Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Needs of Three (619)

I was sad seeing J die since she is my favorite bad guy of the show.

Hunter J's death here was tragic and I felt bitter when it happened because she was DP's highlight for me. I wish she had survived. 6/10

Gary battling Saturn at Lake Valor was neat and I was surprised when Hunter J petrified all three pixies, tho sad that she died afterward. I liked when Ash's group teleported into Team Galactic's HQ too.

When I saw J helping catch Mesprit and the others and then die in the explosion, I was so hoping she'd survive and escape as always. I'm sad she didn't.

Seeing Gary in this episode was good, even though he couldn't really do much to save the Lake Trio, and I completely loved the demise of Hunter J. The glasses just sinking down was quite haunting.

The first 5 minutes or so was very poorly animated. The only good thing to come out this episode was Croagunk and Gary. The Legendaries were cute. Brock is finally accepted as an important character again.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonstardust View Post
    When I saw J helping catch Mesprit and the others and then die in the explosion, I was so hoping she'd survive and escape as always. I'm sad she didn't.
    Yea Hunter J seemed so good at escaping justice, so when her airship sank into the lake vortex, I assumed that she'd make a last minute ditch effort and survive. But then again even if she had, she would've just gotten arrested. ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    Yea Hunter J seemed so good at escaping justice, so when her airship sank into the lake vortex, I assumed that she'd make a last minute ditch effort and survive. But then again even if she had, she would've just gotten arrested. ^^;
    Better arrested than dead lol. If she had been arrested, she might have at least escaped later, which means we might have seen her make a comeback. Sigh...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345