Page 130 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,250 of 3776

Thread: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Help Thread [UBER EDITION] [READ THE FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by spuds4ever View Post
    They may be fakes as they have been known to restart sometimes. So that's probably why :/
    Fake games are known to delete themselves after a while, so yeah, your games probably are fakes.

I have nowhere to go... Roads are blocked off.

I'm right by that lake. Help?

Quote Originally Posted by Who Is Mark14 View Post
    I have nowhere to go... Roads are blocked off.

I'm right by that lake. Help?
    How is it you're having so much trouble in a linear game that always tells you where to go next?

In any event, there are three lakes in D/P/P, you're going to have to tell us which one you're at.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    How is it you're having so much trouble in a linear game that always tells you where to go next?

In any event, there are three lakes in D/P/P, you're going to have to tell us which one you're at.
    Because I'm gay.

And I don't know, too lazy to turn on the game. I just got my 3rd badge, went east, then south.

I'm currently at route 213

I believe next you go to Pastoria City to follow the Galactic Grunt.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    I believe next you go to Pastoria City to follow the Galactic Grunt.
    The Grunt will only run after you get the 4th Badge. Usually the 4th Badge is got in Pastoria City, not unless you already have it, so then you need to take down Veilstone gym before he will run.

EDIT: You can get the 3rd and 4th gym in either order.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Outside the 4th gym. The leader still isn't in there.

Do I have to find the leader?

Outside the 4th gym. The leader still isn't in there.

Do I have to find the leader?
    The Fourth Gym is Pastoria, the Water Gym. Crasher Wake should always be there. You didn't go back to Hearthome, did you?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I just defeated him. Now I'm back at the city where the gym leader has a note that says "Not right now, we should battle soon" I think it's the guy with the ghost pokemon

I just defeated him. Now I'm back at the city where the gym leader has a note that says "Not right now, we should battle soon" I think it's the guy with the ghost pokemon
    Now if you have have 4 badges, go to Pastoria City and talk to the Galactic Grunt at the North of the of City.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Whens the earliest i can get a fire stone

Whens the earliest i can get a fire stone
    When you reach Eternia City, when you unlock the underground. You can randomly find all the evolution stones there. However fire stones are very rare: http://serebii.net/diamondpearl/underground.shtml
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

Can Eggs only be traded with Spin Trade, or can they be sent over regular trade in exchange for an already-hatched Pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by E-V View Post
    Can Eggs only be traded with Spin Trade, or can they be sent over regular trade in exchange for an already-hatched Pokemon?
    You can trade unhatched eggs for regular Pokémon.

Made by Tini (FrozenConstellation).
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Wow, mention Liepard, and everyone's active. I should do this more often.

Talking 2 Questions

(Ok, I can't find a 'general games discussion' section, so I'm just posting this here- if it's wrong, Mods, can you plz move it? :3 thanks)

1) So, when did you find out about fake games?
    I found out about em when I bought two fake gba games off eBay. I might have known, they were 2.99 and had only, like, 2 buys, ah well...

So how did you find out about them?

2) Hacked or just fake?

I got a second-hand Pokemon Diamond game, and in it we have a person with 999999 poke-points (or whatever the currency is) 5 level 100 Pokemon that are Charmander, Charmeleon, Bulbasaur, Ivysaur and Venusaur. And a level 50 Darkrai, the Pokemon all know different elemental moves (such as dark type and water type for Charmander) and during battle mode, they appear level 50 not 100. This person has also seen almost all the Pokemon and caught every one he's seen.
    If it's not hacked, I wish all my other games were like that! D:

So, what do you think??
    And, please don't spam with things like "duuuh! If it doesn't play the right game then obviously it's fake! If not, then it's not fake!!" Most fake games actually do play the game, but they crash easily and such, anyways- answer nicely- Early New Year's spirit?

My Friend Code on Black: 5200 6341 4959

Quote Originally Posted by CharizardandMewtwo View Post
    (Ok, I can't find a 'general games discussion' section, so I'm just posting this here- if it's wrong, Mods, can you plz move it? :3 thanks)

1) So, when did you find out about fake games?
    I found out about em when I bought two fake gba games off eBay. I might have known, they were 2.99 and had only, like, 2 buys, ah well...

So how did you find out about them?

2) Hacked or just fake?

I got a second-hand Pokemon Diamond game, and in it we have a person with 999999 poke-points (or whatever the currency is) 5 level 100 Pokemon that are Charmander, Charmeleon, Bulbasaur, Ivysaur and Venusaur. And a level 50 Darkrai, the Pokemon all know different elemental moves (such as dark type and water type for Charmander) and during battle mode, they appear level 50 not 100. This person has also seen almost all the Pokemon and caught every one he's seen.
    If it's not hacked, I wish all my other games were like that! D:

So, what do you think??
    And, please don't spam with things like "duuuh! If it doesn't play the right game then obviously it's fake! If not, then it's not fake!!" Most fake games actually do play the game, but they crash easily and such, anyways- answer nicely- Early New Year's spirit?
    1) Official GBA games haven't been produced for many years now. I'm glad I've only seen only one Fake known GBA game and the GBC Pokemon Diamond. (The shops that I saw them had idea that they where fake) I've been aware of them for years, about the 94, I think. Many PC and Cassette Tape based games in the late 80's and Early 90's basicly forced the gamer to look at the manual. It was easy to copy a tape back then, when you could find all the hardware, was easy as finding a iPod today.

2. Your game is probably hacked.

Oh yeah, I did move it.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

is my team good enough to beat cyrus in distortion world
    level 47-torterra,rapidash,staraptor,golem
    level 48-bibarel
    level 50-roserade.

the last time when my team was 41-42 i knocked out 3 of his pokemon and almost fainted his 4th.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Quote Originally Posted by amittal12 View Post
    is my team good enough to beat cyrus in distortion world
    level 47-torterra,rapidash,staraptor,golem
    level 48-bibarel
    level 50-roserade.

the last time when my team was 41-42 i knocked out 3 of his pokemon and almost fainted his 4th.
    My team's levels were lower than yours when I beat him, so I think you'll be fine. The extra levels you gained will make the battle much easier for you.

Just keep trying and you'll win eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    My team's levels were lower than yours when I beat him, so I think you'll be fine. The extra levels you gained will make the battle much easier for you.

Just keep trying and you'll win eventually.
    but the main problem is the gyarados.i dont have any electric type in my party.i can always call upon my lv.35 luxray but it would require pretty much levelling.also please can you tell which type of pokeball(apart from master ball) would be good for catching giratina.
    Last edited by amittal12; 28th December 2011 at 12:08 PM.

also please can you tell which type of pokeball(apart from master ball) would be good for catching giratina.
    Ultra Balls and Dusk Balls should be fine.

"Even though their styles are totally different, they work well together."

but the main problem is the gyarados.i dont have any electric type in my party.i can always call upon my lv.35 luxray but it would require pretty much levelling.also please can you tell which type of pokeball(apart from master ball) would be good for catching giratina.
    Your Bibarel can learn electric moves like Thunderbolt, Thunder, and Shock Wave via TM. Its Special Attack isn't that good, but I guess you could you use those moves if you don't want to level up your Luxray.

If you don't want to waste TMs on Bibarel, then just spam your strongest attacks on Gyarados.

If all else fails, level up Luxray and use it to take down Gyarados (this is what I would do personally).
    Last edited by Aquarelle; 28th December 2011 at 1:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    Your Bibarel can learn electric moves like Thunderbolt, Thunder, and Shock Wave via TM. Its Special Attack isn't that good, but I guess you could you use those moves if you don't want to level up your Luxray.

If you don't want to waste TMs on Bibarel, then just spam your strongest attacks on Gyarados.

If all else fails, level up Luxray and use it to take down Gyarados (this is what I would do personally).
    thanks i defeated him.
    can anyone tell where to get a pokedex entry for empoleon.i chose turtwig as my starter.will i battle dawn again or with her in a tag battle.

while im not sure personally where you see empoleon in battle if you chose turtwig, i know if you battle everyone in the sinnoh region there will be someone with an empoleon for the dex entry.
    IGN: Bunkichi
    Friend Code: 0301 9860 3125 (X version)

IGN: Mitsuko
    4468 1808 9931 (Y version)

can anyone tell where to get a pokedex entry for empoleon.i chose turtwig as my starter.will i battle dawn again or with her in a tag battle.
    Veteran Edgar in Victory Road has an Empoleon.

Yeah,the veteran has an Emploeon.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Page 130 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast