Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Needs of Three (619)

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post
    Psychic?? Seriously? Lord, he really has lost it.
    Psychic is a good thing. Toxicroak is Poison/Fighting, so it's quadruple weak to Psychic attacks! (although I suppose given the general tone of my summaries, it's easy to assume I was sarcastically calling Gary an idiot for his attack choice)

Wait... what?!!
    Reading other people's comments, I think I just mistook her glasses floating up for an escape pod. Not that that rules out J surviving...(why am I cynical about everything BUT J suriving in this show?)

I thought she swerved somewhat after the realization.
    She did, but that's not the level of surprise I'd expect from someone who just had all the passengers warp out of her car without warning.

The same AshnCo that haven't been able to identify Team Rocket as... Team Rocket in the most blatantly obvious of disguises for well over 600 episodes? Yeah...
    I suppose they do have terrible identification skills.

With a face like that, I don't doubt it.
    Since I'm feeling nice, two pics so people know what I'm talking about. See? Doesn't he actually look NORMAL(if slightly gaunt)? (curious coincidence that Saturn is in both shots. One's from this ep and the other was from DP150)
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

does mesprit is female 0.0
    why mesprit communicate dawn's mind
    Farewell Dawn~sept.28 2006 to sept.9 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Juputoru View Post
    -HOLY MOTHER OF CTHULU THEY JUST WARPED OUT OF THE JEEP
    I had a reaction like this! That part was so strange, and even unexpected... i had to see it a few times again, that bizarre stretching they do before teleport.
    Kotone Lyra is awesome kotto ne?!

This episode was incredible! Though I felt like they rush into it. I can't believe they actually killed off Hunter J. she'll definitely be miss. We need more cool villians like her on the show, fo real. I'm glad Gary was in on the action, but I didn't like how he receive fodder treatment. They really need him to make a trainer again instead of a researcher. It really would've been better if Ash, Barry, & Dawn had that psychic connection between the Azelf, Uxie, & Mesprit instead of Ash, Brock, & Dawn.

People, she could have escaped.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

-Pain, pain, pain!
    -We haveth distorted, Cynthia. *gutted*
    -Gary, you LOST. Almost.
    -J wouldn't appear anyway.
    -Sweet, they used a Doctor Who note!
    -Something that FOLLOWS animé, NEARLY.

Great episode SO FAR.
    I drift in and out. I'm more into the glitchy side of things, hate nearly everything post-HGSS.
    I'll probably forget what I offer on trade pages. If I do, just message me on Tumblr as I'm always on there.

Tumblr

Why on earth didn't Gary use his Blastoise?? It should be his strongest pokemon, and fair to assume that he still has it with him, so why keep it in it's pokeball???

Just watched the episode. Man of man was it more epic this week.

Seeing the pixies in the US dub now was pretty sweet alright. Then J just comes in and attacks them to capture em. That Future Sight with Mesprit and Uxie definitely had me thought about something gonna happen to J, then later seeing I knew it was leading to her...death? O_o My mind was just blown then.

Then seeing the gang, while in Cynthia's car all teleported to the TG HQ, I was all "woah didnt see that coming." Surprised Cyrus didnt even want to fight unlike the Commanders, and goes ahead to tell em about the plan. But of course he would, since the gang have a part along with the pixies choosing them.

I really hope Croagunk takes down his rival. Im so excited for next week's, the final episode in the arc, and one big finish. ^^

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

ROFL @ Cynthia's face when the three all teleported out of her car.
    Uhm, J died. Her ship looked funny going into the whirlpool thing. I like her, but the way they made it so dramatic and tried to add realistic to the art (cause it just looks horrible!) was hilarious.

Mars voice is adorable. Mars and Jupiter speaking together ..it's like DOUBLE TEAM. I find it funny how they obviously hate each other in the games. But in the anime, they seem like they're pretty cool with each other. idk it works!

Saturn makes funny faces. ALWAYS. he's weird.
    Cyrus, LOL. "there will be no fighting! it's a human emotion! YOU GUYS ARE WEAK!! >:O"

jnggdkjdjf. Why is it already ending in one episode. IT SUCKS. They deserved another episode at least. .......well, I can't wait for next week!

I'm going back to bed.

This has to be the most intense episode of the entire anime yet. Anyone agree? I mean, we have Pokemon of imessurable power held captive by dellusional people and the implied deaths of J and her henchmen.
    Forget Team Rocket, Team Aqua and Team Magma. I've never felt such anxiety and tension in this anime before, and they've been in the "Possible End of Life as We Know It" motif A LOT!
    Anyone agree that Team Galactic aren't just power hungry, but mad and dellusional as well?

9/10
    It was good, but it seems weird to give this episode a 10. When J's ship was getting flooded with water, a noticed the back of her ship was glowing a golden color. Her glasses thing also fell off apparently since you see it in the water.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

I guess J was Killed Off For Real in this episode. I'm happy that Team Rocket was able to get some screentime in this episode as well and I really liked their Galactic costumes as well. The animation was a bit iffy but I enjoyed this episode overall.

Quote Originally Posted by 9Tales View Post
    This has to be the most intense episode of the entire anime yet. Anyone agree? I mean, we have Pokemon of imessurable power held captive by dellusional people and the implied deaths of J and her henchmen.
    Forget Team Rocket, Team Aqua and Team Magma. I've never felt such anxiety and tension in this anime before, and they've been in the "Possible End of Life as We Know It" motif A LOT!
    Anyone agree that Team Galactic aren't just power hungry, but mad and dellusional as well?
    I agree this episode was so tense, and it beats the Team Rocket, Aqua and Magma storylines by far. This is one of the best episodes in the anime but I think next weeks will beat it.
    I'm so glad they kept it that J dies and not edit with it. Good thing 4Kids don't dub pokemon anymore.
    Sig deleted by Hydrohs. Read the sig rules.

I was happy that Gary made an appearance to fight off Team Galactic and Hunter J; too bad he failed to save the lake trio. The scenes with Ash and co. feeling the lake trio's pain kinda reminds me of Giygas feeling pain. Team Rocket's Team Galactic disguise may be the only best disguises they ever come up with as perhaps no one will even recognize them. Do you think Hunter J could've somehow survived from that future sight attack?

Great episode, but that was some awful planning on Professor Rowan's part.

1. I'm very disappointed in Gary's performance. When I saw him I thought they were going to have to do something really cheap like gang up on him with overwhelming numbers. But no, Saturn and his 1 Toxicroak was enough to totally keep him down.

2. Cynthia. It was extremely idiotic to not have her on the front lines. If she was working with Gary than I seriously doubt Team Galactic and Hunter J would have been able to get anything.

I also hope this isn't the end of J.
    That finish was enough to actually good enough to be a real death but I want more J action. I also don't like how she just left without saying anything, it looked like she wanted to talk back.
    FC - 4339-3819-1503
    Safari Type is Bug

i don't know if this means anything but Saturn stated tha Azelf lives in another dimension, which its portal is at the bottom of the lake. Could have J end up in that dimension?

^That's what I was wondering as well. But who knows what might have happened to J and her Henchmen after that explosion. Guess we might or might not never know.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

It's even sadder a second time when you see Hunter J's ship go down and once again, her fate is unknown. Yes she could've escaped but I don't see how, it would be difficult for her to have made her move. The way I see it, this way she gets taken down so that other newer villains can appear on the anime. Better this than having her turn good or having her start stalking Ash like TR.

Would you like to see J stalking Ash on a regular basis? I'll pass :/

I loved the dubbed version, and I can't wait to see how much emotion the VA's put into the finale's performance.

This episode was good. It was awesome to see Gary again. This episode was very exciting and intense. One of the rare ones if I do say so myself.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Quote Originally Posted by KingMinun View Post
    I'm so glad they kept it that J dies and not edit with it. Good thing 4Kids don't dub pokemon anymore.
    Dr Fuji wishes to remind you that 4Kids had no problem with his fate.

Anyway, I'll reserve judgement about J's fate. Honestly, I very strongly doubt that this is the last we'd see of her.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

My God. A nice, horror-like intro to all the proceedings. Then, the headache attacks start. The kids are at fault themselves. Bloody altruism, and caring for someone you don't even know... Hunter J gets nailed by the last-gasp move of the 2 targets, and possibly dies, in a very dramatic way. I hope not, though.
    TR again goes face, just to ruin TG-s plans. Well, their presence, along with Looker's will add to the already inflammatory situation with the twerps wasting no time at all in doing blind good deeds. All this makes for an infernal cocktail in the next few episodes.
    Il Gran Velenatore del Poke-mondo.
    The Great Poisoner of the Pokeworld.

was this episode supposed to be a joke

because i was laughing the entire time

this is was so dumb LOL like it was just the worst serious episode ever
    magma/aqua finale was definitely better than this mess... part 1 was just stupid and part 2 is a lolfest

GARY MOTHERTRUCKING OAK got beat down
    saturn just smacked gary the truck up and gary got owned, bad. i was loling @ how sissy gary was because dude he just got destructioned.

also rofl @ j dying and tg being like OH! acting as if they care

gd mars can you pretend to have normal emotions? "i hope you're not hurt" yeah sure you do you'd be perfectly content if she was torn limb from limb in front of you 'lol' truck
    why are mars and cyrus so jacked up????

r o f l @ cyrus yelling STOP
    STEREOTYPICAL EVIL VILLAIN SCENE TIME
    the second he said "stop" i knew what was going to happen - he was going to tell ash and chumps his plan and they'd be like NO (o _ o) and try and stop him asap
    i was loling that entire scene, well the entire episode p much, but, what a joke

also dumb cynthia stopping her car in the middle of the road and getting out
    she should consider her stupid self lucky this is the pokemon universe and there was no chance of her getting hit by oncoming traffic and winding up in a coma as TG reforms the world
    like honestly??? "WUT PEOPLE VANISHED FROM MY CAR..... MUST BE A GOOD IDEA TO SUDDENLY BREAK AND HOP OUT, COMPLETELY MYSTIFIED"

how did she get to be champion again? dumbest champion.

why so lol ?_?

Really good episode. What happened so far:

-Gary shows up, but Saturn stopped him before he could do anything.
    -The bomb was dropped in Lake Valor, causing Azelf to appear
    -Azelf was captured by J. Mesprit and Uxie appear to save Azelf.
    -Mesprit and Uxie use Future Sight, but J captures them anyway.
    -Just as J and her henchmen were leaving, Future Sight shoots them down.
    -They crash in the lake and presumely through the portal Azelf came from. Probaby this won't be the last time we see J.
    -The Lake trio teleports Ash and crew to Galactic Headquarters.
    -Just as opposing sides were about to battle, Cyrus appears, and the crew realizes he's head of Team Galactic.

This episode had so many twists and turns. I can't wait to see the finale for this plot.

Great episode! The TG finale is starting to be a very awesome one. I was a little worried once I saw how many characters would be in this episode, but I feel that everyone is getting a decent amount of screen time and not distracting us from the plot.

On a side note, did anyone notice how Hunter J's henchman called her 'sir'? She didn't even seem to care, hahaha.

Whew, intense episode this turn out to be.

The beginning episode wasn't much of an opening. It seemed that it was rushed. But that's how all dreams start off, I guess.

Awesome to see Gary again. And hes got Umbreon with him too; Bonus. =)
    I can see why Gary was being pushed around by TG. It was a move or lose kind of situation for him. He tried stopping Hunter J but TG was there to stop him and if he made a move against TG he would be overwhelmed.

I'm guessing Toxicroak has a higher movement speed over Umbreon, seeing that Toxicroak got first strike.

Hunter J is seriously living up to her expectations. Azelf was the first to go, then came Mesprit and Uxie. That Future Sight attacks got me thinking at first. Always a mystery. Hunter J was still able petrify them both in the end. Turns out that Future Sight attacks took down Hunter Js ship, along with her. Whoa, didn't see that coming....

TR didn't get much screen time this episode but they were funny. Hilarious name to call Looker, Lunch Box Guy. I like how both Looker and TR have the same concept going on; Disguising themselves as TG. It's like they were meant for each other. They are master of disguises after all.

My same impression with Cynthia on this one. Here they are, driving along the road, and suddenly, out warps away Ash, Brock, and Dawn out of the blue.

All 3 of the reappear in TG HQ. As the battle was about to stir up, Cyrus interrupts and being all mighty about human emotions. But he says it in a serious matter, seriously. The guy needs to lighten up. New world order requires it. How else was the universe created?

The episodes stops as Ash and Co. striked first. I'm looking forward to the battle between Croagunk and Toxicroak the most. Croagunk is ready for this round.

Great cliff hanger. Overall, I give it a 9.5/10.
    It was almost there. Just had a few rough around the edges here and there.
    Last edited by AstralEon; 4th April 2010 at 6:33 AM. Reason: typos
    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/jb1rmh.jpg[/IMG]
    I claimed Ponyta

I customized these

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast