Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Prized Pokemon?

I fondly remember a good old Poliwag from my Red version. I traded it to my Gold after evolving it into a Poliwrath and teaching it Fissure via TM so I could teach it Mind Reader. After trading it, I was shocked to see it was shiny (which, unless I'm mistaken, meant perfect IVs back then)! Sadly, my Gold version's battery has died a long time ago, taking my shiny haxxing Poliwrath from me.

Right now, my special Pokémon is my shiny Venomoth, which I got off the GTS. It didn't have perfect IVs or nature, so that leads me to believe it isn't hacked (and I wouldn't care much if it was, since I don't play competitively or plan to do so). Venomoth was my favourite Pokémon since Red, and I was really happy when I managed to get my hands on a shiny one.

A honorary mention goes to my Red version Lv. 16 Sandshrew, which taught me why Sand Attack was useful by single-handedly defeating the fighting dojo's Lv. 30 Hitmonchan when the rest of my party had fainted.
    I ♥ Venomoth
    My friend code: 4897-3327-6812
    My shiny pokémon: Venomoth - Eevee - Dratini - Digglet - Zubat - Seviper
        Spoiler:- Pokémon I have for trade:

My level 100 Swampert. Its my favorite Pokemon and my strongest.
    Last edited by Swampert_trainer; 19th February 2010 at 12:45 AM.
    I've officially claimed Swampert!

I have two.

My LV. 100 Blaziken
    My LV. 100 Mismagius

You got that damn straight.

Credit Goes To Skiyomi! Thank you very much! It's awesome!

my lvl 100 blaziken, it doesnt have perfect IV's, wasnt EV trained, and doesnt have a good nature, but is absolutely awesome, it was my very first poke in my first ruby, when i got it in 04
    he is a great pokemon and always comes through
    Quote Originally Posted by Cris~Wigglytuff~ View Post
    lol!!!!buddha wynaut!!why not?
    spheal the clap pokemon-it can clap?or can it give the clap?

My most prized pokemon would have to be my shiny sceptile with perfect speed ev

Credit to Gladeshadow for the team pose
    Credit to Northernlights for the amazing badge

Platinum FC: 0130-9071-2451
    Diamond FC: 3566-4498-7938

I would have to say, my Shiny Machop (pure shiny), I was radaring for Geodudes, at around 30, I went into a patch, I looked at the screen.... Machop.... damn, I took a closer look and it was shiny YES
    But in battling perspective it would be my Infernape, its my favourite pokemon, and it has saved me in the Battle Tower alot of times, it has the most streak in the Battle Hall, and has helped me alot in Wifi

I have 4 favs, Nidoking with his rivalry ability great against same gender apponents with toxic spikes and megahorn earth power and ice beam, shiny raquaza from emerald. who wouldnt like a black looking dragon, Elecatabuzz with fire punch and static ability, and Ludicolo with rain dish ability and rain dance

Default hi

My most prized pokemon is my first ever Eevee from XD and my second is my Flareon from LG. Even though they aren't bred, ev'd or whatever, they are just so memorable. =3

Koh samui villa

Probably my shiny, EV'd Yanmega... I didn't hatch it on my own, my friend did, but I was the one who EV'd and trained it. It was the first Poké I've ever EV'd.

Also, my shiny Marill was my first legit shiny. Just another reason I love Kotone('s Marill) so much. <3
    Last edited by Soul_Of_Kotone; 20th February 2010 at 8:54 PM.

mymost prized was A shiny pichu , it knew many good moves and evolved in to pikachu later on

My most prized would have to be my Sceptile because I started with Treecko in Ruby and played for countless hours, finally getting him at level 100, which was my first level 100 pokemon.

For one that's saved me most in battles I'd have to say my Mewtwo. I realized his nature isn't helpful, but he's saved me in a lot of battles, and can beat the Elite Four by himself.

Thanks to myself for the signature!

If anyone wants advice on a pokemon team, send me a PM!

My very first Pokemon, Charizard! I'm gonna transport him over the Heartgold when I beat the game.
    Banner by millarc3005
    I have claimed Mudkip. I heard they liek me.

My shiny plusle and minun!

I have a few pokemon that are special to me.

1.) Dragonite: I was so happy when I found out how to get one back in Blue version, I trained that Dratini night and day. Dratini was the first pokemon I got from the Safari Zone.

2.) Suicune: Back in Crystal version, it was the first legendary dog I ever caught, I caught it at FULL health with a regular pokeball on the first sighting. I was on my way to a Pokemart when i found out that they were released after the elite four, and I only had 1 pokeball left.

3.) Typhlosion: I just straight destroyed with it. (:

some others include:

Kyogre, Lugia, Raichu, Flygon, Salamence, etc.
        Spoiler:- My Info:

Spoiler:- Pokes:

I cherish my Lucario. I solo'd the Elite Four with him and he was the first Pokemon I ever EV trained. On my Silver version, I cherish my Typhlosion, as the previous poster mentioned, I too totally destroyed everything with that Typhlosion. I solo'd the E4 many many times with Typhlosion and, yea, we pretty much just tanked through Kanto. I wish I could get that Typhlosion into Diamond....
    Last edited by GamePlaya3159; 27th February 2010 at 6:44 PM.
    Diamond Team ------------------- Soul Silver Team
    -

arceus
    has original moves xd .not
    id say charizard shiny from pfr
    im back in action just now found out how to change wifi channel anyways
    All my GEN 4 SHINY + legends are on white
    i have pretty much everything pM for details

Hmm... Probably my Umbreon or Dragonite from Crystal. They were the first two Pokemon I trained to Lv. 100, and I could solo the E4 and Red with either of them. My Pikachu (evolved from a Pichu, that I got from the Lucky Egg) is right behind them, though.

Though for Platinum, probably my Drapion. That thing is my Highlander.

Default ....

infernape,milotic,togekiss,and mewtwo
    Heart gold version
    FC:4641 1744 2529

my soulsilver code
    4039 8688 9199
    name:Luna

[SIZE="2"]click

My shiny Geodude. I accidentally deleted though XD
    Looking for someone to EV train some pokes, I can give any TM, an Arceus, and Beldums as I am a Beldum breeder. Any EV'ers would be appreciated.

FireRed/LeafGreen are the best games in the series! If you think so too, copy and paste this into your sig
    (started by me, PokeBobb)

My Weavile... I bred it with max attack ivs+ adamant nature. I just wanted a Ice Punch Weavile... It was also my first Ev trained Pokemon.

At first I thought it sucked, but the first real fight I used it , it was my only pokemon left and the enemy had 3 left, I defeated him Since then, Weavile is my favorite Pokemon, it already got 18 Ribbons

Probably my Empoleon from Pokemon Platinum. He beat all three of Palmer's Pokemon in the Battle Tower.

In fourth gen, probably my Luxray. It seems that every time I'm in a tight spot, Luxray is able to do something about it.
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/34eazj6.jpg[/IMG]
    Trainer Name: Tiffany

Mine is definitely my Blaziken back from Ruby

I named it "Tall Flame" and it is probably the oldest Pokemon I have on Pearl/Platinum

My Tyranitar with Iv's 31/31/31/30/31/31 perfectly EV Trained

Friend Safari: FAIRY
    Mawile, Deddenne and Clefairy

Always up for a BATTLE

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast