Page 140 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 3777

Thread: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Help Thread [UBER EDITION] [READ THE FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Yugiohbro View Post
    1. How can I get my murkrow to learn perish song?
    You would need to breed a female Murkrow with a male Swablu or Altaria who knows the move.

2. How ami suppose to make money in this game to keep getting pokeballs, tms, other stuff?
    By following these easy methods;

-Battle every trainers.
    -Rebattle every trainers.
    -Give your pokémon an amulet coin and let it fight in trainer battle.
    -Sell item you don't need like X item and nuggets. Do not sell TM however since they are harder to come by and are really useful.

3. Can you guys explain some of the basics of advance playing?
    Just raise 6 different types pokémon and give move sets that suits them best.

4. Is there a way to hatch eggs quicker?

Have a pokémon with the Flame Body or the Magma Armor ability in the party and the Egg will hatch quicker since it halve the number of steps are required.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Thanks man those were some pretty badass answers to my questions. I saw some perish trapper murkrow and that's what I want to make.
    How would I get subtitude in there

Also wondering if anyone has a female sneasel with ice punch.

I put brick break on a male sneasel and I'm wondering if I can get a female to breed.
    Question would the bby have both attacks?
    Last edited by Yugiohbro; 25th July 2012 at 12:00 PM.

Thanks man those were some pretty badass answers to my questions. I saw some perish trapper murkrow and that's what I want to make.
    How would I get subtitude in there

Also wondering if anyone has a female sneasel with ice punch.

I put brick break on a male sneasel and I'm wondering if I can get a female to breed.
    Question would the bby have both attacks?
    No it wouldn't. Only males can pass down attacks, so you'd have to get a male Sneasel with Ice Punch first.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

**** my life! So how is this gonna get done now?

How do I even get ice punch on sneasel?
    Last edited by Yugiohbro; 25th July 2012 at 5:14 PM.

**** my life! So how is this gonna get done now?

How do I even get ice punch on sneasel?
    A male Pokemon that knows Ice Punch that can breed with Sneasel.

Just with a quick look at the Dex on the site, Sneasel can breed with Smeargle, which would make it very easy to get what you want.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

So did I **** up by teaching my sneasel brick break?

More or less, yes. You wont be able to get Brick Break and Ice Punch on a Sneasel with the Brick Break Sneasel that you have.

Ugh **** my life! Would you happen to have a sneasel with the two moves I asked for?
    Make my trip a lil shorter?

What version are you playing? If it's Platinum, you can simply teach Sneasel Ice Punch via one of the move tutors that require shards. Otherwise, you have to chain breed it from Medicham / Hitmonchan to Buneary to Sneasel.

Or if you have FireRed / LeafGreen, you can transfer a Brick Break TM (they're sold in Celadon Dept. Store) to your current game and teach it to the Sneasel with the Ice Punch.

... Or so I think. I'm not entirely sure if you can transfer TMs.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus03 View Post
    You can transfer TMs from Gen 3 to Gen 4.

Made by Tini (FrozenConstellation).
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Wow, mention Liepard, and everyone's active. I should do this more often.

What version are you playing? If it's Platinum, you can simply teach Sneasel Ice Punch via one of the move tutors that require shards. Otherwise, you have to chain breed it from Medicham / Hitmonchan to Buneary to Sneasel.

Or if you have FireRed / LeafGreen, you can transfer a Brick Break TM (they're sold in Celadon Dept. Store) to your current game and teach it to the Sneasel with the Ice Punch.

It's the diamond but you gave me an idea, I have a friend that has platinum so I'll just pass him my sneasel to teach him ice punch

When EV traingin on a stat that can no longer be boosted by vitamins. can the stat go up by 5,6,or 7? Or is it only going to be 3 or 4 no matter what I do? Im trying to raise my monster attack stat and its wearing the power brace. I am in the Survival area battling NPC's and the attack stat is only going up by 3 each time I level up my moster?

Can sombody please explain whatim doing wrong...lol
    Name/FC

Flint/2065 3922 2543 (White)

Same as white/0690 8825 2261 (Platinum)

Same as white/0991 5303 2662 (S.Silver)

Rarri/1421 0270 3957 (Black)

^If you're doing everything correctly, it should be fine. EVs don't necessarily show up as the Pokemon level up; the final results are only seen when you're at L100. You can check if you're done training by speaking to an NPC character in Sunyshore.

Hi I have a question about the ways to level up your Pokemon. I know there are four ways to level up a Pokemon: EV Training, Training Normally, Day Care, and Rare Candy.

So would having it raised at the Day Care have the same effect as EV Training, Regular Training, or Day Care? Or is it completely different thing?

EDIT:
    Thanks
    Last edited by shinymankey; 8th August 2012 at 5:20 PM.
    <-- My 4th Generation Trade Shop

First off, actually there's only 3. EV training isn't a way to level up your Pokemon; rather, it's something that comes with training.

If you train normally (by killing wild Pokemon), you'd also get EVs which would enhance your Pokemon's stats later on.
    If you level up by Rare Candy or Day Care, you won't get any EVs.

So to answer your question, Day Care would be kind of the same as Rare Candy in the way that it doesn't give your Pokemon any EVs. It's different from normal training.

^If you're doing everything correctly, it should be fine. EVs don't necessarily show up as the Pokemon level up; the final results are only seen when you're at L100. You can check if you're done training by speaking to an NPC character in Sunyshore.
    Who is the NPC in sunyshore?
    Name/FC

I think she was in Sunnyshore Market. She gives you a ribbon if you've got all your EVs
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

Question about SRing the legendary birds in Platinum. Are the IV's (and shinyness) set after talking to Oak, or upon leaving his house in Eterna?
    Current Hunts

2,470 SRs/4,940 birds seen - PAUSED

ΩR BQ Hunt #5 - Desert

11,623 REs COMPLETE!

Ok so my monster was just given the Effort Ribbon. Does that mean it EV's are maxed out and thers no more that I can do? Does she give a specific response if its maxed out?

Or is there stlll maxing out that I can do?
    Name/FC

Quote Originally Posted by O.G. Trainer View Post
    Who is the NPC in sunyshore?
    Yeah, it's the lady in the Sunyshore Market (the place where you can buy seals). First person on the left as soon as you enter.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster327 View Post
    Question about SRing the legendary birds in Platinum. Are the IV's (and shinyness) set after talking to Oak, or upon leaving his house in Eterna?
    I believe it's after talking to Oak.

Ok so my monster was just given the Effort Ribbon. Does that mean it EV's are maxed out and thers no more that I can do? Does she give a specific response if its maxed out?

Or is there stlll maxing out that I can do?
    Just getting the ribbon means your effort values are maxed out. You can lower them with EV-reducing berries, but of course you won't get another ribbon.

Thanx

But what the benefit to reducing the evs? I have plenty of berries to do so, that raise friendliness but whats the overall point of that is im trying to RAISE them.

Also I keep reading that the Evs dont ad up until my monster reaches level 100. When you say the EVs are invisible does that mean that when my monster reaches level 100...i(ts at 85) its stats will noticeably sky rocket because of the added EVs....or is this not true? lol
    Name/FC

Thanx

But what the benefit to reducing the evs? I have plenty of berries to do so, that raise friendliness but whats the overall point of that is im trying to RAISE them.

Also I keep reading that the Evs dont ad up until my monster reaches level 100. When you say the EVs are invisible does that mean that when my monster reaches level 100...i(ts at 85) its stats will noticeably sky rocket because of the added EVs....or is this not true? lol
    The point to removing EVs is to fix mistakes you made in training or if you decide you want to train the EVs differently. (like you decide you'd rather have those Defense EVs in Attack instead. you'd have to remove the EVs and re-train your monster)

EVs are applied as you level, so it won't skyrocket at level 100. You can train all your EVs at level 20, but you won't see the full effect until the pokemon reaches level 100. This is so you don't have really overpowered pokemon at low levels.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.4.

I want to make thiS skuntank but a lot of it's moves aren't in the move pool
    Can you guys help me out

http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/skuntank

I want to make thiS skuntank but a lot of it's moves aren't in the move pool
    Can you guys help me out

http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/skuntank
    And of the two Skuntank on that page, which is it you wish to make?

Page 140 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150 ... LastLast