Page 80 of 150 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 3750

Thread: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Help Thread [UBER EDITION] [READ THE FIRST POST]

@ foxyman1167 thanks

So, how could i get those pokemons? (darkrai, arcerus itc.) I can't trade for them in GTS, cause i haven't seen them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mips View Post
    @ foxyman1167 thanks

So, how could i get those pokemons? (darkrai, arcerus itc.) I can't trade for them in GTS, cause i haven't seen them.
    Find someone who has them and trade with them.

I do happen to have them... but I'm not trading.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Mips View Post
    @ foxyman1167 thanks

Trade Forums. Best place to look for any event you may have missed.
    Fan of many things nerdy.

Hey, I'm sure this problem as been asked and resolved before, so sorry if someone replies to the same question again
    Today on my Platinum game, I decided to chain for an eevee in the trophy garden. I went to the mansion, leaving Buck in stark mountain (just adding all of the details in case they have any effect) and spoke to Mr Backlot. He said there were minun in the garden, so I reset the game and tried again. This time there were eevee, so I went outside and started pokeradaring for an eevee. Before too long, I found an igglybuff. I was slightly puzzled, but ignored it and carried on. I then found another igglybuff, so I went back to Mr Backlot and his butler, who told me there were eevee in the garden. Confused, I went back and started to encounter pokemon without the pokeradar. Soon enough, I found another igglybuff. I have since tried resetting the game several times, to effect. Yesterday's trophy garden pokemon was happiny, not even igglybuff.

Has anyone else encountered this problem, and is there anyway of resolving it? Thanks
    COMPLETE NATIONAL DEX
    gen VI announced next day

Black 2 FC - 0949 0144 8935

X FC - 0216-1327-7975

I have Octillery, Floatzel and Azumarill in my friend safari

Yesterday's and today's trophy garden pokemon show up at the same time. That's normal.
    Fan of many things nerdy.

Its not a problem.

Igglybuff was the last pokemon Backlot told you was in the Garden before you SRd for Eevee. Igglybuff will be wild in that Garden until you SR again, for example, a Meowth. Then Eevee and Meowth will be in the Garden. SR again after that, for example, a Plusle, and Eevee will be replaced by Plusle, and it will be Meowth and Plusle.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Did you even bother reading his post?
    He said yesterday's Pokémon was Happiny.

I have a couple question about the Villa that Serebii, GameFAQ's, and Bulbapedia can't answer.

First, How do you really get the two Pokemon statues? I have silver prints in each of the battle frontier facilities, but I can only buy one statue. I know I have at least the one silver print required for statue one (I have 5 silver prints). And I know I have participated in all 5 of the battle facilities because I have a silver print in each one. So why can't I buy the second statue? And how do you actually unlock the second pPokemon statue?

Second, Does anyone have a picture of the chandelier? All of the sites I have gone to that have pictures of the villa furniture conveniently leave out a picture of the chandelier. I want to know what I'm working for before I bike up and down Seabreak Path for an hour. If anyone has a picture or a link to a picture, that would be great.
    Me and my two favorite pokemon: Pelipper and Drifblim!

Thank you Elyvorg for the awesome trainer sprites!

Quote Originally Posted by Pelipper Rocks View Post
    I have a couple question about the Villa that Serebii, GameFAQ's, and Bulbapedia can't answer.

First, How do you really get the two Pokemon statues? I have silver prints in each of the battle frontier facilities, but I can only buy one statue. I know I have at least the one silver print required for statue one (I have 5 silver prints). And I know I have participated in all 5 of the battle facilities because I have a silver print in each one. So why can't I buy the second statue? And how do you actually unlock the second pPokemon statue?

Second, Does anyone have a picture of the chandelier? All of the sites I have gone to that have pictures of the villa furniture conveniently leave out a picture of the chandelier. I want to know what I'm working for before I bike up and down Seabreak Path for an hour. If anyone has a picture or a link to a picture, that would be great.
    Strange, you should be able to get both based on all I've looked at.

Hmm...there doesn't appear to be a chandelier pic anywhere. I imagine it looks something like this:

Looking for shinies in
    bold spoiler-ed below! They'll mostly need RNG'd. H/W also below.

Spoiler:- Haves/Wants:

I wold ask someone to take a picture of one of they have it in their villa, but I'm not sure you can just take a picture from the DS. I don't know if there's a sprite or image of it. It seems like if there were then either Serebii or Bulbapedia would have it, but both Serebii and Bulbapedia are missing the same 4 pictures.

Well, does it matter?
    You're gonna bike up and down Seabreak Path to get it anyway.

Um not necessarily. I want to know what it looks like before i spend a lot of time trying to get it. I don't want to spend a lot of time to find out that it looks really dumb.

Youtube is your friend.
    Besides, it's a chandelier.
    I doubt it's gonna look like anything else.
    Last edited by Pingouin7; 1st August 2010 at 11:37 PM.

Hope this is in the right place. I've hacked my platinum game, but desided to restart it and not hack on it. But if I restart the game, can any problems caused by past hacking be carried over to the new save?

Quote Originally Posted by Jalla199 View Post
    Hope this is in the right place. I've hacked my platinum game, but desided to restart it and not hack on it. But if I restart the game, can any problems caused by past hacking be carried over to the new save?
    The only way to find out is to resart and try it.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Depends on the Hack. Effects of most hacks will disappear when you start a new game.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Well nothing has gone wrong yet, as far as I can tell. No freezing, bad eggs, or other things out of the ordinary. So that's helpful to know I guess. But are you sure there's no way to know ahead of time? Like, does restarting the game mean everything good and bad gets deleted.

You cannot hack the ROM, only the RAM, so no, it won't matter.

Well nothing has gone wrong yet, as far as I can tell. No freezing, bad eggs, or other things out of the ordinary. So that's helpful to know I guess. But are you sure there's no way to know ahead of time? Like, does restarting the game mean everything good and bad gets deleted.
    Nothing bad will happen. You're all good. If anyone tells you otherwise, they're simply trying to scare you. As Pingouin7 said, you can only hack the RAM and not the ROM. Therefore, you're not causing any permanent changes to your game.
    pm me any reports/questions that you may have

Thanks. But, to just ask, what codes are considered the most damaging in the first place? I understand if that's unknown though.

None, because once you clear the save data, any change to it is reseted back to default, as if you just bought the game.
    The only thing is the amount of writes to the flash memory which will remain the same.

The area where the actual rom is, as the name suggest, read-only memory. It isn't possible to write or change any of the data in there.
    There are some exceptions, though.
    For example, the e-cards for SMA4: SMB3 lets you actually edit the game data to add new levels and powerups, and the Berry Glitch fix for Ruby/Sapphire actually edits the rom to change the way Berry growth is handled.

That's not what I meant. There are codes that give you infinate pokeballs, and some to give you only shiny pokemon, and some to give max money. But are some more likely to cause glitches than others? Or are certain pokemon if hacked into the game more likely to become bad eggs than others?

I'm going to try my hand at RNG'ing a shiny tomorrow. I've read the guides on smogon but I have a few questions before I start and any answers from anyone who has had experience doing it would be really appreciated.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems that RNG'ing a shiny egg is much easier than trying to RNG a pokemon with perfect IV's so I'm trying this first.

- How long did it take you to get used to RNG'ing?

- How long should it take to get an RNG'd shiny pokemon from an egg with the right nature/ability?

- About getting the SID. It says in the guide that you need to have caught a shiny that you didn't get in a chain. I caught an unchained shiny Roselia, but I found it with the pokeradar. Will that still work?
    It also says that if you have 4-8 chained shinies you can work it out. Does that mean you just need 4-8 or does it matter if you have caught more than 8?
    I also heard someone say that they could work out someone else's SID if they just traded them a pokemon. Is this possible?

Thanks a million for any help
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiruria View Post
    My Staryu got Pokerus from battling Jasmine's Steelix.
    Someone has a few phone calls to make...

That's not what I meant. There are codes that give you infinate pokeballs, and some to give you only shiny pokemon, and some to give max money. But are some more likely to cause glitches than others? Or are certain pokemon if hacked into the game more likely to become bad eggs than others?
    I believe that badly created codes can corrupt your save file, but it does not corrupt the game itself.
    pm me any reports/questions that you may have

And anyway, it doesn't matter, since you said you wouldn'T cheat anymore on that save file.

Page 80 of 150 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130 ... LastLast