing/Hypnosis is easier to get on a Pokémon. But Spore is the best move but may be impossible to get all 3 to get on the same Pokémon, besides Smergle.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

gallade is currently the best option i know of at the minute, hypnosis/mean look/ false swipe are all obtainable on him
    IGN: Bunkichi
    Friend Code: 0301 9860 3125 (X version)

IGN: Mitsuko
    4468 1808 9931 (Y version)

Okay, so, quick question. Does putting honey on a tree that already has honey on it do anything? Or is it a waste of honey?

Though probably obvious with the picture, I was formerly known as IanDonyer. Actually got a username closer to my real name, now.

Quote Originally Posted by IanDonyer View Post
    Okay, so, quick question. Does putting honey on a tree that already has honey on it do anything? Or is it a waste of honey?
    Waste of honey.

Quote Originally Posted by IanDonyer View Post
    I seemed to get rarer Pokemon when I did that, but it may have been luck.
    3DS FC (Pokemon X): 1848-1667-7668
    Friend safari is Ice with Snorunt, Beartic, and Cloyster. Looking for Dragon safaris, safaris with Whirlipede or Espurr, and Y-exclusive Mega Stones.

Shiny Chains (D/P): Ralts, Magnemite, Beldum
    Targets: Shinx
    Shiny Chains (X/Y): None
    Targets: Clauncher/Clawitzer, Swirlix, Smeargle

Hello, I've got a question on breeding.

So I'm breeding a male Phanpy (he knows last resort) with a female Eevee (doesn't know last resort). I want the baby Eevee to know last resort, but so far none of the eggs I've hatched from this pair know it (10 little Eevees so far). I saw in the pokedex that Eevee would normally learn last resort at level 50, so the baby pokemon should hatch with this move, right?
    Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Edit: Drat, so now I have to get a female Eevee that already knows last resort, or train mine like crazy. Oh well, could have been worse. XD Thanks to randomspot555 and andyhaj for working on my question
    Last edited by Sellena; 18th December 2010 at 9:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sellena View Post
    Hello, I've got a question on breeding.

So I'm breeding a male Phanpy (he knows last resort) with a female Eevee (doesn't know last resort). I want the baby Eevee to know last resort, but so far none of the eggs I've hatched from this pair know it (10 little Eevees so far). I saw in the pokedex that Eevee would normally learn last resort at level 50, so the baby pokemon should hatch with this move, right?
    Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
    Any move that is learned by level up must be on both the male and female while breeding.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    Any move that is learned by level up must be on both the male and female while breeding.
    Only male pokemon can pass down moves as far as I know... So I don't think so...

@ Sellena
    Last Resort isn't one of Eevee's egg-moves, and it's not a TM either, so it won't work.
    Last edited by andyhaj; 17th December 2010 at 2:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by andyhaj View Post
    Only male pokemon can pass down moves as far as I know... So I don't think so...
    Males can pass down TMs and breeding exclusive moves.

Male and female both must know level up moves for them to be passed down to the offspring.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Egg_move

Does the Pomeg Glitch work in this Gen? I can't really remember.
    And does anyone have a detailed guide on how to do it correctly?
    What will happen if something goes wrong? Can the game get glitched up or can something bad happen? Like a bad egg?

Page 102 of 152 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast