Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Omg i have another sprite thread!!!

Default Omg i have another sprite thread!!!

Hey look! I'm back, with another sprite thread! I got some new stuff, some old stuff(only the best fo the old stuff). Hopefully I won't need to start anew thread for quite awhile.

Anywho, let's get to the sprites!

Spoiler:- Fusions, Scratches, and Edits:

Spoiler:- Fakmon (In normal and shiny):

Spoiler:- New Moves(will be marked with a '*' after them):

Spoiler:- Flag Recolors:

Spoiler:- Maps:

Spoiler:- Overworlds:

Spoiler:- Pallettes:

Spoiler:- Recolors:

Spoiler:- Reshades:

Spoiler:- Revamps:

Spoiler:- The Incredibles:

Spoiler:- Trainers:

Spoiler:- WSC Entries*:

*I have been entering WSC for awhile and all my other entries are listed on my last 2 threads with the week they were for.

Hopefully you like what you see! I'll have new stuff soon!
    Last edited by pika3; 25th February 2010 at 10:05 PM.

The Incredibles.

Spoiler:- Awsome Extras:

For the pallettes, some of the colors are not contrasting enough or are contrasting too much. For example the Pinkness one is really dark while the cuteness is too light, and they both lack contrast. For the reshaded Snorlax, the eyes could use less gray and maybe a transition shade from the darkest blue to the base.

... a new journey

Right, I see what you mean with the palettes. The Cuteness on is supposed to be light, though.

For Snorlax, I didn't make new colors, I just used his regular colors. I agree though tha tmight make it look better.

Thank you for your comments!

The Incredibles.

I like most of your sprites, esp. your skorupi/vulpixes and your cave-clefable.
    but why did you make two threads?

i like most of your sprites but most of all your flag recolours there coolio i think your region map is a bit small
    Everyone sing praise for the amazing 'Hydro King who made this completely awsome, amazing banner

I claimed Snover hurray hes mine

Here are my other claims, The Game Elder Scrolls V Oblivion, Also the Cerulean City Gym Leader Misty

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    I like most of your sprites, esp. your skorupi/vulpixes and your cave-clefable.
    but why did you make two threads?
    Thank you very much! Oops! I didn't even notice thanks for pointing that out!

Quote Originally Posted by squlicky4 View Post
    i like most of your sprites but most of all your flag recolours there coolio i think your region map is a bit small
    Thank you, the flag recolors are my some of my favorites too!

Well the region map isn't done yet! I only have up to the first gym on here but I'm working on more routes and towns

Any one have any idea on what I should do next? New map, flag recolor, revamp, or fusion? No this wouldn't be a request, I just don't know what I should do next....I'm thinking revamp and map....
    Last edited by Zephyr Flare; 16th November 2009 at 5:04 PM.

The Incredibles.

Hey new revamp!

I wanted to do Slowpoke before, but I had never gotten around to it. I think it looks pretty good, I slightly changes the shape of the one leg and part of the tail.

Compare to origionals:

The Incredibles.

Finished my entry for Kelecoshrew's current contest!. It's a fusion of the 3 sinnoh starters. I scratched everything, except for the base and part of Chimchar's head thing. I think it looks pretty good.

The Incredibles.

Hey boy, you deserve some lovely comments, yes you do. x3 I like the Slowpoke revamp. If it were me I might've made the sprite itself bigger, but do the same pose, but your sprite works fine for what Pokemon it is. You picked a good sprite to revamp; that pose is perfect for Slowpoke. x3

That's a nice 3 starter fusion. It looks clean and cute, very well done. :3

I think you've done some great work here, the only one i'm not too sure of is the Tangela pre-evo, because the sprite looks a little bit small but the overall idea is good

The flag recolours look brilliant and i love the maps.

Keep up with good work

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Not bad. I've done some to... but yours are really good. if there was a pokemon contest going on (like in the games) you'd beat mine for sure. Good job keep it up.

Now for criticism...
    Tansprout= way too small.
    Although dragonite flag looks cool, you placed too many stars too randomly. It looks good, but my eyes personally had trouble looking at the full image. they kept switching to and fro stars.

All in all, a good job.
    Scratch all my project ideas from history. I fail epically. my computer crashed so i am no longer able to post 2 yeas worth of work up. Got a new COM. trying not to think about any past projects. Sorry...

Because of complaints i will have to remove 95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Put this in your sig if you are in the 5% that would shout 'Jump'. So it will be removed soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ^^Yoshinichi^^ View Post
    Hey boy, you deserve some lovely comments, yes you do. x3 I like the Slowpoke revamp. If it were me I might've made the sprite itself bigger, but do the same pose, but your sprite works fine for what Pokemon it is. You picked a good sprite to revamp; that pose is perfect for Slowpoke. x3

That's a nice 3 starter fusion. It looks clean and cute, very well done. :3
    Thanks! I love the sprite I wanted to revamp it for awhile, but I just got around to it. It really is his best pose.

Thanks, I'm like the only one who scratched in that contest that I saw XD

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Snover View Post
    I think you've done some great work here, the only one i'm not too sure of is the Tangela pre-evo, because the sprite looks a little bit small but the overall idea is good

The flag recolours look brilliant and i love the maps.

Keep up with good work
    Thank you!
    Well it's a baby so it's supposed to be small....

Thanks, I love the maps too.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonmaster8 View Post
    Not bad. I've done some to... but yours are really good. if there was a pokemon contest going on (like in the games) you'd beat mine for sure. Good job keep it up.

Now for criticism...
    Tansprout= way too small.
    Although dragonite flag looks cool, you placed too many stars too randomly. It looks good, but my eyes personally had trouble looking at the full image. they kept switching to and fro stars.

All in all, a good job.
    Thanks!
    Why dop peopel have problems with him? He's a baby pokemon, so he should be small, he's bigger than Igglybuff or Cleffa and they are babies too.
    Yeah, I always just kinda put them randomly, but I see what you mean. I kinda stopped wanting to do anythign with the sprite when the belly-with-stripes idea didn't work out right....

WSC 57 entry:

The clouds puff up with air and he floats, it's supposed to be kinda like streamers on his cheeks.....I like it, the colors look great.

The Incredibles.

PIka3, you never cease to amaze me.

The Dragonite looks awesome. True, a little too many stars, but they were scratched nicely, so just a little more spacing and they'll be fine.

Tansprout, well, it seems like it needs to be bigger. Look at Chingling v Chimecho--they're almost the same size, and I'm pretty sure that Chingling's body is bigger than Chimecho's head.

The 57 entry looks awesome, but I couldn't tell about the streamers till you told me.

Keep up the good work!
    Sapphire Fighting Monotype Challenge
    Badges: 6
    Team:
    Li; Mahatma; Jackie; Bruce; Hellga; Banner

those USA flag coulorings are great!
    2% of the teen population never tried smoking. I'm proud to be one of them.(Started by MistyLover)

Quote Originally Posted by Alder View Post
    PIka3, you never cease to amaze me.

The Dragonite looks awesome. True, a little too many stars, but they were scratched nicely, so just a little more spacing and they'll be fine.

Tansprout, well, it seems like it needs to be bigger. Look at Chingling v Chimecho--they're almost the same size, and I'm pretty sure that Chingling's body is bigger than Chimecho's head.

The 57 entry looks awesome, but I couldn't tell about the streamers till you told me.

Keep up the good work!
    ME??? Amaze??? Really???

Thanks! It looked alot better in my head, but my idea for striping the bellie didn't work :/

I don't know, maybe he could be a bit bigger but I want him to be smaller than Tangela, he's supposed to be a tiny sprout of whatever plant Tangela/Tangrowth is.

LOL, true. I think someone actually checked once and I think Chingling is bigger than Chimecho's head.

Really? I thought they were noticable.....course I did put them on...

I will definately do so!

Quote Originally Posted by Darksteelix900 View Post
    those USA flag coulorings are great!
    Thank you, but could you please go into more detail? Your comment is nice, but it won't help me grow as a spriter, and that is the main points of sprite threads.

Sorry nothing new right now D:<

I'm working on a new map(pretty much done, just have a few little things to do still), another revamp(Didn't start yet...any ideas on what pokemon I should do? Preferably a sprite from gen.2, they're alittle easier to work with.), and my WSC 58 entry(Truth betold I haven't even checked out that thread yet so...yeah :P ). So be patient and I'll have new stuff soon(hopefully)!

The Incredibles.

NEW STUFF:

Spoiler:- Route 3:

WSC 58:

I don't really like the WSC entry...

The Incredibles.

NEW STUFF!!!

WSC 59:

It's Bowser from Mario and Bubbles from the Powerpuff Girls :P

Lots of scratching and editing, I love how Bowser turned out, but I don't care for Bubbles so much. Hopefully I'll do well in the contest

And here's the colors I used for bowser:

I WOULD APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH IF SOMEONE WOULD POST ON MY THREAD WHO ISN'T ME!!!

The Incredibles.

dude...That bowser is epic.

Did you scratch the hair-piece? If you did, then that deserves major props.The entire sprite is very well done.

The bubbles is...well, I didn't expect you to create bubbles with a Blastoise, but that's ok. I think the legs are really bothering me. I know how you tried to go for that style, but it didn't seem to work in the sprite.

but that bowser ought to get you into the champ poll.

-grabs face and gasps-
    Did someone besides me post on my thread? I almost don't believe it! I'm so happy you posted I will give you one free request with no stings attached! (Unless you really wanna come back and visit my thread every now and again.... :P )

Thanks! People seem to really love him. Yes I did scratch the hair, everythign I added to both sprites is scratched.

I agree with you about Bubbles, she's too cute to be a giant turtle monster, LOL. I think the legs didn't work because they are so thick and her's are so thin and tiny. I think it's his/her right(our left) leg that looks so off. It also doesn't help that the skin tone is too dark to look like hers. I do kinda like his/her hair and coloring(besides the skin) though, Blastoise's belly made the black stipe easy. I think the legs didn't work because they are so thick and her's are so thin and tiny.

I hope it does, I really hope it could win it for me, I wanna win a WSC so bad! I don't think I have a big chance of winning though because of Bubbles, had we only needed one sprite(...or if the sprites could have been 2 different pokemon...), it may have been a different case.
    Last edited by pika3; 6th December 2009 at 2:18 AM.

The Incredibles.

Im'z here!
    Great... those entrys... Well, at least the bowser one, are totaly gonna beat mine (I'm using caterpie >.<)
    Oh, a note: You listed Tanprout as 'Tangrout' In the evelutionary line.
    "Open your mouth too wide, and your ears close."

Do you wish you could do things like in the anime?
    Do you wish you could dodge behind a rock to avoid an attack?
    Do you wish that you could use the arena to stop your opponents cold?
    If you answered yes to any of those questions, the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League could be for you!

Yay!

Thanks!
    :P I'm sure yours will be fine. What charaters are you doing? (Personally I love Caterpie.)
    Oops! Thanks for letting me know, I fixed it.

The Incredibles.

Time I gave others crit for once x3

Your splices/edits seem to be very good, although on the Sinnoh starters fusion, it isn't quite obvious what Turtig is fused with. Maybe adding Chimchars tail, but 3-way fusions are hard, so its aright. the rest seem very natural and you can tell easily what both pokemon are.

Your fakemon need a bit of work. Treed is positioned awkwardly; most pokemon sprites are facing to the left, and you would see the back legs if it was stood like that. And the chin would cause a shadow, so maybe look at the shading a bit.
    Again, shading issues on Pember. The fire would cause a little highlight, and the shades you chose are very close together, so the shading isn't quite obvious. Maybe mix you own colours if you haven't already to get a slightly darker colour, or maybe take them of Mightyena?
    Tanglesprout is well designed, and very cute <3

Can't say much on the pallets and maps, as I know nothing about them, but meh.

You revamps are very good too. You make them look very up-to-date and clean, although the way you shade it and the softer shades make it look slightly RSE-e. Maybe try resizing them now? (Although I have no idea how...)

My fav WSC entries are Week 46 and 59. Again, on the Typhlosion, the cloud thuing would cause a shadow on his back, but otherwise I really like them x3

Really good work here, and you seem to be improving. Keep it up x3
    Last edited by suicune lover; 10th December 2009 at 9:46 PM.
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/zkjz1w.jpg[/IMG]

-looks surprised-

Suicune? Really? Your crit'ing? YAY!!!

Now to the serious stuff....

Thank you! I know, no one is just gonna look at that and say: "Hey look! Pika3 fused Turtwig, Chimchar, and Piplup!" He was just done quickly for Kelecoshrew's contest.

I know my fakemon's sprites(and names)(With the exception of Tanprout....I think he's good) aren't good, but remember they're some of my early works and desperately need redone. I would like to say a few things though: 1. Treed has 2 legs so no matter how he stands you won't see 2 more legs, lol. 2. I don't normally make my own colors, I will remember Mightyena for when Pember is re-sprited.

Thank you! What do you mean softer shades? I use the colors from the D/P/Pt or HG/SS sprites. I don't like resizing them, I like how they look from their G/S/C sprites. (FYI it would be 'RSE-y' not 'RSE-e'....not that it matters, I know what you meant.)

Thanks! I don't agree with your favorites though, as my favorites are WSC 59 and WSC 60. I agree I should have changed the shading some....I wonder why I didn't do that....

Thank you very much for crit'ing my sprites! And I think I've gotten better too. (If anyone thinks that sounds like I'm bragging(which I'm not), go check out 'Pika3's Dunsparce Fusion Thread'.....if you don't agree with me after that, you must not be able to see the sprites! LOL)

Oh! Hey! It's NEW STUFF!!!

WSC 60:

It's Violet and Dash from 'The Incredibles'. I think I might have a pretty good chance of getting to the Champion Poll this week, and if I'm lucky I might be able to win it! I'd really love if that happened!

I'm working on Helen and Bob(Elasti-Girl and Mr.Incredible) too. I hope they turn out as good as Violet and Dash!

Here's individual sprites of Violet and Dash:

Here's two edited Cool Trainer Female's from HG/SS:

I'm problely not gonna get this posted today in the first post, but I'll get it up there tommorrow or the day after, if I don't get it there tonight.

The Incredibles.

I got the trainers in the first post!

NEW REVAMP:

Obviously it's Spearow. I don't think it's as good as most of my others...eh it's not bad.

The Incredibles.

WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST IN MY THREAD WHO ISN'T ME?!?!?!

Anywho...I have:

NEW STUFF:

It's a fusion of Persian and Delcatty. Everything added is 100% scratch. There's 2 version, the only difference beign which pokemon I took the colors from. The first version has delcatty's colors,a nd the second version has Persian's colors.

The Incredibles.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast