Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Battle Finale of Legend! (620)

Okay, seriously - Blackjack and Yeti quit it. Please exclude the shipping-like remarks here and bring it to shippers where I'm sure we can set up a Team Galactic ship debate thread somewheres. In the mean time, please stay in canon and remember where you are. Someone needs to stop egging the other on, who will it be?

In all seriousness, if I get one more report on this, I'm infracting both of you. D:
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

I'm playing Slowpoke here, but i have a doubt and i forgot to post it earlier: what's that "belt" thing that Dialga and Palkia have? That thing that looks like the one Arceus has.

Edit: Thank you Blackjack Gabbiani
    Last edited by NES; 15th November 2009 at 11:41 AM.
    Kotone Lyra is awesome kotto ne?!

It's the result of the Red Chain. It changed shape when it went around them.
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (updated June 29th, 2014)
    Or better yet, join my LJ comm Ware Wa Collector!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine (strong XY spoilers--winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!)

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Come to think of it, did Cynthia actually do any battling at all? She stopped Jupiter with her Garchomp, but all I remember from the final shots were Pikachu/Piplup/Croagunk attacking.
    I can't quite remember the context but Cynthia has her Garchomp use draco meteor twice; at the same time as Ash and co use their Pokemon.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

This episode was one of the most exciting in a long time, but it had a sadly anticlimactic ending.
    8.5/10
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

One word: AMAZING!!
    The Team Galactic finale > Aqua/Magma finale.
    It was very exiciting and action packed.
    9.5/10

Quote Originally Posted by Espeon 114x View Post
    One word: AMAZING!!
    The Team Galactic finale > Aqua/Magma finale.
    It was very exiciting and action packed.
    9.5/10
    Yeah I mean, in some ways it was better, but it still felt hollow.

The Legendary Pokemon (Dialga & Palkia) didn't battle so it felt anticlimactic.

And then Cyrus disappears into a space vortex...

Oh wow I thought I posted here already. Is this a good way to make Gary appear. He didn't do much of anything. He failed at battling Saturn. The episode was good overall but I was hoping to see a little Ash vs Cyrus. Cyrus is not gonna survive in there. I love how Mars screamed and was about to go after Cyrus(only to be stopped by Saturn).
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

I do agree about this episode feeling kinda hollow'ish.. it made me go: hmm why are those &#252;bers just floating in the air moaning, and not flying around causing chaos??
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I just have one thing to say about this episode: "Ginga-Dan getto da ze!"

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

BUT will Charon make a future reappearance??? That, is the question!

I wouldn't really mind if he didn't appear.. but it would add some more screentime for Ash's pokes.. and Charon.. but overall the extended Galactic plot in Platinum was kinda sucky.. You already finished the mainstory line and then you have a little chore left to do.. while you actually want to be fighting..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

did this already air in america crap i missed it

Quote Originally Posted by jjag20 View Post
    did this already air in america crap i missed it
    It just aired today. Seriously, man.

9/10
    I did like it to a decent amount. My complaint is that it seemed rushed a little bit. They should have extended the Team Galactic Finale by one or two episodes maybe so we could see Giratina & the Distortion World and maybe even Arceus as well. The whole thing seemed a little bit rushed. I'd have been fine with it lasting until DP154, five episodes.

DP153 could have been about Giratina & the Distortion World.
    DP154 could be about Arceus coming and making everything right.

At least there were some references to Arceus and maybe the portal goes to the Distortion World, referencing Giratina. Well, too late now.

Ruby: LeafGreen (Nuzlocke):
    Emerald: Diamond:
    Pearl: Platinum:
    SoulSilver: White:
    White 2:
    Wii FC: 8945-6722-1722-6586 | Nintendo Network ID: Master_Zach
    3DS FC: 1289-8257-7574 | Xbox Gamertag: WaTeRChAmP97
    Claimed: Blastoise, Pokémon XY & Calem from Pokémon XY

Man, this episode was so epic, but it felt like it went by so fast. Nonetheless, I enjoyed it completely.

Shame Team Rocket and Looker's disguises failed from second 1. Its like they saw through them, but better this time.

Seeing Croagunk getting pwnd again along with Pikachu and Piplup at the beginning made me feel like he'd never get his revenge. D: It made it worse to see the pixies all controlled.

Then at the Spear Pillar, the whole place was massively epic. Along with Cyrus summoning Dialga and Palkia. Their glowy colors of Blue and Dark Pink was amazing, then seeing them in their physical selves was awesome.

Then seeing the pixies free from the red chain by the gangs main Pokemon was sweet.

Seeing Jupiter go a bit crazy, while tied up at the part where Dialga and Palkia make a new world, was pretty interesting.

Seeing the portal to a new world had me mind blown, but only to make it scary that Cyrus had no need of anyone else and then chooses to enter the new world when its nearly about to close.

Then with the gang and pixies back in business, another rematch with Croagunk and Toxicroak. And Croagunk was more determined than ever, and finally defeated Toxicroak! I was uber happy.

What makes it feel so touching is when Mars brings out one more epic thing about her basically. "Cyrus, NOOO!" Man, that was so sad though.

Then the gang communicating with the pixies to stop the void gave like an epic feeling while watching. Apparently as they chanted the lines "And if we come, together as one, we can win the battle". Apparently they skipped one line. xp Unless I misheard in the first place. My friend told me about that. But seeing the 6 working together was awesome anyways.

Then was happy to see the pixies all jolly and happy after the stopped the void. But made me sad to see when the dragons went back to their dimensions. and then the pixies saying farewell to the gang, and assuming they're returning to the lakes.

In the end, seeing the Commanders arrested. Sad to see that Team Galactic is finished once and for all now that Cyrus is gone. But where might Charon be?...

Man, one of the biggest arc ever is now over. I loved every second of it, now to press onwards for the last 4 episodes to Season 12 and further.
    Last edited by the1stpkmnfan; 10th April 2010 at 4:29 PM.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

SO FREAKING RUSHED DAMNIT!
    uhg.

But I got up to see this definitely. My only reason for watching D/P atm is OVER. ughghhg I'll find something else to enjoy in the show to watch!

They ruined Mars' scream! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! ROFL. You don't know how hard I was laughing from the time Cyrus floated up to the bubble and was all "IT'S ONLY MINE ALL MINE!" and Mars went "Cyrus. Noooooo!" in her whiny voice and she sounded so not amused, but not even upset. In Japan she was like shaking the screen with her scream. I like felt her pain there. This one, it gave me the giggles. ):

hahahhaa Jupiter we're all gonna die YOU TOO. "HAHA THAT'S FINE WITH ME!!!!"

jhfdjhgjhg. I wish they gave at least another episode. They did better than the other villains. But totally rushed. Too much stuff went on in such a short amount of time. Oh well, pretty decent anyways.

I'm going back to bed! WHEEEE.

I set my DVR to record it this morning on HD so i can watch it on my parent's HD TV! I got up and It didn't show up at all! It was on the channel and the DVR said it recorded but wasn't anywhere on the list!! Damn you Dish Network!!

But I saw the Japanese version though. it was good that D/P kept their original voices.

This was definitely better than the Groudon/Kyogre arc. That was weak!

"My Popularity in the Pokemon Universe continues to shine like the Aura that is with me. A full-feature movie, 4 two-parter episodes from the Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos anime sagas, a 5-episode arc featuring my trainer Korrina, 3 appearances in the Smash Bros games and a Poke spokespearson for the Pokemon Trading Card commercials and the upcoming Pokken Fighters game. May I soon reach the fame that belongs to Pikachu"

3DS Friend code - 3007 9374 1244

Unlike the others, Charon knew Cyrus had no intention of sharing the New World Team Galactic all along, didn't he?And since they've already done an episode centered around Heatran, I doubt we're going to be seeing Charon again.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    Terrible..
    tsk, tsk writers.

I honestly have to say that, having seen both, I REALLY like the Magma/Aqua finale more. It was the same length of time really, DP150 was a solo mission like the rest of TG's episodes and not a finale part.

Just wtf @ the ending. The only good use of my time while eating breakfast was the preview for 153.. now THERE is quality.

Oh my trucking... how could they do this to Mars ;-; the look on her face, the anguished scream, how she just sat there like a shell in the car while Saturn and Jupiter talked about the weather.. :'(
    That is cruel depriving a young woman of her love. Well at least they can have a Ghost of Maiden's Peak 2.0 ep now 8\

I love how Jupiter never really cares that much and by the end Saturn is like "this is gay" too while poor Mars cries herself to sleep every night now until she suicides in depression..

gdi she and Cyrus are suicidal maniacs.. it was made to be o')
    That was the finale o.0?

PKMN Pearl FC: 0904 3053 6984

PKMN Black FC: 1463 6353 3437

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/e1wme.gif[/IMG]

I was disappointed that neither Giratina nor Arceus made an appearance to stop Cyrus's plan on creating the new world. So the lake chose Ash and co. because they love Pokemon so much? I thought it was because they represent the three things the lake trio control: Knowledge, Emotion, and Willpower. Poor Cyrus, he'll be all alone trapped in his own universe for all eternity. That concludes the Galactic saga, now off to Sunnyshore City.

i am going to watch this episode today or tomorrow and it seems very EPIC!
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

This episode was great. It was awesome that Team Galactic saw through Team Rocket (and Looker's) disguises. Now if only Ash was that smart to do that more often. Also awesome that Croagunk took down Toxicroak. Draco Meteor was one of the coolest attacks I ever seen.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

It was a great episode with a great way to end the Galactic plot. Cyrus summons Dialga and Palkia, but Ash and crew stop him before he could do anything else. I was suprised when Jupiter said she didn't care about not being part of the new world. And Charon wasn't arrested with Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn, so he might return someday. Overall it was a good episode.

Maybe Saturn will take control over Team Galactic like in the games, and do something beneficial with it.

EDIT: It was also kinda creepy when Cyrus jumped into the opening to his "new world" just as it was closing. Maybe it took him to the Distortion World and Giratina ate him. XD
    Last edited by AscendingFire; 10th April 2010 at 8:45 PM.

What can I say about this episode. Overhype is a good word. The animation was subpar, and the logic in the script was weird. I still do not get how Ash and friends were chosen, or why they even had to be shown off as so special. I do not understand why Cynthia could not do more, considering she is champ, and how she didn't know too much.

Also, I said this before, but this seems so much like the 5Ds season finale, once they showed the three of the main characters going off to fight the great evil. But this was much less epic, as there was NO action at all. Someone explain that to me. Where was it? If you consider the one movers on the red chain or croagunk attacking as action, learn what action is.

One thing I can tell some of us don't know is that no new universe was actually made, but a portal to one was opened, and that was what Cyrus went into.

Mars = Amy Rose
    Charon = Dr. Eggman
    Cryrus = ??? His voice sounds familiar)

Random : PokéRadar

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast