Page 95 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 3765

Thread: Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Help Thread [UBER EDITION] [READ THE FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by rgathright View Post
    hi i am new here
    ok i am suck on valor lakefront i can't get in valor lake because there is a camera crew that says that there looking for a rare Pokemon and will not let me in then i try to go to sunyshore City and this guy says there is a major blackout and will not let me true

Yeah I beatin the pastoria gmy leader and I tryed to go throuth mt.coronet ang there are bolders In the way that your pokemon have to push them

thanks

----
    The previous question was closed with no answer and I can find no solution to my problem.
    Have you beaten Fantina yet?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

right lets start from hearthrome city, make sure uv beaten the gym leader there, then u travel through route 209 to solaceon town where the daycare is, ( not much to do in this town ) then u travel to route 210 which is blocked by psyduck, then travel through route 215 to veilstone city where u have a double battle with dawn against team galactic and also obtain a gym badge which should bring u too 4 total, then u travel through route 214 and valor lakefront, and then route 213 leading to pastoria city, where u fight gym leader wake, after fighting wake u then head towards the great marsh where ur rival and wake will be after a explosion at the great marsh u then have to follow a team galactic member through route 213 through valor lakefront and then on route 214 a cutscene will happen and cynthia will turn up, giving u the psyduck potion, which u can now use to acess the rest of route 210, when u go to route 210 it will eventualy lead u to celestic town where u will meet the town elder and when u enter the cave in the center of the town u will also have to fight a galactic boss, after u have done this town u should have surf and ur next destination is route 218 which is left of jubilife city, this route will lead u too canalave city where u can visit iron island and obtain another gym badge, the story should be farely easy to follow from there,

i hope this is helpfull and all imformation is correct, i think it is but its been a while since ive played platinum, pm me if u need any more help
    Have a look in my trade shop, click on the link below.

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=531050

Black FC 5286 5037 8864

3DS FC 0430 8636 6156

hi i am new here
    ok i am suck on valor lakefront i can't get in valor lake because there is a camera crew that says that there looking for a rare Pokemon and will not let me in then i try to go to sunyshore City and this guy says there is a major blackout and will not let me true

Yeah I beatin the pastoria gmy leader and I tryed to go throuth mt.coronet ang there are bolders In the way that your pokemon have to push them

thanks

----
    The previous question was closed with no answer and I can find no solution to my problem.
    You need to go to Celestic Town, which is north from Solaceon Town. Its been previously blocked by Psyduck, but after beating the TG Grunt outside Lake Valor, Cynthia gives you a SecretPotion to heal the Psyduck. Heal them up, they'll leave, and Cynthia gives you the Old Charm to pass onto her Grandmother in Celestic Town.

Problem solved.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

hi i am new here

thanks

----
    Sounds like liam and foxyman have the right idea.

By the way, the reason why your threads were closed is because you didn't post in the right place. Mods locked them and told you to read the rules (one of which is to post in the proper areas).

Also, there are plenty of guides and faqs online. A simple Google search yeilds numerous results.

Looking for shinies in
    bold spoiler-ed below! They'll mostly need RNG'd. H/W also below.

Spoiler:- Haves/Wants:

Quote Originally Posted by tombux View Post
    Soz I was all most asleep I got a 2nd hand diamod yestaday it has keyitems in the mail bag slot thing is it a bug or is it hacked?

It was hacked. I know it sometimes happens when you use the TM codes.

Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

Hi.

This isn’t really a problem or anything, but I was wondering if it’s possible to reset the in game journal without restarting?

(I’m sorry if this been talked about before.)
    Last edited by Blekfis; 30th September 2010 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blekfis View Post
    Hi.

This isn’t really a problem or anything, but I was wondering if it’s possible to reset the in game journal without restarting?

(I’m sorry if this been talked about before.)
    No it's not. You have absolutely no control over the journal.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Yeah, thought so. Not that important anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    No it's not. You have absolutely no control over the journal.
    You choose what you are doing in-game, so you have control over what can appear in it.
    But you can't delete it either.
    If you even deleted it, new pages would reappear anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Pingouin7 View Post
    You choose what you are doing in-game, so you have control over what can appear in it.
    But you can't delete it either.
    If you even deleted it, new pages would reappear anyway.
    You and your technicalities.

Hi guys, I need a little help here.

I'm trying out the RNG method for shiny pokemon and I need to calculate my shiny marill's IV's but Idk how to do that. I tried in Serebii's section but Idk if I did it properly.

He has a modest nature and is "highly curious"

he is at lvl 21 and it's stats are:

HP: 65
    Atk: 13
    Def: 31
    SpA: 20
    SpD: 26
    Spe: 22

And in the webpage it said:

IVs: 22 - 26 / 8 - 12 / 24 - 28 / 30 / 0 - 4 / 1 - 5

Can somebody plz help me out?
    <--- My Tumblr ♥ ~ (Thanks Mega Weavile)

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    A Zinedine Zidane Pokemon would be awesome, although his only known move will probably be headbutt though.

I'd say you did it right... mind you, the higher the level the more 'exact' values you'll get for IVs. So going by that is has good HP and Defense, great Special Attack but on the flip side poor special defense and speed.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

Other Fics
    Unfortunately Blue | Notice: Keep Out | Turnabout Assumptions
    Song Parodies | Snapshots | Fairy Tale (new!)

Check out this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut? Check the forums too!
    Current article: Cheating? In my VGC? We look into the World VGC 'Ray Rizzo event' last month and more.
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    I'd say you did it right... mind you, the higher the level the more 'exact' values you'll get for IVs. So going by that is has good HP and Defense, great Special Attack but on the flip side poor special defense and speed.
    So, there's no way to determine the exact IV's of my pokemon?
    <--- My Tumblr ♥ ~ (Thanks Mega Weavile)

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    A Zinedine Zidane Pokemon would be awesome, although his only known move will probably be headbutt though.

You can always use an IV calculator from the interwebz
    ]

Spoiler:- TRADES OFFER:

Quote Originally Posted by Icing Sugar View Post
    So, there's no way to determine the exact IV's of my pokemon?
    You can always ask someone for an IV battle (or if you have two DS systems and two Pokemon games in your household you could do it yourself). The Wi-Fi Club room in the basement of a Pokemon Center allows you to have a Lvl 100 single battle with someone, during which you can look at the summary of your Marill and it's stats will be elevated to Lvl 100. Put those into the Serebii IV calculator and you'll get exact values.
    Freak is my (trainer) name, Milotics are my game
    Swift, shiny human, female, awesome nature

Kawaii!

Spoiler:- Friend Codes / Credits:

Default [Wanted] Distortion World Rips or maps

A Wild Ononokusu Appeared!

Hello, I'm here to wish you Distortion World Maps or rips form Platinum.

The case is, I know where to get the tiles, but I would like the complete maps, as they are in some websites.

I want them to get a reference and build my own set of maps, because I own a website, and my Distortion World guide is already outrunned.

I already checked the biggest search sites of the web, and all I could find were some Scans from the guide book, and in poor quality.

Can someone please help me?

The Wild Ononokusu fled!
    That's Bacon
    That's Stone
    That's Bicep
    That's Ape
    That's Gear
    AND THAT IS ONONOKUSU! IT'S SO COOL THAT IT DOESEN'T NEED NICKNAMES!!!

what do i do next

i went to snowpoint city and a team galactic person said some thing i don't know what he said because i was pressing A what do i do

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lespaul153 View Post
    what do i do next

i went to snowpoint city and a team galactic person said some thing i don't know what he said because i was pressing A what do i do

thanks
    What game is it? Have you beaten Candice, the Snowpoint City Gym Leader?
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

it is in pokemon platinum
    and yes i beat her

Now you can use Rock Climb, so go to Lake Valor, and climb up the rocks.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092

Default A Question About Removing a Pokémon Nickname

I felt this would fit better in the general Pokémon forum, but there was a "not a game help forum" notice, so I figured I would post this here since I only own Generation IV games at the moment.

Here is a hypothetical scenario:
    I catch a wild LEDYBA and nickname it "Dot." Then, I decide I do not want it to have a nickname, so I rename it LEDYBA. Soon afterward, it evolves into a Ledian. Would the Pokémon's name remain as LEDYBA or change to LEDIAN?

Basically, my question is would the game recognize the revised name as a nickname or as the default name for the Pokémon in question? I am only asking out of curiosity because some of my Pokémon in this situation have not evolved yet.
    Last edited by Clavis; 3rd October 2010 at 3:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clavis View Post
    I felt this would fit better in the general Pokémon forum, but there was a "not a game help forum" notice, so I figured I would post this here since I only own Generation IV games at the moment.

I catch a wild LEDYBA and nickname it "Dot." Then, I decide I do not want it to have a nickname, so I rename it LEDYBA. Soon afterward, it evolves into a Ledian. Would the Pokémon's name remain as LEDYBA or change to LEDIAN?

Basically, my question is would the game recognize the revised name as a nickname or as the default name for the Pokémon in question? I am only asking out of curiosity because some of my Pokémon in this situation have not evolved yet.
    It depends..

If you entered the naming screen, and then decided to enter nothing. The there is no nickname, and it will change.

As for putting in a name, then changing it via the Name Rater. It's got a good chance to staying LEDYBA, due to the Nickname Flag could be up.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Quote Originally Posted by Clavis View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Big Nutter View Post
    It depends..

If you entered the naming screen, and then decided to enter nothing. The there is no nickname, and it will change.

As for putting in a name, then changing it via the Name Rater. It's got a good chance to staying LEDYBA, due to the Nickname Flag could be up.
    No, when it evolves it will evolve into 'LEDIAN'. I've done this quite a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Nutter View Post
    It depends..

No, because the game knows LEDYBA isn't a nickname for that Pokémon, so it automatically removes the nickname flag.

I've a question regarding Generation 3 cartridges. If I have an English Emerald cartridge in Slot-2 of the DS, will a Japanese Diamond version recognize it and make those Slot-2 exclusive Pokemon appear in-game in Diamond, despite the games being from different regions? Thank you in advanced.

Page 95 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145 ... LastLast