Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Most Prized Pokemon?

The x/x/x/31/31/31 Timid Hydreigon I bred. Choice scarfed and dear god do I like surprising people with a speedy hydreigon. OHKO'ing lati@ses is just great.
    [spoiler]White: --
    White 2: 1292-7968-3295[/spoiler]

My Sceptile, Raichu, Crobat, and Wailord from Pokemon Emerald. They're currently in my Pokemon Black 2. They're not the best, but I sure had fun using them.

kinda hard

either sum of my shines or rare event pokes
    Some of my faves:

Now to fill the rest of this space.

Claude, the Blaziken that was my starter in Sapphire is definitely my most prized Pokémon, it was my very first Pokémon, after all. We been to four regions, trough the Elite 4 of them all, beat Red, Pearl's Battle Tower, and even won some contests. I'm way too attached to that bundle of pixels.

My second most prized Pokémon would be a shiny Giratina named IceCream, ever since I knew its shiny colors I wanted one and when I finally caught it I was so, so happy. I even thought the nickname beforehand, kinda dumb/cute sounding, exactly what I wanted.

Non-Shiny: Female Scizor. I caught it in Diamond version with a hacked Masterball about 3 years ago. Evolved it and played with it on SoulSilver, where it got 2/3 shiny leaves and I raised it to Level 100. Resides on my white version now.

Shiny: Lugia. I SRed for it and it appeared after 5,021 SRs. When it shone, I think I died...it is on my Diamond Version right now, but I haven't played it in ages.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

My most prized pokemon....
    It would have to be my first Pokemon. Thats my lv.100 Torterra from my Platinum game. Hes also been on Soulsilver, Black and White 2 along with my second favorite, Salamence.
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

My favorite pokemon would have to be...
    My completely totally awesomely overleved Infernape on my Platinum game that completely destroyed every trainer I faced before I got Giratina (Yes, including Crasher Wake)
    Ashie blacked out!

~ashiemore
    I really need something to put here.

i would have to say my ampharos from soulsilver. i love that ampharos...
    PM me if you want to battle! i'm always looking for a good battle!

"strong pokemon. weak pokemon. that is only the selfish perception of people. real trainers try to win with their favorites." - karen

black 2 national pokedex: 649/649

Definately my level 100 shiny zoroark raised from an egg!

-Uh oh.

Well, I was doing my heart gold nuzlocke, and I had a herecross. She was called helena, and I caught her after gym 2 on the route outside the exit of union cave via headbutt. She was amazing, she survived many close calls, and earned her bro badge..I was facing karen, and I used helena against Karen's gengar (shadow claw.) The next hit was guaranteed ko, but she used destiny bond.i saw helena go down, and shed some tears. I took my rage out on lance, by using level 47 tod (feraligator) to single handedly beat lance with hail/blizzard combo. I was proud, and got very lucky, like helena was watching over me. But I had to release HO-OH (harry) garados (gary) Rocky (steelix) and helena. Releasing her was hard, and now my second favourite pokemon is herecross.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

I have a Rayquaza from an Emerald file from 3 years ago, whom I have duplicated over 100 times, traded to 6 different Pokemon games, and transfered to Diamond, White, and Black. This Pokemon has been through hell and back again, helping me along the way.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Probably on Platinum and Heartgold my Level 100 Torterra. If I had 2 DS systems I would have it on White. On White, it's my Level 72 Lucario. I just started over so that is my best now.

From Diamond I would say Torterra and Dialga since those are the ones I remember when talking about D/P and they were obviously remarkable.

My lv. 100 Infernape, Chimmy, whom I did a solo run of Platinum with. Watching him blaze through the entire game was just awesome. Horrible pun intended.

Tying for second would by my shiny Staraptor and Luxray. The former being the first shiny I successfully captured in the game, and the second being my all time favorite shiny version of a pokemon, and third shiny total. I was ecstatic when I caught her.
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/30nc01x.png[/IMG]

PASBL
    | Clock shop on Hiatus | Tumblr
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/swtmiw.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Ding Ding Sparkle Sparkle:

My houndoom is my most prized pokemon

My Feraligater. Beat up reds pikachu even though its a water type. IN YO FACE PIKACHU. It even took out reds charizard with surf, took out venasaur with ice fang and nearly took out snorlax but damn red healed so I wanted to make a quick battle without healing by getting a random mewtwo and using drain punch constintly. Feraligater even solo lance!
    Crunch,Crunch. GYARDOS KILLED.
    Ice fang or two. Killing those darn dragonites.
    Surf beating up AreoDactyl and Charizard. Feraligater even ice fang up all of Erika's grass types. I love my feraligater.

I have a couple of prized pokemon.

Espeon from Colosseum. He's level 100, and he's been on a lot of my games. He's on Platinum right now.

Then there's Muddy the Mudkip, and Plusle, both from Sapphire, and in their 80s. Plusle's on Heart Gold, and I think Muddy's on Platinum.

Youtube| FS: Phanpy, Marowak + Diggersby 3DS Friend Code: 3540-0200-8196|Tumblr
    Soul Silver Badge Quest

I have to go with my Luvdisc, because we won/lost so many battles together and we hold so much fun/sad memories.

He Will Be Loved l Sig By Sworn Metalhead

I lost it long ago but my first Pokemon game ever, FireRed, I had a Charizard, I never got one so good like that again, it had 397 HP at level 100 which is insane, I dont remember any of the stats because I didnt care for them at the time, but I just annihilated everything in that game. Maybe it was because I had the perfect nature, not sure, but that thing was flat out incredible. I also remember keeping Metal Claw until Lv. 97, dont know why.

My stoutland and I have won every battle togheter. Now that little puppy is lvl 100.

My current team on Diamond: Turtrain the Torterra, Fang the Glyscor, Replay the Raichu, Trippy the Infernape, Jettail the Floatzel, and Crackers the Staraptor
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/28h2448.png[/IMG]
    Turt!!! Turt!!!
    Join the PASBL Today!
    My Squad
    E-T-H's Clock Shop
    Diamond FC: 1335-8884-4961
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2cxw9li.gif[/IMG]

I have a metagross that has 403 attack in Soul Silver, and I don't IV breed. I just EV trained it, and it happened that's probably it.

Or a level 98 Linoone from my ruby. traded to platinum, got stolen...
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

Looking for more secret bases! Message me your QR code, and I'll send you back mine.

Looking for that extremespeed linoone with adamant or jolly (when it comes out). If you're gonna get one, I'd appreciate it. I can clone it if needed.
    I'm willing to sell my soul for it

Togekiss.
    Not only it's my favorite Pokémon's final evolution, but when I started Heart Gold, I reset many times to get my female one. Togekiss has been a resort in a big amount of battle (sometimes just kicking all of a trainer's team by her own) so the sweet and gentle nickname I give her sometimes is 'Sky Princess' (I haven't nicknamed my Togekiss 'Sky Princess' for real). And I found her special because it was the first Togepi I ever trained for real (I waited to get Heart Gold to train seriously a Togepi) and different because of her move Extrasensory. She was also the key of my win against Arcade Star Dahlia (I remember so badly. She just destroyed her Medicham and her Ludicolo), in Heart Gold, wich is the first Frontier Brain I ever defeated. Funny thing is I used Togekiss in every single battle in my way through Arcade Star Dahlia and she was defeated, I think, only few times due to a status problem or the confusion. She gave them a really hard time out there.
    Well, that's it...
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 18th June 2013 at 2:28 PM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

I had a shiny Staraptor, and transferred it to 5th gen, and restarted my game and forgot all about it

I was so upset.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

If I had to choose just one of my Pokémon to be called my most prized, it would have to be my Serperior named Snips.

She was the first Pokémon I ever got and trained (around Eastertime was when I got her), and I have to admit that although I may have not trainer her the greatest way ever, her and I still fought many battles and beat them together. I remember the times she evolved, and how I was so excited when she finally turned into a Serperior. She is also a girl, which is rare for a Snivy/Servine/Serperior, which is kind of special. She may not be a shiny, but I love her just the way she is... she is a beautiful Pokémon who has flourished nicely, and is now on level 70 or so at the moment (I know I am making this sound as if she is real, but that is because I imagine her as if she is. I treat my Pokémon just like if they were real, living creatures, which means I treat them with love and respect). She may look just like any other Serperior, but she is unique in my eyes. This is why she is my most prized Pokémon.

Runner up: Flame the Quilava (at the moment)

Flame is also a very dear Pokémon to me, even though we have only known each other for two weeks or so. I love taking him for walks with my Pokewalker, and he is a handsome Pokémon. I can't wait until he turns into a Typhlosion, although I love him just the way he is. I hope we keep on being such a great team, and that we stay great friends forever and ever, and win lots of battles!
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast