Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Most Prized Pokemon?

My shiny Meditite, It was my first caught shiny.
    I don't give away my FC :P. Unless asked.

Latest Shiny Hunt MM: 326 Eggs. SHINY FROAKIE

Boing, Boing..........BOING!!!!

My shiny Onix in FR.

| Trainer Level 3 | C+ Grade Referee |

Always available to RF matches.

Machamp, I claim you!

I have claimed Karst from Golden Sun: The Lost Age and also, Golden Sun: The Lost Age. I have claimed Shadow's Theme from FFVI.

Probaby my giratina. I really didnt care that it wasnt shiny just the way it looks is so cool. I still have it

My Shiny weezing that I caught as a shiny koffing in soulsilver in the burnt tower

Current Platinum team: Lv50 Lv50 Lv50 Lv50 Lv50
    Current Black team: Lv16 Lv16

It would be my Shiny Starly, but I traded it to B2, so I would have to say my Metagross.

My level 100 Feraligatr, Toto, also my first Pokemon ever. He hasn't been traded from HeartGold except to do some contests in Platinum.

There's also my Cacturne, who I only caught because my Empoleon's Drill Peck attack left him with one HP left. I caught him and named him Scar because of that, and left him in the PC for a while. A few months later I decided to train him since i usually didn't train Grass Types, and I always loved Dark Types. I leveled him p to 100 and used him in lots of battles and occasionally contests, and later traded him to HeartGold to beat Red. Even if my friend has told me numerous times not to use a Cacturne because they're 'worthless', he's become a permanent part of my team.

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

Dahhhhhling, dahhhling, dahhhhling. My Altaria is my soul baby.

But I really do like my shiny Gardevoir. I always feel guilt from generation III for releasing a shiny tentacool, especially since Tentacruel is a HBIC.

I'd have to say probably my shiny Dialga. It took me forever to get him by soft resetting.

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

For me it's my Scizor, my favorite Pokemon.

I bred him in Heart Gold, it's adamant, has Technician, almost perfect IVs and I EV trained it by battling Goldeens (which got me a Shiny Goldeen) and Slowpokes (which got me a Shiny Slowpoke).

I took it with me on my journey through Johto and Kanto, defeated almost all gym leaders, took pictures with them. And earned a few ribbons as well (including the elusive Legendary Ribbon).

Then I send it to Sinnoh and earned the Ability Ribbon and a few other Contest Ribbons. Also defeated the Sinnoh Champ and it's Gym Leaders.

I transfered him to my Black game where it traveled with me across all Unova, and then when Black 2 came out, he traveled with me again in the new Unova.

I really wanted to transfer him to my X game, but that wasn't possible until the PokeBank came out, so I had to make the Kalos travel without him, but as soon as I could, he was with me in Unova and have earned even more ribbons (so far, 24).

As soon as ORAS come out, I will transfer him to Hoenn and have it in my team at all times, he will have traveled through all 6 regions when I do that.

Now with PokeBank I really hope that Scizor will be with me in every other region they release.
    Pearl FC: Pending to update, have a new one
    Heart Gold FC: 4168 9775 7756
    Black FC: 3396 2988 4296
    Black2 FC: 1765 1041 8767
    X FC: 5300-9288-9957

My female excadrill on white.

I never found Snivy to be useful, so when my drilbur evolved, It became my main man, which had never before.

I dont think I can ever play a pokemon game without excadrill, it kicks azz.

I tend to get different ones with good memories for me, all of which deserve to be here. They are:
    -Carl the Staraptor- This guy covered where Infernape failed in Pearl, and has since been a demonic influence across the generations.
    -Caterpie- This guy isn't with me anymore, due to a game cart which wipes itself if it hasn't been played for a few weeks. Still, he beat Brock's Onix when it was level 3, so it will always be special to me.
    -Infernape- My first pokemon, and my starter in Pearl and Platinum. Absolutely whitewashed the games, and the Platinum one was my first level 100. I still have both on my current game.
    -Feraligatr- My HG starter. See above reason.
    -Graveler- This guy was level 28ish when I brought him to Kanto in HG accidentally, then stormed through most of Lt. Surge's team, taking minimal damage. One of my all-time best battles.
    -Sunflora- Has to be here, it soloed Clay in W2, although that's because it learns Petal Dance ridiculously early. Later, it crushed through Marlon, and was a considerable force elsewhere.
    -Zoro the Crobat- First shiny ever, on Pearl version.
    -Darmanitan- I accidentally took him to a battle vs. Colress once, and got steamrollered, until this guy came in and stormed most of his team at level 38ish, despite them being near twice that. Still awesome, even now. Then became a staple on W2, and is wrecking any fool it battles in Kalos.
    -Durant- This guy stalled most of N's team on several occasions while I revived the rest of my team. Then went on to crush Ghetsis's Hydreigon. To this day, I still like Durant for its speed and physical prowess.

Wow, long list. Memories from HG, Pearl, Platinum, White, White 2 and FR even!
    Signature edited due to exceeding height limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    Friend Safari- Phantump, Drifblim, Shuppet.
    FC: 2793-1931-7921
    Time zone- London-GMT
    Showdown alt: Delta-Omega
    Started my journey into PASBL, let's see how I fare...
    Team info here.

Don't laugh at me ok... but my most prized Pokemón was (I honestly can't remember if I still have it in the bank) a Feebas (Later evolved into Milotic). I caught it in Pokemon Pearl and spent hours searching youtube, reading on google, and seeing how in the world was I gonna catch a Milotic. After several tries I caught a Female Feebas, and from that moment it became my precious baby. Even evolving it was a challenge (Sadly Milotic was evolved only by winning contests and Feebas was really hard to catch)
    Despite me learning more about breeding (Wellllllllllllll) , I don't think I could ever get rid of it. That Milotic holds a very dear and valuable lesson for me.

My most prized Pokemon is my Typhlosion in SoulSilver. It is the first and ONLY Pokemon I leveled up till 100. I love him so much.
    ASB | TPC | TCD
    Claimed Typhlosion.

Twig the Torterra... The first Pokemon I ever got that I can remember... (I did play Gen 3 but not seriously more like just for recreation, When I played Gen 4 I was serious)

It would have to be the first Pokemon I ever had the pleasure of obtaining since I started playing and understanding Pokemon: my Feraligatr in my now-broken Silver version. Because I didn't know how to play properly, he was my highest-levelled Pokemon while everyone else was lagging behind. He was super close to lv. 100, I know he was in the 90's. Even in other Pokemon games, he's my prize pick.
    Omega Ruby Team

Team Pose by Astral Shadow.
    DA Account here

Proud owner of my childhood partner, Feraligatr ♡

My first ever Pokemon, my Empoleon on Platinum. Being an idiot, he was basically the only thing I used the whole game. The rest of my team was just there for me to heal him when he fainted. He was level 70 when I beat the champion, while everything else was level 20. He was my first (and so far only) Pokemon that I trained to level 100.

I also love my recently caught Wurmple named Summer. On Platinum I thought my DS's clock was messed up because the gym leaders in that post-game place were the same as they were the day before; they were supposed to have changed. To check, I caught a random Wurmple and checked her capture date. It was correct, so I just stuffed her into the PC. I traded her to SoulSilver holding a TM I wanted. I got the TM, and back in the PC she went. I eventually dug her out when I was bored and trained her up a bit. It turns out she would evolve into Silcoon and eventually Beautifly, but I cancelled her evolution. She is absolutely adorable and I probably won't evolve her.
    My Shinies!
    From Trades-
    Surprise Random Encounter- as a Golbat
    Regular In-Game Event (ones everyone gets)-
    Missed- (accidentally ran)
    Current Goals-

My Swampert in Heartgold is my favouite Pokemon, so him

A Japanese Scizor I used for all of Gen 5 and have had transferred over to my Y, Scizor is one of my favorite pokemon and the sheer amount of time I've used this particular one also gives it some amount of sentimental value.
    To lack fear is stupidity, to face it is bravery.

As dumb as it sounds, it would probably have to be my Purugly from my old Diamond game. Why you ask? Because it is my last existing Pokemon from my original Diamond save file from when I was 7. It just kinda somehow made it to my Y version, and I honestly have no idea how, but i'm happy all the same.

That or my perfect IV Japanese Shiny Ditto I got back in Gen 5. Pretty sure it's probably not legit, but god is it useful.
    My Shiny Card
    Most Recent Shiny:
    Bruh... - 7 Eggs (Dang...)

I have claimed Pumpkaboo!
    ~be who you are, not what other people tell you to be

My Dragonite with Extreme Speed in Soulsilver,because of its helpful nature(Adamant) and flawless IVs in Speed.

My Umbreon from HeartGold, Prince. He was my first shiny (and the only one I've obtained without MMing).

Another one of my prized Pokémon is my Ampharos, Jeremy (also from HG), named after my boyfriend who's in the US Air Force. I ended up catching two shiny Flaaffy's later on during the game, but I never switched it out of my party. We can't communicate much since we're apart from each other atm, so we promised that we would keep each other's favorite Pokémon in our teams throughout the game. He has an Umbreon named after me and I have that Ampharos.

*cough* Corny I know, don't care. Lol.
    3DS FC: 4656-8034-3856
    Ice Safari: Snover, Bergmite, Lapras

VM or PM me so I can add you back!

my sunkern...... oh my lovely sunkern with stats so godly

Probably my shiny Crobat. It was my first shiny.
    Nintendo Gamer since 1999.

Skitty, first and only trade I made with my friend on Diamond, still have it to this day
    I have claimed

It's my charizard from Fire Red, i have it in my pokemon X now.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast