Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Most Prized Pokemon?

My Latios and Swampert, all the way from Emerald
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

Tybo and Aibo, my Typhlosion and Aipom from my old Pokemon Crystal Version! Those two wrecked everything, and despite how weak Aipom was, it never left my team. I still play with those two now ^^

Well this is dificult. I would like to say all of my shinies and each team i have used throughout each game i own but if only one is allowed then i must say my newly hatched shiny Charmander is my most prized as it took me a long time to finally hatch her. She is magnificent.
    Shinies are good.

My Salamence and Infernape, 1 hit KO's.

my gallade, it helped me beat cynthia when i transfered it to black.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Probably my shiny beedrill I caught as a weedle on soul silver 2 years ago, my shiny floatzel I caught on platinum in January, and my Typhlosion and dragonite I hatched from eggs on soul silver and raised to lv100 to KO everything OH and my shiny XD modest zubat
    Last edited by SmeargleRocks; 26th December 2012 at 5:55 PM.

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

My Typhlosion, Burney. She was the first Pokemon I caught on my Colosseum game, and she's been with me ever since. She is the Pokemon that I am closest to, period.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

My shinies, event pokemon and my in-game teams from old playthroughs.
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037

Wee... Poison slide at my gym...

Pokegyms Fairy Leader

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Probably any of they shiny Pokemon I've caught/accidentally hatched.
    Carver disapproval (-15).

My Torterra (first starter ever)
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

My Lucario, she has acted like a god for me sometimes. People have told me off, a lot over her move-set, she has a Mild nature (Lower Sp. Atk higher Defense), yet I have all Sp. Atk moves on her. People often say that it's a stupid idea, I disagree Sp. Atk and Attack are almost identical and the same goes for her stats. Both her defense stats are flimsily low, but her speed and attacks are brilliant. I even made a guy flinch last night, as she wafted through his Snorlax in one almighty Aura Sphere, the Snorlax was EV'd too apparently. Although not the best Lucario, she doesn't half help me out!

Then comes my Shiny Charizard, simply because it's the first shiny I trained up to be as good as it is.
    Sorry if I'm not replying swiftly, I've got a lot of messages!

Y Friend Code: 5429 - 7016 - 0452

I used to have a shiny Staravia I really cherished, but since I have deleted that file... *sobs* I have to go with the star of my team, Empoleon!
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

I really really really love my Gardevoir, named FRAPPE (this was before I started naming all my Pokemon after my friends).
    It's from Emerald, a file I had in 2008 and was probably the most effective Pokemon on my team (I later learned it had a Modest Nature).
    I then migrated it to Platinum, and then I traded with myself onto SoulSilver so I could make a new file.
    On the new Platinum, I wanted extra help, and I thought of Frappe, so I choose him (yep, it's a male Gardevoir, lmao).
    A while after that (about a year ago I think), I lost the SoulSilver. Not just the file, the game itself.
    Much later, a couple months ago, a friend wanted to see 4th gen for himself, so I let him borrow my Platinum. He also wanted some of the stuff I had, but I was planning to delete the file anyway, I just wanted him to leave Frappe where he is, as I knew that this was his 4th file. He migrated it to his Black2 and then traded it to me on Black, which I then traded to Black2.
    Neither of us have any idea where the Platinum is.
    Lucky or unlucky? It's been a good Gardevoir for me, now helping me in his 7th adventure, fighting in the Pokemon World Tournament.
    Haven't been on here since X&Y came out.
    The opposing Metagross used Giga Impact!

I would say my Rayquaza, but it's in fifth gen. As such, I must say... my Jolteon.

I had used a team in FireRed, and as such, I trnasferred it over to SoulSilver. It was a valuable team, very easy to use and quite possibly my best team yet. However, one Pokemon trumped above the other five- Yuki the Jolteon. I had SRed specifically to get a female, and although she was not a shiny or flawless, she saved the tails of my team multiple times. She had always been the very forefront of my team, and commonly remained the very backbone of it. She was the one to get a main part in defeating the Elite 4 for the very first time with her moveset of Shock Wave, Bite, Dig, and as a risk, Thunder. She got me through Cerulean Cave easily, and as such, Yuki is most likely my most treasured Pokemon right now. She's now on SoulSilver with the rest of my FireRed team at level 61- the strongest Pokemon on my team. It would be painful if I lost her.
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

My Empoleon, (the first pokemon i ever received. woo.) and my Froslass, which i had and trained since diamond. My first snorunt i caught, and it had a timid nature. score! i will keep those both forever.

My Charizard, Flamer. Was my starter on FireRed and was transferred over to Pearl to become the leader of my team there. Had a brief stint on Platinum too.

Rarity wise, my Shiny Mewtwo. Again, originally a FireRed Pokemon that got transferred over to Pearl. Never used it much though.
    ALPHA SAHPHIRE

Obviously my Empoleon. First pokémon I ever got. I made a good choice way back then!
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

I have a few.
    1)My shiny Articuno that was transfered from Red to Silver. I just happened to catch one that's code was registered as shiny in GSC
    2)My shiny Venusaur, I hatched it as a Bulbasaur with amazing IV's and nature
    3)My original Movie Darkrai from Japan. I had a buddy in Japan at the time so he was able to score one for me.
    4)I have a Bidoof from Serebii himself haha
    Chive on!
    I'm sick of always hearing
    All the
    sad songs on the radio
    All day it is there to remind
    An over sensitive guy
    That he's
    lost and alone

Mine is my Lucario In Black 2 he will soon be my first Lv.100 Pokemon

Mine will always be my Skitty. She was my first cutie pie who had won many ribbons and was always with me leveling up with her cuteness~!<3 She growed on me I had named her Ms.Skittles

My most prized pokemon are a Ditto, my female Feraligator and female Combee. Ditto was requested for Sizida with 3 flawless IVs I got so glad with this pokemon that I never touched it. The Feraligatr, I got from my HG game the last time I started over my journey, this pokemon is so amazing that it's a female pokemon, Jolly Nature and Flawless: HP/At/Def and amazing IVs in SpDef and Speed. Pretty rare to have this combination for a starter if you can't RNG stuffs. For the last and not less important is my Female Combee, Careful Nature with Flawless: HP/At/Def/SpDef, it took me like 2 weeks to have this combination, I also got a shiny male Combee trying to get this female one which was good, but I'm not that attached with this one.
    Last edited by ZiR; 18th February 2013 at 3:32 AM.
    http://zir1402.deviantart.com/
    3DS: 0576-4785-2902
    IGN: Fabio

Tough Choice.
    I'd probably say my good old CHarizard. But my Tyranitar comes in close second.

My Dragons:

1. The Ampibom from Pearl, I beat Cynthia with it, very prized in my game (which is sadly lost)
    2. Musharna, I beat alot of Legendaries from other people with it
    3. My Torterra, my starter for Pearl, even though sometimes it wouldn't listen to me -.-
    4. And my favorite Altaria, which is in my White version

I love my VitaD on Leafgreen. It's a Venusaur and is level 100, my first level 100 on that game and it has just came through so many times for me. I love VitaD
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

My most prized Pokemon is my first starters from gen 3 and 4. My shinies are also my prized Pokemon.

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast