Page 133 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 3777

Thread: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Help Thread [UBER EDITION] [READ THE FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Who Is Mark14 View Post
    People on different forums are saying I have to beat 7 trainers in a row at the battle tower to make 2 people disappear in that place.

Is that true.
    There is nothing in DPPtHGSS that requires you to beat a certain number of people in the Battle Tower.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

People on different forums are saying I have to beat 7 trainers in a row at the battle tower to make 2 people disappear in that place.

Is that true.
    The only thing required to get out of the Fight Area is to complete the Sinnoh Dex.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

helped the girl got the stone. I'm in the Stark mountain and the volcano just erupted. What do I do now?

Well now you should be able to capture Heatran in the volcano.

Quote Originally Posted by floatzel98 View Post
    Well now you should be able to capture Heatran in the volcano.
    I don't care about that. I just want to battle my rival and beat that stupid girl I had to help get through the cave and she only had ONE Pokemon. I had to "carry us" in the tag team battles.

Girl deserves a beating.

Well, thats cool. You should be able to go the survival area after that and do all that.

Can someone please help me evolve my Kadabra on Platinum?

I've been trying to do this for a week and nobody has offered to help!

My friend code is:

4985 5162 8323

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Can someone please help me evolve my Kadabra on Platinum?

I've been trying to do this for a week and nobody has offered to help!

My friend code is:

4985 5162 8323
    You can just use the GTS. Deposit your Kadabra into the GTS, go make any trade, doesn't matter what. When you withdraw your Kadabra from the GTS it will evolve.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    You can just use the GTS. Deposit your Kadabra into the GTS, go make any trade, doesn't matter what. When you withdraw your Kadabra from the GTS it will evolve.
    Ahh, thanks!

I had to go out and capture a Pokemon to trade though since pretty much my only Pokemon are the ones in my party, and Giratina.

Whats GTS?

Whats GTS?
    The Global Trade Station.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

So nobody knows what to do after I lead that girl to get that magma stone?

I would like to face her & Barry. When do I get to battle Barry?

I'm waiting for this weekend to come so I can buy Platinum. It sounds like it's better than Diamond & Pearl.

Buck's a he, just so you know.

I'm waiting for this weekend to come so I can buy Platinum. It sounds like it's better than Diamond & Pearl.
    You can battle your rival on weekends in the Fight Area place (he'll be located just outside the entrance to the Battle Park.

As for the "girl," (I assume you're talking about Buck), you can't battle him in DP; only in Platinum (though you can pair up with him in the Battle Tower).

Also, Platinum > DP.

Platinum is Diamond and Pearl, but with more stuff added.

And I thought you were talking about Buck this whole time, but I was so confused. I don't see how someone could confuse him for a girl...

Buck looks like a girl. lol Not lying, look at the dudes hair.

Buck looks like a girl. lol Not lying, look at the dudes hair.
    He doesn't really look, talk or act like a girl. At least, none of the girls I've ever met.

He doesn't really look, talk or act like a girl. At least, none of the girls I've ever met.
    That' because you don't talk to girls at all.

You know I'm joking, just had to say that.

I've been looking on the trade forums for a place to ask if someone could hold some of my pokemon while I restart my game and trade them back, but theirs isn't a section for that. so i'm here to ask if anyone could help?
    3DS FC 0877-2062-2004
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Kecleon, Chansey

I'm thinking about restructuring my team that keeps getting destroyed by Cynthia (and luckily making it past Lucian on a missed attack and a crit. hit by me). It's an in-game team only as I don't do competitive battling because some people take that stuff way too seriously.

Anyways, here's my team:

Alakazam
    Gastrodon
    Drifblim
    Abomasnow
    Raichu
    Infernape

The 2 that I'm looking to replace for sure are Alakazam and Abomasnow. Alakazam because it gets OHKO'd pretty much every time I put it in battle. Abomasnow because I really don't need an ice type anymore after teaching Ice Beam to Gastrodon, unless I want to find a fast ice Pokemon since Gastrodon is pretty slow, and it gets owned by Garchomp's Dragon Rush.

Alakazam can't take more than 1 hit due to having the lowest total HP out of all of my Pokemon, and Abomasnow is way too slow to deal with many of the Pokemon in the E4, but most notably, that Garchomp of Cynthia's.

I was also considering getting rid of that Drifblim, it has a lot of HP but it also has a lot of weaknesses. But then I wouldn't have a flying type or ghost type anymore.

What is a good grass, ice, ghost, dark, physic, and maybe steel type I could find in game? I'm not too knowledgeable on stats, and this is only my 2nd time playing through a 4th gen game.
    Last edited by ebevan91; 20th January 2012 at 6:23 AM.

Well, is guess this isn't the best place to ask for this but whatever. A pokemon you could use is gengar because it is fast and strong. A lucario is another strong pokemon that you can use and garchomp also which can help a lot. But all you really need to do is grind a bit. get all your pokemons level up so they stand a better chance.

Quote Originally Posted by floatzel98 View Post
    Well, is guess this isn't the best place to ask for this but whatever. A pokemon you could use is gengar because it is fast and strong. A lucario is another strong pokemon that you can use and garchomp also which can help a lot. But all you really need to do is grind a bit. get all your pokemons level up so they stand a better chance.
    I've been grinding but not having a Lucky Egg sucks. If I can just get one, I'll grind some more instead of capturing and training 2 or 3 new Pokemon. However lucky eggs are hard to find, since Chanseys are hard to find and only have what, a 50% chance of holding one?

So basically, if I leave my Kadabra in my PC. And I make a random trade in the game (like Haunter for Mechicam in Snow city), it will evolved?

No, you have to actually trade your kadabra with someone for it to evolve. Not in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    I've been grinding but not having a Lucky Egg sucks. If I can just get one, I'll grind some more instead of capturing and training 2 or 3 new Pokemon. However lucky eggs are hard to find, since Chanseys are hard to find and only have what, a 50% chance of holding one?
    The Serebii Pokedex says its only a 5% chance to hold the Lucky Egg.

I've personally never used the Lucky Egg on DPPt and have managed to do just fine training for the Elite Four. Just spam the VS Seeker a LOT.

So basically, if I leave my Kadabra in my PC. And I make a random trade in the game (like Haunter for Mechicam in Snow city), it will evolved?
    A description of what to do can be found here. (If you're talking about evolving via the GTS glitch)

Page 133 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast