Page 120 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 3777

Thread: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Help Thread [UBER EDITION] [READ THE FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by wolf king View Post
    hope this is the right place for my question ...
    i traded over a male rioulu from SS and Ditto from Hoenn ,on the game rioulu comes up as 'from a faraway place' and ditto as 'hoenn' ,but long story short they wont breed in the day care ,all i get from the day care guy is
    'the two prefer to play with other pokemon' whats going on is it because rioulu is from a 'faraway place' ,even then i thought ditto bred with anything ,it's not the game ,because i caught a starly and it will breed with the ditto or atleast the guy says
    they seem to get along
    Riolu are considered "baby" Pokemon, thus they can't breed. Evolve it into Lucario to solve your problem.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Many many times, even though everyone has already told you that. C:

Can anyone give me advice on a pokemon to capture the wandering legendaries in platinum/HS? I lvl'd a Kirlia and evolved into a Gallade with Hypnosis, Mean look, false swipe and protect, but when i met moltres, it outspeed me.... .___. So the 2 hours of lvling was kind of wasted since i thought the wandering legendaries always escaped after my turn no matter how much my speed was >.< So any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Jmk View Post
    Can anyone give me advice on a pokemon to capture the wandering legendaries in platinum/HS? I lvl'd a Kirlia and evolved into a Gallade with Hypnosis, Mean look, false swipe and protect, but when i met moltres, it outspeed me.... .___. So the 2 hours of lvling was kind of wasted since i thought the wandering legendaries always escaped after my turn no matter how much my speed was >.< So any suggestions?
    Just train your Gallade more. Since you'll only be using False Swipe you don't need to worry about becoming too powerful.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Just train your Gallade more. Since you'll only be using False Swipe you don't need to worry about becoming too powerful.
    Ok, thanks ^^

Default Member Card Confusion

I have the Member Card in pokemon platinum, but the harbor inn in canalave city still wont open. Why wont it open? Did i miss something? ~Thanks XD
    Last edited by carac101; 27th June 2011 at 11:01 PM.

have you done the cresselia event and gotten the national dex?
    IGN: Bunkichi
    Friend Code: 0301 9860 3125 (X version)

IGN: Mitsuko
    4468 1808 9931 (Y version)

hearthone city gym leaders pokemon what level are they at?

Quote Originally Posted by whitepikachu View Post
    hearthone city gym leaders pokemon what level are they at?
    In Diamond/Pearl: Drifblim level 32, Gengar level 34 and Mismagius level 36.

In Platinum: Haunter level 24, Duskull level 24 and Mismagius level 26.

I need help finding my SID, and I do not have any shiny pokemon, and probably will not find any... If you can help, in any way at all, Please VM me.

In the resort area in pokemon platinum, is there any way for me to move the furniture in my villa? ~Thanks XD
    Last edited by carac101; 27th June 2011 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by carac101 View Post
    In the resort area in pokemon platinum, is there any way for me to move the furniture in my villa?
    Nope. They do not move. Once bought, they will always stay in the place where the Movers placed them.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

How do I RNG fossils I've already given and haven't picked up yet w/o RNG Reporter? I can't download it. On my computer (this is my mom's) my internet doesn't work, so I can't download it. I want to RNG a Helix Fossil I'm waiting outside Oreburgh Museum for to teach Earth Power and send to my Black.

Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

where do i get rock climb in the game?

in hgss, u get it from professor oak in pallet town for beating the league i think
    IGN: Bunkichi
    Friend Code: 0301 9860 3125 (X version)

IGN: Mitsuko
    4468 1808 9931 (Y version)

So I got platinum, beat it in about 60 hours( took my time hatching poks with good natures).

Now I have beaten the elite four and have visited the Battle Frontier. Still seams that I can't further explore certain areas yet( Snowpoint Temple, that route next to victory road, rest of battle insland). I'm thinking I need to go find and catch Dialga and Palkia in the distortion world or something.

How do I get into snowpoint temple, and get all those guys blocking my path to move!
    "Inherited Will, the Destiny of the Age, and the Dreams of its People. These are things that will not be stopped. As long as people continue to pursue the meaning of freedom, these things will never cease to be!"

Get the National Dex. You need to see all the pokemon in Sinnoh to get it.

Credit to Beck for the RNG userbar.
    As of August 18th 2012, I resigned as a CG leader.

Quote Originally Posted by x_vandslaux_x View Post
    How do I RNG fossils I've already given and haven't picked up yet w/o RNG Reporter? I can't download it. On my computer (this is my mom's) my internet doesn't work, so I can't download it. I want to RNG a Helix Fossil I'm waiting outside Oreburgh Museum for to teach Earth Power and send to my Black.
    You need RNG Reporter to RNG. There's no other way to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruisin' View Post
    So I got platinum, beat it in about 60 hours( took my time hatching poks with good natures).

Now I have beaten the elite four and have visited the Battle Frontier. Still seams that I can't further explore certain areas yet( Snowpoint Temple, that route next to victory road, rest of battle insland). I'm thinking I need to go find and catch Dialga and Palkia in the distortion world or something.

How do I get into snowpoint temple, and get all those guys blocking my path to move!
    You need the National Dex to enter, and remember that you also need to have Regirock, Regice and Registeel in your party to awaken the Regigigas on the bottom floor.
    Quote Originally Posted by whitepikachu View Post
    where do i get rock climb in the game?
    It's on Route 217, near a Hiker's house. (I have absolutely no idea why Prince Amrod posted its HGSS location, as this is the DPPt Help Thread.)

Quote Originally Posted by x_vandslaux_x View Post
    USB flash drives do wonders, I've heard.

I have beaten the elite four, done the snow point temple thing, the stark mountain thing, been to the battle frontier, accessed the resort and survival areas, and battled all the legendaries. But I have heard that there is still a few sub quests i need to complete. Now im wondering if there really is anything left for me to do? ~Thanks XD
    Last edited by carac101; 30th June 2011 at 3:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by carac101 View Post
    I have beaten the elite four, done the snow point temple thing, the stark mountain thing, been to the battle frontier, accessed the resort and survival areas, and battled all the legendaries. But I have heard that there is still a few sub quests i need to complete. Now im wondering if there really is anything left for me to do?
    Contests and PokeDex are all that would be left.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

two things
    first... am I right in saying you have to get the national dex to get into snowpoint temple

second... does ANYONE have a pokemon with a naive nature. ANY pokemon, I don't care if it's a lvl 1 magikarp, any pokemon... if you have what's asked for in the second question... PLEASE VM me...

Quote Originally Posted by shadow_zoroark View Post
    two things
    first... am I right in saying you have to get the national dex to get into snowpoint temple
    Yes.

second... does ANYONE have a pokemon with a naive nature. ANY pokemon, I don't care if it's a lvl 1 magikarp, any pokemon... if you have what's asked for in the second question... PLEASE VM me...
    Why not just get a Naive Pokemon yourself...?

I have a random question.
    Is it possible for your pokemon file ( in any gen 4/5 game ) to just erase itself? And if so, is there a way for me to "back up" my save file?
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/24vmb94.jpg[/IMG] Giveaways![IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2u7up2w.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/2ciij6.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2ywhcsm.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/33398xw.png[/IMG]
    The REAL Skymin!
    Userbars made by the Incredible Mew_ and -Sarah
    Transformations and Cloud Riders made by the Awesome PikaPika677

Quote Originally Posted by chocoboy View Post
    I have a random question.
    Is it possible for your pokemon file ( in any gen 4/5 game ) to just erase itself? And if so, is there a way for me to "back up" my save file?
    It will erase itself if it gets corrupted somehow.
    And it gets backed up automatically to the last 256kb of the save file each time you save.

There are external methods of backing up your save files in case this happens, but I wouldn't be allowed to discuss them here.

Page 120 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130 ... LastLast