Page 134 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 3776

Thread: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Help Thread [UBER EDITION] [READ THE FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Who Is Mark14 View Post
    So basically, if I leave my Kadabra in my PC. And I make a random trade in the game (like Haunter for Mechicam in Snow city), it will evolved?
    No you've got to deposit it in the GTS, and then make any trade on the GTS.

Quote Originally Posted by floatzel98 View Post
    No, you have to actually trade your kadabra with someone for it to evolve. Not in-game.
    He's referring to the GTS evolution glitch.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    He's referring to the GTS evolution glitch.
    Oh, i didn't know there was one. So you can even do this with pokemon like scizor as long as they hold the correct item?

Quote Originally Posted by floatzel98 View Post
    Oh, i didn't know there was one. So you can even do this with pokemon like scizor as long as they hold the correct item?
    Yup, it's very useful.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

All my pokemons around level 45 that good to the league?
    Hey everyone!
    My friend safari type is fire and the pokemons that can be found there are: Magmar, Larvesta, Fletchinder.

i need some trades..particurarly kyogre

Check the trade forums
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Boy View Post
    Probably not. Most of my team is between 51 and 54, and I can barely make it past the 4th E4 trainer. Cynthia is a no-go with your team barely being 50, or below.

I have Pokemon that are resistant, or know moves that are super effective to nearly all Pokemon in the league, yet their Pokemon do the same exact thing, and they are higher leveled.

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    Probably not. Most of my team is between 51 and 54, and I can barely make it past the 4th E4 trainer. Cynthia is a no-go with your team barely being 50, or below.

I have Pokemon that are resistant, or know moves that are super effective to nearly all Pokemon in the league, yet their Pokemon do the same exact thing, and they are higher leveled.
    Thanks for the tip ill train them little more
    Hey everyone!
    My friend safari type is fire and the pokemons that can be found there are: Magmar, Larvesta, Fletchinder.

Unless you really know what you're doing you shouldn't attempt the E4 below Lv50.. But I did it once. And That was a surprise that I got though. I had really stocked up on items so I could do it. I think I had to Item stall the later members, since I didn't have any legendary on the team. I ended up being at Lv50 when I finished. I think it could have been my first Diamond play through, so I only had access to "Sinnoh" natives. (So I can't check it out as the card is gone.)
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Boy View Post
    Is that your team in your sig?

HELP ME!!! I'm in platinum, in the distortion world, and when I made it to strength puzzle, I hit the boulder down the wrong hole! How do I find it? I put the boulder in the right hole for the other two, and the other one won't appear. I can't go back... I saved after I did it! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

Spoiler:- pokemon joke of the week:

Yup, it's very useful.
    Indeed. I'd advise anyone wanting to do this to find an exceptable trade before depositing your pokemon, so it'll be less likely to be traded.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    Indeed. I'd advise anyone wanting to do this to find an exceptable trade before depositing your pokemon, so it'll be less likely to be traded.
    I always just put my Pokemon up for impossible trades.

i have a question - when you breed pokemon, does the offspring have the same chance of holding a particular item as it would in the wild?

yeah i know, it's a ludicrous concept, but if it were the case, it wouldn't be the most ludicrous concept in the games, and i'm a little tired of trying to find the buggers in the wild with their 50% chance of holding the elusive item, so i'm wondering if breeding would get me these items, and less boringly and annoyingly.
    Diamond team - White team - current White trainees -

Legendaries who have deigned to travel the (in-game) worlds with me -

Quote Originally Posted by willsgb View Post
    i have a question - when you breed pokemon, does the offspring have the same chance of holding a particular item as it would in the wild?

yeah i know, it's a ludicrous concept, but if it were the case, it wouldn't be the most ludicrous concept in the games, and i'm a little tired of trying to find the buggers in the wild with their 50% chance of holding the elusive item, so i'm wondering if breeding would get me these items, and less boringly and annoyingly.
    No, hatched Pokemon cannot be holding items.

Quote Originally Posted by willsgb View Post

No it's not possible. If it were, people would be breeding Chansey like crazy to get Lucky Eggs
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

No, hatched Pokemon cannot be holding items.
    alright, cheers. i guess i have to be more patient.

thanks hydrohs and ambipommaster
    Last edited by willsgb; 22nd January 2012 at 2:35 PM.

When trying to find items on wild Pokémon, have a Pokémon with Compoundeyes lead your party. This will double the chance of items being held. You should find items a lot easier doing this.

Ooh, I never thought of that, and if you have Frisk, you would know for sure. Of course, that's a lot of switching out....
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

CompoundEyes and Theif would do it for you. There's probably a Pokemon that can have both.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    When trying to find items on wild Pokémon, have a Pokémon with Compoundeyes lead your party. This will double the chance of items being held. You should find items a lot easier doing this.
    cheers mate, i had forgot this, but it's indeed a big help when looking for items. thanks for reminding me!

Quote Originally Posted by AmbipomMaster View Post
    Ooh, I never thought of that, and if you have Frisk, you would know for sure. Of course, that's a lot of switching out....
    you could create a big item hunting team - a frisker for knowledge, a compoundeyes leading the party for increased chances, one of them - preferably the frisker who you're switching into - knowing thief - or covet - which removes the need to catch the pokemon, and 4 pickup pokemon for good measure. you basically go around robbing pokemon and scavenging for gear.

scabbiest pokemon party possible

CompoundEyes and Theif would do it for you. There's probably a Pokemon that can have both.
    dustox can have CE and thief, and it can also have frisk and thief theoretically too, although only from the dream world. same for furret, although it knows covet which does more damage. galvantula can have CE and thief!

i feel like a scaghead just discussing this. nevertheless, cheers guys

Caught Budew on level 11. It's currently on level 21 & holding a Soothe Ball & it hasn't evolved yet. Also, I've been training it during the day.

Any help?

Caught Budew on level 11. It's currently on level 21 & holding a Soothe Ball & it hasn't evolved yet. Also, I've been training it during the day.

Any help?
    Just keep doing what you're doing. Try giving it vitamins if you have any and avoid fainting.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    Just keep doing what you're doing. Try giving it vitamins if you have any and avoid fainting.
    There are vitamins in the game?

There are vitamins in the game?
    Of course! Protein, Iron, Carbos, etc. I'm not sure if there's any early on in the game though.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Page 134 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast