Thread: Hello everyone

Default Hello everyone

Hello everyone.
    I've been using this site for years, just never got around to the forums.

Well, at the moment I am creating a type-based team for every type there is, and I thought I would use Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan as part of the fighting team. The problem is, I haven't been able to find Tyrogue based on this site's detalied description. I've been using the pokéradar on the west side of route 211 for almost an hour now, still no Tyrogue. So I went searching other places, and some said it was route 213 and others said Tyrogue wasn't available in the Platinum version (which is the one I am playing at the moment).

I could really use some confirmation from anyone in here.. I haven't ever searched this long for a Pokémon, not even a rare 5% chance one.
    So am I searching in the wrong place or do I need to keep searching?

Thanks.
    -Cristian.

heyya, welcomz

Serebii says
    Route 211 West (PokeRadar)
    so im guessingit's right. Keep looking around that area i guess, or get a hitmontop/hitmonchan/hitmonlee from one of the other games (gba) and breed them.

future English HG team! - Feraligatr, Houndoom, Espeon, Ampharos, Togekiss, kingdra - future English HG team!

*'Ekans' is 'Snake' backwards,*
    *'Arbok' is 'Kobra' (Cobra) backwards,*
    *and Muk is ...*
    And yet,
    It's still a child's game

Thanks for the quick reply.
    Thing is, I sold my Leafgreen and Emerald versions along with Diamond a year ago, cuz I wasn't playing anymore and was in need of money. So now that I have platinum and my spark is lit again, I can't rely on those games anymore, sadly. It kills me, cuz I really want a Charizard, since it's been my favorite since I was 10.. back in the first generation.

Skull-Kid is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

Welcome to the forums!

Please read the rules and if you have any questions just VM/PM me or a member of staff. We'd be happy to help

I'll add you as a friend Hopefully the first of many

Welcome to the forums! Have fun!
    Gone, and probably won't come back.
    Back for now.