Page 108 of 152 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 3785

Thread: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Help Thread [UBER EDITION] [READ THE FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by de_darkrai View Post
    May I ask sth about Pokemon Pearl?
    If I ran from battling Dialga for the first time,is there another chance that I could meet with dialga again?
    Nope.. Dialga is not battled in Pokémon Pearl. I've been told that if you don't catch Dialga/Palkia you can't have another go to catch it without restarting.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

I searched for half an hour now, and didn't find any answer
    Can somebody tell me: These two special berries, jaboca berry #63 and rowap berry #64, they damage the foe when he hits me with a special/ physical attack. Are these berries consumed after the damage? I thik they are, but it'd be cool if they weren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptilo View Post
    I searched for half an hour now, and didn't find any answer
    Can somebody tell me: These two special berries, jaboca berry #63 and rowap berry #64, they damage the foe when he hits me with a special/ physical attack. Are these berries consumed after the damage? I thik they are, but it'd be cool if they weren't.
    Of course they are, all Berries are.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Of course they are, all Berries are.
    Damn. hm. but i thought so.

Also focus bands and sashes are... Just thought I should put that out there...

Quote Originally Posted by Big Nutter View Post
    Nope.. Dialga is not battled in Pokémon Pearl. I've been told that if you don't catch Dialga/Palkia you can't have another go to catch it without restarting.
    Hehe,It's Diamond,sorry about that.
    Collecting Events.
    Looking for

Korean Shinsagae Entei 10300
    Time Square Shaymin Korean 05010

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox2000000 View Post
    Also focus bands and sashes are... Just thought I should put that out there...
    Focus Band is not consumed, only Focus Sash do.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I just borrowed a Pearl Version to get a taste of Gen IV, after having left Pokemon since Gen 3 and deciding that since Gen V was so near, I'd buy that instead.

Does time-skipping (For example, shifting the DS day to Friday to get a Driftloon, and then changing the day back to the original day) crash the game in any aspect? (I hope I can ask this here... its not illegal here right?)

And while I'm here, can I ask if there's any obvious way from telling whether a version is an American / European / Australian Region Version? I wish to transfer some pokemon (mainly the crown beasts) to my White in the future, and it sounds pretty stupid I don't know which version is which?
    Last edited by Legendary Dreams; 8th February 2011 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Dreams View Post
    Does time-skipping (For example, shifting the DS day to Friday to get a Driftloon, and then changing the day back to the original day) crash the game in any aspect? (I hope I can ask this here... its not illegal here right?)
    ... O_O No, nothing will crash. But it wont work. Time based events are put on hold for 24 hours if you change the time or use a different DS.

And while I'm here, can I ask if there's any obvious way from telling whether a version is an American / European / Australian Region Version? I wish to transfer some pokemon (mainly the crown beasts) to my White in the future, and it sounds pretty stupid I don't know which version is which?
    To my knowledge, no there is not.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

... O_O No, nothing will crash. But it wont work. Time based events are put on hold for 24 hours if you change the time or use a different DS.
    That only applies for time, correct? I shifted the day forwards to friday (11th Feb) and still saw my Driftloon. Then I shifted back, and other than the recap sequence going missing, nothing happened.

That only applies for time, correct? I shifted the day forwards to friday (11th Feb) and still saw my Driftloon. Then I shifted back, and other than the recap sequence going missing, nothing happened.
    Drifloon is a time based event. It shouldn't work.

That's weird. I'm sure the Pearl I got was an authentic version, and I did no form of illegal modifications other than changing the DS time.

Guess I'll have to put it as a mystery for a while.

There are a few things.. but almost all of them need you to look at the cart.

Here are 3 Us games (Top) and 3 UK games (Bottom).

DS Carts by MikeSharpeWriter, on Flickr

You see that line of text, the Australian games has NTR-****-AUS.

I should point out that I don't think there will be any differences between the games for the transferring side of things. They accepted other region 3rd gen games, and other region Wii games.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

That obviously doesn't apply to everything.
    Drifloon isn't a daily event.
    As long as the DS is set to Friday, it will show Drifloon.

If I'm in a double battle and I have a Pokemon use Rain Dance, and my other Pokemon has Swuft Swim, will swift swim take effect that same turn?

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

I saw a battle online a lickilicky was involved I saw it used the moves wish and heal bell I was like o cool I didn't know it could be a cleric. But your site doesn't tell me how to give him these moves. So I Thought maybe I watched a hacked pokemon yet pokemon online's simulator says he learns them so whats up here how do teach him this. Same question with Blissey learning seismic toss. Cause hey I'm a new player who wants to be competitive I understand ev training but knowing there are slight move sets I can't obtain seems unfair. Am I just supposed to embrace hacks? cause Im confused here.

Quote Originally Posted by Clubinhand View Post
    I saw a battle online a lickilicky was involved I saw it used the moves wish and heal bell I was like o cool I didn't know it could be a cleric. But your site doesn't tell me how to give him these moves. So I Thought maybe I watched a hacked pokemon yet pokemon online's simulator says he learns them so whats up here how do teach him this. Same question with Blissey learning seismic toss. Cause hey I'm a new player who wants to be competitive I understand ev training but knowing there are slight move sets I can't obtain seems unfair. Am I just supposed to embrace hacks? cause Im confused here.
    Serebii's dex doesn't cover move tutor moves or event exclusive moves.

Blissey can learn Seismic Toss from a FR/LG move tutor.

A special event Lickitung was distributed during Gen III that knew Wish and Heal Bell.

As for obtaining these moves: Life isn't fair. No one said obtaining these moves would be easy.
    I'm part of the staff at Project Pokemon! Smod in forums, AOP in IRC, Administrator on Shoddy. Come visit us. Our Project is Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by Clubinhand View Post
    I believe that Lickilicky was hacked, it can't learn those moves, legally. However, the moves match a known event in 2004, and it could be Legitimate. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...uary_2.2C_2005

Blissey can learn seismic toss in the 3rd Gen games via Move tutor. You can transfer it though Pal Park. Given that the Licktung/Lickilicky had to have come from a 3rd Gen, I don't think that this is hard to get.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

Quote Originally Posted by Big Nutter View Post
    I believe that Lickilicky was hacked, it can't learn those moves, legally. However, the moves match a known event in 2004, and it could be Legitimate. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...uary_2.2C_2005

Blissey can learn seismic toss in the 3rd Gen games via Move tutor. You can transfer it though Pal Park. Given that the Licktung/Lickilicky had to have come from a 3rd Gen, I don't think that this is hard to get.
    Well thank you for responding. O well I guess that's why blissey is so popular of a cleric. The seismic toss thing is well in grasp for me so thanks. Sorry folks another blissey will be out there online. I wanted to mix it up, but there aren't too many interesting options in good clerics.

1) Do pokemon's IV's change when they evolve?

2) I have a flawless lv 1 eevee. I check it on the IV calculator it says IV range "0-31". I then kill one monster via exp share near a moss rock and evolve eevee into leafeon. I check leafeon's stats on the IV caculator and they're everywhere. Nothing says "0-31" anymore. Despite reading a lot about IV and EV I cannot find information on this.

Does the "0-31" mean it has a possibility for having an IV of 31 at lv 100 / max evolution?
    Name: Zach
    Friend Code: 4427-0426-4153

My Shinys

Half the people on this site have no social life as a result the majority of the posts here suck. Just because there is a small loophole only a loser would think about doesn't mean you need to post it. Put this in your sig if you're tired of seeing losers ruining every thread.

Quote Originally Posted by オバマ大統領のイラス View Post
    1) Do pokemon's IV's change when they evolve?

2) I have a flawless lv 1 eevee. I check it on the IV calculator it says IV range "0-31". I then kill one monster via exp share near a moss rock and evolve eevee into leafeon. I check leafeon's stats on the IV caculator and they're everywhere. Nothing says "0-31" anymore. Despite reading a lot about IV and EV I cannot find information on this.

Does the "0-31" mean it has a possibility for having an IV of 31 at lv 100 / max evolution?
    1. No. It does however use different base stats.

2. Actually it is saying that Eevees IVs could be any where between 0 and 31. Leveling it up, (and as long as you're tracking evs) will reduce the inacuacy of the caluclations.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

Hi everyone, I wanted to ask this for some time now: If someone traded to me an Event Regigigas in the European region now, would it unlock the in-game three Regis event on my pokemon platinum?
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    Hi everyone, I wanted to ask this for some time now: If someone traded to me an Event Regigigas in the European region now, would it unlock the in-game three Regis event on my pokemon platinum?
    I believe that any Regigigas with a Fateful Encounter flag will work, so yes.

whoa, that was quick, thanks ^_^
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Hi! I would like to ask you a question, hoping that someone will be able to answer.
    This is the point: In Platinum, I have to catch Mesprit and Cresselia, possibly with a good nature. Since I don't like the current nature and the iv spread, this is the question: after beating the elite four, can Mesprit and Cresselia's nature and ivs be resetted, by encountering them again in the cave and in the island, like the legendary birds, or it's impossible, once encountered the first time, obtaining these two with different characteristics?
    Thank you in advance for your answers.

Page 108 of 152 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast