Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Prized Pokemon?

My question to you all is... is there one single Pokemon among your games' severely limited boxes that you hold a particular fondness for.
    Geez, I have a heart of ice, I don't really care for any of my Pokemon in particular.

The closest thing would be my Lv 100 Blaziken from Sapphire. It was my first starter. Nothing special about it EV wise but I like it.

From my Platinum version, it has to be Blaire. Timid, female Scyther, wild caught. ^_^ Helped me get through the E4 and now she's my shiny hunter. Don't know why she means so much more to me, but she does.
    I still love you, I will till I die
    And love is much stronger then anger or pride
    Please baby, let's unburn all our bridges

My beloved Blastoise. He was my starter in LG and was always my favorite out of the 3 Kanto starters. He's still a great pokemon today in my Pearl version and will soon be with me in HGSS. He was also my first lv.100 pokemon.
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/v6ut6r.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credit:

I had this butterfree that I beat the whole kanto elite four with by it's self by the way. I had beat the whole game just using it.

My Scizor, Scizor is my favourite pokemon and I put in extra effort to make sure it had optimal stats. Others weren't worth the effort

My Weezing on the first Emerald playthrough. Murdered everything with Sludge(not Sludge Bomb).
    Il Gran Velenatore del Poke-mondo.
    The Great Poisoner of the Pokeworld.

It has to be my Garchomp... I even have a story for him too Ok here it is. It was a bright warm August morning, a mother Garchomp went walking with her only son. While stalking a Stantler the mother Garchomp heard a noise, she quickly turns around. Right behind her was a group of angry Ursaring! Knowing what Ursaring can do the mother quickly jumped into battle, she told her son to run, he did. He ran away from the roars and hyper beams, ran as fast as his little Gible legs could carry him. The next morning he was still running he finally collapsed from exhaustion and fell asleep right near Mt. Cornet. In the mean while a aspiring pokemon champion was walking in route 206 and heard a low grumble and looked to his left, he is shocked to see a Gible laying there unconsious he grabs the young Gible and runs it to the Oreburgh Pokemon Center. He was treated and was taken back out to the trainer. The Gible knew the trainer helped him, he wanted to be his. So the trainer grabbed a ball and caught the Gible.

That is the story on how I caught my Garchomp.
    Please Click On Meh Dragon Eggs!! PLEASE!!

My most prized pokemon has to be the Blaziken I used through ruby. I managed to get it to level 72 where i then traded it to emerald. their it reached 95. once i pal parked it to pearl it just destroyed every thing and helped me beat the battle frontier in platnium and is soon going to do the same in soul silver.

of course, my shiny blaziken;lonely 360 attach, and my future shiny adamant 31IV metagross

my shiny giratina yess
    3DS FC 1220 - 6490 - 8008

Talking

It's difficult to say, but there are many Pokemon I treasure.
    My Shiny Lugia obtained via GTS,

my shiny Pidgeot, trained up from a lv 1 shiny Pidgey,

My TRU Arceus,

my numerous other shinys, (some Legendaries!) (NFT, any!)

my one own shiny I caught myself in Diamond, a lv 10 shiny buizel,
    which is now a somewhere-in-the-sixtys Floatzel.

my own regular lv 50 Darkrai,

etc, etc, etc,
    as the King of Siam would say, lol.

P.S. (except for the shiny Floatzel, ALL other Pokemon mentioned
    are in my Platinum.)
    Username; Arcadia IL, U.S.A CST -6 GMT

3DS FC; 3308-5191-3462

Am Currently playing Pokémon X.
    Am Ghost type in friend Safari. Lampent, Phantump, and a Rare Spiritomb.
    One of my Fav types! Feel free to add or PM me!

I have Officially Claimed Gengar!
    Because He Rules!

My Garchomp! I can't count how many Frontier battles he's won single-handedly. I can't count how many times he's turned things around for me. Recently, he tore through the Battle Arcade and netted me the gold print, further cementing his awesomeness. He stands tall as the only one of my Frontier pokemon that has sealed his spot on my traveling team. Go, go, go Garchomp!

I'd have to say my Latias she's my oldest pokemon from emerald and shes on my Diamond team right now and will be on my SoulSilver team as well!

Without a doubt my Shiny Umbreon. She's saved my butt in battles many a time.
    "I'm fighting because there's a battle to be fought, Archer. I'm fighting to win. That's all."
    "Hm. Alright, Rin. You are indeed my ideal Master. There is no one else I could hope to serve."

i also am proud of my garchomp. she's won me many battles in the battle frontier in platinum.
    "I know, too, that death is the only god that comes when called." Robert Zelazny

3DS Friend code: 1650-1704-4324
    Safari: Bug type. Masquerain, Ledyba, Pinsir.

Pokemon Trade Offers (5th generation):

*FT: Shiny creation trio (Giratina/Palkia/Dialga), HA Kami Trio, Reshiram and Zekrom.
    *Looking for legitimate legendary or shiny Pokemon.

Animal Crossing Dream Address: 5300-3515-7188

Twitter: @ReallyEmily5
    Believe it or not, I'm a girl.

My level 100 Sceptile that I lost in a previous file.

Now...my shiny Magikarp from Mt. Coronet.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

My Modest Natural Cure EVd Lvl 100 Starmie with x/x/x/31/x/31. It has won three Symbols in Emerald, and won 4 Prints in Platinum. My first ever IV bred, EV trained, lvl 100 pokemon.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

My Pokemon is....Starmie. I caught it as a Staryu in Lilycove in Emerald. I raised it up to Lv. 61, and sweeped throught the Elite 4. Later, I traded it to go against the upgraded FireRed Elite 4. It was BEAST! So, I love him, and can;t wait to give him the cloned rare candies.

Credit to the amazing Gladeshadow!

IGN: Aaron
    Platinum FC: 3696-1394-7486

A little note to depressed ppl:

I know how you feel. I've been through it before.
    I'm still dealing with it right now, too.
    There are friends out there, who want to help. I know I have some. Someone loves you, even though you have no idea where, or who it is.
    So, just make sure to never give up. Fall down 7 times get up 8.
    I wish you luck, because in the end, I know happiness will come to you, and me.

my Swords Dance lucario with max attack

Easily my shiny Clefairy on my Diamond version. I was hunting Mesprit (or was it Cresselia?). I was passing through Mt. Coronet, and I was like, "Oh, crap! Shiny Cleffa!" I ended up catching it with a Premier Ball. I think it was down to sheer luck that I caught it.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

My Lv 100 Milotic from Emerald.
    Took me 2 hours+ continous to find my Feebas, as well as my milotic being my 3rd Lv 100 pokemon (1st- missingno. cheat, Rare candied Charizard, 2nd- My Blaziken).
    Won countless battles with it.

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

I is noob - can someone please tell me what IVs and EVs are before I get so lost I can't find my own head?

EVs (effort values) and IVs (individual values) are hidden values that determine a Pokémon's stats. These are very important figures when dealing with competitive play, as they both have a vital role in determining a Pokémon's final stats.

Most Prized Pokemon: Previous game on Pokemon Pearl, my Level 100 Gallade,four stat points away from highest possible beneficial nature. Leaf Blade, Ice Punch, Close Combat, Zen Headbutt. The best Physical Sweeper I've ever had.

I would have to say that my most prized pokemon is my Salamence, Masuda. His IVs are 29/31/25/31/29/31, the best I've ever bred. He's turned out to be a good nature, too. Perhaps the thing that makes him so special is that I wasn't trying to breed for IVs or natures when I got him... I was trying to get a shiny via Masuda Method, and I ended up with him instead. I never did get a shiny from that attempt, but I'm not complaining. ^__^
    3DS FC:1848 2955 3635 IGN: Cannibal

Free Pokemon for you! =D
    No longer taking RNG requests at the moment; too busy squeeing over X and Y. x)

I can breed in English and German in Kalos. ;o

2/23/2014: National Pokedex completed! =D

My Level 100 Rayquaza from my Sapphire game. Didn't know about EVs and IVs at the time but it won me tonnes of ribbons. I think it had more than 10.
    Don't judge me or my life choices unless you know and understand the reasons behind them.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast