Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Prized Pokemon?

My Typhlosion's from Emerald and Crystal, and my Torterra from Pearl.
    Typhlosion was the pokemon that started my love for Johto and Torterra was the pokemon that helped me see that Grass type starters are good too!

A few cross my mind:

My level 98 Electrivire. I got it from Poketopia at level 50 and his insane speed, attack and great moveset is making me consider assembling a team to take into competitive battle.

My level 72 Infernape. I've had him since I started my adventure in '09 and he's been one of my best since. He managed to take out the E4's Psychic (can't remember his name) Bronzong with a single Flame Wheel.

My most prized pokemon would probably be the Metagross (it was a Beldum at the time) I caught right after I got National dex on Pearl version. It may not be ev trained, trained for competative play, or any of that stuff, but it's helped me train many pokemon, helped me win some battle frontier challenges, and was my first pokemon that I raised to level 100 since Blue version for the GB color. Plus, Metagross is just my favorite pokemon.

M y most prized is my lv. 100 Infernape the first pokemon i trained to lv. 100
    http://i41.*******.com/33o7gph.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/cjajd.jpg[/IMG]

70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

My most prized pokemon was probably my Kingdra

Near flawless IVs and won me my first true battle with a full Ev'd Team. I was losing 4-1 and cam back 1-0

My most prized pokemon so far is my Shiny Charizard, I got it from a trade, but what makes it special, other than looking like a complete badass mo-fo is that it has perfect Sp.Atk and Speed IVs.
    Diamond FC:
    2622 2408 1031 [/CENTER]

Mine would probably have too be my Tyranitar that ive had since firered, 252 attack 252 defense 3 Spdef, 31 / 31 / 28 / 10 / 31 / 10

Credit goes to

~.:Northern Lights:.~

For the badge

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueRabbit View Post
    ^ That can't happen. You can only sleep for 5 Turns. Also, there is no "Colosseum Leader" in the Battle Frontier.
    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalPokeMasta View Post
    Does Lugia only learn Aeroblast in SoulSilver like it only did in the original Silver?

Mine is Metagross, I always used in the Battle Frontier and it really is awesome
    At Emerald I had all the sylver symbols, always used it except at the battle palace.
    HG Bart: 2794 - 4319 - 4346
    Platinum Fireape: 5414 - 1640 - 7382
    Proud owner of shiny and with modest nature!

credits to 9dragonbreed for this awesome banner!

The shiny hunt is open again!
    I'll do requests, only if the pokemon is obtainable in grass! (in platinum)

I have a few pokes that i love and prize above others.

First is my ev trained team. My first ev trained team that is. Copied from my team in silver before it got corrupted; Typhlosion, Espeon, Tyranitar, Houndoom, Kingdra, Crobat. I had a Lugia instead of Kingdra and i now have a Lugia to replace it but i've grown rather attached to the Kingdra.
    This was my first ev trained team so the ivs aren't perfect and some of the natures could be better but i cannot bring myself to trade them away for many of the fantastic things i see on the GTS.
    Espeon is probably my most prized in that team as she was my very first nature bred and ev trained pokemon.

My shiny Lopunny as she was my first ever shiny and she's a randomly found 1/8192 shiny. She has great stats and I adore rabbits and shiny lopunny reminds me of The Jump card from Cardcaptor Sakura which is my favourite manga/anime. The Jump is also one of my favourite cards.

My shiny Umbreon, found on the GTS as an Eevee but i was lucky, it has an iv of 29 in SpDef and 30 in Atk. Not perfect but really good for an Umbreon.

My shiny Charizard, my dream shiny as it has my favourite colours. I hatched mines on the eleventh egg! With 31 SpAtk! Shame the nature is Gentle but it is one of my most cherished pokemon.

Shiny Beldum... this was a trail and a half to get! Chaining in sandstorm for a start is annoying, then there is the stupid catch rate to worry about and then the fact it only knows take down! OH and boy do my chains love breaking in that area especially when i get a high chain. AND it was a case of trying everytime there was a swarm and then failing. Once it broke on 38... boy i was P****d. Then i fianlly get a chain of 40... and it took an HOUR to get the shiny patch to appear! THEN I mess up and press run by accident... oh boy am i realllllllllly irked by that. Almost threw my ds across the room but decied to hit my leg really hard instead.

So at my fiance's house oneday i notice the swarm is beldum and decide to chain. Luckily on the first try of that day i get a nice high chain and let me tell you it took me AGES as i was being super careful! And on the 38th chain a nice shiny patch appears =D SO i risk a few balls then decide "No, no way am i risking this further" and use the masterball. SO worth it. The synch i used worked so i have an adamant Beldum with 31 spAtk (oh the irony) and 28 ivs in both Attack and Defence! Honestly from the sheer trial and error of chaining that thing, my fury at the one i lost and the fact of all it's foibels of catch rate and dangerous recoil damage factor and one chance masterball i feel extremely lucky to have caught such a good Beldum.

Shiny Tyranitar, she has an adamant nature and an attack iv of 30! Caught on a chain of 7 which is my favourite number, brilliant colouration and she took me AGES to get i spent every Larvitar swarm chaining like a maniac for like half a year and in Jan 2010 i eventually get one and she is a rather fantastic one, her Attack is more than my original Ev trained Tyranitar. I think out of all my pokemon she is my most prized and cherished as i had a tranitar back in silver, Tyranitar is one of my favourites, the colouration for the shiny is better IMO as i love purple and then the fact she was caught as the seventh Larvitar, great nature and great ivs.

My shiny team. Do not ask for a battle, they're just for personal taste.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2131a2w.png[/IMG]
    Come and join if you have a love of breeding pokemon, want to share your knowledge or want to start!
    Credit shinydoug for the BC banner.

Flareon can learn Flare Blitz.
    http://oi54.*******.com/otdgr8.jpg

I have a box and a half full of Adamant Mold Breaker Axew. Some are Jolly. PM/VM if interested in one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zibdas
    I thought butter was a type until I was 6. I could've sworn there's a butter type...

Hmm, mine has to be my bronzong. It has a sassy nature and the IV's, 30/20/31/27/31/2. Its perfect in trick room teams! ^_^

Here comes the storm!

Spoiler:- Platinum Trainer info:

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeh View Post
    Mine would probably have too be my Tyranitar that ive had since firered, 252 attack 252 defense 3 Spdef, 31 / 31 / 28 / 10 / 31 / 10
    ....3 spdef?

anyway, probably my shiny timid rotom, flawless ivs, in a luxury ball

It would have to be my Swampert, whose name was "Tackit" for a reason that I dont want to tell about . Here is the story:

I chose Mudkip as my starter because I found it cute. And nicknamed it "Tackit" (Anyone guess why? ) Then:

1- It beat the Hoenn League alone and in my first go.
    2- It took part in some contests, and was my contest pokemon for a while.
    3- When I first saw Latias, now my 2nd favourite pokemon, it brought it down to about 1 HP. I thought Latias was just a pokemon that I hadnt seen before in that area and I said I would catch it later. ANyway, it helped me catch it very easily
    4- My friend STOLE my Sapphire, which had my Swampert (Lv.100), Latias (Lv.97) and other lv. 80 pokemon. I was really ****** off, but aI couldnt blame him without having proof. Then, a week later, I found a dusty Pokemon Sapphire under my friends cupboard, It probably went there and no one could take it. I spent 15 minutes to get it. I put it in my GBA that night, and saw that it was MY game, with my Swampert inside, and my Latias at Level 100, with some really bad attack choices. I was VERY happy.
    5- I migrated it to Diamond, and it was just as good in there too.

Wait for my Swampert , SoulSilver!
    My Favourite Pokemon:

Swampert Latias Typhlosion Meganium

* I HAVE CHORTLES! *Fawfully sound*...

-------Funny Quotes-------

Quote Originally Posted by R. New View Post
    ...your parents buy you a kitten, you examine it, declare its IVs to be insufficient and release it in the nearest forest.

For me it would have to be my shiny magneton in my ruby nuzlocke.

It saved me from losing against wally's calm minded double teamed guardivuor after all My other pokemon were defeated
    then it defeated steven's metagross.
    My Favorite pokemunz

If you love mafia go here

my drifblim has tons of ribbons, has been EV trained with the macho brace alot, and is great in battle, however my Giratina is the real sweeper, great nature

Looking for: Lansat & Staraf Berries
    Have Enigma Berry and every other berry if you're willing to help out?

I have two, and they are prized for probably lame reasons, but I don't care.
    My first is a level 52 Shiny Swampert. Two years ago, when I met the man that is now my boyfriend, we became really good friends over our mutual love of Pokemon. It was hard being 16 and 17, and still being hardcore Pokemon fans, because a lot of people made fun of us. Well, we finally found comfort in each other, and like I said, we became super best friends. We started doing trades, and one day, he saw I had a level 52 regular Swampert that I had raised up from the Mudkip that you can get in SoulSilver. His eyes lit up and he said, "I have a Pokemon I want to give you". It turns out it was a level 52 SHINY Swampert, that he had also gotten the same way on HeartGold! It was so ironic! So we traded. I never levelled it up anymore because it is so special to me.
    A week or so later, we decided to put our Pokemon Breeding skills to the test and see who could make the other the best Pokemon. I wasn't concerned about it being good for battle, I just wanted it to be special. So I decided to sketch him a Smeargle with the moves Charm, Sweet Kiss, Attract, and Lovely Kiss (I wanted him to realize I had a crush on him). It took me a while, because I was using the Ruins of Alph Smeargles to Sketch my other Pokemons moves, then switch in my Smeragle, and sketch the sketched moves, level up, and continue again. I was so proud of it. But what he had made blew me away. He made me a Vulpix, my favorite Pokemon, with Energy Ball, my favorite move. I was so excited! It is now a Ninetales, and is very good. I love it! So I know those are sappy reasons, but those are my two most prized. Our two year anniversary is this coming Saturday, and I have Pokemon to thank for helping me find such a wonderful guy.
    My Shines (Gifts/GTS, some RE): -Lucky, -Pichu, -Raichu, - Vileplume, -Bellera, -Hunbro, -Entei, - Darunia, -Burning, -Mew, -Flybea, - Azumarill, -Weavile, -Arceus, - Blaxorus, -Janine, -Swampert, -O'kee, -Purple, -Suicune, -Raikou, -Furret, -Blupo, -Charming (first random encounter on Black), -Blingblang, -Tempos, -Whiscash, -Rueben and Rubri, -Goragal, -Starmie, -Porygon-Z, -Athena, -Jim Bo, -Pinkeye (first ever shiny encounter on Emerald).

Hmm, most prized would be.. shiny Charizard that evolved from the RNG'd Charmander a friend got me in exchange for one of my event pichu, or my main battling pokemon Dragonite that I use for all my tough battles c: I especially treasure all my shinies though ^^

@mallorylovesvulpix - that's actually a really cute story about the smeargle and stuff XD I've never had a partner interested in pokemon as well, it's hard to imagine meeting others as interested as me :P

Empoleon...since it was my first pokemon and it was very strong...

My Level 100 Rayquaza. It's the only thing resembling a remnant of my lost Emerald Cartridge which also had one, and it has the most ribbons out of anything I own by far.

Other than that, I can't say much. Everything else I "Prize" are from events, and those aren't quite the same feeling.

Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

My HG starter. God i love it, never put as much time into any other pokemon, except my level 100 arceus, but i only use that as a Hit-taker when levelling pokemon up at the 'League'
    Hey guys, please sign up to my RPG The Archetype, we need more members!

Spoiler:- text:

I am a proud member of Join the fight.
    Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

my shiny rhyperior i caught him as rhydon because stars had come off of it and then i realized he was a different color

My Torchic it was an odd one.

THE DANCE OF YOUR LIFE #TEAMVAGETA

Signature edited due to Rule Breaking- check this: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=430446

6th Gen Future Partner^

My Noctowl.

Hmmm.... my flawless Plusle. :P

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

My Pokemon Crystal Aipom and Typhlosion! I love those two!

Probably my Shiny Cloyster. I was just breeding a Shellder so I had a male one, and the one that hatched was the shiny one and I just value him above all others
    Game: Soul Silver
    Name: Agent X
    FC: 3955-1298-0022

Fire Red Team (0 badges):

Emerald Team (3 badges):

Soul Silver Team (16 badges):

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast