Page 74 of 152 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 3785

Thread: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Help Thread [UBER EDITION] [READ THE FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi_Muffin View Post
    Nope, shininess is decided when you battle him - the colour in the overworld before doesn't affect it. Keep going, and good luck!
    Thanks for the help.

Riki Tiki Tavi

I'm having a minor dilema with regards to breeding. I'm trying to get a Munchlax with a Careful nature (as per a moveset for 4th gen Pkmn of the week), but it's been impossible thus far. I mostly come out with Munchlax's that are Naive, Serious, Bashful, Lax, and Timid among their natures. I've hatched nearly fourty thus far, and none are what I want. The parents are a male and female Snorlax, and are Bold and Brave respectively (the Brave and the Bold, ha ha!)

Does anyone know if this is a glitch or something? Anyway to increase my odds of a Careful Nature Munchlax-***-Snorlax?
    Honk if you prefer the Japanese version to the English dub!

Quote Originally Posted by Cartoonami View Post
    I'm having a minor dilema with regards to breeding. I'm trying to get a Munchlax with a Careful nature (as per a moveset for 4th gen Pkmn of the week), but it's been impossible thus far. I mostly come out with Munchlax's that are Naive, Serious, Bashful, Lax, and Timid among their natures. I've hatched nearly fourty thus far, and none are what I want. The parents are a male and female Snorlax, and are Bold and Brave respectively (the Brave and the Bold, ha ha!)

Does anyone know if this is a glitch or something? Anyway to increase my odds of a Careful Nature Munchlax-***-Snorlax?
    Get a female Careful natured Snorlax and give it an everstone, which will give you a 50% chance of the females nature being passed down. Other than that, you have a one in 25 shot of getting the right one, so...
    Fan of many things nerdy.

Quote Originally Posted by hitoshura0 View Post
    Get a female Careful natured Snorlax and give it an everstone, which will give you a 50% chance of the females nature being passed down. Other than that, you have a one in 25 shot of getting the right one, so...
    What are the odds? Female Snorlax are very hard to come by in the wild.

That 1 in 25 shot thing sounds doable, but do you have an idea as to how to manipulate a Careful, female Snorlax into being?
    Honk if you prefer the Japanese version to the English dub!

Quote Originally Posted by Cartoonami View Post
    What are the odds? Female Snorlax are very hard to come by in the wild.

That 1 in 25 shot thing sounds doable, but do you have an idea as to how to manipulate a Careful, female Snorlax into being?
    Other than the breed a whole ton of Snorlax and hoping to get lucky, find a same language careful Ditto. That should be easier, just find a careful Synchronize guy and start hunting Ditto. You could use that instead of the female Snorlax and that should be easier to find.

Yeah, I really recommend keeping a roster of all 20 good natured Ditto for this purpose.

If you don't have a Careful Synchronizer, just chain some Ditto. It's quicker, and maybe you'll get a shiny too.

i gotta problem. my trophy garden in Pearl id frozen. Everyday i go uo to mr. backlot and he keeps saying that the same pokemon is in the garden, it dosent change. this has has happened for 2 days why?

Quote Originally Posted by Arceus-sama View Post
    i gotta problem. my trophy garden in Pearl id frozen. Everyday i go uo to mr. backlot and he keeps saying that the same pokemon is in the garden, it dosent change. this has has happened for 2 days why?
    If you switch DSes or change the time on your DS time based event stop for 24 hours.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

What's a good moveset for metagross? I really can't decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghoulz View Post
    What's a good moveset for metagross? I really can't decide.
    It is really up to you, but if you want to find out some good movesets for a Metagross check Smogon or Serebii's 4th gen. Pokemon of the Week, but you can always come up with your own.

Riki Tiki Tavi

i tried to RNG a dialga so it is shiny, but it wont work. and iv've tried what somog said if it doesn,t work. please help
    I'm ACDC997 on pokemon global link.

White FC 2365 4922 7805- Use this
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes (Others):

Credit to Gladeshadow

Quote Originally Posted by Piekid11 View Post
    "I like to spread butter on my buttcheeks then slide down my kitchen floor nude in the middle of the night" and "I like to poop in cups and throw them at random by standers"

Is it possible to put your 3rd choice pokemon in the front before a match in the battle castle(only one I visited so far)?

Seems kinda stupid that you can only use it by swapping it during the battle each and every time since any fainted pokemon revives afterwards.

Does Porygon-Z's adaptability turn hyper beam into a 300 power attack? I wondered if that makes hyper beam actually worth using..
    Last edited by Ghoulz; 22nd June 2010 at 10:23 PM.

This may seem like a nooby question but I just levelled up giratina (origin forme) and its SP.ATK went up/down by +-17 why did it do that?

This may seem like a nooby question but I just levelled up giratina (origin forme) and its SP.ATK went up/down by +-17 why did it do that?

sorry for double post

Quote Originally Posted by worldserpent42 View Post
    A. Don't be sorry delete your posts, you can do it.
    B. Reason is Giratina Altered and Origin have different base stats, and you leveled it up without throwing it into the PC. So the stats are "fixing" themselves. Shouldn't happen again, though so don't worry about it.

Who's the ghost of the Old Chateau (the place you can catch rotom). On my platinum version when the first time I entered the dining room an old gay went to the left and dissapeared. Who is that old guy? Or is it gamefreak only playing with us?

Edit:- On giratina's topic how to make it it's origin form? On my platinum I did catch it and throwed in my PC it went back to it's alerted form. I didn't levelled it yet. What to do to change it back?
    Last edited by Charizard; 23rd June 2010 at 1:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charizard View Post
    Who's the ghost of the Old Chateau (the place you can catch rotom). On my platinum version when the first time I entered the dining room an old gay went to the left and dissapeared. Who is that old guy? Or is it gamefreak only playing with us?

Edit:- On giratina's topic how to make it it's origin form? On my platinum I did catch it and throwed in my PC it went back to it's alerted form. I didn't levelled it yet. What to do to change it back?
    The guy is no one. There are a few ghosts in the Old Chateau. They're pretty much easter eggs.

To change Giratina back to its origin forme, you have to go back to the Distortion World after the Elite 4, and after getting the national dex, and get the Griseous Orb.

Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

So, if I got the event shiny pichu that unlocks the spiky-eared pichu event in HG/SS but I kinda may have accidetally deleted the wondercard, do I still get the event once I trade my shiny pichu over to HG/SS?
    Looking for Timid/Modest Dark Pulse Deino and foreign Dittos. PM me.
    I've got Zorua and gen 5 starters, and once I transfer over Pearl, I'll have lots more to offer.

Pokemon White FC: 3868 7762 4559

Quote Originally Posted by theverybest View Post
    So, if I got the event shiny pichu that unlocks the spiky-eared pichu event in HG/SS but I kinda may have accidetally deleted the wondercard, do I still get the event once I trade my shiny pichu over to HG/SS?
    Of course. The Wondercard has no function beyond getting you that Pichu.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Ah phew. It is relieving to know that I was freaking out about nothing, ahaha. Thank you.
    Looking for Timid/Modest Dark Pulse Deino and foreign Dittos. PM me.
    I've got Zorua and gen 5 starters, and once I transfer over Pearl, I'll have lots more to offer.

Pokemon White FC: 3868 7762 4559

i tried to RNG a dialga so it is shiny, but it wont work. and iv've tried what somog said if it doesn,t work. please help

Credit to Gladeshadow

"I like to spread butter on my buttcheeks then slide down my kitchen floor nude in the middle of the night" and "I like to poop in cups and throw them at random by standers"

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Mew2 View Post

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Quote Originally Posted by SkittyOnWailord View Post
    Then you must be doing something wrong. What exactly have you been trying?
    I've done everything it says. i think im getting the wrong frame and delay
    I'm ACDC997 on pokemon global link.

Credit to Gladeshadow

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Mew2 View Post
    I've done everything it says. i think im getting the wrong frame and delay
    Well that would explain you not getting your shiny. I remember it took me a few hours to get my first one on the right frame and delay.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Page 74 of 152 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124 ... LastLast