Page 104 of 152 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 3785

Thread: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Help Thread [UBER EDITION] [READ THE FIRST POST]

My only idea would be to get another game. If your valuble Pokemon/Items aren't on it, then it would be a good idea to try erasing the data first.

Hi, I'm Lewis and I do Smash Bros and Nintendo Content for YouTube! UK Melee/Project M/Smash 4 Player.

Speedruns:

Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

Right but I can't even get to the starting screen. I turn the system on then click on thegame and it immediately goes to the blue screen that says game data can not be read please take the game out and put it back in.
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

I used the Electirizer in HG on an Electivire to use for a Battle Frontier Team. However, stupidly, I failed to realise that Cross Chop was an egg move. I have already used the Electirizer in Platinum to get an Electivire for the Pokedex ages ago before I was interested in raising a team for the Battle Frontier. However, I now want to get a cross choping Electivire. I know in Diamond and Pearl I can use Covet on Elekids to get an Electivire. Is it the same on Platinum? Can I get another Electirizer? Or do I have to start a new game on HG or Plat which I really, really don't want to do.
    The Five Region Challenge

Spoiler:- Regions:

You could always trade for another one...

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Yes, but do you know whether I can Thief/Covet them off Wild Electabuzz in Plat?

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Espeon0429 View Post
    Yes, but do you know whether I can Thief/Covet them off Wild Electabuzz in Plat?
    There's only one Electrilizer in Platinum, the one in the Valley Windworks that you would have already obtained.

http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/electirizer.shtml

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Is a cloned Pokemon considered hacked?

Credit to zhanton

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    Is a cloned Pokemon considered hacked?
    Only if a hacking device is used to clone. Clones can be made legally in several ways.

Emerald has a PC box trick that makes cloning easy.

D/P have a GTS cloning glitch.

And just like in Gen I, if you disconnect at the right time during a trade, you'll end up with a dupe.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

While I agree with randomspot, some people will tell you that using one of the cloning glitches is considered hacking. But since a cloned Pokemon is exactly the same as one that's not cloned there's no reason to tell someone that it was cloned, therefore they can't get angry with you.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    There's only one Electrilizer in Platinum, the one in the Valley Windworks that you would have already obtained.

http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/electirizer.shtml
    That's what I thought.

Thanks for your help.

@shiny espeon, if you have access to fire red and dual slot on the ds, you have a chance of an elekid holding one at the valley windworks
    IGN: Bunkichi
    Friend Code: 0301 9860 3125 (X version)

IGN: Mitsuko
    4468 1808 9931 (Y version)

Quote Originally Posted by randomspot555 View Post
    Only if a hacking device is used to clone. Clones can be made legally in several ways.

Emerald has a PC box trick that makes cloning easy.

D/P have a GTS cloning glitch.
    HG/SS have a cloning glitch involving the Pokéwalker, too.

I was RNG'ing and I knocked out my legendary trio. I've beaten the e4 again but they did not regenerate, i thought they were regenerating after defeating, should I just wait?

Hihidaruma
    Shibirudon
    Mebukijika
    Daikenki
    Kobalon
    Archeos

Quote Originally Posted by SlwaBluPhnx View Post
    I was RNG'ing and I knocked out my legendary trio. I've beaten the e4 again but they did not regenerate, i thought they were regenerating after defeating, should I just wait?
    If you're RNG'ing you don't want roamers.

Credit to zhanton

Default Migrating Pokemon

I have two questions regarding Pal Park:

1) When I tried to migrate from Sapphire to Platinum today, my DS said something about me using "a different DS," or the "clock may have been changed" (I have not touched it). It then made me change the clock(s) to match each other, and said I could not migrate for 24 hours. What does this mean?

2) The internal battery in my Ruby version recently died. Can I still migrate Pokemon from this game cartridge to Platinum?

Quote Originally Posted by Earendil View Post

1) When I tried to migrate from Sapphire to Platinum today, my DS said something about me using "a different DS," or the "clock may have been changed" (I have not touched it). It then made me change the clock(s) to match each other, and said I could not migrate for 24 hours. What does this mean?

2) The internal battery in my Ruby version recently died. Can I still migrate Pokemon from this game cartridge to Platinum?
    For the first one just follow what it says and wait 24 hours.

Credit to zhanton

You should still be able to migrate from the ruby, as the internal battery dead thing only affects clock based events, not data logging events

Hihidaruma
    Shibirudon
    Mebukijika
    Daikenki
    Kobalon
    Archeos

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    For the first one just follow what it says and wait 24 hours.
    I'd just like to point out that you can easily bypass the 24-hour wait by using the Pal Park Trick:

The Pal Park trick allows you to receive more than six Pokémon per day from one third-generation cartridge. For this trick to work, you will need at least two separate third-generation GBA Pokémon games—one used to synchronize the game and DS clocks, and one from which to import Pokémon. Here is an example step-by-step guide.

1.Change the date on your DS. If you have already Pal Parked Pokémon on a given day, move your DS's internal calendar forward by a day.
    2.With the cartridge you will be using for synchronization inserted, turn on your DS and proceed to Pal Park as normal.
    3.You will receive the following message: You are using different a Nintendo DS, or its internal clock has been altered. If the game's time settings are changed, you will not be able to migrate Pokemon for another 24 hours. It will then give you the option to match settings on the current DS. Select Yes on the touch screen and the settings will change.
    4.Power off your DS, and insert the cartridge you wish to migrate Pokémon from.
    5.Turn it back on and Pal Park as normal.
    6.Repeat as required to Pal Park as many Pokémon as you wish in a single day, making sure to swap the cartridge as required.
    If you follow those steps, you should be able to pal-park without waiting for 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by SlwaBluPhnx View Post
    is this on d/p? Cause they don't respawn if you kill them

If it's the legendary birds, they aren't on D/P. But yeah, 11tjcoulombe is right.

We have custom avatars, a fantastic staff, and a great community! Join today!
    Say that "DiscoPichu" referred you!
    Credit to zhanton for sig.

Hey, could someone tell me how to find my SID without having caught a shiny pokemon and ofc, without having an AR?

Thanks!
    3DS FC : 2020-0494-0652 [Y]
    Friend Safari : ;662;

Quote Originally Posted by Richarizard View Post
    Hey, could someone tell me how to find my SID without having caught a shiny pokemon and ofc, without having an AR?

Thanks!
    You can't. Someone else could probably tell you though.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by Richarizard View Post

Thanks!
    Yes, I do know of a way. But It's against the rules! Actually, of the hardware and certain softwares needed has to find out in the big world.

I will say the SID is recorded with every Pokémon you capture.

BN
    Some times, Google is a good better to ask stuff about..
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Nutter View Post
    Yes, I do know of a way. But It's against the rules! Actually, of the hardware and certain softwares needed has to find out in the big world.

I will say the SID is recorded with every Pokémon you capture.

BN
    Some times, Google is a good better to ask stuff about..
    Google holds nothing but disapointment and AR codes. ):

Guess i'll just need to wait til I stumble accross a wild Shiny to work out my SID.
    3DS FC : 2020-0494-0652 [Y]
    Friend Safari : ;662;

You need use the right terms.

I've actually mentioned the actual method in a few places, before I was staff. Can't guarantee it will work, but read some stuff and be bold and you may find a clue or two.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Page 104 of 152 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast