Page 114 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 3777

Thread: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Help Thread [UBER EDITION] [READ THE FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    No, Pearl.
    http://pallettribune.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4799

Follow these steps and the video. If this doesn't work, no idea what to tell you. xD

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Question Pokemon Diamond help? :)

First let me apologise for sloppy writing as this is being written on a iPad with autocorrect on ^^. Now to my questions: could some expert give me some advice/help with a sixth member to my team? Current team: Torterra/Gyarados/Honchkrow/Rapidash/Garchomp, other information will be added tomorrow when I get on my computer. Anyways, I dont really want a competetive team as I'm not into that but a good all around team is my goal. I was thinking about getting a Bronzong 'cuz it's awesome and would help against the elite four aswell. Please dont come with legendaries 'nor trade pokemons though I have beaten the elite four and have third gen games so you can have those pokemons in consideration . Replacing any of my current pokemons is fine aswell though it better be a good replacement ;D Also, movesets would be nice too as long as they dont require BP (suck @ it). I will make this more readable tomorrow but endure it 'til then. Sincerely, Aelius.

Well, you're team seems pretty strong so far; It's almost as if you don't need a sixth member to your team. You have a Pokémon of advantage over each E4 Member. Considering Cynthia is a mix, you would probably want to go with a Pokémon that is strong in every aspect to defeat her. As far as I can remember, She has no water or grass Pokémon so use a Rock type Pokémon. A Golem perhaps?
    3DS FC: 0791-1843-0552

Sadly she got both; Milotic and Roserade :/ Also, I can't get trade pokemon so no Golem or such for me other options perhaps?

Are you having trouble beating the Elite Four or some other battle? Or do you just want a sixth Pokemon?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Beaten the elite four already, roaming around @ Stark mountain atm Anyways, I just want a sixth pokemon that's both cool and good, thinking about getting a Gengar as a last member though

Around which lvl. should my pokemon be to beat the Elite 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelius View Post
    Beaten the elite four already, roaming around @ Stark mountain atm Anyways, I just want a sixth pokemon that's both cool and good, thinking about getting a Gengar as a last member though
    Gengar is definitely an excellent choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoran View Post
    Around which lvl. should my pokemon be to beat the Elite 4.
    You should be safe with 50.

does someone knows a good walkthrough for Pearl? :c

Quote Originally Posted by riccioppo View Post
    Why do you need a walkthrough? Everything should be pretty clear unless you're looking for a specific item or something along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by riccioppo View Post
    I'm pretty sure Marrilland.com has pretty good walkthroughs... otherwise, if you're really so desperate, just buy a DP guide book for 20 bucks.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Why is it that Newmoon Island Darkrai isn't Fateful encounter, whereas Flower Paradise Shaymin is?

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Why is it that Newmoon Island Darkrai isn't Fateful encounter, whereas Flower Paradise Shaymin is?
    Probably so that we could get the Gracidea Flower easily. I heard that only Fateful Encounter Shaymin worked.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Probably so that we could get the Gracidea Flower easily. I heard that only Fateful Encounter Shaymin worked.
    I think this is true. I looked up Oak's Letter on Bulbapedia, and found this:

Although Oak's Letter is present in the game data for Pokémon Diamond and Pearl, the item was never distributed for those games by Nintendo.
    A Shaymin could be caught on those games by acquiring Oak's Letter via cheating, but, due to the fact that Pokémon Diamond and Pearl does not apply the fateful encounter flag, it would never be able to achieve its Sky Forme.
    So I guess that explains the whole "Fateful Encounter" thing.

I was wondering.. I got 3 masterballs in Diamond (Migrated two from Ruby and Leaf Green, since I caught Mewtwo with ONE Ultraball xD)
    Which of these Pokemon should I used them for?
    Regigigas, Giratina, Heatran.. and I think it was Creselia that Pink thing
    Mesprit, I'll just get Umbre from SS and use Mean Look, coz its health is already red

I just started to play Diamond last month btw,,
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 3rd May 2011 at 9:11 PM. Reason: Spelling error ..

Hmm, I would say use them on roaming legends if you don't feel like chasing a pokemon all over Sinnoh. Or if you're into shinies then you might want to save them for that as shinies are pretty valuable. Especially if you run into one where you're whole team is significantly over leveled compared to the pokemon. Or if the pokemon in question knows Explosion, Roar/whirlwind, teleport, etc.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

I caught a shiny Golbat in SS and Combusken nearly killed it by causing it's stats to burn but I caught it with a repeat ball

I have a Farfetch'D that knows False Swipe so I can get its health to 1HP

Heatran, I already tried to catch it like more than 10 times, wont stay shut inside the Duskball or Timerball >.>

What happened with the Azure Flute

Argentinean Trainer

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas.G View Post
    What happened with the Azure Flute
    It was never distributed by Nintendo for unspecified reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    It was never distributed by Nintendo for unspecified reasons.
    Does anyone here knows these reasons?

Argentinean Trainer

Does anyone here knows these reasons?
    Unpsecified. As in, no one will know the reason as reasons were not given.

I have sent a e-mail to the Pokemon Costumers Service talking about the Azure Flute and the answer me this:
    ".........we will not provide information of upcoming events........."

Will it be realesed someday?

Argentinean Trainer

I have sent a e-mail to the Pokemon Costumers Service talking about the Azure Flute and the answer me this:
    ".........we will not provide information of upcoming events........."

Will it be realesed someday?
    Definitely not.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Definitely not.

That are bad news

Argentinean Trainer

If I give my Lickilicky a Focus Belt, and I teach it Explosion, so long as I had full HP, would I still survive?

Feel like you need a little more Pokemon in your life? Tune into our show!
    EPISODE 55 - SLOWPOKE HOLIDAY
    Looking for something Pokemon-related to listen to while playing through Pokemon XY? This episode is for you!!
    Released: 12/11/14

Guess who claimed Luxray?!

Page 114 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast