Page 30 of 151 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Help Thread [UBER EDITION] [READ THE FIRST POST]

Ok, since I've been forced to waste time, I'll put my question out there again

Can anyone help me locate In-game trainers with a Leafeon and/or Glaceon so I can "complete" my Sinnoh Dex so I can get the National Dex?

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsa View Post
    Ok, since I've been forced to waste time, I'll put my question out there again

Can anyone help me locate In-game trainers with a Leafeon and/or Glaceon so I can "complete" my Sinnoh Dex so I can get the National Dex?
    Checking the main site first would have gotten you a quicker answer.

http://www.serebii.net/platinum/nationaldex.shtml#list

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Sorry I thought I put it in my post, but the version I'm playing is Diamond, so would that list be accurate?

Sorry I thought I put it in my post, but the version I'm playing is Diamond, so would that list be accurate?
    No it not. The Eeveelutions are not needed to Diamond's get National Dex, actually they're not seen until you get the National Dex. So what numbers are you missing?
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Ok, I didnt know that otherwise I wouldn't have wasted so much time....

pokemon I am looking for are #65 Drilfoon and #135 Lumineon

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Lumineon can be caught by fishing.
    Drifloon can be caught on Friday.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Ok, thanks
    Last edited by Crimsa; 14th January 2010 at 12:27 PM.

Alternatively, you can also encounter lumineon on your way to the pokemon league (surf - swimmer). the owner is a female trainer on route 223. Drifloon could have also been encountered in the hearthome city gym, but i'm guessing you just skipped the trainers. Well, at least i hope the lumineon information can save you some time.

[ Standard Double Battles ]

Platinum: 3953 8695 8540

Pearl: 3179 2788 6086

You could also just evolve a Finneon instead of waiting to find one in the wild :/

Do Latios, Latias (both without soul dew) and Garchomp are classified as Ubers now?

Quote Originally Posted by tetelo View Post
    Do Latios, Latias (both without soul dew) and Garchomp are classified as Ubers now?
    According to Smogon's tiers, Latios and Garchomp are UBER. Latias is OU, both without soul dew.

However some people don't like Smogon's tiers and choose not to follow them. You should consult your opponent before battling what tiers you agree on.

There isn't any official tier?

^ Smogon is the closest thing to official that we have. There are no solid tiers that are set in stone, so most people follow Smogon.

i don't know if my questions have already been answered and i'm probably asking in the wrong thread but i was wondering about the pokemon event.

my first question is are the events free? i know you have to take your version but since i've never been to an event i don't really know anything.

my next question is about the shiny pichu event. i know that when you send that pichu to hg/ss then you unlock the notched/spiky eared pichu right? but i'm wondering if you could use any shiny pichu or does it have to be the one from the event?

my last question is when the event is for diamond & pearl version does it also apply to platinum? and vice versa?

EDIT: Thank you §Suicune§.
    Last edited by May-chan; 15th January 2010 at 2:48 AM.
    VS
    Don't you think there should be a rematch?

Quote Originally Posted by May-chan View Post
    i don't know if my questions have already been answered and i'm probably asking in the wrong thread but i was wondering about the pokemon event.

my first question is are the events free? i know you have to take your version but since i've never been to an event i don't really know anything.

my next question is about the shiny pichu event. i know that when you send that pichu to hg/ss then you unlock the notched/spiky eared pichu right? but i'm wondering if you could use any shiny pichu or does it have to be the one from the event?

my last question is when the event is for diamond & pearl version does it also apply to platinum? and vice versa?
    1.) Yes, they're free.
    2.) It has to be an event Pichu that unlocks the Notch-Eared-Pichu, seeing as the "Fateful Encounter" flag unlocks it.
    3.) Sometimes events are only for Platinum, Pokemon distrubited over wireless can go into any game, though.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Quote Originally Posted by May-chan View Post
    There are Flags that prevent events going to a version of the game that it is not intended to. I've seen a Daimond and Pearl only one, and a Platinum only one too. Most instore ones will limit it to games out in that region. (I found that out last year with Platinum at the UK Shaymin event.)
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Quote Originally Posted by Big Nutter View Post
    There are Flags that prevent events going to a version of the game that it is not intended to. I've seen a Daimond and Pearl only one, and a Platinum only one too. Most instore ones will limit it to games out in that region. (I found that out last year with Platinum at the UK Shaymin event.)
    Exactly. I tried to pick up the TRU Regigigas (A D/P only event) with my US Platinum and it said something like "This game is not compatible with this Wondercard".
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

I wanted to know if changing a TRU Arceus' original moveset(Judgement, Spacial Rend, Roar of Time, Shadow Force) will affect the event it causes when transfered to HG/SS, like, for example, leaving it with Judgement, Giga Impact, Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse. Will this affect the Shinto Ruins event when i transfer it? Nullify it, maybe? Or the moveset doesn't have anything to do with the event?

EDIT: Answered. Thanks a lot TheBlueRabbit.
    Last edited by DarkGanon; 15th January 2010 at 10:15 PM.

^ The moveset is event-only, but it can be modified as you please without changing the fact that it is an event Arceus.

I noticed on the site that Porygon-Z has two ability possibilities that are different than the two choices that Porygon and Porygon2 have. I definitely want Adaptability on Porygon-Z, so is there anything I have to do early to insure he gets that nature?

~~

Quote Originally Posted by Nidogod View Post
    I noticed on the site that Porygon-Z has two ability possibilities that are different than the two choices that Porygon and Porygon2 have. I definitely want Adaptability on Porygon-Z, so is there anything I have to do early to insure he gets that nature?
    make sure porygon(2) knows trace instead of download as an ability.
    *Currently have major issues with my computer, won't be able to trade or such in a while.

Trademark shiny hunt:
    Currently shiny hunting: ???
    Recent shinys:3x , 8x , 1x *naive, 38 luxury balls, hp grass*
    Proudest Pokes: Shiny Bold
    Shiny ditto ivs: 31/31/31/29/16/31
    *Shiny Ditto not for trade. Best shiny ivs ever. Possibly best closest to flawless, shiny ditto without hacks, RNG, etc.

*char. name: Sayuri
    *Platinum Friend code: 2192 7524 9609

*I am against cloning and hacking. ONLY legit pokemon and items. Also not interested in shinys, rather hunt for them myself.

*Out of ideas as to shiny hunt which pokemon via pokeradar, any suggestions? If so leave me a vm, no pms please.

This is a stupid question; but how do you delete a previous save file?

I know it says in the instruction manual, but I lost it...

^ Start a new one and save it. This will overwrite the save file.

Don't worry, I found out. Thanks anyway though.

So in Platinum, where exactly do you find Lapras? I know it says in the extra part of Victory Road but I've looked there forever. And no Lapras. Did anyone catch one and tell me how you did it?
    30SecondsToMars<3

i love my life

Page 30 of 151 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast