Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Prized Pokemon?

Probably my Gardevoir that I cought on my Platinum (When it was a Ralts). I beat the Sinnoh and Kanto/Johto E4+ Champeon's with her, and I beat most of the Battle Frontier with her.

She has a lot of ribbons too <3

---------- join ever grande city, a fun and new pokemon forum!! // tumblr

Charizard. My very first Pokemon ever. From my very first Pokemon game, FireRed, the first Pokemon I ever owned. Just like many noobs I trained him for all of the story, evolving Charmander into Charizard so I could beat Misty. Good times. He won me all the gym badges and mainly him and Dragonite won me the title of Pokemon Champion for the first time. He will always hold a special place in my heart, but sadly the two of us had to part ways and I will never see my beloved Charizard ever again, (I restarted).

For now it has to be the team that won the league in Platinum, Gliscor, Staraptor, Floatzel and Rampardos. Gengar and PBR Pikachu were also a part of the team but they didn't do that much. The four of them have been with me for many of my gym badges and have fought countless trainers and overcome them all eventually. I am so proud of them.

roserade. i got it as a shiny budew with a modest nature and i trained it into a grass type powerhouse with decent speed
    moves:
    sludge bomb
    energy ball
    shadow ball
    toxic spikes

roserade because it is shiny and it is my best grass type with the moves:
    sludge bomb
    energy ball
    shadow ball
    toxic spikes

It was my lv 100 Vapareon and my level 100 shiny loppunny. Until my little sister deleted my platinum game.....

My Dream Team~ by Junpearl63!

Profile Picture by ElectricBlueWolf.

~ Hatch The Eggs/ Feed The Pokemon please!

my tyranitar, obvious?
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Most definately, my Swampert.
    I got him as my very first Pokemon EVER as a Mudkip on Pokemon Emerald, with Emerald as my first game and that being my first time playing it. First everything!
    I still have him with me to this day, currently permanently residing in my Platinum roster as a Lv. 100 Swampert.
    He easily has won me all of the Hoenn badges, as well as the championship, and even the Beacon Badge and Sinnoh championship in Platinum. (My actual Plat. team was too weak to defend themselves.) He has also assisted in the capture of virtually all my legendary Pokemon, including Rayquaza, Articuno, 2 Giratina, 2 Mesprit, 2 Dialga, 2 Heatran, and a lot more.
    His moveset has evolved a lot, but it currently is in the form of Ice Punch, Earthquake, Waterfall, and Return. He is not EV trained, not used in comptetive battling, not thrown around like a brainless thing. He is treated with love, his stats are in the measly 200s, and I would not have it any other way.
    So be it.

Active Roster (Platinum)
    hihibash93 @ deviantART
        Spoiler:- Quiz Result Stuff:

Hmmm...You know, I think that would be my Shiny Swellow, Samuel. He was the very first shiny I ever chained for, and trained, lol. I've always had a softspot for Swellow, so I just had to train him.
    To make a long story short, he basically took on a whole team by himself! Crited a Kyogre and killed him!
    XD for being a NU, he can kick some serious butt sometimes. My 'rival' hates him so. Ah, good times, good times...
    Pokemon White FC: 2537 2904 7586

it would have to either be my
    Bulbasaur/Venesaur = it was my favourite ever starter
    Gliscor = One of my fav shinies caught it as a lvl 24 gligar

My Luxray.

It was the first pokemon I caught in pearl (as a shinx) and aside from my starter, the one I gave the most care to. Not only that, but it does amazingly in both battels and contests.
    Fay D. Flourite. All kinds of epic.

image credit

my twin is xXContestShipperXx
    my Evil twin is riolulu
    my pair is Tadashi
    my wife is Mewluvr200
    my husband is Drybones446

Mine if my Charizard on Pokemon Blue, however it cannot be used no more.

So since GBA and DS games I would say my Blaziken on Sapphire, my Mew that I got from a event on Fire Red, my Infernape and EV trained Gengar on Diamond.

Probably my old Blaziken. It was so strong and I liked it a lot. But I accidently restarted emerald thinking I has already transfered it.
    My Brother is pokemonmaster76
    PM me if you want to be my friend!

My shiny Rayquaza... it took me forever to get it .
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

My Charmander in Fire Red who evolved into charmeleon then into charizard!

My Garchomp that I caught from the wild. I'm terrible at IV stuff and breeding. So I was surprised to see her stats.
    Lvl: 76 *At the moment*
    Nature: Rash
    HP: 31
    Atk: 31
    Def: 30
    Sp.Atk: 31
    Sp.Def: 31
    Spd: 31

EDIT: My most favorite shiny that I own is tied between my Shiny lvl70 Abdol, lvl61 Charizard and my Shiny lvl60 Darkrai.
    Last edited by Shiny_Lugia; 8th February 2010 at 2:32 AM.

Spoiler:- My Shiny Collection:

Quote Originally Posted by EeveeSkitty View Post
    I'm angry that stupid guy and his Machop in Vermillion STILL haven't finished building that building...

My level 100 Sceptile, Who was my first pokemon in generation 3

Anyone`s most prized Pokemon has to be there first shiny(if they have one).That`s how I feel about it.

there's no Battle Frontier?!

My level 100 Porygon-Z nicknamed Glitch. It has saved my buttocks countless times in battles and it's cool looking .

Can't read my poker face

My ditto has helped bring many other poke's through it's methods XD Seriously my garchomp is ownage and has been almost undefeated by anyone not anticipating it.
    In Game Name:SUJEETH
    FC: DIAMOND 4082-2431-8243
    PLATNUIM 0474-6685-1342
    Soul Silver: Too lazy to type right now.

Check out my Youtube Channel, Where I post Pokemon battles! http://www.youtube.com/user/DuelingMastery

My most prized is my Typhlosion in Heart Gold, he is my original Typhlosion from Gold version in spirit. My second would have to be my shiny Magnezone I found with the pokeradar as a Magnemite in Platinum, it is a powerhouse and is currently training in Johto with Typhlosion and the rest of my great pokemon team.

defintly my Rhyperior i love that beast <3
    3DS FC 1220 - 6490 - 8008

oh boy, you're all gonna hate me (cuz you'll think i'm a stupid lying buttface). back in the red and blue days of pokemon i had a lv 100 lapras. what i was proud of was the fact that i taught it thunderbolt. back then i was a big cheater and used the cinnabar missingno. cheat and rare-candied the pants off of it. after battling the elite four i stuck it in the box, so i could rare candy some other unlucky punk, and saw it's stats somehow grew. i thought it would grow forever. i never could beat my friend's damn zapados... one day the battery died and i so did my lapras.
    i'll give you a clamperl necklace with my stringshot, and i'll try not to splash.

i'll lickilicky your lovedisc but only if you shave off all the snubbull around it.

pokemon can also be gross.

My favorite has to either be Char, my Charizard from FireRed, or Sing, my shiny Crobat (also from FireRed). My Charizard, because I played through with him like I did in the original Red Version, and my Crobat because I raised it to a Golbat where he stayed for quite the long time. It's because of him that I actually got hardcore into trying to go get the National dex, as I was unaware that I needed it for him to evolve completely.

I totally love my level 100 Salamence. He saved my butt a lot of times.

Probably my Luxray and Staraptor.

Luxray is my most powerful pokemon at level 80, and he is just great. He can kill most things in one hit, except in the Battle Frontier, in which is is very good, but faints more.

Staraptor is GREAT! She is a suicide bird (Close Combat and Brave Bird), and is great at the Battle Frontier when I am in trouble.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast