Page 103 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 3777

Thread: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Help Thread [UBER EDITION] [READ THE FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by razor fire View Post
    Does the Pomeg Glitch work in this Gen? I can't really remember.
    And does anyone have a detailed guide on how to do it correctly?
    What will happen if something goes wrong? Can the game get glitched up or can something bad happen? Like a bad egg?
    Yes, the Pomeg Glitch exists in the Generation 4 games. The steps to perform it seem pretty easy. Here is more about it and some of the after effects.
    Last edited by Lorde; 20th December 2010 at 8:49 PM.

I've been wondering. If you use baton pass with let's say Ninjask, and pass it to Mewtwo but then switch in Moltres, will Mewtwo still have the extra speed he got from the baton pass when I switch him back in?
    Divided we fall.
    But together, with a lot of luck,
    and we’re all at level 100, and our enemy’s attacks all miss,
    and we only get critical hits,
    then we shall stand…..possibly.

no, as with normal switching out, all stat losses are lost wen u switch another pokemon in. baton pass is the only way to pass and keep stat boosts
    IGN: Bunkichi
    Friend Code: 0301 9860 3125 (X version)

IGN: Mitsuko
    4468 1808 9931 (Y version)

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Amrod View Post
    no, as with normal switching out, all stat losses are lost wen u switch another pokemon in. baton pass is the only way to pass and keep stat boosts
    Darn....

Well thanks all the same.
    Divided we fall.
    But together, with a lot of luck,
    and we’re all at level 100, and our enemy’s attacks all miss,
    and we only get critical hits,
    then we shall stand…..possibly.

Where is the Razor Claw in the Veilstone Galactic Building?

Quote Originally Posted by MetaPheonixPal View Post
    Where is the Razor Claw in the Veilstone Galactic Building?
    The Razor Claw is in Cyrus's office, but it's hidden. You can use the Dowsing Machine Poketch app to weed it out.

Talking Quick Claw

Is there any way of getting another quick claw in pokemon Pearl. I can't seem to find where mine is, and I think it might have been on a pokemon that I had released. I got the original from the lady on the first floor of the Jubilife Condominiums.

Post Item to stop evolution?

Is there any item in pokemon pearl to have your pokemon hold to keep it from evolving? I want to keep my Tailow from evolving until level 34, its at 24 right now, and I don't really want to have to keep holding B every level to keep it from evolving.

Its called an Everstone
    PASBL Squad Summary
    B Grade PASBL referee. If you need a match reffed, just ask me.

Seriously, how the **** do you not know that?
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

that would be an everstone. out of curiosity, how do you NOT know this?
    Your signature contained images that were too large. Read the rules before you add anything new

Yeah, everstone.
    I assume you've never used one?
    Give it to a pokemon (make them hold it) to stop the evoloution sqeuence. Take it off when you want it to evolve.

You can get an Everstone in The Underground, or one on a wild Geodude or Graveler. You can also trade for a Pokémon holding one in Snowpoint City, but you need a Medicham, but you can find one of those with ease.

This should have gone in the help thread.. Moving there now.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Default Calling all US Niagara Falls residents...

My friends and I are from Canada and we're going to head down to make a day of March 6 to get the games and download Celebi. Any special Pokemon places we should be interested near there that sells cards/games/etc... or any good restaurants?

Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

i don't think so

You can get others, they're on held by wild Sneasel, wild Meowth, wild Sandshrew, wild Sandslash and wild Zangoose.

You should use this thread for this stuff.. http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=425756. I'm moving it there now..
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

I got myself a female treecko. What's the best path for a Sceptile? I was thinking Adamant for a Sceptile because there are more options for physical based attacks. If I go Modest im stuck with just grass moves, dragon pulse, and focus blast for special attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghoulz View Post
    I got myself a female treecko. What's the best path for a Sceptile? I was thinking Adamant for a Sceptile because there are more options for physical based attacks. If I go Modest im stuck with just grass moves, dragon pulse, and focus blast for special attacks.
    Are you battling against other people, the Tower/Frontier, or just using it for the gyms/E4?
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Default Pokemon Pearl

My Pokemon Pearl Version says "The data could not be read. Please turn off the power, then remove and reinsert the DS Game Card." I admit to using an action replay and that was before i quit using it and put that thing started by tyranitar into my sig. If someone could help me fix it that would be great.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    Are you battling against other people, the Tower/Frontier, or just using it for the gyms/E4?
    Just frontier, E4.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghoulz View Post
    Just frontier, E4.
    Pure grass types aren't too friendly in the Frontier depending on how high you want to go. Assuming you want to get to the Battle Tower, you'll need help taking on Palmer at round 21 and round 49.

Palmer's Milotic carries a Salac Berry (restores HP) and has Recover and Milotic is a fairly bulky species in general. Rhyperior carries Flamethrower and the Solid Rock ability will reduce super effective hits (IE Grass). Dragonite carries Wide Lens meaning STAB Dragon Rush is likely to hit.

If you're playing Plat, it's wore. Milotic carries Ice Beam and Dragonite carries Dragon Dance (+1 to Attack and Speed) AND Aerial Ace. Ouch.

So basically, you'll need to build a team that can help out in Sceptile's weaknesses. Starmie and Heatran would make excellent partners, though it might make you a bit suspectible to being walled by Snorlax and Blissey, so make sure Heatran carries Explosion.

If you want a fate and intend to do 100+ in the Tower, post in the 4th gen In-Game RMT forum, and I'll take a look.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruaruler View Post
    My Pokemon Pearl Version says "The data could not be read. Please turn off the power, then remove and reinsert the DS Game Card." I admit to using an action replay and that was before i quit using it and put that thing started by tyranitar into my sig. If someone could help me fix it that would be great.
    It sounds like the DS card or the DS card reader in the DS is failing.

As far as I can tell there is no real fix you can do.. execpt for trading the Pokémon you want keep to other games.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

Thats one of the things i want to do but it wont start at all.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruaruler View Post
    Thats one of the things i want to do but it wont start at all.
    The problem is likely the DS.

Try another DS.

It worked a few weeks ago when i went from my DS lite to my DSi XL and then it didnt work. Thank fully i got my team and my event pokemon traded over. Then i tried it on my sisters DSi XL and it didnt work. I guess i should try the DS lite again.

Page 103 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast