Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Most Prized Pokemon?

On 4th generation, it is definitely my Shiny Latias. It took a lot of effort and to get, but I don't regret it. In order to get it, I bought a second copy of HeartGold since it was on sale, costing less than 1/3 of the original price, and I really didn't want to restart the file on my first copy. First, I had to RNG my ID/SID which was hard, it took me 27 tries to get it right. Then play through the game which wasn't fun since I don't like the game as much as most other games in the series. After that, I could catch all the legendaries, including my Latias. Timid Nature, IVs are 31/7/31/31/31/31 which is what I went for. Very happy about it. After doing all of that, I have barely touched the game since I see no reason to keep playing it.

Pokécheck - undergoing Maintenance | Viv | VIP

Of all the POkemon I ever had, I'd have to say it was the shiny Raikou I received back in Silver from the Pokémon Center in New York City (its Nintendo World now) I was seven back then and had begged my mom to take me there (I live an hour away from there) so I could see it, and had brought my POkemon Silver with me. Back then, they had a huge Pokeball hanging from the ceiling that you could hook your game into and get a free Pokémon. A person next to me, if I remember correctly, got a Seel, but I got the shiny Raikou, and promptly squealed like the little girl I was xD That Raikou has long since disappeared (my game broke when my dog ate it, literally), but I remember the joy of getting it fondly.
    // What kind of Dragon Tamer would I be without dragons? Click them to help them grow, or here to see them all!

Pokegym Fighting Leader!

Pokegym Credit: Azulart (gym badge), Venom1950 (banner)
    Trinity Credit: AstralShadow (userbars) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & Sworn Metalhead (symbol)

My first ever Pokemon, my Meganium (Spice) from Crystal, i still have it and it can never ever be replaced
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!
    Get yours from

It's a toss-up between my first non-TCG Pokemon, a Leafgreen Charizard, my Lv100 Rayquaza from Emerald, my shiny Zapdos from Soulsilver, and my Charizard in X.
    My Decade of Pokemon Games: December 25, 2004-November 21, 2014
    LESRXDCPFPF DSSWB2XAegislashHawluchaYDelphoxMalamar
    AS ?

My favorite PS replay-Sableye wrecks Mewtwo, Giratina, and Arceus

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718