Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Prized Pokemon?

Mah shiny butterfree that a friend RNG-caught for me

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest is great View Post
    I don't know about you, but I'm going to go put Trick Room on all my teams to counter Ninjask better.

My shiny venasaur named leafy, perfect ivs NO RNG.
    Crazy...

I think mine would be my Platinum Zapdos, PK Thunder. Hes the first pokemon I RNGed (for Nature and IVs) Timid Nature and 31/02/31/30/31/31 (Hidden Power Grass).

Hes just awesome with Discharge / Heat Wave / Hidden Power Grass 70 / Roost ; though I should replace Discharge with Thunderbolt sometime.
    Last edited by RedMoogleXIII; 9th February 2010 at 3:16 AM.

Pokémon Diamond:
    Pokémon Pearl:
    Pokémon Platinum: 0001 9201 1717 - Ben (NDSL)
    Pokemon HeartGold: 5414 5584 3555 - Ben (NDSL)
    Pokemon SoulSilver: 1463 7127 4561 - Vincent (NDS)
    Pokemon White: 1420 4704 5463 - Ben (NDS)
    Pokemon Black:

Team Pose by SCC

My prized pokemon is my Girafarig! One reason is that(ITSA GIRL!) it wins alot of battles with my killer status strat. (attract, confuse beam, thunderwave) then, just basicly, destroys it slowly with Psychic. Its one of the members of my "Trump Card Team".

Lickylicky FTW
    Trump Card Team;

My lv.100 flower paradise shaymin with a ashful nature and all pp moves maxed out. also, i just went to the sunnyshore market and it got an effort ribbon, so it has full ev's as well. i love it so much
    Last edited by bobri28; 13th February 2010 at 8:50 AM.
    5429 - 7299 -8618
    BUG Type - Illumise, Ledyba, Venomoth

Probably my recently obtained lv. 100 Charizard. It's beaten pretty much every single frontier brain in Platinum twice. And it's pretty much awesome all round.

Currently trying to fix the mistakes I've made.
        Spoiler:- Sad story:

I'm going to have to go with Champion the Staraptor.

The first time I played Pearl, my friend convinced me to get Turtwig as my starter, so he could Chimchar and then we'd breed-n-trade. But Turtwig is slow. Ungodly slow. And I hate slow.

So I caught a Starly because it wasn't near as slow, and ended up liking said Starly. He ended up lvl 96, I think before I lost the cartridge. But I loved him :3
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/15ft64h.jpg[/IMG]
    weavile ꕺ dewgong ꕺ flygon ꕺ scyther ꕺ crobat ꕺ houndoom
        Spoiler:- Sweeney <3:

I am in love with my lv 100 rayquaza from emerald ^^

My favorite non-legendary is my empoleon, he is bamf

[White]
    [1077-0091-4959]
    [Diamond] [Platinum] [Soul Silver]
    [0131-7223-0218] [1764-0509-7287] [3610-3221-6295]
    [White 2]
    [????-????-????]

Spoiler:- :Shinies:

my original starter blaze AKA typhlosion for pokemon gold god he was awsome

Currently playing Pokemon Y!
    Bulbafett the Venusaur
    Heisenberg the Chesnaught
    Bonflyer the Talonflame
    Gyo the Garchomp
    Polterslice the Aegislash
    Kingpin the Pangoro

Currently: Filling the dex post E4
    Hit me up for some trades: 2638 - 0476 - 2856

My prized Pok&#233;mon will always be my lvl. 88 Charizard, SpiritHalo...God, I wish I could transfer her to my Platinum -.-
    ::ST::

I currently own/play SoulSilver. Open for trades/battles/Frontier challenges. PM if interested!

On the current games i'm playing... i think it would be my Houndoom, since i started playing pokemon it has gone up alot more in ranks of my fave pkemon. And he is quite beatly in my game
    FC: 4356-0274-2119
    FS: Elec - Emolga, Pikachu, Dedenne

Oddly enough, reading this thread, I know the feeling of having a prized but I couldn't really pinpoint any of my own...

It should be one of my starters from 3rd Gen, but besides a Charizard I have no memories of called Pyroblastr, I don't really have any.
    I have a feeling that will take root in HG/SS when I get to play again with my favorite starter set again.

Upon thinking, though, I think one of my prized is my TRU Shaymin. It's got brutal IV's in regards to Special Attack and Speed (perfect Special Attack), and has a Modest Nature.

SoulSilver-April 2nd, 2010. Was I the first SPPf English SS player to get this...? That'd be cool...

Yup. Nothing like the good ol' days. When your pants sagged because you were the only kid still with the old gameboy on your block, not because you were gangster.

My level 100 Jigglypuff. Captured in Emerald version with one Premier Ball, entered in contests, and transferred to Pearl later on. I raised it up to level 100 slowly-but-steadily, and as it is now, it has 38 Ribbons from Hoenn contests, Sinnoh contests, and other ribbon-obtaining means.

It's also the Jigglypuff I use the most when breeding Igglybuffs. Passes on Double Team and Solarbeam to the offspring. Yes, Jigglypuff is my favorite pokemon.

Pokemon RPG: Welcome to Adia New members always welcome.

Mine will always be my Lv100 Sceptile. It was my first Pokemon and since I only used him on Sapphire I struggled against Steven so that he was Lv100 by the elite4. It also took me 200 or sohours to beat the elite4.

Spoiler:- Credit:

Eh... That Lv. 90 Typhlosion that's always justlying around in my party.

My Sceptile from Emerald. It was the first pokemon I ever had, and it is now the main sweeper of my OU team. When I transferred it to Platinum, I saw that it had a Jolly nature, so I used the EV droppng berries to clear it's EVs, and EV trained it from there. It now has a SD set and pwns OU pokeys left and right. I'm so proud.

Two pokemon, actually.

One is a Marowak named "Atticus", I found him in the Pokemon Tower on my LG pak, he came with a Thick Club and with a Lonely Nature. He actually defeated my Rival's team and Lance's Dragonite with Rock Tomb and the Rest of his attacks. He also helped me gain a Ho-oh in Colosseum. He now is in my Plat and has a son named "Flint" with a Jolly Nature.

Next is a Heracross in Plat. named "Wess" He took down TWO of the Elite 4 AND Cynthia. He too, has a son named "Duster" and is just as strong.

Definatley my Heracross. Took me about 3 hours to get it with Adamant nature and Guts abillity in Fire Red. .

Going to put it onto Soul Silver when I get it next month.

On platinum, it would be my Garchomp, had yellow HP, survived an Earth Quake from Cynthia's lvl 62 Garchomp, then with it's 3 Swords Dances (set up against her Spiritomb) it 1HKO'd her Garchomp with Dragon Claw. Then proceeded to pwn the rest of her pokemon.

The first pokemon I bred and EV trained from scratch, Weezing, will always be special to me.
    Took me so long to find out how to get the right moves from breeding and were to EV train him, learned a bit along the way.
    Helped me out in the early days.
    Last edited by boorego; 16th February 2010 at 3:56 AM.
    The most rawsome pokemon IMO:

Pearl Friend code:5283-9142-0603

My level 100 Blastiose, Torrents, from Red Version. He'll never be able to leave... dammit you guys ar making me cry over a pokemon...

When I get SoulSilver I'm getting a Squirtle when I can get one of the Kanto starters. For you Torrents, may this squirtle channel you're spirit of awesomeness.
    Don't let anyone else
    Tell you who you are

[IMG]http://i45.*******.com/qs3ypd.jpg[/IMG]

Credit goes to ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the badge. Check out her thread:http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=438255

Pokemon is like your best friend who goes to boarding school. He comes home every once in a while, and when you hang out with him you realize that although he's changed, he's still your best friend and nothing could every change that.

This is Torrents, my Blastiose from Red Version. He took the Elite Four singlehandedly at level 61.
    ___.___
    _ (._.>X
    My roflcopter goes soi soi soi

For me, it's my Ruby starter - Combusken, which I never allowed to evolve into a blaziken, because Combusken was way too awesome, so even with the lowered stats from not evolving, I still managed to beat my friend's hacked Ou Uber team in Ruby with just Combusken. That little dude's awesome

My shiny Flygon, Shin-Ryu.

I was breeding Jolly Trapinches for weeks in the hope of getting a shiny and just as I gave up and started hatching my last five eggs it happened! A shiny Trapinch with a Jolly nature and 31 IVs in Atk/Speed to boot. She's been a key part of my team since July 2008 and to this day she remains in my standard 6. I can't even tell you guys how many matches she's turned around for me and the amount of wins she's added to my record, it's just too much.

The only Pokemon that really comes to mind is my Salamance. I love that thing to death. It has always pulled through when I needed it to. Despite its less than mdiocre Defense and SP Defence, it has only been knocked out two or three times since reaching level 100. During fights such as a level 100 Articuno, it did not succumb even to a blizzard (with its SP Defense in the 180's, I was shocked). I love my Salamance!

Also, I do adore my Japanese Movie Regigigas!
    FC/Platinum 3911 5241 2447

My Dragonite, nicknamed Lucky. I was hunting for a Dratini in the Safari Zone of FireRed version. I had a single Safari Ball left and less than 10 steps. I cast out my rod and pulled it in, revealing the very pokemon I was searching for... Dratini! So, I immediately threw my Ball, crossed my fingers and hoped. I watched the ball shake once... twice... thrice... And I caught it! So naturally I nicknamed him Lucky, and still have him in my Platinum version to this day. =P

my flawless 10ANIV celebi is my most prized pokemon. It work as a great lead paralysing anything coming its way .

Former OSL Grass Gym Leader #8

[IMG]http://i51.*******.com/dnk3es.jpg[/IMG]

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast