Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unlocking the Red Chain of Events! (618)

Default Unlocking the Red Chain of Events! (618)

The Red Chain! Team Galactic Start!!

While travelling along Route 205, Ash & Co. find Meowth, injured in a field. Meowth informs them that Team Galactic have set up a stronghold nearby and that Jessie & James tried to stop them attacking Looker, only for them to be captured. After Meowth asks for their help, Ash & Co. decide to go to the Galactic stronghold to rescue their captured friends. Will they succeed and will they stop Galactic's plans?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Well pics of the episode are coming & i am saying this on what is happening based on it (so i may be wrong in some places),

- I don't know whether i am right or not but we get to see the characters from the episode "Oh Do You Know the Poffin Plan!" during the starting of the episode.
    - Ash & co are walking when they find the injured Meowth. After its healed, it says what happened to him, Jessie & James.
    - It seems they where tired from all the walking when they came across the Fuego Ironworks. There the see Looker facing Jupiter & James attacks Skuntank with his Carnivine but Jupiter's Skuntank defeats them both along with Jessie & Meowth is attacked by a group of Golbats.
    - After this Moewth goes alone somewhere (maybe to try help J&J) when Ash & co come to him & most likely offer there help to him which makes Meowth happy.
    - Then we see Jessie, James & Looker are locked-up & Jessie doing what she does in those situation until she gets shocked by the door.
    - We see Jupiter & Pluto having a chat, & Saturn reaching that place which we have seen in the preview while Mars & TG's boss (forgot his name) watch it.
    - Ash & co are riding the Meowth Head ballon of TR & reach Fuego where they are confronted by Jupiter & her Skuntank to which Pikachu & Pachirisu counter-attack on her.
    - Ash & co face Jupiter who uses some attack which causes them to flinch & then uses some sort of poison attack & i think then Jupiter escapes from there.
    - We see Jupiter siting in a something (maybe a helicopter) & see Ash & co trying to find J&J & Looker.
    - When they find them TR makes a quick escape & Looker along with the group goes further into the factory where they find a piece of the Rad Chain.
    - We see TR in there ballon going somewhere, & Looker had called some scientist & Officer Jenny to look over the place. But from the looks of it Pluto has done something to the machines.
    - Jenny finds something & then we see Ash & co talking.
    - Also we see the top leaders of TG in one place assembled & talk something.
    - At the end we see Ash & co walking to somewhere & then the episodes ends while focusing on them.

Edit:- Pics,

Last edited by Lucario At Service; 5th November 2009 at 10:59 AM.

A pretty good episode it seemed a bit more focused on team rocket and stuff other then ash and co.Also, Hikari's next contest was announced in the beginning. It will be a double appeal.

And the contest is apparently in Sunnyshore City.
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    Hopefully against jasmine.

Quote Originally Posted by megaman12 View Post
    I dunno, people made a big deal when Dawn defeated May so I really don't want to know how people with her beating Jasmine.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Where can i find this episode to watch? Don't say youtube b/c no 1 uploaded it yet. If it is then plz send it to me.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Weird, she might appear but why not against someone new?

Interesting episode. 6/10

I knew it. And I knew it would be a double contest.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Quote Originally Posted by hol123 View Post
    I knew it. And I knew it would be a double contest.
    Well I hate to admit it but I was wrong ;_;

I predicted Double Performance but not in Sunyshore.

How do u know that?

That would be great but i doubt it.
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

The contest isn't in Sunnyshore, it's in a place called Asatsuki town. It's along the way to Sunnyshore.

-Cool intro to the episode with Handsome being Captured. Incredibly intense
    -Jupiter knows it's handsome and that its a codename. :O
    -Neat. AG episode title music.
    -The gang has apparently stopped in Floaroma Town and we get to see a Cameo of the Poffin girl and her Roserade and Lotad!
    -Double Performance in Akatsuki town. It's along the way to Sunnyshore and...near Mt. Coronet I think. O_o
    -Also, it's the pokegear! Now Brock really is Max!
    -Meowth is found injured
    -Meowth tells them this was done by Team galactic in an all out brawl and that's how they find out about the ironworks and handsome.
    -I liked how Meowth refuses to take their help, saying something along the lines of he'll save J&J himself, but Dawn just says their going anyway to help Handsome.
    -The pose skuntank was in when it was watching over Team rocket and handsome's Cell was priceless, as was its laughter when jessie got shocked.
    -I liked the music playing when Pluto and Jupiter were talking near the red chain. Movie 10 music.
    -Also the music playing during the aerial battle made that scene feel all old school. Loved that whole scene in general especially when they land and piplup runs into Skuntank and Jupiter. Sweet
    -battle atop the ironworks rooftop. The ironworks sure did provide some scenery that this anime rarely gets to see. Love it.
    -Also cool music when Jupiter tells the gang about the pixies. I think shes telling them about their relation to them? I dunno.
    -It's clear to me that none of the admins really like Pluto. He's more of nuisance to them it seems, and he seems full of himself when he refers to himself as " the genius pluto-sama".

So yeah, overall the episode was awesome! Twas a fine setupo episode and the new AD did a really good job, although he could have made some scenes flow a little more smoothly, but hey, low budget anime right?

9/10 from me Can't wait til next week!

Marry the Night

This is one of those episodes where I find Meowth to be awesome. Really, he acted all calm and, dare I say, cool throughout the ep. :P

Hm, a Lucario and Froslass making a Double Appeal? Never saw that combination coming. Still nice to see them, though. And Dawn's last contest is a Double Performance? I like that.

I loved how Jupiter already knew about Ash, Dawn and Brock's encounters with the three pixies, and their reactions to when she pointed it out.

This whole episode was just full of tension. Can't wait for the last two! (:

9/10

After my absence for the previous two episodes, S.Suikun is back and loaded with bullet-point shells.

- You know, Handsome really ought to carry around a Pokemon or two. May save his butt when others are equipped with Pokemon.
    - AG title music? I had to do a double take on that one, honestly.
    - Hey look, it's Roserade Girl and Superhero Roserade! I do hope we get also a cameo of Pikachu bakery old lady.
    - Brock: "Look at me and my Pokegear! I'm helping! I'm truly helping!"
    - Route 205? Dang, and here I was all ready to joke about "Generic Flower Field of Woe".
    - I'm creeped out by the game accuracy here. You've got the flower field behind Fuego Ironworks with the river running between them and an actual route name?
    - Galactic stuff happens. I still love Pluto's cackle and I still hope you dub viewers aren't robbed of his wheezing laugh.
    - Did I mention that it's nice seeing Handome in a decently animated episode for once?
    - Red Chain fragment is Pluto prank. Creates a giant ball of light that...does absolutely nothing except break the glass.
    - Hunter J. Dun dun dun.
    - Notice how neither Mars nor J had lines here. 101 in How to Save Money on Your Casting Budgets.

Obviously a set-up episode for bigger things. Let's hope those "bigger things" are also "quality things".
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

I don't get the end of the episode. Where were Ash, Dawn, and Brock going? What was Dawn upset about? Why were they shown separately at the end?
    Ash's team right now

I just saw the episode I it was awsome. The music was epic, keeping my fingers crossed that the dub keeps the music. Skuntank was hiliarious and so was Jessie getting shocked. But that went away when both James and Jessie got shocked. As of right now I think that the pacing for the episodes is good. In one episode we get alot going on but it flows. From the beginning where Team Rocket and Looker are captured it flows to Ash and Friends finding and helping Meowth. Then later it gives a small view of Saturn opening the path to Sphere Pillar.
    I thought that the encounter with Jupiter was short up interesting that she know of Ash,Dawn, and Brock's connection with the pixies. Although I can imagine that she already knew about Ash and Dawn's encounter with the pixies because of them telling Cyrus. With Brock, she either imagined that he would seen Uxie or was inform by one of the Galactic Grunts that were at Lake Acuity.

And in the end of the episode we get the set up for the next episode, with Hunter J heading to Lake Valor. So its very safe to assume that the episode will start with the bombing of Lake Valor. I still have high hopes for the arc to be great.

Quote Originally Posted by STICKTOPIA View Post
    I don't get the end of the episode. Where were Ash, Dawn, and Brock going? What was Dawn upset about? Why were they shown separately at the end?
    You must have not seen the whole episode. They are heading to sunyshore!! Jokes aside they are off to Mt.Coronet to face Team Galactic. Dawn is probably upset by what is going on with team Galatic. And I have no clue why they were shown separately at the end.
    Last edited by TicoPokemonMaster; 6th November 2009 at 5:30 AM.
    On Nov 21, 2010, I'm going on vacation. I'm going to a country to visit two friends and a grumpy oldtimer who are awaiting my return.

Pretty good episode. Jupiter got a decent sized role.

This was a fun episode, i'm eager to see what's next.

I loved the flower field and the fuego ironworks next to each other like in the games.
    Kotone Lyra is awesome kotto ne?!

I liked the episode. Animation was alright, seeing this guy was once *ahem* that guy's minion. Not bad at all.

Well, at least Jupiter got some last minute screen time. Skuntank was adorable sitting & watching Jessie, James & Looker. Is it me, or is it that 2/3 of the commanders (namely Saturn and in this case, Jupiter) just dislikes Charon?

Anyway... I'm looking forward towards the next episode with Hunter J. Uxie was seen blasting & breaking J's visor/goggles thing.

BACK

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    I dunno, people made a big deal when Dawn defeated May so I really don't want to know how people with her beating Jasmine.
    Theyll start screaming besides a battle with jasmine would be one of the best things or if jasmine doesnt enter,then she could just watch the contest.Either way,I just want to see jasmine with her hg/ss clothes.Even if the contest is not in sunnyshore.
    Last edited by megaman12; 6th November 2009 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by STICKTOPIA View Post
    Where can i find this episode to watch? Don't say youtube b/c no 1 uploaded it yet. If it is then plz send it to me.
    I just watched it from there. I ain't telling you where, that's your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythic Mist View Post
    The contest isn't in Sunnyshore, it's in a place called Asatsuki town. It's along the way to Sunnyshore.
    I'm not going to say anything, just reread and rewrite the word slightly and you should get it.

-Cool intro to the episode with Handsome being Captured. Incredibly intense
    Him not being phased a bit was pretty neat too.

-Jupiter knows it's handsome and that its a codename. :O
    Gotta hand it to Galactic, they're observant. Then again, if they were to be a successful world taking crime syndicate, then obviously they'd need to be prepared.

-The gang has apparently stopped in Floaroma Town and we get to see a Cameo of the Poffin girl and her Roserade and Lotad!
    It's pretty bad when I forget for a moment that Fuego is at Floaroma.

-Also, it's the pokegear! Now Brock really is Max!
    It's a toy, and it's being used to advertise HGSS. He's gonna use it every chance he gets. Like Dawn's Poketch. Except that she hardly uses anything besides that retarded coin flipper; despite it's surprising use...

-Meowth tells them this was done by Team galactic in an all out brawl and that's how they find out about the ironworks and handsome.
    -I liked how Meowth refuses to take their help, saying something along the lines of he'll save J&J himself, but Dawn just says their going anyway to help Handsome.
    -The pose skuntank was in when it was watching over Team rocket and handsome's Cell was priceless, as was its laughter when jessie got shocked.
    That was pure hilarity. It was even better when both her and James get zapped by it. Then again, I'd expect that from them.

-battle atop the ironworks rooftop. The ironworks sure did provide some scenery that this anime rarely gets to see. Love it.
    I wasn't paying attention, but it's great that Fuego got such a big role, despite being a side location. Truthfully, unless you decide to explore (much like Iron Island) you never even have to visit it.

-Also cool music when Jupiter tells the gang about the pixies. I think shes telling them about their relation to them? I dunno.
    Initially, I was a bit confused about how she would know about their relations. That was until I remembered that they specifically said that they'd seen them. Back in Celestic town when Cyrus was "undercover". I presume he told them (Mars, Jupiter, Saturn) about this and that's how she knew. She probably just assumed with Uxie seeing as that was the only one that wasn't mentioned.

-It's clear to me that none of the admins really like Pluto. He's more of nuisance to them it seems, and he seems full of himself when he refers to himself as " the genius pluto-sama".
    A creepy old coot, but it does add a layer of comic relief to such a serious and very organized group of people.

Quote Originally Posted by S.Suikun View Post
    After my absence for the previous two episodes, S.Suikun is back and loaded with bullet-point shells.

- You know, Handsome really ought to carry around a Pokemon or two. May save his butt when others are equipped with Pokemon.
    Wait, I thought he had mad kung-fu skills? I mean, I recall people mentioning he took down a TG grunt bare handed. Course, he didn't have a stick to whack them with.

- Hey look, it's Roserade Girl and Superhero Roserade! I do hope we get also a cameo of Pikachu bakery old lady.
    Maybe, but at least the former was closer to more relevant location.

- Brock: "Look at me and my Pokegear! I'm helping! I'm truly helping!"
    He is, he's advertising .

- Route 205? Dang, and here I was all ready to joke about "Generic Flower Field of Woe".
    - I'm creeped out by the game accuracy here. You've got the flower field behind Fuego Ironworks with the river running between them and an actual route name?
    S.o.B. they really seem to be paying a lot more attention to detail this series. That's impressive.

- Galactic stuff happens. I still love Pluto's cackle and I still hope you dub viewers aren't robbed of his wheezing laugh.
    Considering how that hilarious scene in that Rotom episode wasn't changed at all, I think we'll be fine. Doubtful, but they seem to be doing a better job than before.

- Red Chain fragment is Pluto prank. Creates a giant ball of light that...does absolutely nothing except break the glass.
    And fries that computer used to scan it. Love the little Charon icon: you've be Plutowned/Chared! (yeah, I'll admit, I was trying to hard there)

Obviously a set-up episode for bigger things. Let's hope those "bigger things" are also "quality things".
    So far so good...

<C_L>

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Let's just hope in the two next episodes that Ash and his friends stop Team Galactic and Pokemon Hunter J once and for all. They need all the help they can get. Gary will make his appearance,and so does the Champion Master Cynthia. They may need their help to stop the two big criminals.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Quote Originally Posted by csisps_26 View Post
    Is it me, or is it that 2/3 of the commanders (namely Saturn and in this case, Jupiter) just dislikes Charon?
    All the commanders hate him obviously. He's an old, crusty guy who does nothing but giggle at their anger and failures, as you see in the anime. BUT I LOVE HIM SO MUCH.
    We never saw Mars and how she feels about him anime-wise. But in Platinum, she obviously has a dislike for him as well.

But anyways.
    I did catch the episode later on. We finally got decent screentime of Jupiter. And this episode really showed her shine and brought out her personality more. I loved her expressions throughout the episode. Especially her 'evil happy' looks.
    Oh and of course the part when she was in the copter with Pluto. And his giggling. She was pretty p issed and yeeeah.

GREAT EPISODE THOUGH. This episode wasn't so much as a finale, as it was to be Jupiter's last minute screentime episode.
    The ending was pretty cool too, with Cyrus calling Hunter J.

AND JUPITER'S SKUNTANK LAUGHING AT TEAM ROCKET IN THE CELL. Very cute, ehe.

:> Team Galactic ..yesyess, awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Kit Kat View Post
    Oh and of course the part when she was in the copter with Pluto. And his giggling. She was pretty p issed and yeeeah.
    About that, at one point she stared down and noticed what appears to be a trapdoor... whats up with that?

<C_L>

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt_Latios View Post
    About that, at one point she stared down and noticed what appears to be a trapdoor... whats up with that?

<C_L>
    I was wondering that, too. Maybe another Galactic Bomb? :O

Whatever it was, it must've been pretty important.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast