Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Prized Pokemon?

Default Most Prized Pokemon?

Even though most Pokemon look the same as the members of it's species, sometimes a particular pokemon holds a special story within it, whether it's in the ribbons they hold, the place they were caught, or a particularly awesome battle they won. My question to you all is... is there one single Pokemon among your games' severely limited boxes that you hold a particular fondness for. Time to start channeling the PKMN fan club president here. : P

Six years ago, I purchased my first copy of Sapphire version and chose Mudkip as my starter. Two-file reboots later a lv100 Swampert (saved by trading with a friend) won the Lv. 100 Battle Tower Ribbon, the Earth Ribbon from Colosseum's Mt Battle Challenge (Won me a Ho-oh with that.) and finally, journeying into the 4th generation, Platinum version's Palmer fell at the hands of him, my second MVP, and an awesome Latias.

To see this epic showdown in your Platinum version,
    the video number is: 67-49391-68481

My shiny metagross I got from emerald I wanted a shiny but I didn't have the time to soft reset so I just took the beldum from the table and it was a shiny first time! I traded it to XD to help beat Mt battle and get a cyndaquil then back to emerald where it helped me defeat the battle tower. I then traded it to diamond and it defeated the battle tower again. Finally trading it to platinum and it has helped me defeat most of the frontier brains. My metagross is my most prized pokemon because I have had it longer than any of my other pokemon I use in my main team and it was my first shiny.

mmm... tough question, i go with my flareon, hasty nature almost flawles ivs, have him since leafgreen its ev trained to 252 atk 4 spa and 252 speed, i have used it in many ou battles and has paid off.
    Who said moe cant be Gar?

Fc Ixchen: 0559-7194-5664
    Poison safari : Muk Cascoon Venomoth

LF 6iv Nonshinny Naive Landorus I with HA that knows knock off, 6iv Nonshinny naive Azelf with Stealth Rock and 6iv Nonshinny Naive prankster ThundurusI with knockoff.I got nothing decent to offer just consider it a charity of some sort PM me if you are willing to help

Cool topic. I just caught this one, but it's kinda special already!

Raikou
    Timid
    30 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31
    L 40 UT

I've been working on catching this mofo for 3 days straight now. I've only got a Heart Gold Cart, no flashcarts, or emulators (not that I have a problem with them, I just don't have any! xD), so I had to constantly try over and over again to hit my seed, which stretched out the process.

It took me hours and hours and hours of trial and error to catch it. Firstly, I had to figure out what actions advanced my frame, then I found out they aren't constant like in DPPt, then I had to randomly try different actions in different orders to find what would add up to the frame I needed. I finally came up with Sweet Scenting 6 times to raise my frame to 147, then turning in place (not to or from my poke) 73 times, then stepping forward to activate my dogs and put Raikou on frame 267.

This was my very first HG RNG, by far my hardest RNG'd ever, and is easily the poke I'm most proud of.

Now I can finally progress in my game...

...after a looooooooong nap! -_-....zzzzzzZZZZZZz

My most prized pokemon is by far my Swampert. Mixpert with a Relaxed nature and all its IVs are 31 except for Special Attack which is 17. My RNG'd Shiny Adamant Beldum is probably my second most prized pokemon. It's IVs are also second to none and it looks completely awesome. But not as awesome as my Swampert.
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Probably my first Totodile in Silver. She was never fainted in battle. She saved me from that stupid Miltank too. Looking back on it...she has really crappy moves...O.o But yeah.

Now, it's my shiny Lucario. He's sweeet..

My most prized pokemon is my first ever Eevee from XD and my second is my Flareon from LG. Even though they aren't bred, ev'd or whatever, they are just so memorable. =3
    " The best way to cheer yourself up is to cheer somebody else up. "
    .:~Mark Twain~:.

Diamond : 2149~6803~4409 ( For trading Eevees with various egg moves and more )

SoulSilver : 1248~0973~4842 ( For battles and MORE Eevees )

My treasured Pokemon was a shiny Lugia that I obtained from a friend of mine. Since Lugia is my favorite legendary Pokemon this was a gift for me and I loved it. But I lost it but that is another story.
    "Under the rain,
    your mind clears,
    your body relaxes.
    It is called healing of the soul."
    ~By: Me

I try to breed with DV 31/31/x/x/x/31.

I finally get 31/31/31/10/31/31 dv with jolly nature. Sad that, his ability isn't snowcloak but I didn't use hail team so I ignored it.
    3DS FC : 3566-2812-7996

My Safari have :

I can Pokeshift service.

My would be my very first shiny pokemon
    I was playing emerald and i really at the time didn't know wat i wuz doing
    but when i came across the house where you obtain a Beldum and on my very first try of getting it.It was shiny
    i mean i was so happy that i almost cried.....Btw that had to be my most prized pokemon.
    Serebii veteran...if that is a thing O.o

My most prized Pokemon is none other than my WISHMKR Jirachi. Besides it being my favorite Pokemon, ev-trained with maxed out Attack stat, and a paraflincher, there are plenty more reasons as to why I call it my most prized Pokemon... and that is because of the person who gave it to me. He is a very close best friend of mine (even to this day), and he knew that I loved Jirachi a lot, he ended up giving one to me as a gift. Ever since then, this Jirachi has never been switched out of my party. I would never forget this moment. ^-^;

"Wait for the right moment, and open fire. Hide in the shadows, and become a Sharpshooter!"

Trinity League's Psychic Mistress & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU)
    ---

The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant (294 / 395) | The Legend of Zelda Club: Guard Rank
    Banner + Facility Badge: Sworn Metalhead | Espeon Badge: Northern Lights | Current Xat Avatar: EmiiLava | Rawr~ <3

Probably my Blaziken. From Ruby. When it first came out.

It's the only Pokemon I've had the patience to train to 100. He doesn't have the greatest stats or moves for what he could be, but I've spent the most time with him. My Infernape is also catching up to him, but can never replace the Blaziken.
    Nyeh.

My most prized pokemon has to definitely be my shiny WISHMKR Jirachi. It may be Lax nat., but is was my favorite pokemon and my first shiny not counting the red Gyrados from GSC.
    Diamond FC: 3437-0161-2487
    Platinum FC: 1075-6887-8965

I prefer that everyone use my Diamond Friend Code. Thanks!

My Sprite Recolors! More coming soon!

REST OF SIG UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

Well I have 3, My Electivire, Noctowl, and Tyranitar.

I've had my Noctowl when it was a Hoothoot back when I first started my Diamond and now its my main flyer.

Electivire came from Pokemon: BR and since its been on my team.

Tyranitar was one of the first pokes I really took the time to IV breed, I ended up getting one with Maxed Ivs in Attack and 28 in Speed with Dragon Dance.

Spoiler:- OSL Badges:

White: 3911-6828-9051

My shiny Swampert! 6 hours straight of SR ing

There's a very similar thread to this in General Discussion, but I'll repeat mine anyway. It's my Shiny Luxray, who is at around level 72 at the moment. He's not EV trained or anything, because I don't care about that. He's just strong and looks cool.

Shiny Banner

Current Hunt: Thundurus ~ White ~ Soft Reset
    Most Recent Shiny: Unown I ~ HeartGold ~ Random Encounter ~ 4130 Encounters

The one I hold most fondness for, is not one because of its IV's, nature, it's color, or any real battles it won me. No, it somehow earned this fondness through the sheer amount of time I spent with it. No pokemon since or previous to it has ever become this special to me.

That would be my Umbreon of Gold. No doubt, the greatest and most beloved pokemon I ever had

Quote Originally Posted by RLinksoul View Post
    Even though most Pokemon look the same as the members of it's species, sometimes a particular pokemon holds a special story within it, whether it's in the ribbons they hold, the place they were caught, or a particularly awesome battle they won. My question to you all is... is there one single Pokemon among your games' severely limited boxes that you hold a particular fondness for. Time to start channeling the PKMN fan club president here. : P

Six years ago, I purchased my first copy of Sapphire version and chose Mudkip as my starter. Two-file reboots later a lv100 Swampert (saved by trading with a friend) won the Lv. 100 Battle Tower Ribbon, the Earth Ribbon from Colosseum's Mt Battle Challenge (Won me a Ho-oh with that.) and finally, journeying into the 4th generation, Platinum version's Palmer fell at the hands of him, my second MVP, and an awesome Latias.

To see this epic showdown in your Platinum version,
    the video number is: 67-49391-68481
    hmm my prized pokemon would have to be my shiny tyranitar Zirconia i ev trained and wow she is a beast I won against the battle arcade with her awesome attack she is my best pokemon i would not trade her in the whole wide world. XP nyah!! I LOVE MY ZIRCONIA!
    lucario banner was okayed in signature rules and was deleted cuz some admin was mean and it's by DarkPrince.

my freind code for pokemon black is 1635 3473 3428

credit
    artist is sarahdee im not going to link to artists profile from here if mods want the link pm me
    btw i own the doberman character

My incredibly fast Uxie with Speed-raising IVs and nature.

I don't know how's that gonna work though.
    MOMENTARY ACCOUNT REVIVAL IN HONOUR OF GAMEFREAKIN' RSE REMAKES

`
    no longer here :U
        Spoiler:- but:

My shiny giratina and shiny heatran both caught legitely.

The World God Only knows

mine would be my luxray.
    it was my second friend in platinum and she helped me in many battles and still does today.
    "I know, too, that death is the only god that comes when called." Robert Zelazny

3DS Friend code: 1650-1704-4324
    Safari: Bug type. Masquerain, Ledyba, Pinsir.

Pokemon Trade Offers (5th generation):

*FT: Shiny creation trio (Giratina/Palkia/Dialga), HA Kami Trio, Reshiram and Zekrom.
    *Looking for legitimate legendary or shiny Pokemon.

Animal Crossing Dream Address: 5300-3515-7188

Twitter: @ReallyEmily5
    Believe it or not, I'm a girl.

Hmm.. While I believe that all of my pokemon are beneficial in some way, My MVP is my Infernape. Punching holes through walls all with a simple Swords Dance then Close Combat or Flare Blitz to the face.

Yes, He's a suicidal monkey of doom.
    MewtwoTHOUSAND is an original character DO NOT STEAL.

Oh and I use cheating devices to hack legitimate pokemon that I use for my own amusement only, get over it.

My shiny es dragonite

Most Prized Pokemon includes the followin

Lucario ( First Level 100)
    Lugia ( First legendary on game in a trade)
    Mewtwo ( First to have a sealed spot in the team)
    Empoleon ( Strongest starter i had in years)
    shiny Darkrai (First shiny i caught and is a legendary 8D)

My most prized pokemon was Swampert in Saphire. He had 9 ribbons.
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky !!!

My future SoulSilver team:
    -Meganium
    -Machamp
    -Mamoswine
    -Jynx
    -Ampharos
    -Pidgeot

70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams. If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (Started by SapphireL)

<not so much

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast