Page 150 of 152 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152 LastLast
Results 3,726 to 3,750 of 3776

Thread: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Help Thread [UBER EDITION] [READ THE FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by XLEX360 View Post
    With the dual-slot Gengar thing, do you need the national dex to do this or not?
    Yes, I believe you do need the National Dex.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

In Platinum, is Strength required for Wayward Cave B1F?

Pokemon White friend code: 0648 2224 4895
    Pokemon White 2 friend code: 1550 3078 1849

"One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties.
    Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
    Goodbye Susan. Goodbye my dear."
    -The First Doctor

If you defeat Team Galactic on Friday at Valley Windworks, will Drifloon still appear afterward? (Pokemon Pearl)

Quote Originally Posted by HetaOni View Post
    If you defeat Team Galactic on Friday at Valley Windworks, will Drifloon still appear afterward? (Pokemon Pearl)
    oh yes as long its every friday, the drifloon will appear

Small question about hacked platinum Pokemon.

So in light of the pokemon bank opening friend and I having been buying used old pokemon games to transfer pokemon so we have them in xy. I just bought platinum and I noticed the save file was still there along with a shiny rayquaza. The pokedex number is ??? along with being caught in a master ball and met along 205 at lvl 8. Don't want to get in trouble with this or anything so was just wondering if its fine to just transfer it to xy (bc bank will destory it if hacked right?) or if I should just release it. I wanna catch the legendaries and I noticed he only caught giratina and not the others. Would it be worth to catch the legendaries or is my copy kinda screwed because of the hacked rayquaza (guessing its hacked) and is there a way I can tell if the game is bad.

thanks in advance and first post thinking this would be best spot to post in.

Quote Originally Posted by moondog View Post
    Small question about hacked platinum Pokemon.

So in light of the pokemon bank opening friend and I having been buying used old pokemon games to transfer pokemon so we have them in xy. I just bought platinum and I noticed the save file was still there along with a shiny rayquaza. The pokedex number is ??? along with being caught in a master ball and met along 205 at lvl 8. Don't want to get in trouble with this or anything so was just wondering if its fine to just transfer it to xy (bc bank will destory it if hacked right?) or if I should just release it. I wanna catch the legendaries and I noticed he only caught giratina and not the others. Would it be worth to catch the legendaries or is my copy kinda screwed because of the hacked rayquaza (guessing its hacked) and is there a way I can tell if the game is bad.

thanks in advance and first post thinking this would be best spot to post in.
    Bank wont destroy it, you just wont be able to transfer it at all.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Do you think its ok if I catch the remaining legendaries with a legit pokemon? The hacked Pokemon wont mess up getting non-hacked ones right?

Quote Originally Posted by moondog View Post
    Do you think its ok if I catch the remaining legendaries with a legit pokemon? The hacked Pokemon wont mess up getting non-hacked ones right?
    Catching any Pokemon legitimately would be fine.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Cool tyty .

Question Can I transfer manaphy's egg fom JP version to US D/P/Pt version in a US DSi?

I want so bad a manaphy that I cant find anywhere a new copy of pokemon ranger... I'm avoiding used copies 'cous who knows if someone used already a password to catch the manaphy's egg...

Quote Originally Posted by difunto666 View Post
    I want so bad a manaphy that I cant find anywhere a new copy of pokemon ranger... I'm avoiding used copies 'cous who knows if someone used already a password to catch the manaphy's egg...
    Some Good news, Pokémon Ranger 1 and All the Sinnoh games do not have a Region lockout so you can play a Japanese game on the US DSi/3DS hardware lines.

Bad News: I don't know if Ranger 1 Japan will recognise the US games.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

I didn't see this question when I looked I hope I didn't miss it, but this is a question that no one can seem to answer for me...

So I got the Celebi from the event when Black and White came out, but I did not transfer it at the time because I was the only person I knew playing pokemon at the time and only had one DSlite. I now have a 3DS and I was hoping that I would be able to transfer it over now and trade my pokemon over to Black. This is where my problem starts, I do not have access to a wep internet type where I am, so I cannot connect to the internet on my DSlite is there a way to link up without internet connection between the 3DSXL and DSlite so that I can transfer the Pokemon from Diamond to Black? I'm guessing there is something silly that I'm over looking but I was hoping someone could help me figure this out. Thanks for your time!

Quote Originally Posted by BleachTune View Post
    I didn't see this question when I looked I hope I didn't miss it, but this is a question that no one can seem to answer for me...

So I got the Celebi from the event when Black and White came out, but I did not transfer it at the time because I was the only person I knew playing pokemon at the time and only had one DSlite. I now have a 3DS and I was hoping that I would be able to transfer it over now and trade my pokemon over to Black. This is where my problem starts, I do not have access to a wep internet type where I am, so I cannot connect to the internet on my DSlite is there a way to link up without internet connection between the 3DSXL and DSlite so that I can transfer the Pokemon from Diamond to Black? I'm guessing there is something silly that I'm over looking but I was hoping someone could help me figure this out. Thanks for your time!
    Transferring Pokémon from Gen 4 to Gen 5 uses local wireless communications. The Internet is not needed at all for local wireless communications.

Made by Tini (FrozenConstellation).
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Wow, mention Liepard, and everyone's active. I should do this more often.

Quote Originally Posted by The Light Ruler View Post
    Transferring Pokémon from Gen 4 to Gen 5 uses local wireless communications. The Internet is not needed at all for local wireless communications.

Okay, thank you and I know this is a really stupid question, but how to I go about accessing that?

Quote Originally Posted by BleachTune View Post
    Okay, thank you and I know this is a really stupid question, but how to I go about accessing that?
    If you're wanting to transfer the Legendary Beasts or Celebi from the 2011 event, you simply need to launch the Relocator from the BW main menu and select DS Download Play on the DS with the Gen 4 game in it. If the Relocator isn't available, you'll need to find a guy in Castelia City who you can tell phrases to and tell him: Everyone Happy and Simple Connection.

If you're trying to transfer anything besides those 4 event Pokémon, then you need to go to the PokéTransfer Lab on Route 15. Like with the Relocator, once you launch the PokéTransfer, you simply select DS Download Play on the DS with the Gen 4 game in it.

Made by Tini (FrozenConstellation).
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    Wow, mention Liepard, and everyone's active. I should do this more often.

Quote Originally Posted by The Light Ruler View Post
    If you're wanting to transfer the Legendary Beasts or Celebi from the 2011 event, you simply need to launch the Relocator from the BW main menu and select DS Download Play on the DS with the Gen 4 game in it. If the Relocator isn't available, you'll need to find a guy in Castelia City who you can tell phrases to and tell him: Everyone Happy and Simple Connection.

If you're trying to transfer anything besides those 4 event Pokémon, then you need to go to the PokéTransfer Lab on Route 15. Like with the Relocator, once you launch the PokéTransfer, you simply select DS Download Play on the DS with the Gen 4 game in it.
    Thank you so much I got it figured out! Thanks for answering my stupid questions ^^;

Hey if anyone is still out there, I really need help getting a Darkrai. For my brother to complete the national pokedex all he needs is to see a Darkrai. Anyone willing to trade one? I can't really provide you with anything special but it would be of big help! Thank You in Advance!
    Platinum Team...

Team 1-

Team 2-

Team 3-

For Pokemon Platinum I want...

Darkrai

Offering up , Shiny Entei, Phione, and Ash's Pikachu.

Platinum FC-4469-8940-2979
    Silver FC-0991-0489-3266
    Pearl FC-1933-7157-5185
    Black FC-4771-2762-7106

Quote Originally Posted by DRzHERO4 View Post
    Hey if anyone is still out there, I really need help getting a Darkrai. For my brother to complete the national pokedex all he needs is to see a Darkrai. Anyone willing to trade one? I can't really provide you with anything special but it would be of big help! Thank You in Advance!
    Use the trade forum.

Hey guys. I was just wondering, if I download My Pokemon Ranch on Wii, will it still work properly with Diamond and Pearl after after Nintendo cut off online features for Wii and DS? I really want to be able to get Mew for Pokemon Pearl, but don't want to have to rush it.
    3DS Friend Code: 3711-8066-6807
    Trainer Name: Tillis
    Game: Pokémon X

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Penguin View Post
    Hey guys. I was just wondering, if I download My Pokemon Ranch on Wii, will it still work properly with Diamond and Pearl after after Nintendo cut off online features for Wii and DS? I really want to be able to get Mew for Pokemon Pearl, but don't want to have to rush it.
    Yes it will, it doesn't use Nintendo WFC at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Yes it will, it doesn't use Nintendo WFC at all.
    Thanks. It was one the recent Serebii news updates that threw me:

In The Games Department
    Pokémon - Online Services

Nintendo has announced that, as of May 20th 2014, all online services across the DS and Wii games will terminate. This means that you will not be able to go online with any of the following Pokémon games: Pokémon Diamond, Pokémon Pearl, Pokémon Platinum, Pokémon HeartGold, Pokémon SoulSilver, Pokémon Battle Revolution, Pokémon Black, Pokémon White, Pokémon Black 2, Pokémon White 2, My Pokémon Ranch, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs, Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia & Pokémon Conquest. All online features of these games will be inaccessible, regardless of the console you play them on. All 3DS and Wii U games will continue to be playable online, as will Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter.
    3DS Friend Code: 3711-8066-6807
    Trainer Name: Tillis
    Game: Pokémon X

There are some hardly used Wifi funtions on My Pokémon Ranch, which actually stopped working last year due to the shut down of WiiConnect24. You got Visitors from other games: http://pldh.net/guides/ranch/visitors
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

I need help with my platinum team. So far my team is Prinplup level 32, Gliscor level 33, and Kirlia soon to be gallade level 21. i just beat the 4th gym and im thinking i want another pokemon for my team. my ds never works with the GTS for some reason so trading isnt an option. i was thinking Roserade but his movepool isnt great or polssibly houndoom but then i would have more fighting weakness. please someone help me i need suggestions

Sorry if this has been asked all ready.
    i have a gallade level 23 with maxed EVs. if i use an exp share to level it up will it not gain as much stats. im asking because one of my friends said that pokemon you level up yourself get better stats than pokemon you use an exp share for. is this true because i dont want a gallade with bad stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Versace View Post
    I need help with my platinum team. So far my team is Prinplup level 32, Gliscor level 33, and Kirlia soon to be gallade level 21. i just beat the 4th gym and im thinking i want another pokemon for my team. my ds never works with the GTS for some reason so trading isnt an option. i was thinking Roserade but his movepool isnt great or polssibly houndoom but then i would have more fighting weakness. please someone help me i need suggestions
    i know you already have a water type but i'd say gyarados because of its huge movepool (mine knows thunder, flamethrower, ice fang and surf) also the reaon you cant do gts is because ds online has been completely shut down.
    Last edited by bob1689321; 16th April 2014 at 1:40 PM. Reason: added quote

Page 150 of 152 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152 LastLast