Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Most Prized Pokemon?

Shiny umbreon

wooooooooooo

<3<3<3<3<3<3

My Ursaring, Bidoof and Lapras are my most prized.

Ursaring has been my fav pokemon for awhile now, I caught Teddirisa (sorry for shocking spelling) on my first ever pokemon game playthrough, I evolved him and then I beat the game with him, I then transfered him to Diamond then Platinum then Heart Gold then to White and finally until X and Y comes out White 2. I beat the elite four with him on every pokemon game ive owned and he has beaten Palmer on Platinum.

Bidoof who is nicknamed Oddball was the first pokemon I caught i caught on Diamond, he holds sentimental value to me and has been transfered to all the games up until White 2. He is level 85 and is my highest unevolved pokemon according to level.

Finally I have Lapras which I got from my 3rd gen game, he beat the elite four on Diamond, HeartGold and White 2 and is a Contest Master, He holds the Smart Master Rank ribbon.

My most prized possession has to be my shiny Mienfoo that I caught in Black 2. It marked the first shiny I ever seen in any of my Pokemon games, and since Mienfoo is one of my favorite Pokemon the world is another reason why its special to me. I'm going to use her in my White 2 game.
    Watchog's #1 Fan!!
    PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!

FC: 4871-3995-3493 - Pokemon Y IGN: Maria
    Steel Safari Pokemon: Magneton Skarmory, and Excadrill

I know I always say that Infernape is my favorite Pokemon and all, but my favorite individual Pokemon is my Typhlosion in HeartGold, Kazan. He was my first ever Pokemon that I've raised to Level 100, and that HeartGold was my first ever main series game, since I restarted Platinum. He's been with me since I was a n00b.

My Fabulous Tumblr
    I have claimed Chimchar

Mine is a shiny eevee on pearl that i got while chaining. Got it at a chain of 3 !! XD
    3ds FC :0490-7057-3236 IGN: Jorge

As far as Pokemon I got in Diamond goes my Pachirisu that I got back in 07 by trading with a Japanese player via WI-FI is my most prized apart from that there's my Torterra. Though my most prized Pokemon is my Jolteon from XD (currently in my copy of Diamond) since it was my first Pokemon from a game I got from my late grandfather so Jolteon (and my other XD Pokemon) are what I have to remember him by.

This is actually hard for me. I guess my Charizard even though I lost it. I don't really have a prized pokemon. My whole team usually works together and I don't like giving credit to any one pokemon for winning a battle. I love all my pokemon equally.
    All credit for this banner goes to Red's Mount Silver Art Shop at Bulbagarden

In 4th gen, my feraligatr. That pokemon carried my team from when he was a totodile, all the way to red.
    In 5th gen, it would have to be my mienshao. I still carry that guy around ;D
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Well not my /prized/ but one that I'm very proud of. I bred near flawless Cyndaquil in Platinum without RNG. It's a little thing but a thing that I'm proud of haha.

Please call me Ty or Bro

Current hunts

Tepig ~ Oshawott ~ Squirtle
    White ~ JPN Black 2 ~ FireRed
    53 SRs ~ ??? SRs ~ 218 SRs

Eevee
    White 2
    90 eggs

For 4th gen it has to be my Milotic. I actually caught it in Platinum, and considering how trollish Game Freak made it to find Feebas, I actually cherish that thing. >.>
    Cheer up and dry your damp eyes and tell me when it rains
    And I'll blend up that rainbow above you and shoot it through your veins
    Cause your heart has a lack of color and we should've known
    That we'd grow up sooner or later cause we wasted all our free time alone

[IMG]http://i42.*******.com/15d0sae.jpg[/IMG]
    FC: 5327-1964-6646
    FS: Magneton, Skarmory, Excadrill
    Anime List

My Venusaur from leafgreen which I named bruteroot after the first movie, my vaporeon from,my first firered nuzlocke named bubbles who took over leading my team after Erika killed my blastoise.
    And my Blaziken from emerald named blazeboy who led my team through the pokemon league and battle frontier.

All three of these pokemon finally came together in my white 2 game for the first time and they are still as amazing as ever and I truly cherish them.

Plus all three of them have mediocre IV's, but I still use them competitively when I actually do competitive things.

Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?
    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!
    Come say hello in our Time Out thread and we'll get you started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary pokémon? The choice is yours!

My shiny Lucario in Platinum version is my favourite Pokemon. His stats are godly and Ive used him in every major battle. He's just awesome!

Hmm...I say my 2 shiny rapidash' from HG. I actually caught them literally a minute within from each other.
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

One of my most prized Pokemon was my Dusky (Umbreon) in SS. That thing beasted almost everything it came across and it saved me from a lot of close calls against the Elite Four.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

My Gardevoir in Emerald was my most prized pokemon. I raised it from a Ralts and it has pretty good stats despite not EV training and the fact that it has an Adamant nature(at the time I didn't know what natures meant). The combo Calm Mind-Hypnosis-Dream Eater makes it unstoppable

I don't really have a most prized pokemon, actually.

My dear Garchomp will always be my prized gen IV Pokemon.

My prized Pokemon is Manaphy in Pokemon Diamond.

Arcanine in Heart Gold. I boxed my Typhlosion in HG because Arcanine could do everything so much better than Typhlosion, also I felt like it was awkward having two Fire types in my party. Kept Arcanine in my party since the moment I caught him.
    3DS FC: 3926 5164 7887 Name: Brady

DotA 2 Enthusiast

Personally it's my awesome shiny salamence

My overpowered shiny Arcanine

My Gallade. It was the first ever Pokemon I EV trained and I have a softspot in my heart for it. It helped me to rack up a lot of points at the Battle Frontier and has caused Gallade to remain one of my top favorite Pokemon.

GodDamnZilla

My Typhlosion. Simply because he is my favorite and just when I picked it out it had my favorite nature, wether its benefitial or not I still adore him X3 Never goes into the PC box and its always on my Team ready to fight.
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

My fist shiny ever, which was a Hopip
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast