Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Needs of Three (619)

Regarding Cyrus blabbing his plans--he does that in the game too. Many times. Just he's surrounded himself with people too stupid to know that "new world" isn't a metaphor.

Regarding J's henchmen calling her "sir"--it's a military term. Any commanding officer is called "sir" even if they're female. I don't know WHY but it happens.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

awesome ep. My only gripe would be how bad gary fought but i guess he really had no choice but to back down. Can't wait for next weeks episode.

awesome episode cannot beleive there is such a fool to say this episode was laughable.. it was DAMN epic.. and I'm enjoying this story arc more then i have girtina and the sky warrior and Arceus and the jewel of life.
    I find it amazing with the movie music added in and such. I love Darkrai's theme they played when J went down.. speaking of...

Wow wonder if she died or she ended up in that demension that was mentioned... only thing that makes me think she may have died was her visor floating up into the water.. wow..

I loved Team Rocket in the Episode sometimes they can be so annoying (yeah says the guy with team rocket in his avatar since he rejoined the forums) and sometimes they can be sooo lovable! sometimes i forget how awesome they are!

Poor Gary got it handed to him pretty hard..

I sooo eagerly look forward to the final part! (and CN,.. keep up having the episodes in widescreen..hopefully thats finally fixed for good!)
    Last edited by halloweenghost; 4th April 2010 at 12:49 PM.

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Some fans are over exggerating about this episode being epic which it is not are all that good anyways, some people need to stop making it a fact about Hunter J death when she can still be alive and her glasses floating up don't mean that she is not alive, because she could have very much made it out with out anybody seeing her and that also means Gary aswell.
    Last edited by ank; 4th April 2010 at 3:10 PM.

Juniper is probably more arrogant, deluded and egotistical than Jessie and Ursula. Anyone agree? I mean, she thinks Mars, Saturn and herself were meant to be the ones the Lake Trio appeared to.
        Spoiler:- hide:

Quote Originally Posted by 9Tales View Post
    The final episode in this arc (in Japan) also implies she may either go a bit mad or already be as mad as Cyrus.

Jupiter: Yeah i'm hot, mhmmmmmmmmm!!

Jupiter: WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE MWHAHAH MWGHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHA! >8D
    Others: o_________O ;-;12!!!!!!

This has probably been said numerous times but I'm gonna say it again, haha.
    J looks very much like the hero of Colosseum. The resemblance is very striking.

I'm not really a fan of the Pokemon anime overall but I have caught the past couple of DP eps and I must say that I'm very impressed. While some of the lines are still sigh inducing, I'm liking the tone of the series. Hoping for some tragedy, as unlikely as that is.

Quote Originally Posted by ank View Post
    Some fans are over exggerating about this episode being epic which it is not are all that good anyways, some people need to stop making it a fact about Hunter J death when she can still be alive and her glasses floating up don't mean that she is not alive, because she could have very much made it out with out anybody seeing her and that also means Gary aswell.

and some fans (named ank) need to stop telling people what to do. I have not seen one person state a thing as fact.. it is all speculation and I did not say ANYTHING like J's possible death as fact.... this is a discussion board where people discuss things such as speculations and opinions.. and if you do not know how to participate correctly then...

and the EPISODES Have been EPIC.. make me stop considering that... because the episodes are rather epic in my opinion but you can't seem to tell the difference between when someone are stating their opinion as fact.

but anyways... I do like how the galactic trio beleive they are the chosen ones.. I find this part of the story rather fascinating, with the chosen one thing.. I have been deeply impressed by these episodes and think some people are being foolish to think these episodes are junk. but once more these are my OPINIONS
    Last edited by halloweenghost; 4th April 2010 at 9:24 PM.

Sorry for the following, but my emotions are overwhelming me right now:

Finally, finally....SHE IS BACK
    SHE, the heaven-sent angel who shines brighter than thousands of suns, SHE, one of the loveliest and most glorious beings of God's creation, SHE, the epitome of an (almost) perfect human,
    She is back.

ALL HAIL HER MAJESTY CYNTHIA

Ooooh, today we were presented one of Cynthia's greatest features: Even more than in "Losing its Lustrous" and "Double Team Turnover", we saw a fierce Cynthia, totally determined to save the world.
    How great was her determined expression when she was driving along the road and talked about Team Galactic's plans!!
    You could really feel (and next week you'll also be able to see) why she's the greatest Champion ever.
    She knows everything about Team Galactic and obviously has been chasing and spying on them since her first encounter with Cyrus.
    Moreover, she has a great vehicle and every superhero needs something like that, right?
    She can be gentle and mild, but if necessary, she can be an elite warrior, a rebirth of the old Spartans and the Amazons alike.
    Not even the best Marine soldier could hold a candle to her.

She's the brightest star in the sky, the fulfillment and realization of the eternal human quest to reach perfection.

Oh what a happy Easter this is!

And of course, everything else in this episode was brilliant as well.
    Yes, without any doubt, this episode was flawless ans so I finally get the chance to award

10 out of 10 points!
    Last edited by ash_forever; 5th April 2010 at 7:42 AM.
    ASH FOR THE WIN!
    Pokémon veteran since 1999

Words of wisdom from Serebii Chat:
    [01:37] <Brainless> I hate the WORLD.
    [01:37] <Trainer_Trixie> trade your soul on wifi

Quote Originally Posted by halloweenghost View Post
    but anyways... I do like how the galactic trio beleive they are the chosen ones.. I find this part of the story rather fascinating, with the chosen one thing.. I have been deeply impressed by these episodes and think some people are being foolish to think these episodes are junk. but once more these are my OPINIONS
    Yes, one other thing I forgot to mention. They did say they were destined to be synchronized with the lake trio. That part always gets me worked up. It shows how selfish they can be. I despise them.....

@ash_forever. Completely off topic but I just had to say this.

I knew you've show up sooner or later. I love reading your comments about Cynthia. Always fun to read. =)
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/jb1rmh.jpg[/IMG]
    I claimed Ponyta

I customized these

OMG! Another epic episode! Team Galactic are so mean... and selfish! The plan is unfolding, I'm excited to see how it will be stopped. An epic battle and Team Galactic shall be stopped forever!
    I have to ask... Is Hunter J dead? I hope not, I like her. Maybe she escaped...

Even though The first season of Pokemon and the Pokemon Advanced series will always be my favorite series in the anime. (I'm old-school) I have to admit that The DP series is shaping up to be the most memorable. I don't see how it can possibly get any better in the next gen.

Hunter J and Team Galatic are the best villians in Pokemon anime history! I didn't think the anime would do a scene like they did with Hunter J. I'm hoping she's just presumed gone!

Can't wait for this week's ep. Hoping the dragons have their voices from the movies! I love Palkia's.

"My Popularity in the Pokemon Universe continues to shine like the Aura that is with me. A full-feature movie, 4 two-parter episodes from the Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos anime sagas, a 5-episode arc featuring my trainer Korrina, 3 appearances in the Smash Bros games and a Poke spokespearson for the Pokemon Trading Card commercials and the upcoming Pokken Fighters game. May I soon reach the fame that belongs to Pikachu"

3DS Friend code - 3007 9374 1244

My number one rule for TV/movies/books/anything fictional- no body= no death. And in some fandoms, even a body's no guarantee. (Yeah, I'm talkin' to you, Jean Freakin' Grey!)

Poor Cynthia- and that's not a phrase heard very often! Bad enough that a friend of her grandmother is trying to destroy the world, bad enough that three kids are the key to stopping him rather than the region's Champion, but now she gets cheated out of her part by the sprites' teleporting Ash and Co. before she can drive them there. I hope she gets to see some part of the grand finale! (No, I haven't watched the Japanese version. I wanted to understand what was going on, not just see it.)

The crash of Hunter J's ship- granted, I saw it on a tiny screen, but what I saw looked pretty epic. That shot of the sinking ship with J's visor floating up was nicely done. I'm still not going to assume she's dead, though. This is Hunter J, who always escapes. Even if she never appears again, I will happily live in my own little land of denial.
    Walk a little further off the beaten path
    And we’ll drive on even if we get there last
    Our backs against the wall and we will lunge and bite
    And we’ll rage, rage, rage against the dying of the light
    Here And Now by Great Big Sea

My shinies-

People are complaining that TG is selfish? Hello, they're evil!

Great episode, although I did feel that the Legendary Pok&#233;mno were captured way to easily. Nice to see such a good twist with J, though I don't think she is dead.

I loved the music that played after the Galactic Bomb was detonated. That was in the original right? Glad they keeped it.

I can't wait for the finale.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

Did no one else find TR's spiel about looker being the boss of boxed lunches absolutely hilarious or is it just me? Everyone's touched on the awesomeness and suspense and such but that little back and forth made me honestly laugh at an episode for the first time in quite a while.

Super excited to see the second half.
    -Formerly known as Banette-

Thanks to xxpoke_loverxx for the banner.

True, the 'boss of boxed lunches' part was funny! The finale will be massively epic, and I've seen the images- it looks amazing! Hunter J can't be dead, she must've escaped... I hope.

This episode is going to be epic!
    Hunter J is dead! With and epic crash! Shes finish! >:]
    Nice to see Gary oak again and his Unbreon and Electrivire.

Im giving credit to Pokesho
    We Are The Champions!

I just watched this on a raw youtube video last night, and I gotta say. this episode looks amazing. The animation of J's death was so good, that it looked real. It looked like the animation on the movies. And yes, she did die, which sucks. Nobody could of survived that, and it even showed her glasses rising. Can't wait to see it on an HDTV soon.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

that ending picture was uber epic
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    And yes, she did die, which sucks. Nobody could of survived that, and it even showed her glasses rising.

It's not confirmed. It doesn't matter if you think she is, its unconfirmed for now. Plus, her glasses prove nothing. Whether she lived or died, they would have come off in the water.
    Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are remakes, confirmed.

We have no idea if J is dead or not people who think she is... you can think she is..but we do not know for sure..

Quote Originally Posted by HoennMaster View Post
    It's not confirmed. It doesn't matter if you think she is, its unconfirmed for now. Plus, her glasses prove nothing. Whether she lived or died, they would have come off in the water.
    THANK YOU! At least someone else thinks that. I really hope that she isn't dead, she's my 2nd favourite villain- after Jessie and James of course! I've seen the trailer for the finale and it looks AMAZINGLY AMAZING! I can't wait!

Epic episode! It was great to see Gary again but...he kinda sucked. It was also cool to see the Lake Trio in action and I don't think Hunter J is dead, she'll be back.

Continuing straight off from last Episode:

- ...Huh? Where the hell am I? Hey! It's the Lake Trio, in the flesh!
    - Then all of a sudden, they get swallowed up by an evil presence. OH NO!!!
    - %$&# it's all just a dream... or is it...? That's what Ash & the gang are thinking.
    - Over at Lake Valor, we get to see Gary! He attempts to get in the way of TG, but he gets brushed aside by Saturn's HaXXor-d Toxicroak. I'm thinking that he's gotten rusty all this time...
    - Hunter J drops da bomb into the Lake, which causes a tear into another dimension, thus forming a whirlpool inside the lake.
    - From the dimensional portal comes out Azelf, & I don't think he's pleased in having his nap-nap time being disturbed by a bunch of new world order maniacs.
    - A swarm of Golbat attempts to seize Azelf, but it brushes them aside. However, once confronted by Hunter J, it was easy pickings.
    - As a side effect of being captured by J, Ash begins to feel a splitting headache.
    - & also Mesprit & Uxie also make their presences known to the world, & they've instinctively head over to Lake Valor to help their petrified friend.
    - J takes advantage of this by immediately capturing them as well, but not before they could unleash a Future Attack on her...
    - As she leaves the scene with the promise of payment from TG, she heads off in her airship. But, that Future Attack comes crashing down on her airship, hitting the engines. The crewmen in the engine rooms are screaming out, "I have fire in the engine room! FIRE IN THE ENGINE ROOM!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"
    - Her airship comes crashing down into the lake & water comes gushing in through the windows that are breaking underneath the water's immense pressure.
    - As we see her airship sinking into the depths of the lake, we also see her visor floating up. That can only mean one thing:
    - Hunter J is dead, Jim! Good %$&#ing riddance!
    - However, her dirty deeds have been done (dirt cheap,) & the entire Lake Trio are carried away to the TG HQ.
    - In the meantime, Ash & the gang get help from Cynthia, who give them a ride towards Mt. Coronet.
    - Then, Cyrus begins to apply three red gems onto the trios own gems, which causes them to wince in pain.
    - & that also causes Ash & the gang to be summoned to them, thus effectively making Cynthia's help all but useless.
    - With that surprise, TG attempts to seize them, but they're stopped by Cyrus himself, who undoubtedly commands absolute authority over the whole team.
    - Since they're here, Cyrus unveils this plans: he's using them to unleash the Red Chain to Shackle Dialga & Palkia to his bidding & thus bring about new world order. Oh Goody!!

Yup, not even a whole hour is enough for this, but even so, with Cyrus' plans coming to fruition, you people had better stock up your Fallout Shelters, because if he succeeds, the human race will be all but extinct.

On a side note: What the hell did Azelf use against the Golbat Swarm? It looked like Hyper voice, but I've got a feeling that it's something else...
    Last edited by Brumrha; 5th May 2010 at 5:34 PM. Reason: STILL can't spell "anything"

This was an great episode, Ash and friends warping out without warning? My god, that was wild.

And Hunter J's ship getting blasted by Future Sight from Mesprit and Uxie? I wonder what happens next, and what will become of Hunter J's fate?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast