Page 143 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,575 of 3777

Thread: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Help Thread [UBER EDITION] [READ THE FIRST POST]

Thanks.

Ugh, really hate that. I know it's a way to try and prevent cheating, but the times I have to change dses this happens. I have ten patches of berries with growth mulch and had to switch dses for wifi use and then back for transfering pokémon. I've noticed the berries don't need watering. I hope they don't get ruined.

EDIT: Berries finished growing, so it didn't ruin them just made them take longer I guess. And I was trying out the growth mulch too to see how much faster, ha!
    Last edited by Trainer Frankie; 7th September 2012 at 1:14 PM.

November 2001 - February 2005

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/2ur1emc.png[/IMG]

v--Current Black 2 Team--v
    Lilwun lv34 Maiden lv37 Grandage lv40 Crash lv40 Elizabeth lv32 Ballarina lv30

HELP!!!!!

I want to chain for Meowth again, but that Backlot person won't release Meowth coz I improved on my chaining since last week >:0 All morning I SR for Meowth, but nothing >_<
    Serebii.net says that the PKMN in that garden stays for 2 days.. well it's more than 2 days... Its like 3 days since the first 2 days have gone...
    Is there any ways of getting Meowth back D:??

Also, question about chaining, is it possible to find the shiny patch when my encounters is like 20?

And also, can I possible encounter ANOTHER shiny patch after I seen a shiny patch on the same PKMN I'm current chaining? nya~

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    HELP!!!!!

I want to chain for Meowth again, but that Backlot person won't release Meowth coz I improved on my chaining since last week >:0 All morning I SR for Meowth, but nothing >_<
    Serebii.net says that the PKMN in that garden stays for 2 days.. well it's more than 2 days... Its like 3 days since the first 2 days have gone...
    Is there any ways of getting Meowth back D:??

Also, question about chaining, is it possible to find the shiny patch when my encounters is like 20?

And also, can I possible encounter ANOTHER shiny patch after I seen a shiny patch on the same PKMN I'm current chaining? nya~
    Hmm i haven't chained anything for a while but if i remember correctly, you change the ds time to about 1-2 minutes before a new day. Then when the new day starts, you talk to Backlot and he should tell you a different Pokemon.

Yup, it's possible to find a shiny patch at 20 although the chances are slim. For each chained Pokemon, your chances of finding a chained shiny increases by a bit until you reach the 40th one. This happened to me as i found a chained shiny at about 20-25 in my chain before.

Yup, as long as you have your chain going, you can find as much shiny patches for that current Pokemon. For example, if you are on the 40th chain, your chances of finding a shiny will always remain at 1/200 even if you have already caught one from a shiny patch.
    Trade Shop: The Office of Shinies, Events, and More (I am on indefinite hiatus in trading so please no PMs regarding trades)

Quote Originally Posted by joffice View Post
    Hmm i haven't chained anything for a while but if i remember correctly, you change the ds time to about 1-2 minutes before a new day. Then when the new day starts, you talk to Backlot and he should tell you a different Pokemon.
    I save before I talk to that dude... and he says all the PKMN except for Meowth >.>
    Yup, it's possible to find a shiny patch at 20 although the chances are slim. For each chained Pokemon, your chances of finding a chained shiny increases by a bit until you reach the 40th one. This happened to me as i found a chained shiny at about 20-25 in my chain before.
    Oh, thanks! That great to know... but it just broke at 33 DANG. But I'm going to reset the radar more than the 40 encounters one?
    Yup, as long as you have your chain going, you can find as much shiny patches for that current Pokemon. For example, if you are on the 40th chain, your chances of finding a shiny will always remain at 1/200 even if you have already caught one from a shiny patch.
    Ah, great. I'll just buy more repels when i chain again, nya~

I save before I talk to that dude... and he says all the PKMN except for Meowth >.>
    Hmm I guess you're unlucky then. :/
    I'm sure he'll say Meowth eventually.

Oh, thanks! That great to know... but it just broke at 33 DANG. But I'm going to reset the radar more than the 40 encounters one?
    Can't quite understand what you are saying here, but when you are at 40 encounters or over 40 already, your chances of finding a shiny is always 1/200 so you should always continue your chain. This way, you'll get multiple chained shinies in less than an hour or so.

[/QUOTE]
    Trade Shop: The Office of Shinies, Events, and More (I am on indefinite hiatus in trading so please no PMs regarding trades)

Quote Originally Posted by joffice View Post
    Hmm I guess you're unlucky then. :/
    I'm sure he'll say Meowth eventually.
    I hope so :c It's been days of SR'ing it and still nothing. I thought he was about to say Meowth,,,but he said Marill, Minun and Mime Jr >.>
    Can't quite understand what you are saying here, but when you are at 40 encounters or over 40 already, your chances of finding a shiny is always 1/200 so you should always continue your chain. This way, you'll get multiple chained shinies in less than an hour or so.
    Ah I get it. It's just the higher yer chain is, the faster yer finding that shiny patch...

What if ye miss the shiny patch, will it appear again next time ye reset the radar? Or will it take long again? D: nya~

Ah I get it. It's just the higher yer chain is, the faster yer finding that shiny patch...

What if ye miss the shiny patch, will it appear again next time ye reset the radar? Or will it take long again? D: nya~
    For example, if you are already at a chain of 40 and you find no shinies, you should walk around (50 steps i think?) and then use your radar and repels again instead of having an encounter. This way, your chain will never break at all and a shiny will appear eventually after a few tries. Also, with the odds of finding a shiny at 1/200, i guess it just depends on luck as to how long it takes to find a shiny.

Like, I've seen lucky people before encounter 3 shiny patches in a row or such. :/

^A few tries? Not really. Even after 40 chain, it's not easy to get your first shiny patch. It can appear after 30 minutes or even more than 1 hour of resetting. I've experienced it and this case is not rare.. But it will appear eventually. Just put it in a sleep mode if you're tired.
    That's why you need a lot of repels for chaining.

X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037
    The Trinity League Poison Apprentice Master League Shadow Stars League Poison Leader
    PokeGyms Fairy Leader

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff
    Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.

I actually did chain 5 shinies.

My first was a Zigzagoon last year in 7 encounters, then Roselia in my first, then Farfetch'D on 42... lucky that the 41st patch was the right coz I was running around and I found the shiny patch like an hour, so did the other 4 shinies this week.

Like, I've seen lucky people before encounter 3 shiny patches in a row or such. :/
    Oh man, I better keep my eyes wide open whenever I radar. Its just I don't get why it breaks when i encounter the right patches... Sometimes I run onto the one above Dawn's head and it doesn't seem to break...

And btw, I encounter a Meowth just a while ago in the garden. I don't get why it stayed for a week there...nya~

Oh man, I better keep my eyes wide open whenever I radar. Its just I don't get why it breaks when i encounter the right patches... Sometimes I run onto the one above Dawn's head and it doesn't seem to break...

And btw, I encounter a Meowth just a while ago in the garden. I don't get why it stayed for a week there...nya~
    Yeah, that's happened to me a few times before as well. It's just that you have to be really careful when you see the formations of the four patches since it may seem safe at a glance, but actually isn't.

And yeah if you run into the patch above Dawn, it has a really high chance to break your chain, but it doesn't always happen.

It won't change until you talk to Mr Backlot and save.

The Trinity League Poison Apprentice Master League Shadow Stars League Poison Leader
    PokeGyms Fairy Leader

Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.

Are these good IVs for a mixed sweeper Palkia?

#484 Palkia [Hasty]
    IVs: 18, 19 / 22, 23 / 9, 10 / 11, 12 / 26 / 22, 23
    Stats at Lv.47: 150|0 / 128|0 / 92|0 / 151|0 / 130|0 / 119|0

tia

Quote Originally Posted by Cutty Flam View Post
    It won't change until you talk to Mr Backlot and save.

That's really weird :/ Is it coz I always change my time settings a lot?

I finally caught a shiny Meowth <3 nya~

There's a chaining discussion thread btw.
    PokeGyms Fairy Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Cutty Flam View Post

There's a chaining discussion thread btw.
    Ohhh ^^; Whoops, but oh, there's this weird thing happened this morning whilst I was chaining Shinx... I jerkily sat up on my butt...I was laying on my back and my DS 'cracked' like when ye close the lid...and this happened: (Well sort of... from what i remember, it looked like this)

Is this a glitch? Will my game corrupt?! D: I hastily shut my game off after that :c nya~

I'm farming luvdiscs umm if anybody wants some hmu

When does the nature for the roaming Pokemon become permanent? The instant they become accessible in-game or after the first time we encounter them in battle?
    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2d164cz.png[/IMG]

pock pock pock

Can anyone give me the three stages of burmy
    Im having trouble catching it.
    I will trade luvdiscs for it

Why are my Vs. Seeker trainers not leveling up on Platinum? I looked them up on the internet and they're supposed to be up to level 60+

I've beaten the E4 already and I have the national dex if that matters.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

The game ****s up some times bro

Have you completed the Stark Mountain side quest?
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarFreeJazz View Post
    When does the nature for the roaming Pokemon become permanent? The instant they become accessible in-game or after the first time we encounter them in battle?
    I believe its nature is the nature ye first encounter it, nya~

Quote Originally Posted by Dangertrout View Post
    Have you completed the Stark Mountain side quest?
    I haven't captured Heatran if that's what you're asking. I went through the mountain with Buck.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    I haven't captured Heatran if that's what you're asking. I went through the mountain with Buck.
    I think capturing Heatran was a requirement for the Seeker trainers to finish upgrading to max level.
    Pearl BQ: 1.2.3.4.
    SS BQ: 1.2.3.

Is confuse ray a legal move

Page 143 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147 ... LastLast