Page 2 of 152 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Help Thread [UBER EDITION] [READ THE FIRST POST]

ok i am looking for a lucky egg if i use trick on a bannet with frisk and i run with the egg will i keep it
    There is only one road for people to walk down I don't follow that road

Quote Originally Posted by gamerdude123 View Post
    ok i am looking for a lucky egg if i use trick on a bannet with frisk and i run with the egg will i keep it
    Yes. As long as it is on your pokemon it will belong to you.

I did see the Regigigas thing in the FAQ, but it didn't help me...I have a European game...Is it an European Regigias too? Or can I use a Regigigas from the US?

It's when thinking about the other Regis...
    Last edited by andyhaj; 13th November 2009 at 7:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by andyhaj View Post
    I did see the Regigigas thing in the FAQ, but it didn't help me...I have a European game...Is it an European Regigias too? Or can I use a Regigigas from the US?

It's when thinking about the other Regis...
    Doesn't matter. As long as it is an event regigigas it will work.

does anybody know if there is a better way of getting a sporing breloom than just training shroomish to level 45?

Nope, leveling Shroomish to 45 is the only way of getting a Breloom with Spore.
    Quote Originally Posted by ijea4444 View Post
    And of course I think Leaf should be a cannon, what else could I have been referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiomasta View Post
    Nope, leveling Shroomish to 45 is the only way of getting a Breloom with Spore.
    That is not the only way. You can get Spore on a Egg Shroomish but that Needs two Lv 45 Shoomish!

It's in the Egg move rules. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Egg_moves

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbapeadia: Egg moves
    If both parents know one or more moves that their offspring could learn by leveling up, the offspring will have that move.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Nutter View Post
    That is not the only way. You can get Spore on a Egg Shroomish but that Needs two Lv 45 Shoomish!

It's in the Egg move rules. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Egg_moves
    Yeah, but that would require two of those already, so I didn't even bother mentioning it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ijea4444 View Post
    And of course I think Leaf should be a cannon, what else could I have been referring to.

Default Trying to Evolve Sneasel.

I was browsing Cerebii and it said that I need to get a "Razor Claw" But it doesn't tell me where and how to get it.

Does anyone know?

Victory Road
    and next time post things like this in the DPt help thread
    Diamond Scramble Challenge
    Pimplup, Denub, X-wing, Cobalt, Medipunch, Claws
    Completed

White 2 FC: 2753 0200 3566

yep victory road.
    Platium friend code: 4554 8857 5235

Credit goes to: Dark Valley Shop.
    ^^ Fav. pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbapedia
    Route 224, Victory Road and available to buy at the Battle Tower/Frontier, Galactic Veilstone Building, Cyrus' room, hidden item (DPPt)
    Many more places than just Victory Road, apparently.

DPPt Help Thread next time?
    Last edited by PocketmonMaster; 14th November 2009 at 4:27 AM.

...Far over the hilltops, the Sun may shine, but there is a Storm brewing beyond the sea...

UserBar made by me and Rolling Pokeballs Animated by me

Hey, is there more than just the two Up-Grades and one Dubious Disk in Platinum?
    <---Mah SS team, which is clearly superior to all of yours. Credit goes to Gladeshadow of the Dark Valley Request Shop.

Put this in your sig if you agree that Zoroark and his prevo are super ugly. (Started by GolemGuy)

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes (started by Flare 64!)

Quote Originally Posted by GolemGuy
    Hey, is there more than just the two Up-Grades and one Dubious Disk in Platinum?
    Nope, though you can get some extra items from PBR or FR/LG.

I'm not sure why you posted here when we have a brand-spanking new DPPt Help Thread.

...Far over the hilltops, the Sun may shine, but there is a Storm brewing beyond the sea...

UserBar made by me and Rolling Pokeballs Animated by me

hey i've got a question,did anyone go back to the celestic towns cave? i went there after i beat the game and the champion was talking about dialga,palkia,and giritina. does anyone have a clue on she was really saying?

Quote Originally Posted by master rad View Post
    hey i've got a question,did anyone go back to the celestic towns cave? i went there after i beat the game and the champion was talking about dialga,palkia,and giritina. does anyone have a clue on she was really saying?
    It's just spreading of the rumor of Arceus.

On the painting in the cave, the light in the center represents Dialga (or Palkia) appearing at the Spear Pillar.
    The three lights around it are supposed to be Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf.
    Or at least, that's "how the story was told".

She's telling you that stories may actually be talking about the wrong trio of Pokemon.
    The painting may actually be referring to Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina. Circling who? "The original one", I.E. the mysterious Arceus.
    That's about it, really. Just more rumors of the mythical original one.

Here's the quote below if you want to read it over for yourself:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia
    "This cave painting...It's always been described this way. The light in the center represents either Dialga or Palkia appearing at the Spear Pillar. The three lights around it were thought to be Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf. May I continue? But, then, I realized that there may be another way of interpreting this. Could this triangle of lights actually represent a different trio? Could they be Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina instead? And the large light at their center. Does it represent something else? Could it be what created this world of ours? May I continue for a little bit longer? Thank you for listening to my theory. Do you know of the ancient Plates they find all over Sinnoh? One of them had this engraved on it. 'Two beings of time and space set free from the Original One.' I think this quote, too, points to the presence of another Pok&#233;mon. A Pok&#233;mon even more powerful than Dialga or Palkia. Does that sound plausible to you? I'm not quite sure how Giratina fits into this scheme of things, but...It's said that in the Distortion World, neither time nor space were stable. I think that tells us something about Giratina, the only Pok&#233;mon there. It must have been as powerful as Dialga and Palkia, the rulers of time and space. In some way, though, Giratina has to have a power opposite of theirs. I'm sorry this is so long. May I say one last bit? A long time ago, I wonder what sort of person painted this? Dialga's Roar of Time...Palkia's Spacial Rend...To the people back then, those Pok&#233;mon really must have appeared to rule over time and space. Seeing them must have shaken the people to their very core. This painting represents those feelings of awe, wonder, and everything else. It passed that memory to countless people, eventually becoming a myth...That's what I believe as a researcher of myths. I think I let myself get carried away and talked for far too long. I'm sorry, and thank you. Let's meet again."
    Last edited by m190049; 14th November 2009 at 5:08 AM.

will something happen if i bring the plates to the cave?

Quote Originally Posted by master rad View Post
    will something happen if i bring the plates to the cave?
    No, nothing else will happen. It's just a bit of info for those that take interest in the Sinnoh Myths, such as the stuff in the Library.

You won't get any more Info unless you get the event Arceus. Than you can bring it to Oreburgh Mine in Platinum, for a bit of stuff.
    When Hg/Ss comes out in English, (Unless you have one of the games and can read Japanese) you can also bring it to the Ruins of Alph for the Arceus Event and some additional info.
    Last edited by m190049; 14th November 2009 at 5:53 AM.

Default Move Tutors Quesiton.

Hey, I went through the Move Tutors guide on the Plat page, but I got a question about the one in Pastoria.

I have just recently traded a Misdreavus (I bred it first) before trading it away for a Level 22 Mime.Jr in order to evolve my Magmar into Magmortat via the GTS method. I want to teach it Heat Wave, and yet it does not appear on the list when I go there to teach it Heat Wave.

Check its Move Tutor Plat/HG/SS list

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/467.shtml

It says it can learn Heat Wave in Platinum on the Attackdex entry. Yet why is my Magmortar not able to?

Also I am planning this moveset for my Sassy Magmortar.

Heat Wave
    Thunderpunch
    Psychic
    Smokescreen/Faint Attack.
    PBR Code:1634 4340 1580 Platinum FC: 3309 4310 0833
    So I think differently...Who cares?
    <-Yup, sounds about right to me...I think.

thanks tiomasta...thats what i thought...poop

The move tutor your looking for is in Survival Area, there are 3 move tutors.

The move tutor in Pastoria does not have heat wave that you are looking for.
    *Currently have major issues with my computer, won't be able to trade or such in a while.

Trademark shiny hunt:
    Currently shiny hunting: ???
    Recent shinys:3x , 8x , 1x *naive, 38 luxury balls, hp grass*
    Proudest Pokes: Shiny Bold
    Shiny ditto ivs: 31/31/31/29/16/31
    *Shiny Ditto not for trade. Best shiny ivs ever. Possibly best closest to flawless, shiny ditto without hacks, RNG, etc.

*char. name: Sayuri
    *Platinum Friend code: 2192 7524 9609

*I am against cloning and hacking. ONLY legit pokemon and items. Also not interested in shinys, rather hunt for them myself.

*Out of ideas as to shiny hunt which pokemon via pokeradar, any suggestions? If so leave me a vm, no pms please.

Thank you very much.
    PBR Code:1634 4340 1580 Platinum FC: 3309 4310 0833
    So I think differently...Who cares?
    <-Yup, sounds about right to me...I think.

OK, my damn DS doesn't connect to my new router, meaning I can't wifi no more. Pokemon is just getting dry. Anything other than Wifi battles or trades that I can do in Pokemon that is fun, or is it the end of the line for the main games for me? I need something fun to do in my Platinum. :L

Quote Originally Posted by Toge Tamer View Post
    OK, my damn DS doesn't connect to my new router, meaning I can't wifi no more. Pokemon is just getting dry. Anything other than Wifi battles or trades that I can do in Pokemon that is fun, or is it the end of the line for the main games for me? I need something fun to do in my Platinum. :L
    ...Battle Frontier? =3

Quote Originally Posted by m190049 View Post
    ...Battle Frontier? =3
    *Shrug* That could work, but I get bored easily with it sometimes. Anything else?

Page 2 of 152 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast